Naked Work Party Pt. 02

Story Info
Mal and Miri attend the Naked Work Party.
2.7k words
3.6
13.9k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mal and Miri pulled up to Jackie's house an hour and half late and could hear the music and partying coming from the backyard. Miri said "Wow she has no neighbors we really will be able to run around naked?"

Mal said "Oh yeah between the huge pool, hot tub and sauna Jackie throws great party's." But what Mal was thinking was if anything goes south no one will hear us screaming for help.

He was not visibly nervous but this whole situation was making him uneasy. Jackie had never asked him for help on anything like this. He trusted her judgment but this whole situation was unusual to say the least.

Miri said "So what do we do Mal? Do we just walk in there naked?"

"No. Her uncle Tony is working security and "coat check girl" Mal chuckled. "We go to the front door and she has lockers for our stuff."

"Lockers really?" Miri asked "Sounds like I have been missing out on the number one party spot!" "Wait did you say her uncle? Isn't that a little weird?"

"Well she trusts the old guy implicitly and I don't think he's really her uncle but who knows I try to stay out of peoples personal business." Then Mal turned to look at his girl and said. "So my little slut; are you ready to go in?"

Mal slid his big hand between Miri's thighs and gently rubbed her hot pussy with the side of his hand while not so lightly squeezing the inside of her thigh and said "I love you baby I think you are going to have a great time. Everyone is going to be rowdy but if anyone gets to out of hand or tries to push themselves on someone that doesn't want it I guarantee Uncle Tony will be burying them out there in that forest. I really don't see it coming to that though Jackie's friends are cool if nothing else."

Miriam gave Malcolm big kiss on the cheek and said "I love you my strong man and I hope you can get yourself tons of pussy tonight ."

"I plan on it." Mal said smiling and tightening his grip on Miri's thigh until she gasped. He winked as he opened the door. Then he walked around and opened Miriam's door and reached out his hand for hers and kissed it before he let go to turn toward the house.

Miri said "Are you sure we didn't need to bring anything?"

"Don't worry about it sweetie I had flowers delivered yesterday. Plus this is a work thing and Jack is the boss so she's picking up the tab." Malcolm said.

Miri squeezed his hand and smiled "You take such good care of me Mal I'm not nervous about this at all. So I can do whatever I want? "

Mal looked down at her and said "They wear a rubber and you can fuck anyone in anyway you choose baby and we'll just see what happens. And after I take care of business I'll be back out there to hear about all your adventures and have a few of my own." And just before he climbed the porch he kissed her forehead.

Miri squinched her eyes and nose and said "I love you Daddy." She grabbed his right hand as he confidently walked up to the front door.

The air in the anteroom was cool and smelled of lilacs. It was stylish but not gaudy and had kind of a 70's feel. Miri noticed there were autographed pictures on the wall from bands from every era and "Does Your Mama Know About Me" was softly playing from a small speaker on an end table. She closed her eyes to help them adjust to the artificial light as there were no windows in this room.

A deep voice said "Hi Malcolm nice to see you again, who's this lovely young lady?"

"This is my sunshine Miriam, Uncle Tony." Malcolm said sticking his hand out to the tall gray haired African American.

"Well you area lucky man not only is she beautiful she has a great aura."

"Oh thank you" Miri said blushing "I'm flattered."

Then she noticed the color security screens behind Uncle Tony and saw all the naked people drinking, talking, fucking and sucking. An Asian lady in a sex swing with long black hair in her fifties was having her pussy eaten by a very buff guy that could have been a Chip n' Dale dancer with a shamrock tattoo on his ass. While a young blond woman with small breast and a tight body fed the lady grapes and rolled her small dark nipples between her thumb and index finger.

There was a short man on his knees sucking the prick of a person with long black hair, C cup breast and a thick shaved penis and what looked to be fifty to seventy five naked people of all shapes and sizes many of them up to similar activities.

Uncle Tony said "I'm sure you know there are no phones or anything allowed if you need to make a call we have land lines around. If you need to check your phones you can come back here and I'll get them for you." Uncle Tony continued "Young lady if you get cold or shy there are robes and blankets around but I think the weather is a perfect 90 degrees. The boss says nobody walks through those doors with clothes on."

Malcolm was a little surprised "What gives Uncle Tony? There are always plenty of undressed people here but never everyone?"

Uncle Tony shrugged and said "That's how Jackie wants it. She just called down looking for you half hour ago. She's in the pool house with a new client and after you get miss beautiful aura Miri settled she wants to see you."

"Client what the fuck is this Merrill Lynch?" Mal said clearly taken aback.

Uncle Tony gave a slight glance toward Miri and just shrugged in an indication that he was not going to be discussing business in front of the lady and said. "Damn Mal look at those screens." Uncle Tony turned and pointed to the 10 security screens filled with naked people many of which were having some form of sex or flirtation and said. "I know you trust the boss and her judgment or you wouldn't be here."

Mal looked up at the screens where he saw a big belly lady pouring a beer in her bellybutton while a hairy naked man in his 40's licked it out while fingering her and Mal said "Alright Uncle Tony where do we put our stuff?"

"Are you packing Mal?" Uncle Tony asked .

"Well not as much as you my friend but I have plenty of satisfied customers." Mal said giving Uncle Tony a fist bump and said "I left my piece under my seat and a shotgun in the trunk in case we go quail hunting." Mal gave Tony a quick wink after he noticed Miri was watching the screens.

Uncle Tony smiled and said "OK Mal you have locker 10 and the lady has 11. "

Uncle Tony turned around to look at he screens and give Miri a little privacy while she and Mal undressed which didn't take long because all she was wearing were cut off jeans, a bra and Mal's old Black Sabbath tee shirt.

Miri put her hands on her womanly hips pushed out her natural 36 DD breast blew a bubble with her gum and faced the older gentleman and said "Uncle Tony what do you think of my aura now?"

"The aura is just the same, beautiful. And damn, you are just one walking sexy girl. I wish I wasn't working tonight I might just try to show you the advantages of an older gentleman." Uncle Tony said smiling.

"Mmmmm maybe when you get off, I can get you off my Malcolm has given me a pass to do whatever and whoever I want while we're here." Miriam said and she walked over to the henchman. She got up on her tip toes and letting her naked breast rub against him she gave Uncle Tony a semi chaste kiss on the lips. Then looking down at his crotch she said "Well you've seen mine I'm hoping to see yours later."

Uncle Tony looked at Mal questioningly who was now naked and smiling to show Uncle Tony he was cool with whatever.

Uncle Tony grabbed Miriam by the ass and pulled her in to show her his strength. He made sure his big half erect penis rubbed against her little tummy. He gave her a deep passionate kiss and said "You won't be disappointed Aura. But I'm keeping you all safe tonight ."

Mal stood and watched the little flirtation going on and smiled. His women had no shame. They both knew that any fun or affection she had for anyone didn't diminish her feelings for him or he for her.

Mal said "I'll catch ya later Uncle Tony."

Miri turned and blew the gentleman a kiss.

Mal said "I'll catch ya later Uncle Tony."

Miri turned and blew the gentleman a kiss, grabbed Mal's hand and they walked out into the bright sunshine.

Mal said I could use a beer what do you wanna drink?

Miri said "Maybe a margarita if they have one or a beer."

Mal and Miri got their drinks from a bartender that he knew vaguely. She was about 30 with close cropped hair that was dyed red on top and had numerous tattoos including one on her chest that said "Dike". She was thin and muscular with small tits that were pierced with a chain connecting the nipples and a very hairy pussy and legs.

Miri said to the bartender "I love your piercings and hair!"

The bartender nodded her head backwards and said "Hey thanks girl. You're just plain smoking." And putting a toothpick through a Maraschino Cherry and said "Wanna sweet; sweetheart?"

Mal said "I'll catch ya later Uncle Tony."

Miri turned and blew the gentleman a kiss grabbed Mal's hand and they walked out into the bright sunshine.

Mal said I could use a beer what do you wanna drink?

Mirri said "Maybe a margarita if they have one or a beer."

Mal and Miri got their drinks from a bartender that he knew vaguely. She was about 30 with close cropped hair that was dyed red on top and had numerous tattoos including one on her chest that said "Dike". She was thin, muscular and had small tits that were pierced with a chain connecting the nipples and a very hairy pussy and legs.

Miri said to the bartender "I love your piercings and hair!"

The bartender nodded her head backwards and said "Hey thanks girl. You're just plain smoking." And putting a toothpick through a Maraschino Cherry the bartender said "Wanna sweet; sweetheart?"

"Mmmmmmmm thanks." Miri said "I'm afraid I don't have any cherry's left to give you but I'd love to pretend some time if that's something you are into. My name is Miri."

"Hi little Miri my name is Sam and I'd love to play with you sometime girl but I'm sure that you wouldn't be pretending and I would have you singing Like a Virgin."

"Oh my Sam you're getting my pussy so wet. Naked and wet in front of all these people what a predicament. What's a girl supposed to do?" Said Miri sliding the cherry off the tooth pick with her lips.

Mal took a drag off his beer and said "Well Miriam looks like you made a friend I'm going to go talk to Jackie." Mal slapped her ass lightly and kissed he on top of the head.

"Ok babe see in awhile, love you." Miri said looking Mal in his eyes lovingly. Then turning back to Sam she said "So you think you can take a break? I'd love for you to break me in."

"I can take a break right now, I have to keep the customers happy." Sam said stepping out from around the bar Miri noticed that Sam was about 5' 11" and some what imposing.

Sam looked down at Miriam and said "so you have no cherry's to give me?"

Miri looked up at bartender and said "I don't think so but I'd love to." Miri looked down and noticed Sam was slowly rolling Miri's right nipple in between her thumb and index finger.

Sam said "so why did you take you're piercing out girl?"

"Sometimes Mal likes them out especially if there will be a lot of mouths on them."

Sam bent down and lift Miriam's big breast she put the nipple she had been playing with in her mouth sucking and licking the holes of the pierced nipple . Sam continued sucking and ran two fingers on the outside of Miri's pussy lips. Then she let the tit out of her mouth and said to the guy and two women standing by the bar. "Would you mind serving yourselves I seem to have my hands full at the moment."

Sam slid two fingers of her right hand into Mari's hot sopping pussy and grabbing a handful of Mari's hair with her left and pulled Mari's head back and claimed a kiss.

One of the ladies in the group said walking behind the bar said "Oh I wouldn't dream of interrupting that."

"Thanks." Sam said "I need to teach this girl some lessons."

Sam said to Miri as she slipped a third long thin finger into her pussy. "So my little Miriam have ever been fisted on a bar by a butch dike with a hairy pussy?"

"No Mam." Miri shuddered as Sam who was still fucking her with three fingers as Sam's thumb found Mari's clit.

Sam said turn around and get that lush ass against the bar.

"Yes Miss." Miri said.

"Now put your palms on the bar." Sam grabbed Mari's waist and said "Up."

Miri straightened her arms and Sam lifted and Mari's ass was on the bar.

Sam spread Mari's legs apart and slowly started eating her pussy. All the while Miri noticed that people were behind her fixing themselves drinks.

Miri came for a second time when Sam reinserted her three fingers and roughly bit the inside of Mari's thigh.

Sam slowly pushed a fourth finger in and squirting some lube that Miri was unsure it's origins. Sam said fucking just a little rougher "Got any cherry's to give me?"

"Uh huh yes mam mmmmmumm." Miri struggled to say.

A crowd was watching now and Miri noticed some of the guys watching were getting blow jobs and hand jobs while they watched. One guy was on his knees fingering the Asian lady Miri had seen earlier and stroking the buff guy with the shamrock tattoos cock.

Miri felt the warm lube mixing with her own juices and the whole scene was almost too much to bear and she said in a strained voice "Yes Miss take my cherry please fuck me hard."

Sam pulled her four fingers almost all the way out then Sam said "Ok bitch this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me." And with a constant pressure Sam pushed her whole hand in Miri's soaked pussy.

Miri grabbed Sam's arm and said "oh fuck."

Sam looked Miri in the eye and softly said "are you OK?" If anything gets too much you just say red OK?"

Miri let go and put her hands on her naked thighs. Leaned her neck back with her eyes closed.

Sam said slowing her fist fucking "Miri open your eyes are you ok did you hear your safe word?"

"Yes Mam I'm loving this I want more please!" Miri forced herself to speak.

Sam said softly but so those around could hear " Miriam I'm going to be bringing other people into this and I want your consent so say yes if you consent and yes if remember your safe word red."

"Yes. Yes I want to be used Miss. GREEN GREEN GREEN! do what you want with me I'm your fuck toy. You took my cherry. So it's only right. I'm your whore."

"Somebody help me carry this bitch over to that bed is we can give this little skank a proper gang bang." Sam said with lust and abandon in her voice.

To Be Continued