All Comments on 'Naked Yoga for Men'

by rowingbigboy

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story, and how he develops his sense of self over time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story - what will happen to Dion and Nicky?

tulsabigdaddytulsabigdaddyover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Makes me wonder about finding a men’s nude yoga group here. Would love to experience an intense and nearly silent workout (with strong sexual undertones) with other nude men.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

I love this story so sweet and romantic 💕

curioustimcurioustimover 2 years ago

what intense images.... leaking soooo much precum...

Stacys_Hair_GelStacys_Hair_Gelover 2 years ago

Great slow burn eroticism. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it!! So hooot! Hope it will have a part 2!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it came three times as I was reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic.

toksingtoksingalmost 2 years ago

My all-time favorite story. The pacing is great and it reads like a real-life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and highly erotic. You kept me edging throughout all five parts, culminating in an extraordinarily powerfully gushing orgasm, soaking me and the bed in cum. That is the biggest compliment I can offer you. I hope I can find a nude yoga group here in the Pennsylvania area. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Overall the story was highly erotic, but the mix-ups of names was so very distracting. Jakob mixed for Jan, Jan mixed for Dion, Dion mixed for Jakob. It was so often that it repeatedly made you stop, reread, think hard about what made sense to then realize the wrong name was used (again) disrupting the prose flow. Also, the jealousy Dion felt about Jan earlier in the story, makes the final circle where Nicky is jacking Jan’s cock, sucking him, fingering his ass and swallowing his cum (albeit while Dion is doing the same for Nicky) would not still well with Dion! Doesn’t make sense in the context of the rest of the story. And then what about Astrid. Kinda left her just hanging on the side.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Appreciation!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous