Naki's Undoing

Story Info
Hot, aspiring Asian actress gets a taste of white dick.
6.5k words
4.26
22.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Egglime
Egglime
816 Followers

I stared blankly at the screen of my barely functioning laptop. I've had it for years, but I could never afford to replace it.

Of course, it was still capable enough to display an intense light that made my eyes wince. Especially as I haven't gone out of my house for a while now.

On the laptop screen was a beautiful Japanese woman with eyes the lightest shade of brown you'll ever see.

Of course, the average person wouldn't be able to tell from the video chat. After all, the room she was in looked as similarly dark as mine—you could barely make out any details.

It's been two years since my girlfriend, Naki, left Japan for America. Hollywood, more specifically. The holy land of world-class films, stardom, and fame.

We've known each other since we were in college. In fact, she was my first, and I was hers.

And even then I always knew my girlfriend would make it. She was different in that sense.

Naki has always been brilliant with anything she does. Yes, she was a little shy. Quite introverted too.

But when you have a pull as intense as Naki's innate talent, none of that matters. She was born to be on the camera. She outclassed me in every single way.

I guess that's why I'm making her do this.

I'm the fucking worst.

"I swear, this is the first and last time. Thank you for doing this, Naki."

She nodded shyly, her whole countenance contrasting her clothing.

Naki wore a loose, sleeveless top that showcased her delicate arms along with a slutty g-string that barely covered her round globes.

From the back, the lingerie laid perfectly between her ass, partially covering up her pussy. She looked effortlessly amazing. Her creamy white thighs had a little meat in them—which I preferred far more than the usual stick-thin models and the so-called "beauty standard."

Fuck those types, Naki was the true definition of sexy for me. She looked just like those pretty world-class actresses I always admired and imagined being with.

My dick hardened underneath my pants. Her indecent clothing was such an erotic contrast to her innocence.

My thoughts were interrupted when a doorbell rang over the call.

"Is that him?" I asked her, my legs shaking with anxiety. My physiology betrayed my real feelings, however. My member stood erect, twitching in excitement.

She didn't answer. I saw her slowly walk out of my camera's frame. Not knowing what was happening gave me anxiety, but I tried to be patient.

A few seconds later, I heard a man's exclamations. I could barely make it out, but it was something along the lines of a compliment. A dirty compliment.

Was he.... touching her tits? Admiring her ass as he pulls the g-string to the side, clamping down on her meaty cheeks?

My imaginations ran wild. I could barely breathe from the anticipation.

A few minutes later, she came back and sat on the bed.

Along with a man. The first thing I noticed was how much he towered over her.

I didn't expect him to be so young... or tall. Honestly, I was under the presumption that he was shorter than me. Sure, in media, Asian guys like me were always portrayed to be smaller and shorter than their western counterparts.

But I was excessively tall for my country. I was pretty sure I towered over half of the men in America, at the very least.

Judging by the size difference, however, he must be at least half a foot taller than me.

And his biceps were huge. Was he a bodybuilder of some kind?

The second thing I noticed were the huge hands groping Naki's tits. His arm was wrapped around her shoulder, fingers teasing her hard nipples through the shirt.

My girl spoke, "This is.... Daniel. He's the director who's been p-pursuing me for months."

"Hey, dude," the guy greeted in perfect English.

He continued, "She told me she was taken and refused me for months so I almost gave up. Turns out you're into this or something? I don't really get it, but I'll gladly fuck this hot piece of ass any time."

Daniel then gave her tits a squeeze.

My girlfriend's skin faintly flushed at the vulgar words. I knew she wasn't used to dirty talk.

When I met her, Naki was as innocent as they come. She could barely hurt a fly without crying—I loved that about her.

And now I'm destroying that same innocence with my own two hands.

Figuratively, obviously. I'm not the one pawing her tits right now.

"You got a condom?" I asked him.

"Yep. Bought a bunch on the way here. I ran out," he replied, taking out a box.

I nodded. Was this really happening? Was I going to allow this?

With Daniel's hands still squeezing her breasts, he started to lean closer and kiss Naki on the neck. Naki moaned as her body flexed. My girl regularly goes to the gym, so her muscles were very defined.

Honestly, the two of them looked like a perfect match. Her parents would probably prefer a big, strong white male like him instead of a lanky Japanese boy like me. Most Japanese families wouldn't, but Naki's family almost worshiped foreigners.

My heart panged. Before their lips could connect, I hastily instructed over the laptop, "No kissing."

Daniel's brows furrowed. He was about to speak up when Naki glared at him. The white man paused for a moment before nodding irritatedly.

"I can fuck her, but we can't kiss? Weird crap, but okay. Anything else? I don't want made-up rules halfway."

I was slightly intimidated, but I was comforted by the fact that Naki was on my side. She said it herself—anything I say goes.

"N-no. That's it."

Naki and I looked at each other. She nodded with a smile as if to comfort me, which made all the blood rushing through my head slow down for moment.

My girlfriend was way too good for me.

The American man nodded before pushing Naki on the bed and sucking her tits. My girlfriend squirmed under him, moaning from time to time. I could tell she was trying to stop it, but her body couldn't lie. Before I realized, her underwear was already soaking wet.

"Fuck, these are so delicious," Daniel said as he licked her nipples all over.

After a few minutes of unholy groping, my girlfriend came. Her body bucked as she shyly tried to close her legs. Daniel, however, pried it open before teasing her clit mid-climax.

"N-no! Ahhh! Not there! Stooop...!" she moaned, shaking from the overstimulation. Her eyes teared as she released the most beautiful sounds that have ever traveled Earth.

"I need you to return the favor, Naki-chan. My dick is getting lonely."

Naki was unresponsive, looking completely out of it. Her eyes were misty, glazed with a thick layer of pleasure, as if she wasn't seeing anything. It took a minute before she could recover.

"So?" Daniel asked once again, rubbing his cock through his jeans.

My girlfriend and I made eye contact before I nodded.

Licking his lips, the man unbuckled his pants before undressing. Naki softly exclaimed in shock.

And so did I.

For that man's size was unlike anything I've seen before..

Once again breaking my expectations, Daniel boasted a huge cock under his pants, proportional to his genetically blessed body.

Insecurity regarding my own suddenly started to plague me.

He was taller, hotter, and now bigger. In any and all aspects, he beat me.

"Get those parted lips over here," Daniel ordered as he rubbed the head of his cock with his thumb. My girlfriend, realizing her mouth was unconsciously open, hastily closed them back again.

She looked at me. I nodded again.

Maybe she thought she could hide it, but I saw very clearly that Naki had this subtle glint in her eye. As if she couldn't wait to get near his cock and touch it.

My Japanese girlfriend slowly went closer, never breaking eye contact with his cock—except to look at Daniel when he chuckled all of a sudden. She might not know why, but I did.

He wore a smug smile while he observed my reaction.

That said, I couldn't care less about what he thought. My eyes were glued to my girlfriend.

I could tell how much it interested her. Hell, it interested me too. I wasn't half as big.

A sense of inferiority steadily crawled over every inch of me—underneath my skin. As a man, you go through life knowing someone out there was bigger and better than you.

But it never really bothers you until you see it right in front of your eyes—which was almost never.

After looking at it for a while, Naki finally held it in her hands. She awkwardly tried to pat it, as if she didn't know what to do with all that extra meat.

Daniel laughed at her inexperience.

As if shocked with an electric charge, her body suddenly flinched. My eyes widened with concern.

Naki seemed to notice my reaction and shook her head, trying to reassure me.

She stuttered, "It's, um, twitching right now."

Daniel nodded. "It's because your hands are so soft, Naki-chan."

Her cheeks slightly flushed at the compliment.

With one hand, she stroked his big, white cock as her lips parted to breathe.

"It's so...."

She didn't finish the sentence, but I knew exactly what she was going to say, what she wanted to convey.

"Suck on it," he gently urged her.

After her eyes flickered towards me—the camera—she parted her hair to the side and bobbed her head on his dick. Daniel groaned the moment his cock felt Naki's mouth. He told her how soft and warm it was.

Naki, as if those words slightly aroused her, started to bob her head a little faster, taking the head of his cock and sucking it like a lollipop.

The change in her demeanor was so minute that it seemed indiscernible to the human eye. I'm not even sure if it was just me imagining things because of my insecurity.

But it didn't matter. My girlfriend was sucking some other man's cock.

Holy fuck.

As it was too big, the white cock could only go so far inside her mouth. In the end, Naki could only rub it against the insides of her cheek.

You could see the bulge as she tried to take it in further.

Daniel smirked. "Fuck, that's so hot."

I agreed inwardly. Naki's given me blowjobs before. She's never had difficulty with mine—in that her mouth could easily wrap around the width of my cock.

This time, however, she was dealing with a monster. I could tell how much she was struggling. Her jaw probably ached by now.

I took off my pants. My boner hurt too much to keep it contained.

Completely naked from head to toe except for my socks and boxers, I stared at the more prominent tent on my lower body. It was undeniable proof that whatever twisted, disturbing game this thing was, I was extremely turned on by it.

My pre-cum even slightly leaked through my boxers at the tip.

Still, I didn't touch myself. I was sure if I did, I would cum in under a second.

Something tells me I wouldn't like what my girlfriend's doing if my mind gained clarity.

The man fixed her hair and gathered them all up into a messy ponytail as Naki tried to work her way through his cock.

He shook his head, speaking in a slightly disappointed tone, "That's not how you pleasure a cock, Naki. Here, I'll teach you."

Pulling her away from him, Daniel held his cock at the base and subtly placed it on her lips again—not an inch further.

Naki shyly tried to suck it again until Daniel held her by the chin.

"No, baby. That's for short nip dicks. I'll teach you how to worship a real dick."

She looked up at him as her lips slightly puckered. This time, she patiently waited.

He kept her there as he explained, "That might have been the way to do it back in Japan, but you can't use the same technique for white dicks, can you? Real dicks require something else."

You would expect the man's irritatingly smug expression to be completely shattered by my patriotic girlfriend's punch as she walks away, but instead, she simply—blankly looked up at the man. His words sunk in her mind without a ripple.

Daniel chuckled arrogantly, "Don't worry. I understand. Boyfriend's dick wasn't big enough, huh? It's very typical for a Jap. You have nothing to be ashamed about."

I clenched my teeth. It was humiliating.

Mostly because it was right. Still, he was an asshole. Naki hated cocky assholes. Maybe even more so than me.

"Are you ready to be taught, Naki?" he said.

But again, I was shocked to see not even a strand of anger in my girlfriend's face. Naki's expression looked unreadable. I couldn't tell what she was feeling, which was a first for me.

The uncertainty suddenly dropped on my whole body. Like a hose, my dick ejaculated by itself.

Spurts of cum uselessly spurted on my keyboard. I panicked and pushed everything out of the way.

After a few seconds of completely blurred out consciousness, I willed my lungs to take deep, unsteady breaths. I actually came without touching myself once.

And it felt amazing.

If anything, forcing myself not to play with it actually made it feel much better. The pleasure, though bearable at first, gradually became more and more intense until I tipped over.

It felt like I had edged myself in that moment, trying not to cum and failing.

It took a few seconds to calm the fireworks lighting up inside my head. By then, Daniel was already working his hips to thrust his cock on my girlfriend's mouth.

Like a slave, Naki was obediently kneeling on the bed as she put her wrists behind her back. Without pause, the white male held her hair and used it as leverage in an effort to put his entire cock inside her throat.

And he was succeeding. Little by little, I could see Naki's lewd mouth taking more of him in.

My girlfriend's teary eyes suddenly looked at me. My cock, which had started to sleep, came alive again.

Daniel moaned in pleasure, "Fuck! You don't have much of a gag reflex, do you? Did you know that?"

As if he didn't expect her to answer, he continued thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth like it was a pussy.

"Of course not. You need a big cock fucking your throat to discover that. I bet your cuck of a boyfriend can't even reach your uvula," he burst into laughter.

Naki, as if hurt by his comments on my behalf, looked at me again. Meanwhile, she didn't know I was pouring lube on my cock under my desk and stroking it to the image of her being abused.

I can't lie and say the comments don't hurt, exactly, but knowing she felt disgruntled on my behalf was enough for me. Enough so that I could ignore everything else and focus on the pleasure this degrading act was giving me.

With one last thrust, Daniel finally buried his entire cock on my girlfriend's throat and kept her there. I stared, wide-eyed at this achievement.

Her soft lips was actually wrapped around his thick base. Quite easily too.

I never knew she could deepthroat. More than that, she took every inch in her throat without much of a struggle.

You might even say my girlfriend's more of a natural than, well, half of the porn industry's women.

Grabbing onto the white man's thighs, Naki gagged continuously as wet erotic sounds came out of her mouth with every inch of meat forcefully shoved inside.

She tried to pull away, urgently tapping her fair hands on his muscled thighs.

But Daniel remained merciless, even going as far as to hammer her head further against his cock like she was a piece of sex toy.

Anxiety coursed through my veins. Sex isn't supposed to be this rough, right? That's got to be painful for normal women, let alone my frail girlfriend.

After a few more seconds, Naki's body started bucking in and convulsing. As soon as I was about to order the man to stop, she spread her legs and started to finger herself—her ass subconsciously raising in the process.

She was feeling good.

My innocent Japanese girlfriend was fingering herself to an orgasm as she gets her throat fucked by a cock almost triple my size.

Meanwhile, her taut legs shook as if to aid with the pleasure she was getting from this degradation.

Daniel laughed, "Good girl. I knew you'd come around."

The words got stuck in my throat. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

With every second that passed by, Naki's hands grew erratically unsteady—she fingered herself to an increasingly accelerated pace. I could almost hear the wet sloshing sounds of her abused pussy under her hand's fierce rubbing.

After a few more seconds, Daniel finally let her go. A huge amount of saliva dribbled on her chin as her lips separated from his cock.

Naki took a deep breath, groaning, before trying to suck him again.

Daniel held her head in place and shook his head. "I wanna fuck you now."

I don't know if I had imagined it, but Naki looked almost... disappointed at the white man's decree. As if she felt reluctant to part her lips from his cock for even a second.

I shook my head.

No, that couldn't be it.

Pushing down the gray thoughts that threatened to drown me, I watched my screen passionately as the white man disrespectfully held her by the hair and pushed her against the bed. Grabbing a bottle of oil-based lube from the bedside table while he wore a condom with one hand, he poured a generous amount on her round ass—coating the surface with a wet sheen.

Of course, I thought it unnecessary.

Naki was the most drenched I've seen her. His monster cock may be huge and thick, but I bet her pussy could just about swallow anything at its current state.

"Ready, baby?"

After hiding her face in the sheets, Naki shyly nodded. It was subtle, but she definitely nodded.

I didn't have time to think. With one smooth motion, Daniel straddled on top of her and rubbed his cock on her entrance. He was very obviously teasing her.

And I watched as Naki fell for it.

Unbeknownst to the Japanese girlfriend, her body—or more specifically, her ass, was slightly raised, clearly trying to provide an easier access to the white man.

My girlfriend's body was a lot more honest than she was.

"You sure about this, boyfriend?" Daniel asked me with a smirk.

I answered him, "If I told you to stop, would you?"

He shrugged. "Fair point."

"We will!" Naki shouted breathily, turning her head towards me.

"If you tell us to stop, we will. No matter what, baby. Remember—anything you say goes."

She then glared at the guy on top of her, threatening him with her eyes.

He waved his hands playfully. "Kidding, kidding. So... why don't we ask Mr. Boyfriend if he really wants us to stop?"

Naki stared at me, intently listening.

"No. Continue," I said calmly.

Daniel grinned, and she nodded.

I don't know why I agreed. In all honesty, I wanted it to stop.

But for some reason, a part of me thought that I was going to disappoint her a little if I had really chosen to stop this.

And I couldn't bear the thought of my girlfriend secretly resenting me for denying her an experience she could've had.

It was better to get it out of the way so she won't think about it anymore after, right...?

Plus, this was unexplored waters for us both. It would be unfair if only I had the chance to get myself off—a sentiment I would quickly come to regret.

I smiled at her. She smiled back.

That was the last time she looked at me.

"OH, FUCK! YES! R-RIGHT THERE! OH! OOOOH! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING AGAIN—OH, C-CRAAAAP...! IT FEELS SO GOOOOD! OOOOH—CUMMING, CUMMING, SHIT! I'M FUCKING CUMMING...! FUUUUCK—"

How long has it been? An hour or so?

My girlfriend screamed to her heart's content as the man pistoned his cock from behind her. Eyes all over the place, she crumpled the sheets and pushed against him without any concern of how she looked.

Egglime
Egglime
816 Followers
12