Naki's Undoing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her previous immaculate appearance was nowhere to be found.

For the next few hours, I watched my girlfriend lose her mind in ecstasy as Daniel fucked her pussy in a continuous pace. With every thrust, I could see Naki losing all sense and inhibition.

Even if I had said stop in the middle of it all, she likely wouldn't have been able to keep her promise—that anything I say goes.

My words would have been tossed at the back of her mind, never to influence any of this heated passion.

When it ended, my balls were completely spent as my cum uselessly lay on the floor.

Meanwhile, Daniel lit up a cigarette and tied the condoms he filled with cum around the thong on top of Naki's ass—like they were trophies she had rightfully earned.

My girlfriend was too exhausted to notice, let alone resist this otherwise humiliating ritual.

I certainly wouldn't have stopped it either if I had the energy.

Much like my girlfriend, I lost count of how many times I climaxed. At some point, I'm pretty sure the two of us even experienced a mild seizure together.

When Naki had finally caught her breath, Daniel put out his cigarette and asked her if she wanted to freshen up.

She nodded.

The white man effortlessly carried her petite body outside the frame and into the bathroom....

Until I couldn't see them anymore.

After a few minutes, I heard the familiar squeals of delight resume again. This time, however, I was completely blind to what was happening.

That same view of the room was all I had. Unlike before, it was now empty—devoid of movement, mass, and... well, everything. The once lively room now felt static and motionless.

Only clear-cut evidence of what had transpired remained in the room. The crumpled sheets. My wife's clothes. The box of condoms they had used and spent.

The muted sounds that came from the bathroom.

Were they still going at it—even without me?

I checked my phone. The messages I sent her were left on delivered.

With every second, I grew more and more anxious. After a few minutes, I could hear their faint moans start to attune themselves with the constant ticking of my wall clock.

Then it was quiet. Pure silence.

They both finally returned to the camera frame two hours later. My girlfriend was casually wearing an oversized t-shirt of mine as she carried a plate of pancakes.

"Oh, crap. You're still here?" Daniel exclaimed right behind her. My beyond cool and beautiful girlfriend instantly turned her head to where I was. Judging by her eyes, it seemed she forgot about me as well.

"Damn, did we keep you waiting? Sorry, Mr. Boyfriend," he apologized, walking straight towards the laptop until his face was only a few inches away from the camera.

I didn't know what to say.

"No, it's okay. I was just cleaning up the whole time. You know how it is, right?"

The white man smiled. "Sure."

"Anyway. Just here to check up on you guys, see how you're doing," I replied, trying to secretly tidy up the surroundings a little.

I don't know why I lied.

"Oh, yeah. Um, we're doing fine. A little update—we took a shower before whipping up some pancakes," he said, turning to look at Naki suggestively before snickering.

It looked like some sort of fun inside joke because my girlfriend giggled too.

"Yeah. I'll probably head home after we finish these pancakes."

I inwardly sighed in relief. Finally.

"Listen, this was fun. I'm glad we all did this," he said.

I wanted to tell him it wasn't mutual. If I was being honest, the fun was sucked right out of me during the last few hours. I wanted everything to end as soon as possible, and I was sure I never wanted to see him anywhere near my girlfriend again.

"Yeah."

I refrained from saying anything further.

I looked over at my girlfriend. She put the plates down on the bedside table and cozily climbed up to the bed. I signaled her with my brows again. Eventually, she stared back at me.

Noticing my desperate gaze, she pondered over the meaning for a while before it clicked in her head.

Naki opened her mouth to explain, looking slightly apologetic, "Sorry, babe. It was just hard to clean up, and we got really hungry so—"

I nodded. "It's okay. No harm done. I was just wondering where you guys were."

Naki concurred with a nod before exemplifying, "We just, um, washed up... together. I hope that's all right. He taught me a t-thing or two. Actually, I can't wait to show you...."

My girlfriend blushed. When I pressed her for more, she shut her mouth and refused to give me any more details. Meanwhile, Daniel was over at the side, cackling jovially.

I didn't like one bit of it.

Of course, I hid my feelings and nodded at her with a gentle smile.

I don't trust the guy, but I trusted her. There's no way Naki would voluntarily lie to me.

Seemingly relieved that I wasn't angry about it, Naki gained a little bit of confidence as she giggled, "So don't worry! That's really all there is to it..."

She whispered that last bit to me. I smiled.

I could see her mischief was back up and running. Naki was a little unresponsive while... it was happening. It made me a little nervous.

Seeing her so comfortable finally made me ease up and relax. Maybe this was really good for us.

She did seem livelier too.

I myself felt lighter, although given the amount of fluids I expelled, it would be strange not to.

"We're just gonna finish eating. Okay, babe? Catch you later?" Naki said, smiling as she lovingly carried the laptop to bed.

I nodded. "Text me, all right?"

She promised—even cutely lifting up her pinkie towards me.

I laughed out loud. Nevertheless, I entertained the childish idea, raising my own as we pinky swore together.

The last thing I saw was Naki on the bed with Daniel's giant physique beside her, eating away at some pancakes.

He waved his hand at the camera and smiled. Before I could politely say my goodbyes, the screen went dark.

The call had ended.

I took a quick shower before hastily heading to bed. I couldn't wait to talk to Naki.

How did you feel? Did you hate it?

I wanted to say I got it out of my system and that I was sorry. I wanted to tell her the truth, that more than the fact that it turned me on, I was ultimately just scared that she was drifting farther from me, that she was slipping through my hands like sand—in a place where I couldn't reach her.

In a world where she wouldn't even look twice at a guy like me.

I wanted Naki to know I asked her to fuck another guy because I was just another misogynistic asshole who thought that it'll somehow degrade her value, and I would be worthy of her then.

I wanted to promise that I'll make it up to her, too. In exchange, I'm willing to do whatever she wants—no matter what.

She never texted me that night.

When I woke up in the afternoon, there was a call.

The first thing she did was apologize. She told me she accidentally fell asleep because yesterday was just so tiring.

I figured it wasn't graceful of me to point out the two promises she made and kind of broke—especially after she gave in to my twisted request, so I told her it was okay.

Then... that was that. We never mentioned it again.

I wanted to bring it up, but we've had this amazing little honeymoon stage going on lately. I was afraid to ruin it by bringing up something she potentially disliked.

But did she really?

During the day, I normally spent my time with her, but at night, I found myself recalling the scenery in that dark room.

The moans she let out. The way she enthusiastically pushed her body against his cock.

That wasn't the face of someone who was just asked to do it.

The more I thought about it, the more I couldn't wrap my head around someone acting that way and never mentioning it again.

Until a video was sent to me by an anonymous number.

It was my girlfriend on the kitchen floor. There was a date on the video. It appeared to be the same night she broke her promise and didn't text me back.

My fears weren't unfounded, and this video was proof.

"Hey, look here. Can I take a video?" I hear Daniel ask as he points the camera at her kneeling figure.

Naki hastily covered her face, flushing furiously.

"N-no! Stop. Someone might see. Don't...."

"I promise I'll put it in my private folder. You can't blame me, can you? I'm a director, and you're an actress! This is in my blood."

"Turn it off..." she whined unconvincingly.

"C'mon, Squirt. What do you say?"

He emphasized the nickname as if teasing, which made her blush furiously.

Naki hesitated for a moment before nodding.

"Don't show it to other people, all right?"

"I won't—I won't."

Finally easing up, Naki stopped covering her face as she looked up at him—more specifically into the camera lens.

"I just want to take a video of this. Okay, continue. How do you make pancakes?"

"Well, um... I can't. On second thought, this is really stupid, I don't want to do this...."

Daniel's hand entered the camera frame and pinched her nipples. Naki's back arched as she panted.

"Stop being so embarrassed all the time. You're a fucking hot babe, Naki. Don't be ashamed of this lewd body of yours. It's practically made for sex! You're made for sex."

Naki closed her eyes in embarrassment. Her big doe eyes were watery—almost like a cartoon character.

"Stop saying such embarrassing things...!" she weakly reprimanded.

"Then do it. Teach us how to make pancakes. Look at your audience, Squirt."

Naki sighed, taking a deep breath before looking up at the camera. She held up the pancake batter in her hands and started, "Um, you take this pancake mix and p-put it in a big bowl."

"Sure." I could almost hear Daniel smirking from behind the camera.

"Then you pour a little bit of water," she said, her voice gradually gaining power as her eyes started to shine.

She grabbed the pitcher behind her and poured the water into the bowl.

"The goal is to put just the right amount. Too much water and the batter turns out runny: Too little and it becomes too thick."

"Yeah?"

After emptying almost half of the pitcher into the bowl, Naki continued, "Then you..."

"Then you what?"

"You mix it."

"And how do you do that?"

"With a spatula."

"Is that what you're going to use?"

A breathy moan escaped my girlfriend's pretty soft lips as she replied, "No...."

"What are you gonna use, Squirt?"

She grabbed his cock and shoved it directly on the pancake batter.

"Your dick."

"Cock," he corrected.

"Your big cock."

Daniel seemed satisfied.

"Continue."

And she did. Naki mixed the contents of the bowl by mixing the pancake batter with his dick.

It turned out to be too easy as she put in too much water. After mixing it completely, Naki discovered it was too runny.

What happened next was beyond my wildest imaginations.

My girlfriend leaned in and licked off the white batter from the white man's cock.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asked, a hint of amusement present in his voice.

My girlfriend, with no visible thought in her eyes, answered truthfully, "It's... too runny. I need to suck off as much as I can and add more pancake mix."

He laughed, "Then you better start now."

She grabbed the mix and poured down a cup full of powder onto the mixing bowl before, well, mixing.

But she didn't stop there. She taste-tested it occasionally by dipping his cock in the batter and licking it off like a lollipop.

At a certain point, she clearly forgot to do the next steps and just sucked him voraciously. clearly enjoying the taste of pancake batter coating his huge, fat dick.....

Or was she enjoying the whorish act itself?

"I think that's enough," Daniel said over the video.

She panted, never taking her gentle eyes off his cock.

"No, it needs to be... really fluffy."

Daniel crudely and hurriedly placed his camera on the corner of the countertop.

"Lean over the countertop. Now."

She did as she was told. Naki clearly couldn't find it in herself to refuse him. I bet if he asked to fuck her ass raw and put pancake batter all up in it, she would agree.

I hear the white man chuckle, "And cook me some goddamn pancakes while I fuck the shit out of you, jap bitch," he ordered.

She bit her lips, indignant over the effect the offensive slurs had on her—the damage he inflicted to her dignity by saying it.

But she readied the pan and seared a little bit of butter, as Daniel drove his cock against her with one swift push.

She gasped. And that was all she wrote.

Over the course of the video, any resistance on her part was met with a brutal pounding. I watched my girlfriend fall deeper, pushing against him wantonly as orgasmic gasps of air were forced out of her drooling lips. In the end, she ended up obediently cooking her signature pancakes while the white man pistoned in and out of her pussy.

After a few minutes of pure excitement and ecstasy, her eyes widened as she realized something.

"W-wait. You're not wearing a condoooom...?" Naki hoarsely slurred, her tone laced in slight panic.

"I ran out a while ago."

"Oh, fuck. Okay, we could buy—mmgh, fuck!"

Daniel smirked. "Didn't you mention you had your boyfriend's condoms somewhere? We can use that."

She coyly glared at him, knowing full well he was mocking me. The defensiveness she displayed that night was nowhere to be found. It even looked as if she enjoyed the insults against me, like lovers who bashed on their previous insignificant others.

"That's only for my Cuckie~!" she said in a familiar singsong voice—which I promptly recognized as an exaggerated hentai voice.

"It would probably only cover the head of your huge coooock~!" she laughed wickedly.

Naki then stuck her tongue out and wiggled her butt on the white man's cock playfully, panting like a bitch in heat. The worst part is that it didn't feel forced at all. She was more than happy to put on such a nasty, embarrassing show for him.

All for his viewing, alongside his discretion to degrade her in every possible way.

I couldn't see the man's face, but I could tell Daniel enjoyed it.

He laughed cheerily, dipping his hands in leftover batter as he smacked her ass repeatedly—banging her harder, "You sound like a fucking whore! MORE!"

The smacks promptly created a collection of handprints made of thick paste on her ass, gradually becoming too much and too messy as it dribbled down to the cleft of her cheeks.

Her eyes rolled as her asshole was tickled.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHH....!"

In response to her pussy's orgasm, Daniel slowed his thrusts to a halt as he shuddered, mumbling nonsensical words while he stared at the ceiling.

I could only imagine the amount of sick pleasure they were receiving from this animalistic fuck.

He pulled out of her and shouted incoherently. Shockingly, despite looking way out of her mind, Naki turned and knelt down in front of her subjugator, pumping his cock—seemingly aware of what he wanted without him saying it.

The video ended with the craziest minute I've ever seen, including porn.

There was Naki, cheeks flushed as she sucked the man's cock-head, holding up a plate full of pancakes. The man ferociously stroked the base of his big cock in front of her face until he erupted, dousing her naked body as well as her cooking with thick globs of white cum.

He came a lot—which seemed natural in retrospect given how his balls were proportionally sized with his huge cock.

But it was enough to drive me to the edge of insane jealousy, knowing he surpassed me in every way as a man.

And if even I knew that with my whole being, what more my girlfriend?

It took a few more spurts before his pulsating dick calmed down.

None of them spoke a single word. They bathed on the orgasmic aftermath of their unromantic mating; I could actually see their conjoined thoughts smoothly wrapping themselves up in helices, exquisitely binding together like DNA—rendering the outcome, the price, and everything else they had sacrificed for this moment completely inconsequential.

This was stronger than love. This was something... primal, tied to their existence.

"Wouldn't he notice?" she asked after a while.

Daniel replied, as if it was none of his business, "Just rub it all over."

With a faint smile of amusement, she did as he suggested. Her slim fingers delicately tapped at the pancake full of white cum, clumsily smearing it all over the smooth surface like it was butter.

Silently, Daniel grabbed the camera from the countertop and slowly pointed it at Naki.

I could see more clearly than ever that it worked. Soon, the globs of cum were nowhere to be found. If the pancake didn't have this gleaming surface, I wouldn't have believed any of it.

I wouldn't have believed that my innocent girlfriend was capable of being this whorish.

After rubbing everything on the pancake, Naki curiously stared at her sticky fingers before bringing it to her mouth.

She closed her eyes and enjoyed the taste, as if it were a delicacy served by a world-renowned chef.

"We should've just used this when the pancake got too runny," she said to Daniel.

He laughed.

And the video stopped there. I read the text alongside the attachment.

"She resisted for a week, but I'm finally meeting with her again this Saturday for an audition. I should probably tell it's for a fucking porno movie, but I doubt she cares. Haha! Did she tell you? Probably not. Don't worry, I'll include you. What else do you want to see, cuck?"

I wanted to see everything.

12