Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 03

Story Info
The pair continue to grow closer.
4.1k words
4.71
1.8k
1

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/18/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers

Then

"How much farther?"

"Please understand, Miss Bramblehome, I've never been to your forest myself." William was as placid as ever. "The map indicates we are close."

"I ruh-recognized the last cru-crossroads." It was the first time Sarah had spoken all day, "From when I tru-traveled with..." She stopped walking and squeezed her eyes shut tightly. After a moment her eyes opened, though they refused to meet anyone's gaze. "It's not far."

"If we're that close, it should smell more familiar." Jix darted around them. Since being released, she hadn't been still for more than a few occasional moments, relishing her wings and her freedom. "We're upwind, but I should be smelling something familiar." She flitted up to Sarah's face. "Are you sure?"

The mage flinched backwards, keeping her eyes downcast. "I... I don't..."

William came to her rescue. "The map agrees, Miss Bramblehome. Let's keep moving." As the small party began moving down the path again, William fell into step beside Sarah. "I have one more 'Calm Emotions' for the day." He whispered. "But I'd like to save it to help you sleep. I will cast it if you like, however."

Sarah took a deep breath. William had alway treated her well enough, but he, just like every other intelligent being she'd encountered on their journey to guide Jix back home, was repulsive. It was all she could do to even stand near him. "No." she replied shakily. "I will nuh-need to f-function without it eventually." She took another steadying breath. "I will be better once I cast the shelter spell and lock the door."

"I can travel with you as long as you like." Replied William. "I can help with..."

"No!" The word came out more forcefully than Sarah had intended. She let out a breath and continued more calmly. "No. You have treated me well, but your church has not. I don't... I don't want any... association with them."

William nodded sadly. "I understand, and I am sorry for what we put you through. Once we return Mistress Fey to her home, we will part ways. I would advise that you do find a traveling companion. Someone you can trust."

"There is no one that I can trust." Sarah replied rather coldly.

"Despite evidence to the contrary, not all people are bad." When the mage didn't reply, William sighed. "Well, perhaps a good dog then."

"I know of an adventurous bear that might be talked into traveling with you." Jix interjected. "He would eat a lot though. And I bet people wouldn't like him much." Jix darted in a figure eight pattern around them. "Maybe a badger would be better, but they're cranky."

"Perhaps a horse." Put in William. "I'm told they can be good companions. Plus you can ride them." As William spoke, the crested a hill. He turn to gauge Sarah's reaction to his suggestion, when something caught his eye. "What is... Oh. Oh my."

"What are you looking at, priest?" Jix flitted around to follow his gaze. Over the hill, was a dark scar on the landscape. The ground was charred and the blackened skeletons of trees jutted intermittently towards the sky. The devastation stretched into the distance, disappearing over a far off ridge. "What happened here? This is awful! This is... This... Oh no! Nononono! It's gone! it's all dead! It's..." Jix's wings stopped working and she fell from the air.

Sarah was fast enough to extend her hands and catch Jix before she hit the ground. "Is that the forest? There were small fires, but nothing that would do this..." Despite the horror of her last visit to this place, what she was looking at now was equally as dismal. The once lush terrain was nothing more than a gray and black desert. All that remained of the vegetation that covered her escape was the occasional scorched tree trunk poking from the ruined earth.

William sagged, lowering himself roughly to his knees. He prayed for the souls of the creature that perished here, and for forgiveness. Demons were evil and destructive creatures, but he suspected his brethren may have contributed to this devastation. "Miss Bramblehome, I am so sorry for your loss."

The tiny woman's only reply was to vomit violently over the side of Sarah's cupped hands.

* * *

The small party made their way to the edge of the blackened earth. Jix did not even try to fly allowing Sarah to carry her the remaining distance. Once the line was reach, however, they could not bring themselves to cross it. William and Jix both said the area... felt wrong and Sarah's arm was alight with a 'pins and needles' sensation. Not that she would have passed the edge of the forest, even if it had been pristine. It was decided the would camp a fair distance from what used to be the tree line. William stood watch while Sarah cast the lengthy spell to conjure a sturdy cottage for the night.

Once inside, and behind a magically sealed door, Sarah didn't quite relax, but she felt much better. She carefully set Jix down on a pillow of one of the cottage's four sets oft bunk beds, and went about lighting a fire in the fireplace. She kept a careful eye on and a discreet distance from William.

William knew his presence made Sarah uncomfortable, so he didn't press her. Instead he looked to the tiny green girl curled up on her pillow. She didn't really like him either, but he felt he should help her if he could. She had just lost her entire world. He went to the bed next to hers and sat near the foot. He was still for a moment, entirely unsure of what to say. Fortunately for him, Jix spoke first.

"Everything's gone." Jix said. "The dryad tree, the nymph pools... They were tied to the land so they're dead. I couldn't see the The Oak Palace, but I should've be able to with everything burned, so it's probably gone too,"

"Maybe some of your people escaped." William offered.

"None of my people would run." said Jix firmly. "And I would not even look at any fae that wouldn't defend their forest. But..." She paused. "You said you felt it too. Nothing could live there now."

"Not without being warped." said William. "The rift the demons can through and the demons themselves would have left traces of their energy behind. That's what we felt."

"Your church burned down my forest, didn't they." It was not a question. She didn't look up, but her voice was calm. Even.

"Possibly." William replied. "If they thought i was irreparably tainted, they would have. And you felt it. It's likely they had no choice." After several beats of silence, William pressed on. "What will you do now, Miss Bramblehome?"

"I don't know. I can't stay here."

"Perhaps another forest?" William asked.

"I wouldn't know where to go." said Jix. "This was the first time I'd left my home."

"I could help you." offered Willam. "We could research locations, perhaps offer transport. The church has..."

"I want nothing more to do with your church, priest." said Jix.

"A popular opinion of late." sighed William, stealing a glance at Sarah. Sarah! "In fact, I might know someone who shares your opinion who is in need of a companion.

Jix finally looked up and followed his gaze to the mage crouching by the fire. When she turned back, one eyebrow was arched in disbelief. "Really?"

Now

It wasn't until the door was closed behind them and barred with the magic rod that Jix could feel the tension drain from her captive's body. She suspected that the magical tether binding them together was loosening as well, though she didn't test it just yet.

"I thought you and that merchant were going to come to blows." Sarah said rather breathlessly.

"He was all talk." said the diminutive woman on her shoulder. "Probably a good thing, though. It might have been hard fighting him tied to you."

"Yes, maybe." said Sarah. "Thank you for negotiating with them about clearing the wagons. I'm more than satisfied with the arrangements."

"I know. I could feel." said Jix. "And now, since we have the place to ourselves..."

"Hmm? Oh."Sarah realized immediately that her ankles had been pinned in place. As she tested her bonds, she felt resistance on her wrists as well, which continued until she found them locked in place at her sides. She struggled for a moment, finding her neck free, before sagging. "What happened to 'Hot, green, love slave?'"

"I did say that, didn't I." said Jix with a grin. "I also said everything but your mouth was fair game." She heaved a large sigh. "I guess though..." Jix lifted off Sarah shoulder and hovered in front of her, both to make eye contact and test the new limits of the tether. "So what do you wish of me... Mistress?" The last word was a tease, and a successful one, judging by the feelings she got from Sarah.

"Uh, well, um..." Sarah stammered. "First, I'd like to conjure an 'unseen servant', to tidy up and keep the fire stoked. Then, I thought I'd undress myself, since my current ensemble is a little more complicated than my night shirt. Finally, I'd move to the bed, so that when I'm inevitably bound in place again, I'll be more comfortable. All of which requires me to not be stuck here." She gave her trapped body a shake for emphasis.

"Fine." Jix smirked as she waved her hand theatrically. "The bed, hmm? I wonder what you have planned for me."

"That reminds me. You might as well strip also." Sarah did formulate a plan in the stable while Jix was conversing with two ponies and a riding dog. She'd wanted to repay the tiny creature for the pleasure she'd experienced the previous night. She wasn't sure how well it would work, but there was only one way to find out. She cast the 'unseen servant' spell before shedding and dropping layers of clothing. The invisible, mindless servant dutifully picked up and organized each garment. When she was fully nude, Sarah went to sit on the bed, while the servant moved to stoke the fire.

Jix was wearing much less than Sarah, and divested herself much more quickly than her larger counterpart. She flitted about, watching the human undress, only a little surprised that she sensed much less embarrassment than the previous evening. "Well," Jix said, once the naked mage was seated, "you seemed so sure that I was going to chain you down that I would hate to disappoint you." She watched as Sarah followed her new bonds, until she was pinned similarly to the night before, wrists and ankles pulled toward opposite ends of the bed; neck held to the mattress.

Sarah struggled, arching her back, not only to make sure she couldn't move, but also to show off for Jix. "Oh no." she deadpanned. "I'm stuck. Whatever shall I do?" When a grinning atomie landed on her chest she went on. "You there, slave. I appear to be ensorcelled. I require you assistance."

"Oh, of course Mistress." Jix giggled. "Anything for you."

"I'm going to run an experiment to try and free myself." She tilted her head to look at the tiny girl standing in between her breasts. "Place your hands on your head, and do not remove them without my permission. Also you may wish to sit down or kneel."

"Kneeling seems so much more appropriate." Jix dropped to her knees, and placed her hands on her head, working her fingers into her wild hair. "Not much I can do for you like this." She smirked, thrusting her impressing (for her size) chest forward.

"It's not what you can do for me." replied Sarah. "It's what I can do for you."

"You can't move right now." laughed Jix. "What can you do for me? Besides, your..." Jix stiffened suddenly. "Whu..? Something just touched me!" She looked around frantically, dropping her arms defensively. When she didn't see anything she looked back toward the mage's grinning face. "What was that?"

"My human fingers are to big and clumsy to be much use to you." said Sarah. "And besides, I'm tied down. But my 'unseen servant' is amorphous. That means he can take whatever shape he needs."She heard Jix gasp as the servant move around her. "The experiment has nothing to do with freeing me. I want to see if I can use the servant to pleasure you."

"M-me?!" Jix squeaked. She felt the invisible thing around her like a soft breeze, except slightly more solid. Then it started to caress and gently squeeze. It seemed to focus on her breasts at first. Her breathing became ragged, in spite of herself. She hadn't expected anything like this from Sarah. She was nervous, but judging by the way her body was reacting, it was not unwelcome.

"I don't have your spell's empathy, so you're going to have to tell me if thing's get uncomfortable." said Sarah. "I can't feel anything tactilely either. I'm going by sight."

"It's fuh-fine." Jix panted. "What's tuh-tuh-..."

"Tactilely? That's touch." Sarah guided the shapeless mass around the fey, pinning her legs in place. Jix could likely break free with a little effort, but she was distracted at the moment. As the servant wrapped around Jix's thighs, Sarah bade it caress and gently massage them. "Doing all right? Should I stop?"

"NO!" Jix nearly shrieked. "It's g-good. More please." Jix leaned forward, propping herself up with her arms, before suddenly realizing where they were supposed to be. "Oh! I'm suh-sorry!

"It's fine. Just concentrate on enjoying yourself." Sarah moved her focus between Jix's thighs. The interface was not ideal. It took nearly another minute for the fey's body to seize. Her back arched and she released a squeal fortunately scaled to the atomie's size or the whole inn may have heard it. Sarah then withdrew the unseen servant.

It was not the best sex Jix had ever had, but it felt fantastic. Partially due, she was sure, to the length of time since her last experience, which was several days before the demon attack. For a few moments, all she could do was kneel on Sarah's chest, supporting herself with her arms. "That was... unexpected." she finally panted. "Not that I'm complaining, mind you."

"I'm glad." replied Sarah. "Not being empathic, I could only observe and make educated guesses." she squirmed anxiously in her invisible bonds. "Just go ahead and relax for a few minutes. I'm not going anywhere."

"Okay." Jix panted. "But once I catch my breath, I'll... wait..." Feeling something odd through the spell's link, Jix looked behind her for a moment then up at Sarah's face. the human's eyes were closed, her brow furrowed. "Are you... using that thing on yourself?" Jix asked.

Sarah let out a strained giggle. "Yes," she hissed. "Can't do... much else."

"Oh." Jix blinked. "Well, this is great! When I'm down there, I can't see your sex face. Now I can!"

Sarah, her breath becoming ragged, barked out a laugh.

- - -

They lounged in bed for a while before Jix allowed Sarah up. They found the tether binding them together was still quite short, though it was suspected the cause was affection rather than fear. They simply wanted to be near each other and the spell was reacting. Neither was willing to allow the other any clothing so they milled about the room naked. Jix's enforced proximity to Sarah was more than enough to keep her warm.

Eventually, Sarah found herself in a chair, seated at the room's table. Her ankles were pinned to the legs of the chair, her wrist to the back near the seat. Her collar was locked in place over the table, forcing her to lean forward, but it gave her a decent vantage for the book she was studying. "Oh, page slave!" she called after a bit. "I'm done with this one."

Jix lifted off from where she sprawled, astride her prisoner's thigh. "Again? You read to fast!"

"Perhaps. Now get turning,"

"You could have your unseen guy do this." Jix huffed.

"I could." Sarah agreed. "But your green behind is much more pleasurable to watch."

The nude fey grumped as she flitted over to wrestle the page. It wasn't that heavy for her but it was awkward. "There." she sighed once it was turned. "Anything else?"

"I'm sure I could find something..." When her tiny companion grumbled, Sarah went on. "On the other hand, if all you want to do is lay around, I might have some bookbinding paste around here..."

"Oh, I bet you would love that!" Jix grinned. She flopped onto the page and lay on her back, her arms, legs and wings spread. "Stick me down like a bug in sap and study me like one of your books?" Feeling that Sarah was enjoying the thought, she squirmed while staying in place.

"Ha ha." replied Sarah, who was indeed studying her subject closely. "Don't tempt..." She strained against the magic holding her and sagged. "Never mind."

"Aw, poor baby." Jix giggled. "Can't reach your glue? I'll tell you what..." The green girl began to writhe on the page. "I'll... neurgh... pretend I'm stuck here, until.. eengh... you let me... up." She gave a convincing struggle before relaxing. "We'll be stuck here together."

"We're already stuck here together." Smiled Sarah. "But I do like that you can't leave my line of sight."

"I have a pretty good view of your big boobs from her too." returned Jix. "Maybe you could jiggle them for me? You know, since I got myself stuck for you?"

Sarah rolled her eyes, though she couldn't help but grin as she complied. Her breasts were never called big, but to Jix, she supposed they were enormous. "Any chance I could get a hand free to touch you a little? I've really only felt you on my chest."

"Maybe." Jix said. "What's it worth to you?"

"I'm not going to free you yet." Said Sarah. "it would defeat the purpose."

"No..." Jix blinked. "Just in case... if I ever would, maybe, find myself stuck in, say, bookbinding paste, how would you get me out?"

"Cheap adhesive like that?" Sarah said, feeling a twinge of excitement. "A 'prestidigitation' spell would clean it right off."

"Good to know." said Jix also feeling Sarah's twinge of excitement. "Now for your hand. I'll free one for now, but then maybe you could do something for me?"

Sarah felt her right wrist come away from the chair. She flexed it for a moment, then brought it to the book, and ran the tip along the atomie's left side. She felt a cool, it probably was a little chilly splayed on the book as opposed to Sarah's thigh. She reached the girl's armpit, and lightly moved her fingertip over Jix's breasts causing the diminutive woman to arch slightly. "So what's this favor then."

"Oh, um..." Jix struggle to regain some composure. "Yes. When we go to melt the snow tonight... Can we wait until dark?"

Sarah didn't freeze, but she paused, before continuing her exploration of the fey. "Why?"

"Because fire is more fun at night." Jix replied. "You don't like the dark? We don't have to..."

"Will you be with me?" Sarah asked after a moment's thought. Her fingertip slid down the fey right side all the way to her foot and hooked around it.

"Of course I will!" replied Jix. "I know how it feels for you with the people. I will not abandon you." The girl smirked. "Besides, I want to see the fire. And besides that, we're stuck together."

Sarah continued to trace her finger up the inside of Jix's leg until she reached the top, stopping with her fingertip at the fork between Jix's thighs. With some difficulty, using her still bound left hand. she whispered a brief spell before responding. "Very well. I'll do so, as long as you're with me." Then she flicked her finger gently over the fey girl's crotch, removing every last strand of pubic hair as she did so.

"Yipe!" Jix shrieked, immediately forgetting her self imposed bondage. Her had clapped between her legs and her knees came up defensively. She opened her hands, looking down, then back up at Sarah with a confused grin on her face.

"What?" Sarah grinned back. "You said you wished you could do that." There was a moment of silence. "It will grow back if you don't like it."

In response, Jix began to giggle hysterically.

- - -

The atmosphere in the common room was almost festive. The snow had finally stopped, and everyone would soon be free of the inn. Sarah's fire show was the icing on the cake to a happy evening. Not only did she summon the 'flaming sphere', but also several small fire elementals who bobbed and weaved through the wagons. For the finale, she made a ten foot high 'wall of fire' that snaked around the yard, leaving most of it clear and dry. The crowd

pbflyboy
pbflyboy
44 Followers
12