Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

oohed appreciatively and applauded. The innkeeper even clapped her on the back, which Sarah endured with barely a grimace.

"Great idea, Mage. Nice show!" he boomed. "Bring everyones' spirits up!"

"It was Jix's idea." Sarah replied, gesturing to the girl on her shoulder.

"Well then, great idea, Miss Fairy!"

Jix opened her mouth to correct the man, the sighed. Fairy was at least better than pixie. "Thank you." She said.

With the mood in the common room so up beat, and Sarah's light show being such a success, many of the people were more receptive to conversing with Jix. and the tiny green woman was eating up the attention. At several points, Sarah found her feet rooted to the floor while Jix spoke with one traveler or another.

"So you can actually speak with animals Miss..?" asked one.

"My family name is Bramblehome." Jix replied. "And yes, though most are not very bright."

"I see, because I have a horse that's been giving me trouble..."

"The big grey one in the barn?" Jix asked. "Bring him an apple now and then..." After that, the flood gate were open, and half the inn wanted advice from the green girl who could speak with animals.

Eventually Jix found the tether between herself and Sarah so short that her back was pressed to the mage's neck and would not come loose. She decided that Sarah had had enough and the returned to their room.

"You did very good down their." Jix told Sarah, once the door was barred. "I could feel you were scared, but you didn't let it show."

"I had you with me." replied Sarah, visibly relaxing with the door secured. And with my snow removal and your animal psychology, were going to come out of this gold ahead."

"Well that's good." said Jix. "We might have a slight problem though." She spun around, all the while keeping her torso in contact with Sarah's skin. "The tether got pretty short there for a while, and now that we're here, it's not getting any longer." She pushed against Sarah to no avail. "I'm sort of stuck to you."

"I'm sure it will loosen eventually." said Sarah. In truth, she had learn that her desires could manipulate the tether to some extent, and while the anxiety in the common room had drawn Jix so close, now it was Sarah's desire to keep her so close (and thus trapped) that was keeping it from loosening. She didn't think she could make it shorter, but she felt like she could keep it from getting longer. "How about we just go to bed? Can you get undressed in your current predicament?"

"I think so." replied Jix, as she struggled to do just that. "You too, right?"

"Since you asked so nice." Said Sarah.

Soon they were both naked and Sarah climbed into bed. With the human lying flat, Jix found that she could crawl around her current prison, dragging herself across Sarah skin. She slowly made her way down to her usual bed between Sarah's breasts. Once there, she began locking Sarah's limbs in place.

Once she was fully bound, Sarah gave a cursory struggle. "There. Now I won't rollover and crush you in my sleep."

"I'm tougher than I look." Jix replied.

They lay there in silence, both bound in place, before Sarah spoke.

"JIx," she began, 'I'm... glad I found you."

"I'm glad you found me too, Sarah."Jix replied.. She fell silent for just a moment. "Also, I really like having a bald bottom."

12