Nalcara's Shackles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see. That might explain my recent building code audit." Sarah said. "And here I thought the slimy banker that sold it to me was causing trouble. Thank you for the warning."

"I apologize if this causes you difficulty." Larenia said. "As she looks down upon most members of the guard, they similarly don't think much of her so she tends to resort to more political methods. The Shackled Maiden found itself the subject of several investigations for health and labor violations."

"I will keep my eyes open." Said Sarah. "But The Society, and you personally have been quite good to me. If she has issue with you, she'd likely have issue with me anyway. We will take it as it comes."

"Thank you for understanding." Said Larenia. "There was something else..." She tapped her chin with a grin. "Oh yes. Malun requested your presence. Had a question for you."

"Oh, well then. I'd better go investigate." She rose from the bench. "It was good talking with you."

"You as well, Sarah." Larenia grinned. "Tell Malun I said hi."

Sarah strolled over to Malun and her string of captives. "How are you finding the 'rope of knots'?" The Mage asked, rather innocently.

"Sarah..." Malun panted. "It... it will not... listen to me any more. I cannot... get free." And the dark-skinned woman was not free. Her knees were lashed opposite Tanji's, leaving the moderately spread. Her arms were pulled out to her sides and strung by her wrists to fastenings on the floor. Finally, there were several bands around her waist which in turn, supported a single strand running down between her legs. A strand with several knots on it and seemed to be the main source of her current consternation. And even after all that there was still several feet of the rope remaining.

"Ah." Said Sarah. "If perhaps you hadn't given a command in a while, it will go dormant. You would have to reconnect with your password to reactivate."

"That... makes sense." Malun replied. "Was not... thinking clearly." She paused, pulling at her bonds. "Six thousand?"

"For you, fifty seven hundred." Said The Mage. "Society discount."

"I will deliver the gold... tomorrow." Gasped Malun. "Worth every copper."