Nalcara's Shackles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not scared right now." Jix said.

"I guess I was analyzing." Replied Sarah. She leaned back, straightening her arms. Her wrists turned to accommodate the motion but remained in place. "It's an interesting effect. I'm attached to the table, but not stuck to it. And you can do this with my ankles and neck too?"

Jix stood and stretched. "Yeah. It's easier if I can see, so you're feet would be hard right now." She stepped down from her book and wandered over to Sarah's trapped wrists. She sauntered along side the left before stepping over it and stopping in between the appendages. "Could you turn your arm like this?" asked Jix, demonstrating the motion she wanted with her own unrestrained arm. When Sarah complied, turning her left arm so the edge of her hand rested on the table, Jix turned and sat on it, wiggling slightly as she settled in. "Perfect."

Sarah blinked, surprised as much by the action a how warm the tiny body was. It was not unpleasant. "Uh..." she managed. "Comfortable?"

"Not bad." came the reply. "A little softer than your book"

"That's good, I guess." Sarah turned her attention back to the pale band that Jix wasn't obstructing. The more she studied it, the more it seemed similar to the 'Immovable Rod' barring her door. "Jix, do you have to anchor this to an object? Like the table?"

"No."Jix said. "You can do it in the air too, but that takes more thinking. I can do it, but Aunt Nal was better." she kicked her feet. "You wanna try?"

It occurred to Sarah at that moment just how nice it was of Jix to ask. Now that she was getting a feel for it, she realized that the spell gave the tiny girl a great deal of power over her human companion. Sarah's wrists wouldn't budge, and Jix hadn't even gestured to lock them in place. However the spell was fascinating. Sarah found herself wanting to observe more of it in action. "Sure, Jix. Let's see it."

"All right!" Jix lifted off Sarah's arm and into the air. "Stand up and move away from the table." When the human grunted once, but did not comply, Jix giggled. "Oh, right."

Sarah felt her arms come loose from the table and she stood, following the atomie's orders. In about the center of the small room, she stood with her feet about a foot apart, and her arms folded over her chest.

"Good. Now let's see..." Jix flitted around her much larger counterpart for a moment. "Okay, I've got your feet and neck. Try to move."

Sarah did as she was told, finding out that she couldn't do much. Her ankles seemed bound close to the floor, enough to where she couldn't lift her feet. She'd been standing mostly straight, so finding her neck pinned in place meant her body was held more or less in that position, though she could wiggle quite a bit. She raised her hands and use her fingers to probe where she thought the 'collar' for lack of a better word should be, but felt nothing out of the ordinary. "My neck is indeed held to this point in space. My feet too. I'm really kind of stuck."

"It gets better." Jix grinned. "Aunt Nal showed me this. The spell can't really pull you, but if I pick a spot where you aren't and chain you there, you can't get any further away from that spot even if you get closer to it. Watch." Jix concentrated fo a moment. "I chained your hands by your hips. Try it."

Sarah's hands were still up near her throat. She glanced at them for a moment and back to Jix, deciding to try and raise them above her head. Try being the operative word, because they simply would not go any higher. She struggle for a moment, realizing that when she slightly lowered her arms to get a little momentum, there was suddenly a new limit to how high she could move them. "I see. So you've put my wrists on a tether that gets shorter until they are where you want them." Sarah looked off to her left side where the mirror was and could see a almost invisible stream of faintly shimmering magic leading to a point just below her left hip. "Very interesting."

"Aunt Nal said that it will eventually get people where you want them because it's the only way they can move."

"That seems true." Sarah's arms were slowly creeping downward so she let them fall and felt them lock into place at her sides. She made a few exploratory movement, finding that she could really only move her shoulders and hips. She could also turn her head, which she did to examine her captive form in the mirror when something caught her eye. "Jix, what's that magic on my face?"

"Oh that's right. You can see stuff like that." replied Jix. "I wasn't gonna do that part cause I didn't know if you'd like it."

"What is it?"

"It makes it so you can't talk." said Jix, rolling her eyes. "It's really kind of annoying when you can't talk. But since you asked..."

"Whu--lummph!" Sarah might have jumped if she hadn't been locked in place when her tongue pasted itself to the roof of her mouth and her lips sealed themselves together. Her jaw still seemed to work, but the rest of her mouth was useless. "Mmnm. Mmph." she grunted.

"That was the worst part for me." said Jix, though she did not release her captive's mouth. She hovered for a moment with a pensive expression. "I really thought that would bother you more."

Sarah blinked realizing that she should be a little more concerned. With a moment's more thought, she also realized that her fate was currently out of her hands, and perhaps that was why she was so calm. If it was a mistake to let Jix use this spell on her, it was already made. She could take literally no action right now, not even to demand release. She'd been so tense and afraid for so long, that having her life and safety taken out of her control was, quite honestly, kind of relaxing. Unable to convey this to her captor, Sarah simply shrugged. "Mmrph."

"Well, that's good, I guess." Jix hovered for a few moments before drifting in a circle around Sarah's immobilized body. She finished her journey, floating a comfortable distance from Sarah's face. "Since we... have some time... I... wanted to talk to you,"

Sarah blinked. "Hrmn?"

"I know." Jix sighed. "It's just... I... We..." The girl stammered for a bit before taking a deep breath. "Aunt Nalcara always said Atomie are too proud. She said it's because most races are bigger than us, and we have to try to be better. But it shouldn't stop us from being good creatures." She breathed in again. "I never thanked you for saving me in the woods. Or taking me with you afterwards. I don't know what I would have done. And I know I can't help much."

"Mnph!" Sarah protested, unable to express that she potentially owed her continuing sanity to the girl. "Mrph!"

"I know." Jix sighed. "I thought this would be a good time because you couldn't argue, but it's true. You take care of all the food, and where we stay and where we're going. You told me where we're going but it's a human place! I don't know!" She sagged in the air. "So I wanted to do something. To help. I didn't plan it like this, but this is the perfect time. Because, you know, you can't move. And if you really don't like it, I'll be able to tell."

Sarah blinked again. "Mmuh?"

"Don't worry." Jix assured her. "It might be a little weird at first, but it won't be bad." The fey dropped a few inches and went for the laces on the front of Sarah's night shirt. A quick tug undid the knot at the top; then she began loosening them. "I hope the collar fits over your shoulders. That will make things easier."

"Hrmn?!" grunted Sarah with a hint of alarm.

"Don't worry. I've done this before." Jix tried to sound reassuring. "Well, I guess the only one your size was that nereid, but they look a lot like humans." She grunted as she worked on the laces. "I didn't have to undress her though."

Sarah tried to move and found herself just as trapped as before. She had a vague inkling of what was about to happen and wasn't sure how she felt about it. She did know that she was powerless to stop it, whatever it was.

Jix, in the meantime, had finished unlacing the front of the night shirt and moved to the collar. She flitted up and pulled the left side over Sarah's shoulder, where it slid easily off. The right side was a little tighter. The diminutive girl had coax it over the shoulder and work it downward, but a short time later it slipped free and the shirt dropped off Sarah's body.

Sarah's cheeks reddened as she was left it just her underpants. She briefly considered trying to catch the shirt on it's way down, but realized it would do he no good, as she'd have no way to get it back up her body. Several teachers at her school wore robes that were borderline immodest, but Sarah had never been one to show off her (average in her opinion) body. In fact until she was rather humiliatingly strip searched by the clergy, no one had seen her naked as an adult. It looked, however, as though Jix was planning to do just that.

Jix, of course. sensed her discomfort through the link. "Don't worry. This will be fun! And we're locked in right?" Limited reassurance offered, she then drifted down to Sarah's remaining garment. "This is really nice. I wish I had something like this. We have to wear shorts under our dresses. When you can fly, there is always someone underneath you."

Sarah was rather proud of her silky underpants. She'd made them herself with the 'fabricate' spell, which was why they fit so well. They fitted her hips snugly without being too tight, and were quite comfortable. Their downfall, quite literally, was going to be the ribbons on each hip that kept them from working their way down over the course of a day. Ribbons which her miniature captor discovered quickly.

"Ah, here we go!" The fey exclaimed. She pulled one side free, then the other. The garment didn't immediately fall off; it took a little more work. But several tugs later, the underpants slid down to join the shirt, leaving Sarah, stuck standing fully nude, in the middle of her room. Jix took a moment to circle her captive, unabashedly taking in the view.

When she was younger, Sarah had discovered the 'prestidigitation' spell could be used for hair removal. a fact which became useful as she grew older, and need to begin shaving her legs. At first, she had romantic notions of attracting a boyfriend or some such. Even as boys got less interesting, she liked how bare legs felt, and kept it up. At some point she'd gone a little high, and removed her pubic hair as well. It was an accident at first, but she liked the way that felt as well. Currently she had no hair that wasn't on her head; which seemed to be fascinating Jix, at the moment.

"Wow! I really though naked humans would be hairier! I wish I could do that!" Jix was hovering in front of the affected area. before drifting up to Sarah's exceptionally red face. "You use magic, don't you?" When see received a small nod in response, the atomie grinned. "Maybe another time. For right now, I'm going to move you to your bed. It's going to be the same thing I did with your hands before." Jix turned towards the furniture in question, the concentration showing on her face. After a moment she turned back to Sarah. "Ok, you can move now. You know, a little."

"Mrph." Sarah said. "Mmn em num..." She finished with a heavy sigh.

"What?" Jix replied. "I said you could move, not talk."

Jix was having way too much fun with this. Sarah, for her part was... what, exactly? She was well aware that her own curiosity had gotten her into this ridiculous position. Being naked bothered her a little; she considered attempting to retrieve her cloths from the floor, but if Jix stopped her, she might be caught in a more awkward position. Her only real options were to either go right to the bed, as Jix wanted, or to try and hold out as long as possible against going there. She assumed something sexual would happen at the bed; something she had little experience with, which once again, piqued her traitorous curiosity. 'Well,' she thought, 'In for a copper...' True to Jix word, she found it possible to move toward the bed, though the minor restrictions on other directions impacted her balance.

Jix hovered a short distance away as her partner traveled, snickering only occasionally when Sarah would notice her limitations. "Just sit when you get there. Everything should work itself out."

The marginal resistance Sarah offered on her journey proved just as useless as she thought it would. Any lateral movement only caused her to angle closer to her destination. and reverse, of course, was impossible. Turning to actually sit was an adventure, as her limbs got tangled. She essentially had to rotate her body around her hands. Once she was seated, there was another set of stimuli to deal with. She noticed her wrists and head gravitating toward the head of the bed. Her feet were still near the floor; near because she couldn't seem to set her left back down. It, apparently was supposed to be on the bed too.

"Just lay back and get comfortable." Jiix offered sweetly, as if her companion actually had much choice in the matter.

"Gumph." Sarah grunted, struggling briefly against her limitations. her right arm was held slightly away from her body toward the head of the bed; aside from that and her levitating foot, her position was more or less natural. But she could feel the resistance the spell gave her. She was stuck and she knew it. She waved her right arm, finding that it was held more and more toward the right post. She sighed, realizing where this was going and unable to argue. So she complied, swinging her feet up, and lying down. Her ankles did, indeed seem to be attached to the posts at the foot of the bed. As she squirmed around, she found them spread several feet apart. Her wrists were tethered to the head posts, though she couldn't reach them with her legs pinned, and her neck just seemed fixed to a point on the mattress surface a little closer to the head than she was currently. As she explored her situation, she found herself less and less able to move, until a nearly involuntary stretch left her largely fixed in place. "Mnmph. Mmph!"

Jix had dropped down to hover above her when she lay down. When it seemed her larger counterpart could no longer make any grand movements, the fey girl landed gently on Sarah's chest, in the small valley between her breasts. "Okay, seems like you can't move. And you're not mad. That's good. I was worried you be mad."

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Mnm." Jix's feet on her own bare skin was... pleasant. The girl would occasionally ride on her shoulder as they traveled, but actual physical contact between them was rare. Despite the humiliating circumstances, Sarah found it rather comforting.

Jix walked to her left nipple, teasing it with her foot. When she spoke, she was hesitant, as if not really sure how to proceed. "I'm... going to pleasure you. I bet you figured that out, since you're naked and sort of tied to your bed. Maybe you don't need it, but you seem unhappy and maybe this will help." She cocked her head for a moment. "You feel nervous but a little excited to, so Ill take that as a good sign." She took a deep breath. "Okay, you really kind of got yourself into this, but I want you to have fun so you get to chose. I'll consider your decision binding. Do you want me to... take my clothes off too?"

Sarah had never seen Jix without clothes. The girl was small enough to where privacy for her was a simple thing in this over-sized world. Sarah had never given it much thought, but considering her current predicament, she thought it appropriate. She had to place her chin on her chest to see the fey, about the largest movement she could make right now, and which precluded nodding. So she grunted an affirmative. "Mn-hmn."

"I thought you might." replied Jix, looking slightly embarrassed. "Aunt Nal says things like this add fun. She called it a 'power dynamic' I think. So here's the deal. I'll get naked, and I won't put any clothes on until you're free, ok? So we're kind of both stuck. Well, you're more stuck than me. but... anyway, clothes. Right."

Sarah noticed Jix's body language change. She seemed a little apprehensive about undressing in front of her thoroughly bound companion, which confused Sarah slightly, because well, she didn't really have to. She had to admit that the 'deal' Jix had proposed was intriguing. And it aroused her. She was helpless and naked, magically tied to a bed, for apparently sexual purposes, but the first hint of arousal came from the thought of this girl being unable to put clothes on. The day had taken an odd turn indeed.

Jix smirked before she turned her back to Sarah's face, perhaps feeling the effects of her words, and began unfastening the knots holding her top on. It fluttered down to Sarah's chest without a sound. There were apparently some fastening oh her leggings as well, which were invisible to her audience. Once they were undone, she took a deep breath, and peeled the garment down her legs, bending at the hips as she did so. She straightened an stepped out of them, paused, took another breath and turned.

Jix didn't seem to know what to do with her arms. She seemed to want to cover herself, but was resisting. Sarah could understand modesty, but on the other hand, the fey was perfectly proportioned. Her body was slim, her legs were long and her breasts quite large compared to her frame. Her entire body was uniformly green (except for a slight darkening of her nipples and at her cheeks) and she had a patch of pubic hair the same color as her long pony tail. Oddly, the thought that crossed Sarah's mind was 'And she's stuck now. She can't get dressed again until I'm free.' She could feel her body responding, to both that though and the nude atomie using her as a stage.

"Well, I'm glad you approve." said Jix with a grin. The reaction and feedback through the empathic link seemed to embolden her a little. With a short hop, she flitted to Sarah's right breast, standing atop it. She crouched and began running her hands over the nub at her feet. "This is probably the biggest nipple I've ever seen." She mused. "Look, it's bigger than one of my boobs." She pressed her chest down, squashing it into the rapidly hardening nipple.

Sarah's head flopped back as she squirmed uselessly. She was no stranger to such stimulation, but it had been years since she'd had a partner, and those where just dalliances. She hadn't even pleasured herself since the incident in the forest. Partially because she shared living space with Jix, but mostly she just didn't feel like it. The world was too terrible for things like that. She'd never find a partner amongst those awful people out there. She couldn't suppress a whimper as the sensation on her nipple changed. Was that Jix's tongue? Gods, if she could move right now, she doubted any of those things would stop her.

"Mmm. Glad you're enjoying yourself." Said Jix, continuing to shower attention on her captive's right nipple. "I'm kind of enjoying yourself too." She wrapped both her hands around the nub and gave it a squeeze. "I might have a use for that later. But for now, let's see about you." Jix launched herself upward in a graceful arc, the breeze from her wings chilling the sensitive area below her. She flipped in mid-air and dropped straight down between Sarah's thighs.

Sarah knew she should be embarrassed, perhaps humiliated. She also knew she could do nothing about it, so she might as well try to relax. Maybe Jix was right, and this would help her, make her feel better. She lurched suddenly (as much as she was able) as she felt diminutive hands on her sex. In retrospect, it really shouldn't have been a surprise.

"Yeah, you're pretty turned on and all I did was touch you a couple of time." Jix called. "I thought you'd need more foreplay. You might need this more than I thought."

"Grunmph" Sarah moaned. She wanted to say it was the things the girl said as much as the things she did, but she literally and figuratively could not argue. The contact was having an effect. Sarah's body shuddered as Jix resumed her explorations.