Nalcara's Shackles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the conscious thoughts Sarah had over the next few minutes was how Jix's position was perfect. She had had three other such intimate encounters in her life, two of which with other women. A human hand was adequate for the job, but Jix's were much more efficient, plus she could see what she was doing. And she knew what she was doing as well. She knew the buttons to push and apparently when to stop to drive Sarah mad. It couldn't have been long, perhaps a five minute at most but it seemed like hours to the captive. Her body flexed and strained, her hands clenched uselessly. Finally the wicked fey relented. Sarah had enough wits to feel her body convulse before her mind went blank.

Sarah was fairly certain she didn't lose consciousness. Thought returned slowly; she could feel her body, occasionally twitching, feel the course blankets underneath her. Had her thoughts been more together, she might have questioned the small splashes she heard. That came together when something slightly clammy landed on her chest. She forced her eyes open to see a still naked and moderately damp atomie sitting between her breasts again. She had apparently taken a cleansing dip in the room's washing bowl.

"That must have been a good one. You knocked me down." Jix said. "You still don't feel mad. You kinda don't feel anything. That's what usually happens for a little while."Jix looked a little apprehensive; perhaps nervous about what came next.

Sarah felt her tongue loosen in her mouth and her lips peel apart. She worked her tongue slowly around her mouth for a moment. The rest of her body remained locked in place; her limbs held to the four posts, and her neck pinned to the mattress. She took deep breath. "I'm not mad, Jix." Sarah said finally. "If you'd have given me any choice, I would probably have turned you down, but I guess I'm glad you didn't. You didn't need to though. I could do better at showing it, but I'm grateful for you company. Even before you stripped me naked and tied me down."

"I'm happy then." Jix giggled. "But you seem so serious all the time. I wanted to help."

"I think you did."sighed Sarah. "We'll see how tomorrow goes."

"Ok." Jix shifted on Sarah's chest. "Since we're talking, I should tell you some things." She paused, looking uncomfortable. "I took more magic than I thought to cast this on you. And I was already a little tired. I don't know if I have enough left to... stop the spell without resting."

"Wait... so..."Sarah pulled on her arms. "I'm going to be stuck like this all night?"

"No." replied Jix. "I can still use the spell to let you go and stuff. I'm just not sure I can stop it right now. Take the spell off you."

"Oh, well that's good." said Sarah. "I'm going to have to relieve myself before I sleep."

"Yeah."said Jix. "The other thing is that with this spell on, we're kinda stuck together."

Sarah looked down to her captor. "What do you mean?"

"Aunt Nal said if you have someone like this, you should be paying attention to them." Jix began. "So she made the spell so that the person who casts it can't go very far from the person they cast it on. With other atomie, I would have had to stay a lot closer that I have been so it might be what you think is close, and since you're so big..." Jix trailed off.

Sarah blinked. "I think I really would have liked to meet your aunt. She sounds very interesting. So how far away from me can you go?"

The fey shrugged. "I don't know. Let's find out." She lifted off Sarah's chest and began drifting slowly across the small room. She was almost to the door when She was pulled up short. The speed of her wings increased briefly to no effect. "About this far, I guess."

With what was left of her 'Arcane Sight', Sarah saw a tether similar the the ones that had held her flare to life between her and the green girl. The end seemed to envelope Jix"s whole body. Her whole naked body, Sarah was reminded. "I see. That really isn't that far. For a human, anyway." She lay back in her bonds. "So now what do we do?"

"Do you want me to let you go?" Jix flitted back to hover over Sarah, not looking especially eager to release her captive.

"Eventually, yes. As I said, I have things to take care of, and this might not be the most comfortable position for sleeping." Sarah looked up to her companion. "But we can't remove the spell and I did get myself into this. So if you wish to keep me prisoner for the night, I won't complain. You did do me a service after all."

"Really?" A grin was slowly spreading across Jix face.

"Yes. Besides, as long as I'm your prisoner, you can't put any clothes on, right."

"I..." Jix stopped. "I guess I can't. So you're going to have to keep me warm tonight. You'll have to be chained up tight so you don't roll over on me in your sleep." The wicked fey grinned wickedly.

"I guess so." the human wizard grinned, much less wickedly, back.