Name Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't really thought about physically getting there. I had assumed they would give an address and I would drive there. But to avoid any legal snooping, the location for the session was top secret. I was instructed to drive to the Walmart in Castle Rock and park on the left side of the building. I was then to move over to the passenger seat in my car and put on the blindfold I could buy at any sex shop. I was then to wait for my 'Host' to arrive. He would get in and drive my car to the location and I was to remain blindfolded until given permission to remove it. That way I could not see and memorize the route to the location. I would be blindfolded again when I was returned to Walmart after the session. My Fearful Self wasn't sure whether this was a good or bad thing.

My Adventurous Self was constantly excited for the days before the session. My Sexual Self struggled to keep control of her urges. My Fearful Self grew slowly more anxious as the days passed. I bought a new sexy dress and appropriate underwear to go with it. The dress was a slinky black number, sleeveless and hemmed well above the knee. Most importantly, it opened with a single long zipper down the front. I would never wear it anywhere else so why not look a little slutty? The underwear was also black with fancy see-through lace. Since I was, literally going there to get fucked, I bought a pair of 5 inch CFM heels to complete the image. If I was going to put on a show, I wanted to look good. I trimmed down there and then went for professional wax job, the first of my life. That pain didn't turn into pleasure. I'll never do that again.

When that Friday arrived I was a bundle of nerves from all of my Selves getting excited at the same time. Marsha came over to help me prepare. She approved of the outfit and gave me one nice accessory: a leather collar. "Wear it", she said, "it's very appropriate where you're going." Fearful Self snapped her head around. In the spirit of the day I put it on.

It's a 40 minute drive up I-25 to Castle Rock so I left around 5:30. I arrived early so I stopped for a coffee at a nearby McDonalds. I realized that my leg was visibly shaking and I was breathing in very short breaths. Adventurous Self was scanning the horizon for the excitement. Fearful Self was curled up in a ball. Sexual Self was bouncing up and down with a big grin on her face. I went to the bathroom and then at 6:50 I drove the three blocks to Walmart and went around the left side of the building. There were a few cars there, probably employees. I parked at the end and got out to go around to the passenger side. I was so shaky I had to keep one hand on the car to balance as I walked around on my high heels. I put on the blindfold, which was somewhat complicated with multiple straps, and struggled to stop shaking. My yoga calming exercises had no effect.

Promptly at 7:00, someone opened the driver's side door and got in. He ask, "Hello. Are you Jasmine?" I was confused and said "No" and then remembered my user name. "Yes, I'm Jasmine".

"My name is Mike and I will be your host tonight. Have you ever done anything like this before or been in a sex club?"

"No," I mumbled.

"Then let me explain how this works. I will drive you to our facility, it's about a 20 minute drive from here. I will put some soft cuffs on your wrists and link them together, like handcuffs only more comfortable. Then we'll go inside the facility and start your session. Your two hours begins then. You can use your safe word at any time to end the session. I will then drive you back here."

"You'll experience many things tonight, mostly pleasurable. But there will be times when you may feel pain or embarrassment or simply fear. Those are normal feelings and will not last very long. I suggest you embrace them to increase your excitement. By the end of the night I expect you to be another very satisfied customer of Name Your Pleasure. He put a piece of paper in my hands and said, "This is a print out of all of the answers to your interview questions. Someone may occasionally ask to see it. Here's a water bottle in case you get thirsty."

I was pleased with his candor and professionalism. Fearful Self calmed a bit and felt that we could trust this man. He put the furry cuffs on my wrists and I complied with his request. He connected them together with a click. Then he started my car and we drove away. I realized my throat was dry and drank some water. Strange doing that blind.

I tried to pay attention to his route, but he made so many turns, and went around a roundabout multiple times so I was completely lost. He drove on some dirt roads for a while and then slowed and turned into driveway, I think. I could hear it was paved with loose gravel. We'd only gone a short distance when he slammed on the breaks and said "Shit!" I waited for an explanation but got none. Then he started driving forward a short distance. He hit the brakes hard again and sternly said "Stay in this car. Keep the blindfold on and do not get out of the car until I let you out."

I heard the driver's door open and as he climbed out I heard Mike angrily say "Get the fuck out of here Sam! You can't come here anymore. We don't want any of your shit." He slammed the door. I heard other angry voices nearby but couldn't understand them with the doors and windows closed. My Fearful Self started running in circles. There seemed to be a tussle outside the car and then a large heavy object slammed into the side of the car. From the moan, I realized it was Mike. Then a few warlike voices started yelling, and though indistinct, I knew that they were men celebrating winning a battle. Oh, shit.

I sat motionless, hoping no one would notice me in the car. Then my door was yanked open.

"Well, looky what we got here. It's another woman that paid to get fucked and beaten up. Is that right hun? Hell, she's already got her collar on."

My entire body and mind instantly froze.

"That's OK. My boys and me will be happy to give you our services -- and we won't even charge you. Will we boys?" "Yeah, no charge for our dicks" from another voice. "We can give you much better fucking than those guys who work here can. They've all got little dicks. We can fill you up much better."

I struggled to think, but only 1% of my brain was functioning. That small part hoped that perhaps this was all an act. I had checked 'Maybe' that I was willing to be scared.

He grabbed the paper from my hands and said "This is great -- Jasmin, now we know exactly what you want -- and also want you don't want. But it's going to be OUR wish list that rules tonight. Sam, keep this in your pocket so we can know what her favorite and not favorite things are tonight."

He grabbed my arm and started to pull me out of the car. But the seatbelt was still fastened and I couldn't move. "Fuck" he said and leaned over right in front of my face and clicked the seatbelt release. He smelled like stale beer and BO. He pulled me up and I tried to stand. Blindfolded and shaking on 5 inch heels, I started to lose my balance. Big Mouth put his arms around me, grabbing my boobs, and held me up.

"Oh look, they've already tied her hands up. This one will be easy. You should leave the blindfold on all night so you won't be able to identify us later."

"Please don't hurt me. I'll do what you want." I begged.

"Oh, we know that Jasmin. You will definitely do what we want you to."

He dragged me over the ground and I started using my feet again. We walked a short distance and I could tell we had entered a building. From the echoes inside, I knew it must be a large and mostly empty room. He walked me further, turned me around to face him, and said "We'll start with the easy stuff. Strip." Fearful Self was screaming. Adventurous and Sexual Self were nowhere to be found. I cringed in shame and fear.

I struggled a bit and then realized there was a problem. "I can't take my clothes off with my hands bound."

"Oh, yeah," he muttered and quickly released the cuffs. I realized he must have already been familiar with them. "Now strip, we want to see that beautiful sexy body that you brought for us."

I took a long breath, steadied myself physically and mentally, and started to unzip my dress. I'd bought that sexy dress to make me more aroused. Now it was making suggestions to the men in front of me and they're breathing and catcalls showed they got the message. I had a flashback to a summer long ago when a boy had dared me to take my clothes off in front of a group of them. I had bravely started, but had then been overcome with shame and embarrassment and ran away. They had mocked me for the rest of the summer, enhancing my shame.

I stepped out of my new shoes ($150) and let my dress fall to the floor. I felt the cool draft all over my body and shivered, but not from the cold. I've got a decent body for a 26 year old and I've always been proud of it -- but pride wasn't what I was feeling then. "Pretty underwear lady, now take 'em off" My shame and embarrassment overtook me. I was not ashamed of my body. I was ashamed of myself for getting into this situation. I vowed to make Marsha pay for this -- if I survived it. I remembered that she had convinced me to answer 'Maybe' on the nakedness questions.

I unhooked and lowered my D-cup bra, exposing my breasts for their entertainment. My Sexual Self smiled demurely at the crude, but very complimentary, whistles and moans as they inspected my body. I couldn't tell how many were there, but it had to be at least three. I reached for my panties, but Big Mouth said "Wait, turn around." I turned 180 degrees facing away from the group of men. "Now slowly pull your panties down and keep your knees straight while you do. Take 'em all the way to the floor and hold there."

My shame reached a new intensity because I knew what this meant. I would be giving them a perfect view of my spread ass and my pussy. I clenched my jaw and slowly did as ordered. More catcalls. "My, that's a nice pussy. I can't wait to fuck that one." My Fearful Self was maxed out, but my Sexual Self started to peek around the corner and giggle. This horrible, embarrassing display of my most private parts to strange men was triggering something down there. I couldn't think about that at the moment.

"Turn back around," said Big Mouth. When I did, I could feel their eyes searching every part of my naked body. I was startled by hands on either side which grabbed my wrists, reapplied the cuffs and linked them together. "Now raise your hands over your head and hold them there." I figured they wanted to watch my breasts rise with my arms, but quickly realized their real plan. Someone grabbed the linked cuffs and attached something to them. Then I felt the pull that kept my arms over my head. I was completely helpless and totally at their mercy - and there wasn't likely to be much mercy from this group.

They pushed me backward until I was pressed against a soft, cloth surface from my head down to my butt. My hands were smoothly pulled backward and my body was pulled onto the cloth surface as it tilted backward. The surface was a bed, now dropping back to horizontal. I relaxed just a bit until I realized that my butt was on the edge of the bed and my legs were hanging down toward the floor. My pussy was on full display. My normal embarrassment of spreading my legs for the gynecologist was nothing compared to this humiliation. I tried to close my legs but they had already grabbed them and tied them to the side. They had me spread wide open.

"Damn, they have some fine equipment in this place. Puts her pussy at just the right height"

I had never felt so helpless -- and so angry at myself. I had let myself be convinced to try out this 'experience' and now was likely to be raped and beaten by these assholes. I faced the fact that I might die here in this unknown place and I can do nothing but endure their abuse. I started to cry softly. I didn't want them to hear my sobs and know I was defeated.

The room was now quiet and I tensed in anticipation of some violent blow or perhaps a hard cock thrust into me. I could hear them whispering to each other. I laid there in that awful exposed state for a full minute until I felt the first touch and shuddered and stiffened. A hand was stroking my right side, below my arm. Then another hand began stroking my left side. Then a single finger began sliding slowly up my left leg from my calf. The first two hands stroked across my belly at the same time and then rose to curve around my breasts. They made smaller circles as they spiraled up to my nipples. When they reached them I could feel that my nipples were already hard. The two hands pinched them at the same time and I jumped and squealed.

The finger from the third hand slid up the inside of my left leg and then rose toward my hip, avoiding my most sensitive bits. It slid across my lower belly, just above my mound, and then back down the same path along my right leg. My body was stiff with fear and hot with arousal at the same time. My Sexual Self had awakened and was studying the tracks of the hands on my body. Fearful Self could no longer function at all. I just laid there and experienced the sensations from outside my body -- with no thought at all.

"Oh, I can tell you like that don't you Jasmine? said Big Mouth, "I told you we would give you pleasure. This is just the beginning of course. We'll all be here for quite a while until all of us, including you, are satisfied. Do you want that?"

I realized that he had said something and that he expected me to give an answer. I couldn't parse the meaning of his words and mumbled "MmmmHmmm". Then I came wide awake and pleaded, "Please don't hurt me. This isn't what I expected. Please let me go home."

"Well now Jasmine, from reading your profile sheet I can see that this is exactly what you expected from the people here. You want sex. You want to be bound. You want pain. You want fear. And we're going to give you plenty of all of that. But for now, we'll just play with your body for a bit and see how you deal with it."

I realized that he was right -- at least as far as he could read from my profile. I had answered 'Maybe' to all of that -- thanks to Marsha's pushy advice. But, what did he mean by 'play with your body'. I shuddered again.

"See, me and the boys used to work here and learned all of the techniques for pleasing women. They have really good instructors here. But after a few months and a some complaints from customers they fired us with no notice. They said we were too violent and abused the customers instead of pleasing them. Bullshit! Those women all asked for what they got. Just like you, their profiles showed they wanted the whole treatment. And that's what you're going to get tonight."

Again, my mind froze and refused to process the meaning of his words. The hands began to caress my body again. They stroked my cheek, slid along my lips and down my neck to my collarbone. Another gently squeezed my left breast and pulled the nipple up -- and into a mouth. The tongue flickered across my tit and my Sexual Self moaned her approval. Or was that me? Down below, hands were stroking up and down my inner thighs. Then, two fingers spread my lower lips apart and a warm breath blew across my clit. That warmth immediately spread over my entire body. These guys may be nasty, but they sure knew what they were doing.

My fears subsided, a little bit, as the threat of pain was replaced by the promise of more pleasure. Every muscle in my body had been tensed, but now they relaxed a bit. My breathing slowed to a more normal pace and my mind began to think again. Why were they treating me so nicely? Was this just a tease until they start beating me?

I felt all six hands stroking all over my body. My attention kept jumping from one patch of skin to another. My Sexual Self was now also lying on her back, savoring the sensations and writhing in pleasure. I soon felt wetness below as my body began to move in a slow and very constrained, dance. Fearful Self had been temporarily banished from the scene.

I started to moan as my arousal grew. I became aware of a soft gentle tongue now stroking up and down my labia. Each stroke raised the pressure and desire bloomed in my belly. My breathing accelerated again, but not due to fear this time. The tongue repeatedly circled and tickled my clit. I closed my eyes inside the blindfold and just felt the growing pleasure. Suddenly, the tongue started flickering hard on my clit and two fingers thrust repeatedly in and out of my vagina and I came violently. My limbs thrashed within the range of the constraints and I screamed uncontrollably. All thought ended.

When I rejoined the world, I heard chuckling and mumbles from my audience. They seemed quite proud of their effect on my body. I heard what might have been a high five. I was floating in the warmth of post-coital peace while also trying to understand what was going on. They had threatened me and then given me wonderful affection and orgasm without any of them cuming -- as far as I knew. But my peace didn't last long.

"Boy, she is hot to trot! Just look how wet she is. She's going to be a great fuck for all of us tonight guys. I'll bet she'll put on a great show on that sybian over there"

They disconnected the chains, but left the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. When they stood me up I staggered and almost fell over. "Now, open your mouth wide." I did and they inserted a ball gag and slid the straps around my head. Now I could not speak either. For some reason that terrified me even more. They mostly carried my naked rubbery body across the room, still blindfolded.

"Now they usually make people pay more for this machine, but since you're with us tonight you get to have it for free. Mainly cause we just love to watch a woman ride the bronco."

They made me climb a couple of steps and then grabbed my left leg and raised it high as they spun me to the right. I settled on some kind of long support, like a gym bench. But it was curved on the top so my legs fit around it when I sat down. It smelled like leather. I realized his comment about the 'bronco' meant this was some type of saddle. They pulled me backward a few inches and I slipped deeper into the saddle. They then pulled metal braces up on top of my thighs and tightened them down. I couldn't move my legs and was permanently mounted on the device. They attached a lead to my collar and pulled my neck up and attached it to something to keep my head up. They then pulled my arms up and connected my cuffs to a support from above. I was completely immobile, locked in a sitting position on the saddle with my legs locked down and my arms pulled up. This was a new, terrifying version of helplessness. I couldn't see. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I could only exist and experience whatever they were going to do to me.

"Now, since you've never ridden one of these before, we'll start it nice and slow and then build up the speed. Just relax and let the bronco do the work. You can just sit there and enjoy it."

There was a hum of an electric motor under me and I felt something touch my womanhood, which was pulled tight against the saddle. It started to move up and down, each time penetrating higher into my vagina. I tried to scream, but the ball gag turned it into nonsense. The dildo was as large around as a good sized cock, but not unbearable. I just feared how long it might be. Within a minute it had filled me completely and continued a slow in and out motion. I was surprised how wet I was inside. My Sexual Self was shocked, and then delighted. My Fearful Self tried to understand this new threat and remained overwhelmed. After I got used to its size and penetration it actually felt good.

Then Big Mouth started playing with me. The machine increased the speed of thrusting into me. At the same time I felt the dildo start to rotate, giving me a very weird sensation. Other than my feeling of helplessness at being tied down, I could somewhat enjoy this special machine. My breathing and heartrate both increased with the speed of the dildo. I found myself thrusting my hips to match its pace. I knew I was approaching another orgasm and eagerly anticipated its slow arrival.