Name Your Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, just before the rhythmic fucking took me over the top, a powerful vibrator in the saddle, pressing directly against my clit, jolted me. Its strong vibrations penetrated my body, making my whole belly tremble. In a matter of seconds my orgasm took control of my body and soul and my mind, once again, went senseless. I could not comprehend what had just happened to me.

When my breathing had recovered, I relaxed on the saddle and tried to enjoy the afterglow. I could still feel the dildo pushed deep inside me. But Big Mouth still had plans.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that so much Jasmine. You clearly like that fucking machine. Would you like to go again?

My Sexual Self took over and made my head nod. I couldn't really argue with her, but I would have preferred a short rest with my limbs free.

"You liked that didn't you Jasmin? On your profile it says you want to try anal penetration. Well, this is the perfect opportunity, cause this time you get the added pleasure of a second dildo up your ass."

My Fearful Self leaped into the air and screamed. Sexual Self paused to consider it. I couldn't move or speak or object. I must, once again, endure their trials and hope it would eventually end.

The machine started again and I could feel the second dildo rise to my asshole. It then began to ooze lubricant over itself and my hole as it pressed into me. I tried to relax my sphincter but my fear and excitement prevented that. I began to feel the pain as my asshole was stretched open. The dildo in my pussy began to thrust again, slowly and shallowly, as if to draw my attention away from my back door. The second intruder began to move in the same cadence as the first and they both began to penetrate me together. The pain subsided after a couple of minutes and I realized a totally new physical sensation in my body. The whole bottom of my body was sending massive waves of pleasure through my whole being. The deep satisfaction of having my vagina filled and stroked was joined by the equally strong pleasure of anal penetration. I just let myself feel the total experience for several minutes. I was near an orgasm, but happy to remain just short of it.

Then Big Mouth did it again. He increased the speed of the penetrations and started the clit vibrator at the same time. In less than 10 seconds, I exploded yet again. There was no way to comprehend what I was experiencing. I thrashed and moaned and saliva drooled from my gagged mouth as my head was thrust backward and my back arched. My hips tried to thrust in time with the machine. He kept it going and going and the stimulation never stopped or even slowed. My only memory of those minutes was the overwhelming urge to clamp down with both orifices and try to suck yet more pleasure from them. Eventually, the muscles in my legs, arms and abdomen started to seize up and my motion became spastic. My lungs couldn't get enough air to keep my body oxygenated.

They turned off the machine and let me rest for several minutes. I felt them unbuckle the restraints from my cuffs and collar, but I hadn't the strength to lift myself off the saddle. The pain in my muscles and my frustration at being bound, gagged and blindfolded made me forget about the pleasure for a while.

"Welcome back Jasmin. I can see you really enjoyed that ride. I just wish that had been my dick in there. But we'll get to that soon. You look like you could use some water."

They put a bottle of water to my mouth and I raised my head enough to drink some.

"Now me and the boys ain't really mean, but we do enjoy teaching a woman a lesson for being uppity and not giving us what we want. You're going to give us what we want ain't you?"

He removed the ball gag and I worked my jaw to loosen it. Then he removed the blindfold and I got to see them, and the facility, for the first time. The three men looked fairly normal, in their mid-20s, well groomed, and quite handsome. Not at all like the perverted sadists that they truly were. The room was actually a wooden barn filled with cables, machines, whips, tables and beds of every style and size. The horror of the pain that all of those things could cause stopped me for a second. My fearful self cowered before the threatening scene. Then she finally snapped.

"Leave me alone, Let me go you fuckers. No more of your stupid games. Let me go."

"Well, that doesn't sound very helpful. I think you need a little punishment. And I see on your profile that you want to try some spanking and smacking with their whips here. They got a whole bunch of them you see"

My Fearful Self cowered again, and took me with her.

"Don't worry. We don't go for them fancy whips and things. We usually just like plain old spanking with our hands so we can feel your sweet ass. But we'll try a couple of those other tools"

Before I could move they grabbed my arms, lifted me from the saddle and carried me to a large vertical metal frame with cables strung in the top corners. I hadn't the strength to resist as they connected the cables to my hand cuffs connected the ankle cuffs to anchors on the floor. That left me standing, still totally naked, in the middle of the frame. The upper cables pulled my arms up and out. Then they tightened the cables enough to hold me motionless while standing with my feet about two feet apart. I could feel the excess lube running out of my anus and down my leg. They wrapped a wide belt around my waist and connected it to each side of the frame, holding my belly in place. Perhaps because the blindfold was gone, the feeling of being totally helpless now made me angry instead of the fear it had generated before.

"So, for calling us those nasty names, you're going to get spanked six times and then whipped a few times after that."

I tensed as they moved behind me. They released some lever and the top of the frame folded forward, and took my arms with it. It stopped at the horizontal and I was left bending over, my waist held up by the wide belt, my ass pushed out, waiting for the punishment. Fear and excitement were making me shake again. They were going to enjoy giving me pain, and I was going to suffer from it. Why did I ever allow this to happen to me? How can I get out of here and to someplace safe? Safe! The safe word! But what the hell is it? Oh shit, I only read it once in the instructions and didn't try to memorize it.

"You guys have to stop. There's a safe word and you're supposed to stop. Equa... Equal... What is the damn safe word?"

"Well that whole safe word thing doesn't seem like much fun does it? And if you don't know your safe word, we sure as hell don't"

Again, I screamed at myself internally. "Stupid woman! You got yourself into this and didn't even remember the key word to get you out. Fuck, I deserve to be punished." And with that I resigned myself to be spanked and whipped. My Fearful Self briefly joined in the anger at my stupidity, but then reverted back to her new normal state of screaming fear. My Sexual Self was peeking over a low wall with curiosity in her eyes.

The first smack on my right cheek surprised me despite my preparing for it. It stung dammit. I involuntarily gave a short shriek, but then stifled it. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of hearing my suffering. The next smack was on the left cheek and stung just as much, but I clenched my mouth closed. There was a pause and I could feel the heat on my cheeks. The third smack hit the bottom of my bottom, just above my thigh. It stung too, but caused a vibration in my crotch. The fourth did the same thing and I became aware of the vibration's effect. My Sexual Self started to pay more attention. The fifth and sixth swats were also low and left my whole bottom warm and throbbing. But I had kept my mouth closed for all of it. I guess I felt a little bit of pride in that -- until I remembered how I got myself into this mess.

They pulled the top of the frame up so I was standing again, with legs spread. Big Mouth came around in front of me smiling, with a small paddle in his hand. It had a long thin, flexible handle and the end was a small rectangular pad, a couple inches on each side. "You'll like this one I think." I closed my eyes and stiffened my body to take the blow. He gave a swift flick of his wrist and the pad smacked sharply on my right nipple. I squeaked and my eyes flew open. I hadn't expected that. He looked me in the eyes and smiled while he snapped the paddle against my left nipple. It stung, but also gave me a shiver down through my core. My Sexual Self had her eyes wide open and was beginning to smile.

I realized that they had again aroused me. My heavy breathing wasn't just because of the pain. Something in me wanted that next slap. The fear, anticipation and excitement of the punishment process had raised my awareness and sensitivity. I had never felt this kind of excitement and fear and arousal all at the same time.

Big Mouth continued by slapping the sides of my breasts, my stinging butt and my belly. My Sexual Self wanted more and more. My whole body filled with arousal. Then he turned his hand down and lowered the paddle between my legs. He gave me a smirking grin and quickly smacked me hard, flat on my womanhood. I ignited instantly. I was amazed at myself as I surged through yet another orgasm. This one not as deep as the others, but quick and satisfying none the less. That's when I understood how pain and pleasure are related. For some reason I started to cry.

"Ah, fellas. Jasmin here is sad because we haven't given her a chance to fuck us yet. I think we should do that now. Don't you?"

They released my bonds and carried my limp body to a large bed in the middle of the room. They laid me in the middle, face up. I didn't resist at all. All three of them stripped down while I watched, fascinated. Two of them laid on either side of me and Big Mouth knelt between my outstretched legs. Not only his mouth was big.

"Don't worry Jasmin. We're really good at pleasing women, so you're gonna really enjoy this part."

The two guys started gently, even lovingly, caressing my body. As at the beginning of the evening, they had coordinated their affections on each side so I enjoyed each touch and stroke in stereo. They removed my cuffs and applied a soothing cream where they had chafed my skin. They gave me some cold water to drink. Big Mouth gently stroked my labia with his soft tongue and made me moan in appreciation. The atmosphere had completely changed. There were no more threats. There was no more pain or discomfort. They were genuinely doing their best to make me feel good and peaceful. My Fearful Self was exhausted and fell asleep.

When I seemed completely relaxed, Big Mouth rose over me, his cock sticking straight out in front of him, looked me in the eye and asked "Are you ready?" I smiled and my Sexual Self nodded for me. He gently entered me and slowly pushed all the way in. The fucking was over, this was making love -- though with a perfect stranger. We moved in a slow rhythm together. I savored the full feeling of a warm human cock inside me. I put my hands around his butt and pulled him further into me. Cute Guy 1 was pinching and licking my nipples. Cute Guy 2 sat by my waist and slid one hand down my belly and circled my clit. His other hand slid under me and surprised me with a gentle poke of a finger into my anus. All three of them were stimulating every one of my erogenous zones. I couldn't even register the many multiple stimulations at the same time.

As I began to approach orgasm, they all sensed it and moved closer to me. Big Mouth lowered his head and kissed me on my upper lips. The other two wrapped their arms around me and gently held me as I climaxed for the umpteenth time that night. My God, what an ending!

When I awoke, I found that they had covered me with a satin sheet and let me sleep beyond my two hour session time. When I was ready to speak again, I asked "It was all a big act, wasn't it?" They grinned and were obviously proud of their acting skills.

"But how do you know when you've pushed someone too far? I was terrified at several points tonight."

Cute Guy 1 picked up the discarded wrist cuff and pointed to the metal band inside.

"It's like a FitBit and monitors your heartrate, blood oxygen and blood pressure. We were always watching that on the monitor. You came very close, but not over the limits. We really do try to make our customers' experience thrilling, somewhat frightening, very sexual and totally satisfying. Are you satisfied?"

"Oh my God, Yes! I will remember this night for the rest of my life. You guys are incredible. I will certainly recommend you to all of my friends."

"Actually, we prefer that you qualify any of those friends. You need to judge whether they can accept what you just experienced without going crazy. We are always trying to judge the person's state of mind and moderate our act as needed. But, we've had a few who really fought us and we had to end it early. They went away very angry and never got to the happy ending you had. We hate it when that happens. We are very happy that you turned out so well, your emotions and passions were very strong, but your intellect kept you in control. Congratulations."

They led me to a small bathroom with toilet and shower, and closed the door to give me privacy. I looked in the mirror and saw a strange woman. She had that 'just fucked' look, but also a look of confidence and satisfaction. I showered, being careful around the spanked and whipped bits. I came out with two fluffy towels wrapped around me and a smile wrapped across my face. They handed me my clothes and I stood and dressed unashamedly in front of them. They had already seen way more than that. They asked that I eventually go to the website and give a review. Good ratings affect their bonuses. When I later went to the website and did the review, I found an option to give them a tip. I was very generous.

I asked if I could buy another session and they said sure. They told me to look on the website for some of the alternative narratives they offered, some for couples, some for single men, etc. Their facility, and I suppose their workers, were well equipped to provide almost any form of BDSM entertainment. But, they warned me that it would never be as exciting as the first time. I'm sure that's true. Big Mouth also smirked a bit and said, "By the way, the safe word was 'equanimity'. We always make it an abstract concept with complicated spelling and almost no one can remember it when under pressure." I glared at them, but just for a moment.

I kissed each of them good night. They insisted that I again be blindfolded on the return drive to Walmart. They don't want anyone trying to find them. Privacy for themselves and their customers is paramount. I didn't even learn the real names of the three men with whom I had shared the most terrifying, intimate and satisfying sexual adventure of my life.

Wait till I get my hands on Marsha!

Thanks for reading. Please give me your rating and any constructive comments.