All Comments on 'Nana Ch. 03'

by Jena121

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago
* * *

You seemed to have rushed this and cut it short.

Editing, Editing, Editing.....

It's good enough to deserve one more chapter

to finish it with a happy ending. 8)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not good

Ron? Greg? Get the names right!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I wanted him to fuck her again right after he fucked her the first time.

A young guy like he is, I was hoping that he had a perpetual hard on and could fuck her all night and give her the fuck of her life.

After all; she is his mama and he should treat her like a princess and kiss ass as much as he needs, to make up to her for slighting her with the young girl.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this kid has his head on straight

Greg is wise beyond his years. His mother gives him an ultimatum--lose the little tramp you've been screwing, or lose me. Greg doesn't hesitate. Girlfriends are a dime a dozen, but there's only one mom. The boy cannot give up the cunt he came out of. Like it is for any son, his own mother's cunt is irreplaceable. Nothing else can ever make his young cock feel so damn good, so safe and protected and loved. When Greg's up between his mother's legs up to his balls, his young body is aglow with pleasure. His penis stuffs and stretches his own birth canal, his own mother's vagina, and he's in seventh heaven. The boy gives his mother a truly feral fuck, pushing his penis to her cervix, like he's aiming to fertilize the very womb where the whole Greg-story began. I love how when the kid blows his balls and splatters his sperm all over his mother's cunt-walls, he yells, "mommy!" She sure is your mommy, Greg, the best piece of ass you'll ever have.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
name change

Why does Greg suddenly become Ron, when he is fucking his mother, and then go back to being Greg again?

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2ualmost 5 years ago
Rubbish 1 star

So he always wanted his mother since school. He gets his mum and fucks her for 6 months. Then he replaces her with another woman??? Even though he promised to keep her forever and was calling “your mine”.

So fuck off with shit like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sloppy

Consistency is important. Is it Greg or Ron? When details like this are missed, it can really take away from the story.

Diecast1Diecast1about 2 years ago

Nice , like it the chapter. AAA+++

mbdiablo62mbdiablo6214 days ago

Jena all of your writing are well thought out very exciting and very much appreciated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous