Nanay's Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Oh. That's kind of what I thought. You realize that other than fingers I've never had anything in there, right?"

That's about to change. Now, I want to make sure you realize that if we're going down this road, we need to communicate even more about, well, everything. If I'm going to be training you, I even need to know when you poop and I'm going to be there with you when we're cleaning you out. Are you okay with that?"

Her face scrunched up and she reflexively said, "Ew no, cleaning me out? I don't know. That's so private. I don't know if I can have you with me then. And when I'm pooping? No way."

I tried to soothe her and reconsidered. "Well, I don't have to be there every time, but I want to show you what I do to get ready and then you can do the same. So you'll get to see me."

She laughed and said, "The difference is I've seen you poop a million times when you were a baby and changed your diaper. You've never seen me pooping. I'd be mortified."

What she said was true, obviously, but we were both adults now and I wanted to make sure she realized that. "I'm not a baby anymore, and I've seen you have countless orgasms, and I've had my tongue as far up inside your butt as I can push it and you loved it. It's not all that different."

She pursed her lips and was about to come back with something else but I cut her off and held up the small plug and said, "Enough with the back and forth. We need to stretch you open for Daddy. End of story. If you feel like you need to go to the bathroom before we put this in, now is the time. I don't need to watch you do that part. I do need to show you how I clean myself out and then we'll clean you out. And I'll wear my big plug while you have this little one in so we can do this together."

She took a deep breath and nodded. "Okay, I trust you. If being his slut means me and you need to become so much closer and intimate with these bathroom things, I'll do it. I guess it's not really that much more than talking about periods."

"Nope."

She got up and disappeared into the bathroom for several minutes and when I heard the toilet flush I went to where she was. I dug in the drawer for the little hose attachment for the shower and put it on.

I showed it to her and said, "See this? It goes in your butt and squirts a bunch of water up there, kind of like a bidet but inside. All you have to do is rinse until the water comes out clear."

Her eyes got wide. "Ohhh. That's it? Just water? Not an enema?"

"Nope. Well, it's a water enema, I guess. So, all you do is turn this to make the water come out here." I showed her which handle to turn and she understood.

She said, "Pretty easy, I guess." She stepped into the shower and seemed pretty excited at first. She got the water to a nice warm body temperature and got into the position I told her to.

"I can't even believe I'm about to do this in front of you. It's only because I want this so much."

I giggled and said, "I know."

She took a deep breath and pressed the tip against herself and water sprayed everywhere, including on me. I squealed and shut the water off.

"You have to put it all the way in!" I said excitedly.

In my haste I had forgotten that we needed to lube her up and said, "Oh shit, we need to use some vaseline."

She said, "Sorry for that. It didn't want to go in. Yeah, vaseline might help. I used that on you when you were a baby too, you know. Just for something different." She giggled.

I laughed and in an exasperated tone said, "Okay, enough talk about me being a baby already. I'm a grown woman now."

She giggled and said, "Well, I am your nanay after all. You will always be my baby."

I shook my head and knew that it was pointless to argue with her and found the vaseline in the drawer. I popped it open and got a little dab on my finger and said, "Ass up, slut!"

"Can't I do it?"

"No, I'm doing it to get you back for all this baby talk and spraying me. Now spread 'em."

Now it was her turn to shake her head and she turned and bent over for me. I slapped her ass really hard and she gasped loudly right before I went right in and swirled the vaseline around her opening and pushed a little inside, making her gasp even more.

"What was that slap for?"

I was getting into a little roleplay now and decided to keep with it. "It was because you're being an insolent little slut. Now, I'll show you how this is done. Don't move."

She quietly pleaded, "Insolent? Mika..."

I turned on the water and used my fingers to really spread her open and gently pressed the nozzle into her and then released my fingers.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god," she kept repeating.

I removed the nozzle after filling her up and let it hang down and run into the bathtub.

"Hold all that in for just a bit."

She breathlessly said, "It feels so weird."

"Okay now. It's time. Squat and release." My voice was now stern and authoritative.

By now she was no longer protesting and simply did as I instructed. I was feeling pretty powerful watching my mother perform each of my commands as I gave them and wondered if maybe I had a hidden dominant streak within me somewhere.

When I heard her submissively say, "Yes ma'am," I felt another even stronger rush of power.

I said, "That's it. Push it all out. Good girl."

She looked up at me momentarily and our eyes connected. I saw nothing in her glance than love and I knew that today we had taken our relationship to an even more intimate level.

She said meekly, "This is so humiliating having you watch this."

That made me feel a little badly and I reached out and rubbed her back lovingly, which she seemed to enjoy a lot.

We repeated the rinses a couple more times until she was all clean and then I soaped up her anus and gently washed it for her until all of the vaseline was gone. I rinsed the tub really well but would clean it better in a while. Right now, she was getting cold.

"Let's get you out and dried off."

She stepped out of the tub and into the waiting towel I had for her and wrapped her in it. She nearly attacked me and kissed me passionately as she pulled me in close. Just before I closed my eyes I could see the fire in hers and knew that she'd definitely felt some pleasure from the cleaning, or maybe it was from being ordered around or humiliated by her own daughter, or maybe it was some of everything. It really didn't matter. I loved every second of it and was pretty turned on myself. I was looking forward to the next part.

I broke the kiss and started drying her body, directing her at every step to be sure I could reach every spot.

Out of nowhere she just blurted out, "I need you to make me cum Mika."

I giggled and said, "I will once we get the plug in. Just wait until you feel what an orgasm feels like when your butt is filled up."

She almost seemed antsy. "I don't care, I just need your tongue baby. I'm on fire."

I smirked and slapped her ass again and this time she moaned in response. My eyes opened wide and I said, "Oh, now you like that, don't you."

She nodded and then shamelessly reached down and started squeezing her clit between her fingers and I slapped her hand away. "Did I give you permission to touch yourself?"

Again, her meek voice replied. "Permission? I have to have permission?"

"Yes, today I'm in charge. You only cum when I allow you. Understand?"

She closed her eyes and I saw a shiver come over her. "Yes ma'am."

"Get on the bed. Ass up, face down, like a good slut should be."

"Where did you learn to talk like this?"

I slapped her ass, this time much harder and she yelped as she quickly moved and got into position exactly how I wanted. I could already see the imprint of my hand where I'd slapped her and again I felt power coursing through me.

I said, "Okay, I'm going to be gentle and go slow at first, just with my fingers. When you're by yourself you can do it this way too until you get more experience. Then you'll be able to figure out how to put it in without so much warmup."

She sounded almost desperate when she said, "Please put it in and make me cum. Please."

I popped open the bottle of anal lube and let it warm up on my skin before spreading her cheeks open and swirling my finger against her hole. As I did, she moaned loudly and squeezed several times. When I pushed my finger a bit inside she pushed hard back against it and it disappeared into her past my second knuckle. She moved forward and then back again, trying her best to have me fuck her with my finger.

I pulled my finger out and again slapped her ass hard. No yelp this time, just ragged breathing.

I could clearly see that her pussy was at the point of dripping on the bed and wondered how close she was to orgasm. I decided to tease her even more and slid my fingers very lightly from just below her clit all the way to her perineum. She shook with pleasure and I could feel my own clit throbbing intensely.

She whispered again, "Please. Please."

I said in a more gentle voice, "I'm going to put it in. I need you to relax."

I placed the tip of the stainless steel plug on her opening and she immediately tensed up as I thought she might. I rubbed her lower back and said again, "Relax. It's going to hurt a little at first but I promise the pain will go away in just a few seconds if you relax."

I saw her opening relax and pushed the plug in a bit more until I felt resistance. "You okay?" I asked.

She responded in a voice that was dripping with arousal. "Yes ma'am."

I wasn't quite expecting that response again but she was clearly lost in the moment even more than I was. I pressed forward even more until I felt resistance again.

She winced and said, "It hurts a little now."

"Okay. I'll hold here until it feels better and then we'll go further."

I decided instead of holding still that I'd pull it back and lightly thrust it in and out of her and got the most amazing response. "Oh yes, do that, do that!"

I laughed and said, "You love it, don't you. You're my little slut today."

Again, she was really into it and didn't even laugh. She just moved her body to take the plug in again and again. After a few thrusts I said, "Okay, time for more. Be still."

Immediately she became still except for her trembling with arousal. I could tell she was ready to take in the entire plug and pushed it the rest of the way in until it locked inside her.

She gasped and I said, "I know, I know, try to completely relax. The pain will be gone in a few seconds." I brought my fingers back to her pussy and caressed it gently. A little unexpectedly she clenched up tightly and came, again without her clit even being stimulated. Once I knew she was cumming I did the only thing I knew would make her feel even better and flipped over on my back and pulled her down to me and started sucking and licking her clit like my life depended on it.

That set her off on a string of at least three or four orgasms that lasted over the next fifteen minutes. By the time she was finished she had completely collapsed onto me as I continued licking her pussy all over, tasting her amazing flavor and swallowing her juices. To add to the sensation I had been lightly tugging on the plug that was now fixed in her ass.

When I heard her start sobbing I thought something might be wrong so I managed to get free from under her and laid next to her. "What's wrong?"

In between sobs she said shakily, "I'm," then a pause, then "I'm," and then finally she just gave up speaking and started kissing me. Before long she had stopped crying and moved down between my legs and gave me the release I had been needing.

I had one really massive orgasm and then a string of several little ones as she kept licking my throbbing clit until I couldn't take it anymore and pushed her away.

She finally came up and embraced me and we made out like lovers really softly for the next half hour. We said "I love you" to each other several times and just enjoyed each other's presence.

Finally she nestled her head into my arm and said, "That was the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. Thank you."

I was genuinely taken aback. "Wow, even better than with Tatay? Or James?"

She nodded. "It's not even close to what you just did."

For a moment we just looked into each other's eyes and I could start to feel emotions well up in my body so I closed my eyes and took a long breath.

She finally broke the silence. "Are you putting one in too?"

I laughed and said, "I was going to but we got a bit sidetracked."

She stated confidently, "I want to put it in you." Her voice had a little boldness in it that I hadn't anticipated but that I really liked.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. "Of course. And when we have them both in we'll take naughty pics for Daddy."

I did a really quick cleaning in the shower, with Nanay watching of course, and she was amazed that I didn't need to use the vaseline and could do it so quickly and efficiently.

"Practice. Lots and lots of practice." I giggled.

"He does it in your butt that much?" she asked, somewhat shocked.

That made me laugh again. "Oh yes, he loves doing it in my butt all right. Honestly at first I didn't like it all that much and just did it to please him, but now I love it and even play alone."

Her eyes went wide. "You play with yourself in the butt?!"

"Tell me how that plug feels in your butt right now. Squeeze it."

She squeezed around it and closed her eyes and audibly sighed in pleasure.

I smirked. "Understand why I like doing it now?"

Her only response was an embarrassed nod.

"Just wait until you feel James' cock inside you. A man doesn't feel anything like a plug. He's hot and alive and you can feel him throbbing, and his strong body against yours and fully dominating you and pinning you down is like nothing else, and when he cums you can feel his penis pulsing. And Daddy cums so much that there will be lots of mess." I paused and added, "I love the mess."

It was her turn to giggle. "He does make so much juice, doesn't he. Lots more than Tatay ever did."

My mouth dropped open and she covered her mouth. "Oh, I'm sorry! I shouldn't've said that. I wasn't thinking."

"Um, well. It's fine. It's okay for us to talk about everything, with no limits. I guess that includes Tatay's, um, amount..." I giggled to be sure she knew I was okay.

She looked relieved and added, "James tastes so much better too. I never thought I would like semen, but I love swallowing his. Do you ever fantasize about him cumming in your mouth while you're doing something completely innocuous like washing the dishes?"

I giggled and yet felt a little embarrassed now too. "Wow. We really are alike."

She beamed. "I knew it! I knew you did. I've been wanting to ask you to see if it was just me because I crave it all the time now. I've had to wear panty liners lately because I get so wet! I even dream about it sometimes."

Her talk was making me crave it right then and when she saw me lick my lips she laughed and said, "That's what I do! I lick my lips just like that."

"Stop! Okay, I get it. You're a cum slut too, just like your daughter."

She said slowly, "Hmm, cum slut, yes, I am that."

I walked over to the bed and opened the top drawer and pulled out my biggest plug and handed it to her. Her eyes widened and she gasped.

I said, "This one is going to be in your ass before the end of the week, so take a nice long look."

She just whispered, "Oh my god."

I got on the bed and popped the lube open and she snapped out of her frozen state and grabbed the bottle from me. "No, no, I want to do everything like you did with me."

I directed her but she did manage to do everything herself, and within a minute she had pushed the plug until it disappeared inside of me except for the pretty purple jeweled base.

I said, "Oh, one thing I forgot to do with you was we should wipe up the excess lube from around the outside, or else it might stain your underwear. We can just use a warm washcloth to do that."

First I wiped her and then she wiped me. I couldn't remember having a more fun day ever, even on those days where I was inclined to stay in bed for most of the day making myself cum until I needed water or food. Doing this intimate stuff with my nanay was a wonderful girl bonding experience and all I felt all day was love.

We kissed and touched each other like lovers do and told each other "I love you" an embarrassing number of times.

I took a picture of her butt and she took one of mine and I sent them off to James who said he loved them and was so proud of me for getting "his newest slut" ready for him. That little phrase once again made me burn with a little jealousy, but it quickly passed and was properly replaced with pride.

For the rest of the week I had to go to work at my part-time job as an administrative assistant so I wasn't home to put in Nanay's plug for her. She was able to do it for herself each day and was able to keep it inside of herself for over five hours on the second day, much longer than I had when I was first starting with butt stuff.

She was really excited to try to get the big plug in and on Thursday morning while I was getting ready she was standing next to me while I was putting on my makeup and sounding really confident about how she was going to do it all by herself.

I was wishing I could stay home and help but my boss Jen didn't like me being late, so I had to force myself to go. I told Nanay to text me as often as she needed and to tell me how it was going or if she needed any support and she promised she would.

I got into work that morning and checked in with Jen in her office. She was on a call and smiled and waved at me as I headed to my desk and checked my phone.

There were a string of texts waiting from Nanay. The one that made me giggle the most was a text that roughly translates to: "OH GOD IT'S SO BIG!"

Then she said, "It hurts" and that made me feel bad.

I was relieved when I skipped down and saw, "I got it in and it doesn't hurt anymore! It feels like the biggest poop I ever pooped!"

I had to put my phone down and stop myself from breaking out in a full on giggle fit at that. It didn't really work because suddenly Jen was standing there and asked, "Whatcha giggling at over here?"

I nearly jumped because I didn't even hear her coming and said excitedly, "Oh! Hello!" I laughed and lied, "Oh, just something funny online."

She got a curious look on her face. "Care to share?"

I could feel myself go into a bit of a panic and struggled to think of a good response. "Um, honestly it wasn't appropriate for work. I'm so embarrassed." I could actually feel my heart beating in my chest now.

Jen eyed me sharply and I could almost feel like she knew I was lying. She finally smiled and said really softly, "I see, okay. As long as you're not using your work laptop then it's all good. Just don't make it a habit to be looking at porn at work."

My panic doubled and then tripled and I shook my head and even waved my hands like an idiot. "Oh no no, it wasn't porn!"

Jen laughed loudly and then leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I'm just fucking with you, Mika." She stood back up and said aloud, "Are you ready for our ten o'clock?"

I gathered myself and finally felt my breathing return to normal several minutes later. When Jen finally went back to her office, I quickly checked my texts again.

There was what I had been hoping for, a picture showing the plug safely tucked into Nanay's bum. I quickly sent, "That looks so sexy in you, slut".

I saw her typing right away and the text "I wish you were here" appeared, quickly followed by "I miss you" and finally by "It feels so good I can't stop touching myself".

Again my face heated as I tried to stop giggling, this time a little more successfully.