Nanay's Submission Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I felt it. That all too familiar feeling of the start of getting wet, that little ache in my clit that always made me clench my thighs and my vaginal muscles tightly. I squeezed and felt a rush of pleasure all through my pelvic region and had the thought of going to the bathroom right then and masturbating.

I opened my phone and typed, "You're making me wet at work. I wish I was there too. Cum for me, slut." I hit send and locked my phone and took a big drink of water from my bottle to try to calm down. It wasn't working. The adrenaline had me literally shaking.

Almost right away my phone vibrated and lit up with the message preview clearly visible. "Yes ma'am," it read. I was obviously going to need to find out how to turn off that preview.

Her response sent a thrill through me and again I squeezed my thighs together, trying to focus all the pressure I could right into my clit. It was working. I could feel more wetness building and couldn't resist.

I opened my phone again and sent, "It's all going in my underwear. But you want my juice in your mouth, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am, I want it. You taste so good!"

I quickly typed, "Better than Daddy's cum?"

Typing bubbles appeared and finally she said, "Please don't make me choose. You both taste so good."

My arousal wasn't quite letting me give up taunting her a little. "Don't you want a mouthful of my squirt?"

This time it took several minutes until her reply appeared. It said only, "I just came. And yes I always want my baby girl's juice. This is so embarrassing to type on the phone".

The 'baby girl' had a special effect on me and now I could feel my nipples hardening and rubbing against the fabric of my bra. I was squeezing my thighs and breathing hard and I knew I needed to stop or I was going to be in danger of messing up my clothes.

I opened my desk drawer and put the phone inside and ignored it until after the ten o'clock meeting was over. On the way back Jen was talking a lot as she always did and commented on how much she liked my shoes, and then wanted to know if I wanted to get together for lunch.

I didn't think much about it and said sure, that I would meet her down in the cafeteria in the next building after refilling my water bottle.

Thankfully the rest of the day went uneventfully. I controlled myself and didn't go and masturbate in the bathroom and never had to change into my emergency period underwear, but by the time I got home I had really worked myself up and was going to attack Nanay.

I had barely let the door to the garage close behind me and went and found Nanay in the kitchen.

She saw me and the look I had in my eyes and she smiled and put down the spoon she had been mixing something with. She said, "Well don't you look..."

She didn't have a chance to get another word out because I was on her, pressing my tongue into her mouth and hungrily moaning. I ran my hand up over the apron she was wearing and squeezed her large breast on my way up to her face and into her hair.

Now it was her turn to moan as she began kissing me back and relaxing her body, letting me touch her where and how I pleased. She brought her own hands up and pulled my head into hers even more tightly as she returned my kisses with the same ferocity.

She broke the kiss breathlessly and said, "Oh Mika baby girl."

I moved down and started biting, kissing, and licking her neck and then her ears, causing her to moan more loudly. I found the tie of the apron and managed to yank it off over her head. Now I was able to get my hands under her shirt so I could get at her breasts, but groaned in frustration when I found her big thick bra blocking me.

"Mika, baby slow down," she said softly.

I shuddered when I clenched my thighs and felt my throbbing clit respond. All I could say was, "I need your tongue, slut."

She giggled. "Go back to the bed and wait for me. I need to finish this sauce or it won't set and be ruined. I just need two minutes and I'll come take care of you, okay?"

I tried to take a breath and finally got a couple of good ones in. I nodded and headed back to the bathroom.

I needed to pee anyway and so I quickly shed all my clothes and sat on the toilet and released my body's water. When I wiped I got another pleasure shockwave and quickly finished up and got on the bed.

Nanay came and took care of me as she had promised, bringing me to several leg-shaking orgasms with her tongue and fingers. She surprised me when she paid special attention to licking my asshole for me and even tried her best to push her tongue inside. It felt amazing.

When we were finally finished she got her face next to me and kissed me. She smiled widely and asked, "Did I do good for you my sweet baby?"

I was still recovering my breath but nodded vigorously, causing her to giggle. I said weakly, "Thank you Nanay."

"You are most welcome."

I looked into her eyes and said, "It felt so amazing when you licked my butthole. You usually don't do that."

She looked away and I could tell I embarrassed her. After a sigh she said, "I like how that feels when you do it to me so I thought you must want it too, so I got over my squeamishness and just did it. Did I do it good for you?"

"So good. Thank you for having an open mind."

She said simply, "I'm glad you liked it."

I remembered about the plug and asked, "Is it still in?"

She immediately knew what I meant and nodded and rolled over and pushed down her pants and underwear so I could see. I giggled and said, "I didn't have to see it, but that's awesome! I think you're almost ready for Daddy. One more practice day. Are you excited?"

Her voice was so sensuous when she said, "I'm ready to be Daddy's slut. My body is his."

My eyes widened a bit. "Wow, you sound like me. My body is his too."

She looked at me and leaned in to kiss me again. "And my body is yours. And your body is mine. But I need to go back and check on my sauce."

I giggled and said, "Go right ahead. It smells amazing."

Saturday came and Nanay got up before either James or I woke up so she could prepare herself and put the big plug in. She came back to bed and gently woke me.

She whispered, "Mika I'm so ready. I want him inside me so much. I want to be his slut."

I kissed her and ran my hand down the curve of her body until I reached her soft cheeks and found the base of the plug. I grasped it and tugged slightly while biting and sucking on her tongue, causing her to moan into my mouth. For several minutes I continued fucking her ass slowly with the plug until she breathlessly broke the kiss and said a little too loudly, "Mika I'm close..."

I stopped my gentle tugging and let her stay there on the edge. I whispered, "Let's wake him up."

With both of our mouths and tongues all over James' balls and cock, it took almost no time for him to get hard and wake up. When I saw his eyes open I said, "Nanay's ready for you, Daddy."

She let the ball she'd had in her mouth drop out and said, "Daddy I'm ready to be your slut, completely."

James took over, directing me to pull Nanay's plug out and to lube both her asshole and his cock. After days of stretching, his cock easily penetrated her virgin asshole now, but that didn't stop her eyes from rolling back in her head and the loudest, most sexy moan I'd ever heard from her came out as inch after inch of hard, hot cock disappeared inside her.

James took his time and fucked her with long, slow, deep strokes. Nanay closed her eyes tightly and it was clear she was concentrating on finding her orgasm, and after many minutes her moans built to a crescendo and she began trembling.

I laid there beside them and held her as close as I could as she crashed over the edge and came. James was pretty shocked and said to her breathlessly, "So good, I can't believe you came. Such a good slut. Unnhhahhhh..."

As he said those last words and sounds, he started shooting his cum deep inside her. It seemed like it was an even bigger amount than usual from the sounds he was making. I furiously rubbed my clit and came with him.

It was the closest thing to a perfect moment that we may ever share in our relationship. I don't think I could have been more happy than I was that morning.

As if he were somehow reading my mind, James looked into my eyes and said simply, "Perfect."

~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Things really were perfect in that moment. Little did I know that there were many challenges coming in the future to be faced, many complications to endure as well as many adventures to experience awaiting me and my little family. I will try my best to not take so long next time to write about them in the next part.

Thank you all for reading my story. I hope you will give me a 5-star rating and favorite me. Please send me all of your lovely feedback from the Contact form.

Kisses,

Mika