Nancy Controls Her Household Ch. 02

Story Info
Meg turns the tables on Nancy and takes over.
5.7k words
4.48
15.7k
13

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves incest, spanking and other punishments as well as several bodily functions. If any of that offends you, please read no further. All characters are over 18. This story will likely make more sense if you first read Chapter 01 first because events here do refer back to what occurred in that chapter.

Meg and Keith, both 25, had readily settled into living in his family home where he had grown up. They were successful young professionals, married only six months, who were willing to submit to the will of Keith's fiftyish mother, Nancy. She had been widowed for a couple of years but now indulged her need to dominate by controlling the behavior of her son and daughter-in-law.

Nancy required them to adhere to a schedule that prescribed when they awakened, when they departed for work, and when they returned. Any lateness was punished, usually with an over-the-lap spanking by Nancy on the offender's bare bottom. Keith had grown up with this kind of dominance, but it was new for Meg.

She loved her husband and she accepted the need for them to take advantage of the living arrangements while they gathered their financial resources. But although she complied with Nancy's rigorous discipline, she began to resent it and plan how she would escape it. In a short time, this goal was further refined: Meg intended to reverse the current situation and take control of her imperious mother-in-law.

Meg was surprisingly unemotional about the situation, which was amazing because she was so embarrassed and humiliated by her mother-in-law.

She had flaming red hair and a nice figure, curvy in the right places but she could never be called plush. Nancy, an ash blonde, was in good shape for her age. Meg briefed Keith early one morning in their bed about her plans.

"You're going to be surprised," she began, as they lay on their backs next to one another, Keith's arm around her shoulders.

"Go ahead," her husband said softly, "surprise me, Meggsy."

"We're going to pack our things up—we haven't all that much, and it won't take long—and inform your mother that we're going to live on our own," she continued.

"She will likely tell us that we're crazy to do this but will abdicate any responsibility," Meg went on.

"I will arrange with a real estate broker I know to rent a gorgeous house for us on a short-term basis," she grinned.

"Nancy will be floored when she sees it, because it will be extravagant in every way," Meg said. "I know that she will then apologize for how she's treated us and try to entice us to return. At that point, you will say that we both have made this decision."

"Now she will try another gambit," Meg predicted. "She will tell us how sorry she is for having led us to leave, and tell us all the things she will offer, including a substantial amount of cash."

"Then I will ask her to go into the bedroom with me for a minute," she confided in her husband. "I will look her in the eye and say, 'Nancy, you know you've been a very bad girl. You've chased away your son, who loves you, and made me, who was ready to embrace you, resent you."

"This will be enough for her to lose her composure and begin to cry," Meg explained, "since she will begin to understand that her reign of terror is over."

"So, what happens after that?" Keith asked, pleased by his wife's assertiveness and ability to strategize. He remained concerned, however, that his dominating mother would not surrender her power so readily.

"Meg, I don't want you to start this and then have to back off," he posited. "That would really mess things up totally."

Then Keith had a further thought. "She may try to alienate you from me by telling you about how she seduced me when I was 22," he said, sounding very unhappy at his having to even raise this.

"Keith," Meg quickly replied, "you told me about that, and I have never and will never hold it against you. I love you so much and nothing like that or anything will ever get between us. I know you won't ever betray me but I'm afraid that I would still keep on loving you."

She opened her arms and hugged him, kissing him, and holding the kiss as she insinuated her tongue into his open mouth.

Keith realized how much he loved her, too, and managed to whisper that to her after their long kiss ended.

Meg smiled and whispered back: "We're going to have the wildest time in bed tonight, whether or not this works, and I know it will."

This made Keith smile. He tended to be quiet and reserved at home, contrary to his persona at work, where he was a highly confident, aggressive attorney. He realized that Meg was probably in fine fettle and likely had just concluded her period. They both loved to have sex while she was on, but experience had taught him that once she didn't have to fret about messing the bed, Meg let herself go and was one hot number in the sack.

"If she plays tough, darling," Meg answered coolly, "we tell her we're leaving for good. But I don't expect that to happen. She might just offer to have us stay on but minus her Big Mama domme role.

"That probably sounds good, doesn't it?" she went on, smiling, and Keith told her that it definitely did.

"I will be absolutely straight with you on this, though, sweetie," Meg said in a deliberate tone Keith didn't recall hearing previously, "I want to have her over my lap in that bedroom. Once I've spanked her, she will be mine to control."

"What's in it for her?" Keith asked. "I'm fine with your taking control and ending the current situation, which isn't much to my liking any more than it is to yours."

"She will have the pleasure of our company," Meg replied. "This will become an even stronger bond as our family grows."

"You know, because I told you about this before we got married, about how I was quite close with her, and may have led her on," Keith volunteered with no accompanying note of apology.

"I know, darling, that she seduced you when you were 22 and you sucked and fucked her, yes, you told me," Meg responded, with a slight air of annoyance, not at what had happened but at having to be reminded of it yet again.

"I know and I married you anyway," she went on. "If Nancy responds as I expect she will, she will wind up being quite happy. With your consent, which I doubt you will withhold, I would invite her into our bed."

"Is this just a reward for doing what she ought to do anyway?" Keith rejoined.

"No," Meg stated more starkly, "I think if she gave up trying to be in charge the way she has been, I would enjoy having her join us. I repeat that I expect you would too. Now tell me, was she a good lay?" She grinned with that face that Keith could never resist. He adored this woman.

Keith's face grew red as he now felt ashamed of his previous encounter in bed with Nancy which Meg had described so colorfully.

"Yes, she was, Meggsy," he finally responded. "I wouldn't have thought it worth mentioning if she hadn't been. So as usual, darling, you're right," he said, with emphasis but also resignation.

"Now, make love to me, sweetie," Meg implored, "because I really need it right now before I get up, pull my panties up, and take her on."

***

Meg didn't have a class to lecture until the afternoon, so she dressed a bit more formally than she normally did for class. This meant putting on a well-tailored gray pinstriped suit and a crisp white blouse with a colorful ascot and gold stickpin. Her sheer hose and burgundy pumps completed the outfit which made her appear both delicious and a woman in charge. She had also put on a pair of the new period panties she had ordered and worn during her monthly, because she didn't want any arousal she might experience during this showdown to make her feel uncomfortable. Her period had just ended, but she figured that these panties would take care of just as well when she was aroused as when she was flowing."

Keith had already departed. Meg sat down with coffee Nancy had already made and took a croissant from the basket that had been delivered early that morning with the daily newspaper. Nancy's late husband (Keith's father) had always wanted to see the newspaper so Nancy had made breakfast a pleasant occasion for all of them and kept doing so. It kept his memory alive for her.

She appeared now and saw that Meg was dressed to kill.

"You're all gussied up today, gorgeous," Nancy commented, meaning to be nice. "Really, you do look absolutely fantastic."

From the second statement Nancy had made, Meg concluded that her mother-in-law was truly intending to convey a compliment, in her own fashion.

"I do have an important class to conduct today, Miss Nancy," she answered sweetly but with an unusual firmness in her voice. "I do have to discuss something with you, though, and it's the kind of thing that we had better go into the bedroom."

She stood and beckoned Nancy to come with her. Her mother-in-law was somewhat surprised by this invitation but decided to go along.

When they were in Meg and Keith's room, Meg closed the door and sat on the bed. She motioned to Nancy to sit down beside her.

"We've decided to move," Meg said bluntly. "You've been quite kind in having us stay here but we've realized we need our own place. I've been given a great deal for us and Keith agrees that we can't afford to pass it up."

"This is quite sudden," Nancy, who was flustered by Meg's announcement, managed to say.

"It is," Meg answered as clearly as she had originally spoken. "But it's happening, and I wanted you to know as soon as we completed the plans."

"You can afford to do this?" Nancy asked, a bit skeptically. "Why now?"

"This is what we want," Meg said firmly. "We may be pressed at times, but we can manage this, and we will do it."

"Is it because of the way I've run things here?" Nancy now ventured to ask, just as Meg had hoped and anticipated.

"Yes, Nancy, it is, in part," Meg decided to explain. She paused, knowing Nancy would be desperate to counter her statement.

"It's the way I've always run things here," Nancy responded calmly. "I imagine now that you resent it, but it was how I had lived." Now she paused. "Meg, darling, I can change. I hope you might consider that staying here would benefit you and Keith and there's plenty of room for when you have a family."

"This will always be your house, Nancy," Meg answered. "but Keith and I do love you, even if I will admit that you haven't always made that easy for either of us."

Now, Meg turned toward her mother-in-law. She sensed that things were moving in the right direction. Aside from confessing that she was capable of changing her ways, Nancy had also accepted, possibly without realizing she had, that Meg had stopped calling her "Miss Nancy".

"Nancy, I said we both loved you," Meg began. "We would like you to come with us, to sell this house and live with us. We won't ask you to contribute, either. But we'd both like to have you with us."

Nancy was struck almost dumb by this unexpected offer.

"You... you would have me with you when you move...even after how I've behaved," she managed to stammer. "Meg...I really owe you, I never expected this, and I feel like you've given me something I will cherish, and I can't figure out how to thank you."

Meg saw she was almost in tears.

"I don't want to be alone," Nancy admitted in a very different supplicating voice. "I do want to be with you and Keith and your family. You would really have me, after how I've been..."

Meg put her arm around her mother-in-law's shoulders.

"We love you, Nancy," she responded. Then she looked Nancy directly in the eye.

"There will be changes and I hope you will find that they will work for you," Meg now intoned. "You will no longer be in charge of us, Nancy. We are adults and on our own and don't need that. In point of fact, you need us."

Nancy started to stare back. She couldn't keep up with this conversation and couldn't think of what to say.

"Nancy, Keith and are now going to be in charge of you," Meg said as if she were explaining new rules to her students. "It will be as if we have reversed roles. However, we would like things to be a lot more pleasant here and at the new house. You will do what we say, and you will be happy with that."

Nancy's face was still white and blank. "I don't know what to say, Meg," she again was somehow uttering words.

"You can say you agree," Meg responded, sounding like she cared. "And I think there's something else you may find agreeable."

Nancy's ears perked up and she looked she was waiting for a promised treat.

"I can't imagine what you mean," she said as if adrift.

"Well, I'll spell it out for you," Meg declared, still speaking pleasantly. "I know that you had relations with Keith back when he was 22, well before he even met me. I have no problem with that. I'm a modern woman. But I do love you, Nancy, and even if this surprises you, Keith and I would like you to share our bed and us."

"My God, Meg," Nancy exclaimed, "are you serious?"

"I've never been more positive about anything," Meg replied. "But I want you to be totally clear about this. Keith and I love you. We will be in charge and we will assume what has been your role. We want you to share our bed and all of us will enjoy each other's company in every way. Are you definitely in on this?"

Nancy was being torn in several directions mentally. Her mind told her that Meg was being unbelievably gracious in inviting her to live with them. Something that would become ever more important as she grew older, and she even was offering to share her bed with her, knowing about how Nancy had initiated Keith sexually. She also realized that Meg was going to pay her back in some major way for the domination and humiliation she had imposed on her daughter-in-law.

"Meg," she now mustered up her strength to answer plainly and definitively, "I know you haven't been happy with the way I have treated you, let's be direct, the way I have shamed you. I suppose it happened because I have always been in charge here so never thought about changing.

"But now I am," she continued. "I know you will in some ways treat me as I treated you and obviously, that concerns me. But your overall generosity in spite of everything that's happened is something so wonderful and kind and giving that I will accept the rest. Maybe if I show how much I appreciate this, you will consider that in how you take charge."

Meg smiled and took Nancy in her arms. "I'm so happy that you agreed to this," she said with a wide smile now. "I hope you will understand that I would like to demonstrate the new order here."

Nancy showed a glimmer of fear on her face. "You mean you're going to spank me, Meg?" she managed to get out.

"Yes, Nancy, I'm going to spank you now," Meg answered deliberately. "And so long as you do behave and you are a good girl, Nancy, I will not shame you in front of your family or your friends. That's a lot different from what's happened here, which we are putting behind us. So, you will need to remember that we want you with us in the most intimate way, but if you are naughty, you will be disciplined."

"So, this will happen right now, Meg?" a subdued Nancy dared to inquire.

"Yes, it will," Meg declared softly. "So, stand up, Nancy, and I want you to take off your skirt and blouse and shoes and hose. Put them on the chair there," she pointed.

Nancy rose almost in a trance but still happy despite the fears she was feeling for the first time in many, many years. She self-consciously removed her tweed skirt and colorful blouse, kicked off her flats, and then peeled down her hose. She stood before her new domme in her bra and panties.

Meg was delighted with how completely her plan had worked. She continued to combine both signs of affection with absolute firmness.

"Now please remove your bra, Nancy, and place it with your clothing," she ordered in a light but steady tone.

Nancy complied and her nice-sized breasts now had a slight sag. Meg reached out, placed her thumbs in the waistband of Nancy's simple but clearly expensive white panties, and slowly slid them down over her bottom cheeks until they were a few inches below her bottom.

Then Meg patted her skirted lap in the age-old signal for the person to be spanked to assume the position. She had placed a white towel over her lap.

Nancy bent over and placed herself awkwardly over her daughter-in-law's lap. She had not been in this posture for a very long time. But inside, somewhere, she said to herself that she knew this was what she wanted.

"Nancy," Meg said, "we want you to be with us in every way. But we want you to be a good girl and to behave like one. If you're not, you will be treated like a naughty girl who deserves to be disciplined. Do you understand and totally agree to that?"

Nancy murmured a yes and said it louder when Meg asked her to repeat what she had said.

Meg now began to spank her mother-in-law's broad white bottom cheeks, alternating spanks between cheeks. They both were feeling the significance of these hard slaps and Meg increased the power and the frequency of the spanks until Nancy's bottom was growing rosy then almost red. She stopped and reached for her hairbrush.

Nancy grew frightened when she realized she was not finished and would be feeling something more painful. But she did not cry out or say anything.

Meg took the brush and began applying it to Nancy's red bottom. Nancy began to moan and then make little cries as the pain grew. Finally, when she wasn't sure she could stay still any longer, Meg suddenly stopped spanking with the brush.

Meg was still exulting to herself on the success of her plan to get Nancy under control and bring her to their new place as a partner of Keith and her in bed.

Now Meg let her finger move down Nancy's anal crack and gently press into Nancy's dark anal opening which caused Nancy to reflexively clench her cheeks. Meg let her relax them and then moved her finger between Nancy's legs and down her furrow. She petted Nancy's outer labia and then inserted her finger slowly into Nancy's very wet vagina. After a few finger thrusts, she moved it to tickle the tip of Nancy's clit, which was engorged and highly sensitive.

Nancy was enjoying this attention immensely. She wanted Meg's finger in her needy hole. Meg knew she wanted it. She removed her finger, seeming to convey to Nancy that the pleasuring was over. Then she brought her finger, then a second finger back down the furrow to Nancy's vagina and this time pushed two fingers inside. Nancy was totally fired up now.

Meg plunged the fingers in and out and gave Nancy a major finger-fucking. Nancy got hotter and hotter until she exploded, and Meg felt her juices flow out of her onto Meg's fingers. In her orgasm, Nancy, who had not been involved sexually with anyone for several years, was so aroused that she involuntarily released some pee onto Meg's fingers and it seeped right out into the towel Meg had thoughtfully placed on her skirt.

"Oh my God, Meg," she cried. "I know in my excitement I ... peed on you! I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"That's ok, Nancy," Meg assured her warmly. She helped Nancy stand and pulled her mother-in-law's panties up. Then she stood herself and kissed Nancy fully on the lips and hugged her.

"You're going to be my good girl, aren't you, Nancy?" she asked sweetly.

"Yes, Meg," Nancy said, now back in her senses, "I will be your good girl."

Meg then told her she could get dressed. She picked up the towel which had only a small amount of urine on it, along with some vaginal fluid. Nancy cringed when she looked at the towel.

She gave Meg a fearful look and asked plaintively, "Meg, I hope you won't tell Keith that I ... pissed when you were pleasuring me."

Meg took a moment to act as if she were giving Nancy's plea proper consideration and then smiled as she told her she wouldn't.

12