Nancy Controls Her Household Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This does mean, Nancy," she added, "that you will be a good girl and do what I say, or what Keith tells you to do."

Nancy started to contemplate the fact she hadn't focused on: her son would also be dominating her. But then she also remembered that he might well be fucking her, too. She had longed for that, and now realized that that was what she really liked about this drastic change of how she, Meg, and Keith would live together.

***

Meg left early after giving Keith a phone call to alert him that things had gone as she had hoped. She just said, "Thumbs up, darling. I'm leaving now so meet me for lunch, you know where." She heard him say he would, and she then hung up. She walked out to her car, fired it up, and drove away.

Nancy sat in her own bedroom for a while. She was fully dressed and put together again, having spent a few minutes in her own bathroom working on her makeup. As she sat on her toilet and peed, she cringed when she thought about how she had released pee on her daughter-in-law who was giving her an orgasm.

It started to percolate through her, too, that her life was now changed entirely, even before they all moved. It had changed when Meg had spanked her and when Meg had fingered her to her glorious cum. It had been a long time coming, she thought, grinning at the pun. Nancy did not bring herself off very often and she had not had sex with anyone since her husband died.

She had thought about trying to get it on again with her son Keith but abandoned that hope once he started going with Meg and had made it clear that they were going to be married. She thought that her paying for their wedding had been a good first step in getting along with her daughter-in-law.

But now she started to accept that she had been wrong. She had really thought she could keep treating them like children. This had been bound to happen and now she would pay the price. Meg would spank her and maybe even give her back some of the humiliation she had visited upon her daughter-in-law. She figured Keith wouldn't take it out on her. It was Meg she worried about.

But then she had to acknowledge to herself that Meg had been generous. She had brought her off, not even knowing how long it had been for Nancy since the last time. And to come right out and say that she could share their bed! Wow, Nancy felt. She already felt in thrall to Meg. She would look forward to licking her pussy and rimming her asshole.

***

Keith arrived at their favorite lunch spot a few minutes early. Meg soon drove into the parking area in her cute little MX-5, British racing green shining. He did a double take when he saw her step out in her gray pinstripes. He felt renewed love and admiration for his wife. It didn't hurt that he got a nice glimpse of her white panties as she pulled herself out of the confines of the tiny sports car.

Meg always loved being behind the wheel of her car. She knew it was childish, but she was pumped when she shifted and took off. She was a careful driver, but she looked like a movie star in her shades, except movie stars didn't wear gray pinstripes. Or so she thought.

She saw Keith sitting at the table they reserved twice every week. She waved on her way in to Maurice, the maƮtre'd, who smiled at waved back to her. He liked her and she him, even though she had sized him up right away as someone never to allow in her pants. She had been totally faithful to Keith, loved him dearly, and despite her attractiveness, never wanted to be with anyone else.

She started to consider how it would be having Nancy in their bed. When she sat down, she briefed Keith on the whole event. Keith kissed her and told her how grateful he was to her for doing this so well and how much he loved her.

"I know we're taking a big chance with your mother joining us in bed," Meg told him. "I won't know how it will be until we do it, I suppose. I did like bringing her off after I spanked her ass hard, sweetie."

Meg knew she had to low-ball it with Keith, because she didn't want him thinking that his wife had all the balls in this marriage. She grasped how a hard-nosed sharp lawyer could be a pussy when his mother took charge of him at home.

"Tell me how you felt, Meg, when you had her over your knee," Keith queried.

"It was exhilarating," Meg confessed, "and I hadn't been sure how it would go and how I would feel. And don't worry, you and I will rip up the sheets tonight when we get home. No more reporting to Mom or getting spanked if we're late." In a much quieter tone of voice, she whispered, "Keith, we are going to fuck like it's going out of style."

She just gleamed in her happiness as she held his hand tight.

"Do we have a house in mind now?" he returned to the subject. "Now that we've got her on board, we need to move on this."

"I have two good ones in mind," Meg answered. "You'll come with me tomorrow afternoon when I have the appointments. Don't worry, you'll love them both. I did."

Meg realized and thought about how much she loved Keith. He fit a profile that she taught in her Women's Studies classes. The tough aggressive executive, or in his case, the litigator, who bristles with strength all day, turns into a nice guy who will do whatever his loving wife wants, and that includes licking her pussy and her ass.

She had never made him do any of that. He went down on her at his own volition. She did love it, needless to say, but she loved most that he did it without her asking. They didn't have many secrets. They liked to tell each other everything. She had asked him about Nancy. That pleased him because it meant she wasn't harboring a long-term grudge against his mother.

Keith had said that Nancy was hot in bed. Meg believed him. He had screwed quite a few girls in college and law school and afterward. She hadn't been far behind him, although she didn't put out on any date until she convinced herself that the guy was worth it and that she would be turned on when they fucked.

She knew he had been inside Nancy and she wanted to know what that was like, even though he wasn't comfortable talking about it. She got him to open up, She always could. He started by reminding her that this hadn't happened yesterday but back when he was 22.

"Was your dad still around?" she asked, trying not to be uncaring. Her own parents had been gone for several years.

"He was, but he had lost interest," Keith answered. "I really don't think it was in her, either. She was a hot ticket. He already was in physical decline and I suspect he just wasn't interested in anyone. He certainly was hard to get through to for a long time. He was not fun."

"We didn't want to stir him up," Keith went on, "so we both agreed right off that this would be between us. But I told her that I was telling you. She wasn't very happy, but she accepted it. I think that's why I believed you would prevail today as you did, darling."

"OK," Meg said, "tell me the gruesome details. You know this girl wants to know."

Keith let himself laugh but quickly ceased. "Here it goes then," he began, "remember, you asked for it." Meg nodded and decided to lean over and give him a kiss.

Now he smiled. "She was a good lay, Meg, and I was pretty green. Nancy didn't even know that I had done it only a few days earlier with my then-girlfriend. Heck, I was 22 and Cindy was 21. So, I wasn't any virgin. I felt Nancy, fingered her, played with her clit, and kept softly stroking her puss. Then I got down between her legs and gave her a tonguing I bet she had never had before."

Meg felt herself getting wet and was glad she had put on the period panties.

"Then she decided to help me enter her and I was slowly pressing in," Keith said, "because I knew she hadn't been sexually active and would be tight and maybe even dry. It was great that I took it really slow."

"Yep," Meg brightened, "because this girl likes it hard and fast, doesn't she?"

"She sure does," Keith grinned in responding, "and you've spoiled me because that's what I want too. But I gradually picked up the tempo with Nancy and soon she was grinding and moving her ass and I could see she had been one hot number. She still was. It was a while ago, but you're going to like her. It's not going to be a burden. Believe me."

They had ordered and now the plates came, and they ate. Maurice kept an eye on them because he knew they were an adornment to the place. People saw this cute couple and they felt better right away. Maurice knew that this would bring them back to the restaurant, and it did. He put a nice picture of them up on the trophy wall.

Meg stood up and told Keith that she had to go powder her nose. "Don't go," she said. "I'll be back in a sec."

She moved quickly to the ladies' room. She realized she had to pee badly because she had left the house after the whole scene with Nancy without stopping in the bathroom. So, she knew that she had to get in that stall fast and yank her panties down. Even period panties couldn't withstand a real pee accident, she thought.

She held it in and managed to get right over the bowl as she lowered her undies. Everyone in the room must have heard her pee stream, she laughed silently.

Then when she was finished, she took some toilet paper, gave herself a quick wipe, and put herself back together. She stopped to wash her hands, look at her face in the mirror, like what she saw, and breeze out.

Keith was there and chuckled at how fast his wife made her trips to the ladies' room.

"It must smell like hell in there," he said, "because you set a world's record, I bet, for getting in and out."

"We were discussing your in-and-out style, Mister," she came back strongly. "How long were you in her?"

"I didn't check my watch," he snapped with a big grin. "Let's just say I didn't pop my cork as I entered and I managed to bring her off just as I was ready," he related.

Meg now was smiling. "I knew you had it in you," she giggled, knowing that their sex was fantastic because Keith always managed to hold on until he knew she was almost there.

Then Meg spilled a few beans. "She's a spurter, as I expect you know," she began, "and this is probably because she's past 50, but she peed a little on my lap."

Keith grimaced. "So, we're getting a bedwetter, are we?"

Meg laughed it off. "I had put a towel since this is my best suit, you know, so it was all right," she added. "I'll let Nancy piss on me all she wants but she's never walloping my ass again or making me use that awful potty."

"I hope we really can get that out of our minds one of these days," he said seriously. "Don't think I liked it, please."

"I don't think she will act up," Meg now predicted. "But if she does, darling, I'll likely remember that and make her squat and shit on the floor."

"Just what I needed to help me finish this fine sandwich," Keith suggested, and he managed to get her back in a laughing mood.

"We really are going to aim for this to work well," Meg rejoined. "I wouldn't have gone for it if I didn't think she was redeemable."

"I'll drink to that," Keith answered gaily as he took a swag from his ice water.

Meg kept smiling now. She was happy. Everything was in order.

"She's the one who'll be drinking," Meg stated with firmness. "You won't see me running out of our bedroom to the bathroom like I just had to do, darling."

12