Nancy Controls Her Household Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll now give you the last phase of your punishments," she declared to the three, who were nursing their wounds without moving from where they were still kneeling on the three chairs. "Keep your legs well apart."

"Please don't punish me between my legs again!" Nancy pleaded.

"This will be different," Glenda responded simply. "Keep looking at the wall, not at anything else. You each will have a little insertion in your rears. I want you to hold those naughty bottom cheeks apart for your presents."

She then walked up to Nancy, took one of the soap sticks and slipped it right up into Nancy's bum hole. She proceeded to insert one in Keith's anus and then finally, one in Meg's.

It took a little while, maybe almost a minute, until they started to feel the sting of the soap inside their rectums.

"Oh, my!" Nancy yelled out, "that stings, whatever it is!"

"It's just soap, you big babies!" Glenda responded. "You each will now have a clean tushee, inside and out."

The sting inside intensified for all three and finally, when the soap had finished melting and the liquid began to drip out of their bottom-holes, the pain began to subside.

"Now you may all get up and clean yourselves," Glenda said, "and you may want to take an enema to clean yourselves out from the soap. First, however, you will come over and kiss me down there."

She stood, with her skirt up and her blonde bush on display as she pushed out her crotch so that her labia spread. In turn, each of the three came up and kissed her down on her lower lips.

"That was a good scene, Glenda, and yes, you too, Maryann," Meg complimented her two protégés.

Nancy and Keith were not as enthusiastic, but they did thank Glenda for her taking the time to discipline them.

Meg took Maryann and Glenda into the kitchen and thanked them for everything they had done and gave each of them a generous check in recompense. They kissed her, this time on her mouth, and all three hugged lovingly.

Meg told them she would see them in class the next day and the two departed.

She went back to the bedroom and she and Keith and Nancy hugged in a circle.

"Megan, she was quite a little dominant you set on us," Nancy complained and also complimented her daughter-in-law. 'And you know now how they beat up on me all week!"

"We all need that once in a while, Nancy," Meg said with a chuckle, "and some of us more than others. I don't expect to hear much more whining because, after all, I got it the worst."

Keith kissed his wife and told her she had indeed taken the most severe punishment and deserved their sympathy,

"No sympathy!" Meg proclaimed. "We needed that and I for one thought we had it coming. Don't worry though, because there will plenty of fun for us as we learn how we want to live together,

"We don't necessarily need enemas," Meg then advised. "But both of you come into the bathroom here with me. I'm going to clean you both out in the rear from that soaping. That was an insidious little annoyance, wasn't it?"

"That hurt like hell!" Nancy and Keith, mother and son, said simultaneously.

"Well, I wouldn't want it every day either but there was something diabolical—charmingly so, I would say," Meg countered.

Nancy decided she shouldn't complain about this kind of stuff to her daughter-in-law. She followed them into the bathroom.

"I'm going to give you a little cleaning," Meg said. "Now don't worry. This is not an enema. I'm just going to squeeze a little warm water into your bum and we'll then have you drain over the tub. It looks a little embarrassing, but we want to get that soap residue out."

Nancy and Keith felt funny being perched over the tub edge with their bare bottoms facing out. Meg filled up two little pink bulb enema bags and in turn, squirted some of the warm water into each anus. Because it was warm, the water didn't hurt or sting and even relieved the lingering sting.

"This could be embarrassing," Meg said, "but I'll be doing it too. Nancy, you sit on the toilet first and expel. Then it'll be Keith's turn. Yes, I know, some poo might come out in the wash. That's what comes out of assholes, in case you needed reminding."

Keith decided that no one but his wife could joke about having a cleaning enema after a soaping up your butt.

He turned toward Meg while Nancy sat on the toilet and soon expelled the water. It did smell some and there were a few little plops as she expelled the dirty water. She felt relieved and wiped herself and flushed.

Then it was Keith's turn. He felt funny on the toilet doing his business in front of his mom and his wife. But he let it expel and he knew it smelled and that there was some shit in it, but he wiped and flushed too.

Now Meg filled up one of the bags and asked Nancy to squeeze the water into her cute little bottom-hole. Nancy found herself getting excited as she administered the infusion. Then Meg replaced her husband on the toilet and let it all out. She grimaced as she smelled it and blushed a tad when she heard the plopping sound. She wiped carefully and flushed.

"All done," Meg said gaily. "Now thank your Aunt Meggsy, both of you, for giving you a painless cleaning little enema you appreciated.'

The two took Meg in their arms and she reciprocated. They kissed and walked out into the bedroom entwined. They lay down on the bed. Keith felt the two women both caress his hardening penis.

He took Meg in his arms, kissed her repeatedly on her mouth, insinuated his tongue, felt her meeting his, and rolled so she was on her back and he was poised to have her guide his cock into her waiting and very needy quim. They fucked happily as Nancy teased Keith's balls with her fingertips and reached over to tickle the tip of Meg's sensitive clit with her other hand.

There was a quick rush to orgasm as Meg felt herself heating up way inside and Keith waited until he felt her vagina contract on his prong to release his cum. They hugged each other for what seemed like a long time. Then they turned to Nancy: Keith kissed her and Meg played with her puffy labia and fingered her wide-open vagina.

Keith waited and then moved to press his member into his mother's waiting hole. Fucking her was still exciting because he thought of how he had watched her growing up. He had found her relating to him how he was superior in bed to his father to be enervating. It turned him on and when he felt she was moving quickly toward cumming, he let loose and powered his jism right into her. They held each other tight and kissed again, deeply.

12