All Comments on 'Nancy Mitchell's Other Life Ch. 02'

by CaseyHeart

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
xabbu123xabbu123over 1 year ago

Thankyou!

Loving it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I haven't read such a good plot for a long time. It's not simple "she wants to be ruined" or "she is forced to be ruined by evil people" - the plot is actually something believable and well written. I'm looking forward for the next chapters.

VincepetroneVincepetroneover 1 year ago

Great job. Love the way you establish the character interactions. Great read, looking forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great concept & great story. I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars

great story

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 1 year ago

Love the beginning of this story, can't wait to read the next part and hopefully the start of an exciting and humiliating journey.

CaseyHeartCaseyHeartover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 3 is submitted, sorry it took so long but the good news is it's around 11,400 words so you'll get more content.

nonprofit60nonprofit609 months ago

Talented writing about one woman and one girl who need intense emotional sex that you describe beautifully. Great plot development. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaseyHeart@CaseyHeart
I write things. Sometimes. I'm on Archive of Our Own as well, if you want to read those stories. https://archiveofourown.org/users/CaseyHeart/pseuds/CaseyHeart And Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/author/caseyheart I have a hard time writing biographies. Current status of...