Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another long pause, then Nancy blurted out, "I want to try something new."

"O... K..." Robin said slowly, unsure what to make of this, as she watched the other girl get up and retrieve her bag.

Nancy then paused once again, this time briefly, before taking a deep breath and looking directly at Robin, "I get it if the answer is no. And that will probably be your initial response. And hell, We don't even have to use it tonight. But... I would really like it if you thought about it. Okay? I know it looks scary, but I think this would be good for us. Trust me?"

"Always." Robin said automatically.

Before Robin could start blathering, which was what she really wanted to do right now, she was stunned into silence as Nancy pulled a box out of her bag. Which on it's own, wouldn't have been so bad, but that box had a plastic window, allowing her to see a dildo inside it. Oh God, the girl she had once dismissed as a priss had actually walked into a sex store and purchased a fake dick, to use during lesbian sex. Sex with Robin.

And given their preferred roles, it was unlikely Nancy planned on taking the cock. No, that would most likely be the job of the actual lesbian in this equation, especially given the bi girl's apprehension, and the fact that she defended her choice, before the other girl could say anything.

"I know this isn't your kind of thing." Nancy said, mostly as a joke, although they both knew there was at least some truth to it. Then she quickly clarified, "And we don't need this to have sex. I don't need it. Please don't think that, even for a second. Or that this is somehow a punishment, when it's the exact opposite. I came here feeling sad and angry, but you and your words already have me feeling so much better. And I want to show you how much that means to me. By fucking you like never before. Deeper than ever before. Because baby, I love fingering you, but... I want more. And see, this attaches to me, so it really will be like part of me. Part of me, deep inside you, like never before. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

Another pause, this one the longest yet, then Robin softly croaked, "Okay."

"Okay?" Nancy gently pushed.

"Yeah..." Robin confirmed, before taking a deep breath, and pointing out, "I told you, I would do anything for you. Multiple times. And I meant it."

"Does that mean you'll give me a blow job?" Nancy pushed again, this time with a wicked, and relieved, smile. Then when she wasn't sure her girl got her meaning, Nancy added in a rush, "I mean, I want you to suck my cock. Which I know will be weird, because it won't be real. But, it will help if it's wet, you know? And... I just think it would be fun."

"Yes." Robin said, finding it deeply endearing that Nancy was the one blathering for once. So much so, that she replied without even really thinking about it, "I'll suck your cock."

Which naturally had Robin blushing, unable to believe that she actually said those words allowed. But apparently, it was a very good thing she had, given it caused whatever nervousness her usually confident top was feeling to instantly fade away, and be replaced by a burning lust. One which had her standing up, pulling the toy cock out of the box, and effortlessly putting it on.

She practiced that, right? No one was that effortlessly cool. Also, she pretty much spent the entire time staring at Robin, with the kind of look which felt like it could make the poor lesbian cum without needing to be touched. At least when it was the goddess known as Nancy Wheeler doing it.

"Well?" Nancy then pushed, after another brief pause once the cock was attached, "Come suck my strap-on."

"Oh, right." Robin blushed, and then did as she was told.

Nancy was pleasantly surprised about just how easy this was. She was expecting Robin to play the lesbian card, and insist that it would be wrong for her to do something like this. That it didn't matter if the cock wasn't real, it just wasn't something she wanted to do. That she thought it was gross. And was upset with Nancy for even suggesting that they try such a thing.

Besides, girls only used this kind of toy in pornos. Hell, they weren't even out of the woods yet, as Robin could very much just be doing it because she wants to please her first ever girlfriend. Maybe even worried that if she didn't, that first ever girlfriend would bail on her. Which really, was the worst-case scenario in all of this.

So really, Nancy should be checking, and double checking that Robin was cool with this. But for better or for worse, it seemed in that moment, neither girl was capable of saying much. Especially not Nancy, given that Robin Buckley, her lesbian girlfriend, got up on shaky legs, walked towards her, and then dropped down onto her knees in front of her.

Kneeling before her, as she had done so many times before. Only this time, she was preparing to suck her strap-on. Fuck, the brunette had been so right about this. Oh yes, she wouldn't be able to feel anything the redhead did to her, but just the mental high of all this was more than enough for her. And it seemed that she wasn't the only one, given both girls practically trembling as the blow job began.

Admittedly, while in Nancy's case, that was a nervous excitement, it might be something more like fear and disgust with Robin. But Nancy was as confident as she could be that Robin was at least okay with trying this, given that after slowly moving forwards, she wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo, and then quickly started bobbing her head up and down.

Yes, she seemed a little awkward doing it, but that was simply part of the charm. Fuck, the brunette knew that logically she couldn't be feeling what was happening to her strap-on, or even truly imagine it, given that she would never possess one of these for real. However, it felt like she could do a pretty good job of imagining it, and that was more than enough in that moment.

It was enough to have her letting out a soft moan. Several of them, actually. And, reaching down so that she could stroke Robin's hair, as if she was simply eating her pussy, as she normally did. Oh yes, it became very important in that moment for Nancy to let her girl know what a great job she was doing sucking her cock like a little slut.

Something that she really wanted to tell her, although for once, Nancy was hesitant, given she didn't know what effect it would have on Robin. Given her previous experience, it was likely that it would only encourage her girlfriend to try harder. However, in that moment she was just having so much fun, that she decided to not push her luck. At least for now.

Robin was actually a little worried that Nancy wasn't talking right now. She'd always thought that she was the talker out of the two of them, but in the right moment, Nancy Wheeler was even more talkative. It just had to be the right moment. And when it was, seemingly every word was carefully selected and designed to break the other person down, until they would do whatever this goddess wanted them to do. God knows it worked on Robin, even when those words weren't dirty.

And the truth was, she would welcome dirty words in that moment, to take her mind off the fact that she was like a million miles outside of her comfort zone. Which admittedly, wasn't entirely unpleasant, but at the same time, it was far from the most enjoyable experience she'd ever had.

There was a big part of her which wanted to push this animate object out of the way, so she could get to the real prize hiding behind it. Especially given that she could smell just how aroused Nancy was from here, and that scent always made her mouth water. However, given what she was doing was the cause of that arousal, it only pushed Robin to continue her work.

So, it was good her mouth was watering, as it gave her plenty of saliva to use in the blow job. Which again, was very weird for a lesbian to be doing. But she meant what she said, she would do anything, if it meant pleasing the goddess known as Nancy Wheeler. And honestly, when she found a rhythm to it, it really wasn't that bad.

It would most likely be a different story, if it wasn't attached to a girl. Especially given that it was Nancy Wheeler, given that Robin really did love the idea of this goddess of a woman being inside her like never before. Yes, this wasn't nearly as pleasurable as if it was inside of her cunt, but there was definitely something to be said for having Nancy Wheeler deep in her mouth.

So much so, that Robin found herself trying to push the sex toy down her throat. Which in turn, caused her to immediately choke and gag on it, but she wouldn't be easily deterred. No, she kept going, and pushed an impressive amount into her throat in the process. Something which her girl clearly very much enjoyed. Enough to start providing commentary.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how good you are!" Nancy exclaimed, before adding, "No, no, no, mmmmmmmmm, oh baby, don't stop. I love it! I love how good you are being for me. What a good little cock sucker. Well, for a lesbian. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, you're just so, enthusiastic. So make it nice and wet for me. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, because we know, we know that you wouldn't do this for a boy. It has to be for me. And only when you're getting my cock ready to fuck you! Oh God, you really would do anything for me, wouldn't you? Anything to make me happy. And I am. Oh Robin, you have no idea how happy I am right now. Oh fuck yes, it makes me so happy when you take my dick down your throat! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it deeper! Ah fuck!"

That comment really pushed Robin onwards, only pausing to look up at Nancy like a happy little puppy, getting a treat. Getting a bone? God, the thought made Robin laugh. Which was kind of a bad thing, given it caused vibrations around that cock. Then she redoubled her actions, determined to be worthy of the name cock sucker. And more importantly, Nancy Wheeler's cock sucker.

Unfortunately, no matter how much she tried, the inexperienced girl just couldn't get the dildo all the way into her mouth. Meaning that she couldn't prepare all of the cock that way, and had to settle for licking the lower half. Thankfully, the other girl seemed content with this, most likely because they were both eager to move onto the next stage.

"Robin, take that cock out of your mouth, and look at me." Nancy suddenly ordered softly yet firmly.

During that, and everything else, almost made Robin laugh, but instead she nervously pulled back, and asked, "What?"

"Get in the centre of your bed, on your back." Nancy ordered, again softly but firmly, then just for good measure, "I want to be able to look into your eyes as I take you."

"Okay." Robin whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

Nancy then bit her lip, and strongly considered asking Robin if she was sure about doing this. Which was honestly something she should have done much sooner, and continued asking. Especially as she knew they had a history of the brunette pushing the other girl, until the redhead gave her whatever she wanted. Regardless of how she felt about it.

Which wasn't something Nancy was proud of, even though there were times she felt she was almost justified. Although at the same time, this wasn't one of them. No, she needed to give Robin a chance to say no. And she shouldn't try to do anything else, to get the answers that she wanted. And yet, for better or for worse, she just couldn't resist.

Initially, she just admired the perfection which was her girlfriend, trembling with a mixture of nervousness and hopefully lust, her legs spread invitingly. Which was an invitation Nancy was only too happy to accept, and doing so by crawling in between those legs, so she was in the perfect position to take 'Robin's virginity'.

Although, when her mouth was level with her target, Nancy stuck out her tongue, pressed it to the bottom of Robin's pussy, and slid it upwards. She even lingered on the other girl's clit, which naturally, got a really enthusiastic response. Which in turn, made it really hard to keep going. But for better or for worse, the would-be reporter had a plan, and she forced herself to stick to it.

Was that easy? No, but it definitely worth it, considering she was confident that it would work. So Nancy stuck to the plan, by replacing her tongue with a couple of fingers, and then started gently rubbing Robin's clit. The results were just as positive as they were before, even if the brunette was sure that the redhead would have preferred her tongue, or better yet, a combination of both.

Which was no doubt things which Robin would be receiving again in the near future. But for now, Nancy was content with first rubbing that wonderful little prize, and then pushing a finger into it. Now that her lesbian girlfriend really, really loved. Even if it was preparation for something outside of her comfort zone.

That was why Nancy made sure to stretch Robin out as much as possible, adding a second, then a third, and even a fourth into that hot little hole, which was a new record for them. And, as a very positive sign, at no point did her hole tense up. No, that pussy stayed nice and relaxed, welcoming to those fingers. Which admittedly, could be a result of Robin for getting where this was going.

After all, it wouldn't be the first time the redhead did that. But the brunette had to believe it was because they were both excited for this. She just had too. Even if towards the end there, she also started using her thumb to rub the other girl's clit. Which was a particularly encouraging stage, given the next round of questioning.

"Are you ready for this?" Nancy softly asked.

Initially Robin just nodded weakly, but then when it was clear that Nancy was staring at her, silently telling her she wanted more than that, Robin whimpered, "I, I think so."

There was a brief pause, and then Nancy softly asked, "Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Yes." Robin said weakly.

"Because..." Nancy began, hating herself for it, but bringing her fingers to a stop, so her next words would be clear, "It's going to hurt, Robin. And I hate the thought of hurting you. I really do. But, as someone who went through it, I can tell you it was worth it. And I want you to be able to experience this. I want to be able to fuck you this way. So I want you to try for me, okay?"

"Okay!" Robin unknowingly interrupted.

"But, if it's really too much, or you just really don't like it, tell me, and we'll stop. I promise." Nancy blurted out, slowly pulling those fingers out of Robin's pussy. Which was something she maybe should have done sooner, before she added, "Anytime you want to stop, just say the word. Say it, and I'll spend the rest of the night making it up to you. Or, you know, the rest of my life. Because I love you, Robin Buckley. I really-"

"Nancy!" Robin snapped, before whimpering, "Please, just do it!"

Robin half expected Nancy to scold her for misbehaving. After all, she had done it before. That wasn't how a 'hot little bottom' should speak to her top, Nancy had said more than once. Normally followed by keeping her on the edge of orgasm for a few more long minutes. But instead, the other girl looked thoughtful, while thoroughly cleaning her fingers of pussy cream. And moaning. Oh God, Robin lived to hear that sound.

Then the head of the dildo was finally pressed against her pussy, and... rubbed up and down it. Fuck, were they ever going to actually do this? For a moment there, she had to wonder. Then shortly after that, the brunette push forwards, causing the redhead to cry out in pain.

"Robin, look at me! Look at me!" Nancy demanded, pausing until she got what she wanted, "I'm your first. I fucked you with my fingers, and tongue, and I took your cherry. I don't care what anyone else says, that's when I took your virginity. But... now there's going to be no fucking doubt who this cunt belongs too! Because it's mine! You are mine! I have two pussies, and I take care of them both. Understand?"

"Yes!" Robin literally cried, "I'm yours! All yours! My pussy, AH FUCK!"

Did she mention that Nancy Wheeler was a genius? Because just as Robin was entering babbling mode, while being insanely turned on, Nancy hammered the cock forwards, breaking something deep inside of her. Just as promised, it hurt, but it was probably as painless as it possibly could be, given that while she was talking, Nancy pushed forwards slowly, so that almost the entire head of her cock was inside Robin.

And if there was any doubt that Robin Buckley was truly a pathetic bottom, then the fact Nancy Wheeler talking to her that way got her off this much certified it. Which was a reminder that this was right. That Robin Buckley should push past the pain she was given, in the name of pleasing her top.

Thankfully the other girl made it easy for her, by first staring lovingly at Robin, then leaned down to kiss her. Oh God, not so along ago, Robin would've done anything to kiss a pretty girl, but she never imagined it would be like this. Never while she was taking a cock. Not even one attached to a pretty girl. And the idea that it would be attached to prissy little Nancy Wheeler was so beyond unthinkable.

But now that it was, the mental high of it easily push past the pain she was feeling. Especially when combined with that wonderful kiss. Admittedly, she still felt a weird sense of discomfort, but it was totally worth it for what she was experiencing. Especially because it was clear that she was pleasing the goddess known as Nancy Wheeler in the process.

Maybe Robin's favourite thing about kissing during sex, was that she got an up-close listen to the sounds a girl was making. Oh yes, having their lips together somewhat muffled that for anyone else who might have heard them, but for the two of them, it was loud and clear, given those wonderful sounds went directly into their mouths. And Nancy was enjoying this way more than Robin thought it would be possible for her too.

Hell, if she couldn't feel it for herself she would begin to question whether or not the cock inside her was actually real. Or, through some strange magic, Nancy was feeling it anyway. And who knows, given the strange things that they had experienced from The Upside Down, maybe it was possible?

Nancy knew for a fact that she couldn't feel it. That the mental high she was experiencing was simply creating an illusion. However, a tiny part of her did wonder. But whenever she found her mind wondering to such ridiculous thoughts, she refocused on the task at hand. After all, Robin had never needed her more.

And the last thing she wanted to do was let her down now. Oh yes, it had never been more important to stay focused on this precious moment, so she didn't do something stupid, like thrusting forwards too quickly, and hurting her girl. Her woman? Yes, because that's technically what Robin was. At least by the standards of their society. Even if it was Nancy who was doing it.

Again, Nancy had to stop her mind wondering into such thoughts, even if they were wonderful. At least until she got every inch of her dick buried inside of the other woman. Something which she honestly wasn't sure she was even going to be able to do on the first attempt. Especially given that this was so outside the comfort zone of her lesbian lover.

But, by some miracle, they did it. They actually did it. Robin did it. Slowly but surely, every single inch of that strap-on dildo slid into that previously virgin pussy, until their bodies were pressed firmly against each other. Something which Nancy just had to savour for a few long seconds, before the temptation to say something became too much to bear.

"Oh my God!" Nancy gasped softly, a wide grin crossing her face, "Every inch! Oh baby, you just took it all the way. My cock, as deep as it can go! Oh God Robin, I'm so proud of you. You just made me so happy. Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you make your girlfriend so happy, when you take every inch of her big dick in your lesbian cunt! Ha ha ha ha! I shouldn't laugh, but... FUCK! Oh fuck, baby, this is so hot. I'm, I'm going to start fucking you, okay? I need to fuck you. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, fuck you with my cock. Take it, Robin. Take it like a good girl. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, take it like the hot little bottom you are! Oh fuck, take it! God, I love it, I love it, I love it! Mmmmmmmmm Goooooooooodddddddddd!"