Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredibly embarrassing, whenever Nancy allowed herself to get carried away like that. That was Robin's thing, dammit. Nancy wasn't supposed to be the one embarrassing herself. And yet, in this specific example, it wasn't that bad, because it clearly lifted Robin's spirit. Besides, it led to another kiss between them, and that was never a bad thing.

Even if the would-be reporter was so out of it, she was honestly unsure who started it. Not that it really mattered. No, all that mattered in that moment was they were together. And happy. And most importantly, enjoying themselves. Even if inevitably, the brunette could no longer resist giving the redhead more. Something which was thankfully welcomed by her girlfriend.

Admittedly, the cry that Robin initially let out was definitely a mixture of pain and pleasure. But Nancy was as confident as she could be that it was more the latter than the former, and that was often the case as time went on, and the other girl clearly adjusted to the sensation of having her pussy fucked by a cock.

Just as Nancy had, whenever she had been in that position. No doubt the kiss helped, but that would have meant nothing. If Robin's body wasn't ready to accept this. Thankfully, it seemed that a lesbian's body would accept being fucked like this, as long as it was another girl doing it. Which was a tremendous relief, because she was also loving every second of this. Maybe even more so than the girl being fucked.

Robin would definitely choose Nancy Wheeler's fingers or tongue, if given the choice in the future. But if her girlfriend wanted to do this again, she wouldn't say no. Maybe she could use it on her? If only lying back, and allowing Nancy to ride her? That would be hot. And that way, the other girl would still be on top, so she might actually go for it.

Which admittedly, might be a bad thing, given that Robin would much prefer Nancy was sitting on her face. But who was she kidding? She would do anything for this girl, and wanted to try everything within her power to please her. Hence why she, a lesbian, was currently taking a cock inside her pussy. Which was something she was still struggling to get her head around.

Thankfully she didn't have to do anything difficult, like riding the thing. No, all she had to do was lay back with her legs spread, like the bottom she had never more clearly been. Well that, and kiss Nancy Wheeler. But considering kissing Nancy Wheeler was like her favourite thing ever, it was hardly asking a lot. Especially because it was making everything so much easier.

Hell, it was making her swoon, like a damsel in distress. Which was embarrassing, along with the fact that without even thinking about it, she wrapped her arms and legs around the other girl and began pulling her back and forth. But poor Robin Buckley could never help herself around this goddess of a woman.

Ironically, her attempts to increase the pace only had that goddess chuckling wickedly, and cruelly slowing down her pace. She even prevented Robin from breaking the kiss to complain, somehow deepening it further, and distracting the redhead from what she wanted for a few blissful seconds. Fuck, Nancy even stopped dead in her tracks, and Robin didn't care.

The kiss was just that good. But then the cock began moving inside of her again, effortlessly pushing her to the edge of orgasm. Something that the lesbian bottom wouldn't have thought was possible only a few minutes ago, but she should know better than to doubt her top. And of course, she knew what the brunette wanted her to do, whenever she was on the edge like this.

"What is it, baby? Is there something you want?" Nancy questioned, when she finally broke the kiss, "Come on, sweetie. Use your words."

"Fuck me!" Robin whimpered, before quickly adding, "Fuck me harder! Please? Oh please, ah fuck!"

"Fuck you with what?" Nancy pushed, before showing some mercy, by answering the question for her, "My dick? Huh? Do you want my dick? Does my girlfriend want some dick? Huh? Oooooooooh yes, you do. Mmmmmmmmm fuck, my lesbian girlfriend wants my big dick! My girl dick, ohhhhhhhhhh, pounding her hot little dyke cunt! That's what you want, isn't it, Robin? To get fucked hard, and to cum on my cock! Say it!"

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssss, ah fuck!" Robin agreed deliriously, before shamelessly begging, "I wanna cum! I fucking need it! Oh God, please Nance, please fuck me! Pound my pussy! My, my dyke cunt. Just please, fuck me! Fuck me with your girl cock! Ah fuck! Fuck me hard and make me cum fuck me hard and make me cum fuck me hard and make me cum, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME! OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! OH NANCY! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Finally Nancy put her out of her misery, and effortlessly pushed her over the edge of an orgasm. Admittedly, it was mostly because of the dirty words pouring out of the mouth of the girl Robin had once dismissed as a priss, and maybe most of all, the fact that Nancy Wheeler was deep inside of her. Deeper than ever before. Yes, it wasn't flesh and blood, but in that moment, it didn't matter.

It was Nancy Wheeler in control of it, and therefore it was Nancy Wheeler doing this to her. Nancy Wheeler being her first, fucking her like never before, Oh God, soon the only thing in Robin's poor head was Nancy, Nancy, Nancy. And then she couldn't even think one coherent word.

Nancy should probably stop what she was doing, and she knew it. Her dick would never go soft, and she'd already pushed Robin so much. Oh yes, they should stop now, while they were ahead. And honestly, it wouldn't take much to get herself off, if she stopped right now. Especially if she sucked on that cum and pussy cream coated cock while doing it. But, for better or for worse, she just couldn't stop.

No, she needed to make this pussy hers. To make Robin hers. And yes, her girlfriend had promised it was true, and she truly believed it. But for better or for worse, she desperately needed to put an explanation point on that moment, and just couldn't stop herself from doing it.

To be fair, Robin clearly enjoyed herself, making so much noise that Nancy had to cover her mouth with a hand, just to stop the whole of Hawkins from hearing it. And it wasn't like Nancy stopped herself from cumming. It was tempting to try, just to squeeze a few more moments out of this. She wasn't sure whether she could have actually done it, but she could have tried.

But she didn't. No, instead she went to the edge of climax, which seemed even more powerful and satisfying than what Robin was getting. Which was a little worrying in the long run, but in that moment, it wasn't possible for Nancy to really care. Not when she was overwhelmed with wonderful pleasure.

For better or for worse, she continued thrusting, relentlessly brushing her clit against the inside of the strap-on, and hammering the dildo in and out of what was by now a far too sensitive cunt. In the process she made Robin cum at the very least a second time, although she was pretty sure that was mostly simply from a mental high.

Just like it was for herself. Something that Nancy dearly wished could have lasted forever. Sadly, even though regular sex with her girlfriend had greatly improved her stamina, along with the strange things they had to deal with all the time, her energy and strength was far from infinite, and inevitably, she collapsed down onto the body beneath her.

She then became very aware of Robin trembling and whimpering beneath her, leaving Nancy feeling painfully guilty. Oh God, what had she done? Had she finally pushed things too far? Of course, she had. For Gods sakes, she had shamelessly forced a cock on a lesbian. And now what? She expected Robin to just be okay? Oh God, she was being such a bitch.

Something Nancy promised that she would spend the rest of her life making up for. Which in the short term, meant gently pulling out of that sensitive hole, quickly removing the harness and tossing it aside, and then gently stroking the face of her lover. Then, to the brunette's surprise, and great relief, the redhead just smiled back at her.

"Are you okay?" Nancy asked nervously, "Did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine." Robin insisted softly, before admitting, "A little sore, and achy. But I'll live."

"I'm glad." Nancy smiled softly, before promising, "And we don't have to do it again, if you don't want."

"It's okay, I liked it." Robin admitted, before quickly promising, "Besides, I'd do anything for you."

"Anything?" Nancy questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Anything." Robin confirmed, before grinning, "I'm not the priss, remember?"

Which led to laughter, followed by Nancy dryly chuckling, "Yeah, because fucking a girl with a strap-on is definitely something a priss would do."

"Well, maybe my priss?" Robin teased, which somehow led to more kissing, probably just to shut her up.