Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 06

Story Info
Nancy makes Robin 100% hers.
6.1k words
4.85
3.5k
00

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Stranger Things. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"We're dating." Nancy announced to the group, cutting off Robin's well-meaning, but long explanation. Then after a brief pause, she bit her lip, and then clarified, "Each other. Me and Robin are together, in a gay way. Not that I'm gay. Bi, really. But I just... I love her, and we're together. And I wanted to let you know."

"I think they get it." Robin said, squeezing Nancy's hand gently. She then checked with a frown, "You guys do get it, right?"

"Yeah." Lucas quickly chimed in, "And I'm happy for you, but... what about Steve?"

"Yeah." Dustin agreed, "Are you okay, man?"

"Sure." Steve shrugged, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because Robin stole your girl?" Eddie question with a raised eyebrow, but not sounding upset about it.

"Technically, Robin was stolen by Nancy. But that's not what happened." Mike chimed in, and then when he got a look he protested, "What? They told me?"

"And it's the truth." Nancy pointed out, "Steve and I haven't been together for a while now.

"No, no, no! For the millionth time, Steve and I are strictly platonic. With a capital P." Robin reminded everyone with frustration, "So, there was no stealing. Just two adults, sort of, getting together, who happened to share a friend."

"I'm still not sure about that." Dustin said dryly.

"You aren't the only one." Eddie grumbled.

"But on the other hand, this makes a lot of sense." Dustin admitted.

"Like, so much sense." Max said, looking at Robin with a hard to read expression on her face.

"And hey, I'm not available anymore, so I'm just glad someone is there for you, Nancy." Dustin beamed his toothy grin.

"Thanks, Dustin." Nancy said dryly.

"I don't have a problem with it." Max said softly.

"Me neither." Will said softly, trying not to draw attention to himself.

"I'm definitely into it." Eddie said flirtatiously, before glancing at Steve, "Love is love, right?"

"Right." Steve blushed.

"I already knew, an I'm good." Mike clarified, which was probably unnecessary.

"Me too." Steve clarified, which was definitely unnecessary.

Feeling all eyes turned to him, Lucas protested, "What? I'm cool with it. Okay? As long as everything is good in the group."

"It is." Nancy promised him, mostly feeling like it was true at this point.

Then all eyes turned to the member of their group who had superpowers, who naïvely questioned, "So, girls can date girls?"

"And boys can date boys. If they want." Eddie explained nonchalantly, while looking nowhere in particular, "It's not considered acceptable in a small town. But hey, what's more metal than rejecting the norm?"

Another pause, then Elle beamed, "Cool."

*

Robin had desperately tried to be cool during that conversation, especially during the build up to actually saying the words, but when the time came, she couldn't help be nervous. After all, there was a reason she had only ever come out to Steve. Well, technically Nancy too, but considering that was returning the kiss that her now girlfriend had started, it didn't feel like it really counted. At least, in the same way.

But these were her friends, who just happened to be younger than her, for the most part. There was no true guarantee of how they would react. Luckily, she was vindicated, and they reacted exactly the way she thought they would. Or more accurately, exactly the way she hoped they would.

Admittedly, the first minute or so after actually admitting what they were to each other was extremely nerve-racking, but as their friends gave their approval one by one, Robin and Nancy relaxed more than they had in weeks. Or in the case of Robin, more than she had her entire life. After all, now she finally had people she could talk to about this.

People who wanted to know the real her, and despite being children, or man children, spent the rest of their time together asking all the right questions, and making them feel at ease. So much so, that Robin was feeling smug by the time she got to the car. Which of course, annoyed the other girl, but ultimately, she was gracious in her defeat.

"You can say it, if you really want too." Nancy grumbled.

"Say what?" Robin questioned cautiously, as if she didn't know.

"That 'I told you so'." Nancy said dryly.

"Well, I did." Robin pointed out, trying not to smile too widely in the process. Then she quickly added, "I mean, I get it. I was nervous too. You have no idea. But..."

"They're our friends, and I should have had more faith in them." Nancy smiled softly.

"Plus, I still think some of them are at least curious." Robin said.

"Yeah..." Nancy had to admit thoughtfully, both girls considering how some of the others had looked at each other for a few brief seconds.

Then Robin smiled, "And at least everything is out there in the open, right?"

"Right..." Nancy agreed, though it was not long before she questioned, "But, what about your parents? Have you told them? I, I know you don't have the best relationship with them, but-

"My Mom knows." Robin interrupted softly, before further admitting, "I think she knew it before I did. If you can believe that. Or at least, that there was always something different about me. Something she tried to fix. At first, but now? Every time she asks, 'you have a boyfriend yet', it feels like she's accusing me of something. I guess I could confirm her suspicions, but she's cold enough to you as it is. I don't want things to get worse. I'm, I'm not brave, like you are. I can't just tell my parents 'I'm gay, deal with it'. God Nance, it was bad enough telling Steve and the others, who I actually thought would be okay with it. But, I can't tell anyone else. Okay? I just can't."

"It's okay." Nancy reassured her softly, "You've been plenty brave. Living with this secret for so long. Taking a risk with me. And-"

"Facing a hell dimension?" Robin quipped, trying to lighten the mood.

But Nancy wouldn't let her, as about the same time, she continued, "Diving into a hell dimension, and fighting monsters, to save a town filled with narrowminded people."

"Well, that was mostly about protecting you and Steve, so I didn't really have a choice." Robin said dryly, "I love you both too much for that."

"No, you're still amazingly brave. And I love you for it." Nancy insisted, "And now, I get to be open about it with our chosen family."

"Chosen family?" Robin raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Nancy confirmed, before admitting, "Well, I didn't choose Mike, but after everything that's happened, we're closer to each other than ever before. And, while it's a little weird, I love those kids."

"Me too." Robin admitted, before frowning, "Although, sometimes I feel like their Mom."

"Please." Nancy scoffed, before laughing, "Steve is the Mom."

"Yeah." Robin agreed, joining in the light laughter, "And Eddie is Mommy's new boyfriend."

"Does that make you mine?" Nancy questioned.

"Always." Robin said automatically, before blushing.

There was a brief pause, then Nancy questioned, "Does that make me the Daddy?"

"What?" Robin blushed even more.

"Does that make me the Daddy?" Nancy repeated, before pointing out, "Because, I love you, sweetie, but you don't really have the authority. Especially not with those kids. And surely, in this scenario, Steve and I are the divorced parents, with Eddie as his new boyfriend, and you as my new girlfriend?"

"Yeah, I guess." Robin said, "But please, don't call yourself Daddy again. It's weird."

"It's a kink." Nancy said, before grinning, "But that's fine. I have other kinks we can try."

"I'm sure you do." Robin said dryly, before quickly adding, "But not in front of the kids, okay?"

"Okay." Nancy agreed nonchalantly

"Steve, included." Robin quickly added, "Obviously."

"Obviously." Nancy agreed with a chuckle.

There was then a brief pause, and then Robin pushed, "So, what are some of these other kinks?"

"You'll just have to wait to find out." Nancy threatened playfully.

*

That last comment, and a big part of the conversation, was very worrying for poor Robin. As was the fact that they were sneaking into Nancy's house, filled with parents, or at least a mother, which didn't approve of their relationship. However, what was she supposed to do? Not take the risk, when she trusted that Nancy wouldn't let anything truly bad happen to her? Besides, she had faced far worse than Karen Wheeler.

And most importantly of all, history told her the reward would be worth it. And sure enough, as soon as they were behind the closed, and thankfully locked, door of her girlfriend's bedroom, Robin was pulling her into a passionate kiss, making it very hard to worry about anything.

Somewhere along the way, Robin was vaguely aware of Nancy removing both of their clothing, then pinning her down onto the bed. Although considering that was in between long, passionate kisses, it was all very fuzzy. Hell, she only really became aware of changes whenever Nancy would take a break from her lips, to work on Robin's neck. Something which lasted a very, very long time.

Which for the most part, was wonderful, given how amazing it felt. However, it was also worrying, given how her crafty top was putting the poor bottom in a mood where it would be hard to say no to her. Well, more accurately, harder than usual. And that was really, really saying something.

"Fuck Robin, you're sooooooooo hot!" Nancy growled into Robin's ear, as she broke the latest kiss between them, in favour of concentrating on her lover's neck.

"Thanks." Robin laughed, and blushed slightly. "But, I got nothing on you."

"I'm serious." Nancy pushed.

"So am I." Robin insisted.

"I know." Nancy grinned, before sliding her hands up Robin's sides, and then around so she could cup the other girl's breasts, "But I don't have these. Ooooooooooh, no, my tits are nothing compared to these. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I love these big boobs. And you love it when I play with them, don't you Robin?"

"Yes!" Robin gasped with joy, as those skilful hands worked her over.

"You what?" Nancy pushed, tweaking a nipple.

"I love it!" Robin blurted out, "I love it, I love it, I love it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooddddddddddd, I love the things you do to me."

"Especially, when I'm playing with this yummy little pussy, I bet?" Nancy chuckled, allowing one hand to slowly slide down Robin's body, to where her girl needed it the most, "You love it when I fuck you here, huh? My tongue, my fingers, even my cock? Huh? Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, this yummy little lesbian pussy loves my dick. Because it's girl dick. That's what this hot little cunt likes, isn't it, Robin?"

"Yes!" Robin squeaked, blushing furiously while quickly adding in a series of whimpers, "I, I love it so much. I love your cock, Nancy. My, my lesbian cunt loves girl dick."

"Good girl." Nancy chuckled, before moving the hand which had been rubbing Robin's pussy ever so briefly, to cup her ass, "And you love it when I play with this, huh? You love it when I play with your fat ass? And even, your ass hole? Love it when I lick it. Fuck it with a finger? Huh? Mmmmmmmm, because I love it when you lick mine. Like, way more then I thought I would. But what I really, really love, is fucking you here. And I want more.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, I loved taking your pussy and mouth cherries. Filling those holes with cock for the very first time. But, you have one more hole for me to fill. And I know it's scary, but considering everything else we've faced, it's nothing. And given everything else, I think you'll love it. Like a hot little bottom should. And I mean, just look at this ass. You were made for it."

There was a long pause, as Robin just stared at Nancy in disbelief, and with a blush on her face, before finally stammering, "You... you wanna, fuck my ass?"

"I already have. Technically." Nancy quickly pointed out, "And you loved it. So now, I just want to use something bigger."

Another long pause, then Robin bit her lip, and replied, "I, I don't know?"

"Please? It would mean so much to me." Nancy pushed, squeezing Robin's butt as she continued, "I want all of you, baby. And we're so close. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, just one more hole, and you're mine! 100%. Every part of you, every available fuck hole, claimed by Nancy Wheeler. Don't you want that? And, didn't you promise me, anything?"

"Yeah, I know. But..." Robin briefly tried to protest, before sighing, and lowering her head in defeat, "Okay."

"Are you sure?" Nancy grinned with delight.

"I..." Robin began, before softly gulping and babbling, "I meant it when I said I would do anything for you. I mean, I think it's kind of gross. But I think the same thing about dicks in general. And you, well, you found a way for me to enjoy them. It's still really weird for me, but... as long as it's, you know? Yours? We can do this."

"You mean..." Nancy grinned wickedly, "As long as it's my cock in your ass, you think you'll like it?"

"I guess." Robin blushed.

"Oh, you will." Nancy promised, getting a little carried away, "Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, it's natural for a bottom like you to enjoy this kind of thing. Giving herself completely to her top. Her every hole. Ooooooooooh yes, all your holes will be mine, Robin. All mine. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can't wait."

"Just get it over with, before I change my mind." Robin grumbled.

"In that case, turn over." Nancy ordered, moving away to allow Robin the room she needed, "Mmmmmmmm, turn over, and give me that cute little butt."

"Okay." Robin whimpered softly, and did as she was told.

Nancy knew it was a big risk. She was asking something of Robin, that she wouldn't be willing to do herself. To be fair, she was very much the top in this relationship, while Robin was the bottom. But it was still unfair, and Nancy didn't want to push the other girl if it wasn't necessary. But, she really couldn't stop thinking about Making Robin Buckley 100% hers, in the way she had just said.

And particular, fucking another girl in the ass. Which wasn't something she ever imagined herself wanting to do, but it was Robin's fault for having such a great ass. In fact, the last time she'd caught her girlfriend stacking the bottom shelves at Family Video, that fat ass practically bursting out of her jeans, the fate of that big butt was sealed.

Just like on that occasion, Nancy just couldn't resist reaching down to grab those meaty cheeks, and give them a nice long squeeze. Unlike in Family Video, Robin didn't practically jump out of her skin, or protest. Well, she whimpered with embarrassment, but that was just adorable, and caused a wide grin to cross Nancy's face.

Especially, as unlike in Family Video, where she was restricted to short squeezes, and even slaps, she really got to go to town on that big bottom for a few long seconds. Hell, she could have done that for longer, if she really wanted too. And she did. But not as much as she was to get to the next stage, which involved her spreading those cheeks, and beginning to lick Robin's butt hole.

In an extremely positive sign of things, Robin gasped, whimpered and even moaned right from the start of the rim job. Not that it was really a surprise, given that Nancy had been purposely doing this a lot lately. Admittedly, that was normally while fingering Robin's pussy, or even using a dildo to fuck it.

However, she was confident she could have got the same kind of reaction out of her girl without those additions. Something she'd already achieved, albeit without lingering threat of a dildo being pushed into that hole. Which was why she made sure it was a nice, long rim job, both girls becoming lost in having the brunette slide her tongue over the redhead's ass hole for what felt like an eternity.

But eventually Nancy ordered, "Finger your own butt hole. Mmmmmmmmm, I need to go and get my cock ready."

This time, the only reply was a soft whimper, and a little nod from Robin. But that was okay, considering it was followed by the redhead reaching back, and ultimately pressing her fingertips against her own pussy-lips, before pushing them upwards. To Nancy's delight, that pussy was nice and wet, proving that Robin was actually getting into this.

It also made it easier, and maybe even possible, for a finger to slid into that forbidden hole. Something which Nancy kept a close eye on, as with practiced ease, she attached her strap-on. She was even able to cover it with lube. Then, she kneeled down behind her prey, and briefly gave her a little more tongue back there, before exchanging it for her newly acquired cock.

"Just relax, okay sweetie?" Nancy asked, feeling kind of dumb because of it. Then, because she just couldn't resist, she pushed, "And keep those cheeks spread. I think this will be easier if I can see what I'm doing. Yes, that's it. Good girl. Good girl. Oh Robin, thank you so much for this. It looks so good. You look so good like this. It's so... fuck!"

Robin naturally wanted to reply with something sarcastic, like, 'really', 'easy for you to say', and most likely, 'you try and relax with someone trying to shove a cock in your ass'. But she was just too nervous, and overwhelmed. So much so, she could barely even think at first. And when she could, it was things like, oh God, why did I agree to this? This is too much! Too... big! Oh God! She even opened her mouth, ready to tell Nancy to stop.

But, just like every other time she tried to say no to Nancy Wheeler, the poor hopeless lesbian found herself unable to speak. In this case, because instead there was a series of sharp cries slipping from her lips, as her poor little ass hole was stretched like never before.

Sure, there had been a finger or two, and Nancy made sure to replace Robin's digits with her own initially, just to stretch her out a little more. Even then, it was hard to relax, knowing what was coming after it. Which in turn, made the invasion of the dildo almost unbearable. But Nancy Wheeler would not be denied, seemingly ever, and little by little Robin's poor little virgin butt hole began stretching.

And it felt like it would never stop. Oh God, her most private hole just kept stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until the redhead thought she would be ripped open. Instead, the head of the dildo finally slid through her ass hole, and into her backside. Which made it official, Robin had just lost her anal cherry. It had been taken from her, by Nancy Wheeler. Oh God, Nancy was inside her butt! Oh fuck, this was crazy!

"It's okay. You're okay. Everything's okay." Nancy said repeatedly, hating herself for it. Then she tried another tactic, "I'm so proud of you, Robin. You let me take your cherry. Mmmmmmm, you just gave me your anal cherry. Which surely, has to be the last cherry you can give someone. And you know what that means, don't you? It means, your mine! Every part of you, is now mine. Always and forever, mine. Oooooooooooh, baby, you don't know how happy that makes me. But, I don't want to hurt you, so if you want to stop, I understand. Maybe we can try this another time? Maybe with something smaller, huh? Or not at all, if that's what you really want?"

"But you'd like to keep going?" Robin grumbled weekly.

"Well, I..." Nancy wanted to disagree, or at least think of a good excuse, but she couldn't.

"It's okay." Robin then let her off the hook, while sounding just as weak, "We, we can keep going."

"Really?" Nancy beamed.

"Really." Robin confirmed.

"Oh Robin, you just made me so happy!" Nancy beamed, before quickly adding, "But you know I'll stop at anytime you want, right? You just need to say the word. I promise."

"I know." Robin said softly, although honestly, she sounded unsure, especially as she added, "Just please, do it. Keep going. Fuck my ass. Please, I AH FUCK!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers
12