Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like with the initial anal penetration, Robin let out a loud cry as her ass continued to be invaded by rubber cock, causing her easily the worst pain of her life. However, concentrating on her girlfriend's words really helped. As did the fact that she was being claimed by another girl. That from now on, every available fuck hole she had would've been first used by Nancy Wheeler.

And no matter what, she would always belong to Nancy Wheeler. Which admittedly, was something she shouldn't want. But she couldn't help it. Oh God, she really was a bottom. Which would be okay, as long as she could be Nancy Wheeler's bottom. Something which made her chuckle, the double meaning, but then she thought something even more appropriate for in this moment, that being, that she was Nancy Wheeler's bitch.

Now that was really, really something she shouldn't think, but it felt good. Oh God, it felt good. Right, even. Natural. Oh yes, it was good, right and natural that she should be Nancy Wheeler's bitch. Nancy Wheeler was a Goddess, and Robin should feel lucky just to be in her presence. But somehow, this Goddess had chosen Robin.

Made her hers, in every possible way. So really, it was a privilege to relax, and give Nancy Wheeler her ass. Which, combined with how slowly the other girl was going, made it easy for that big dick to slide through her back door and deep into her back passage, until the lesbian's bowels were full of cock. Which again, was good, right and natural, as long as it was Nancy Wheeler's cock.

Nancy was pushing things too far, and she knew it. She couldn't believe she even wanted to do this, before the whole thing with Robin, something like this would have never crossed her mind. And she was happy with Robin, who she truly did love dearly, and she was risking it all, for what exactly? Watching an ass hole stretching open for a cock? Taking inch after inch inside it? Into a hole, which wasn't designed to take anything up there?

Something gross and disgusting, which she would never consider doing herself. And yet, for some reasons that she would never truly understand, she wanted this so badly, that she just couldn't resist. And God, now she was actually doing it, she was loving every second of it.

Obviously, there was one very big exception. Namely, the fact that her girl was whimpering and crying out with pain and discomfort throughout the anal invasion. And Nancy was trying to pay attention, waiting for the surely inevitable moment that Robin would beg for mercy. At which point, Nancy would stop. She had to believe that.

Because what she was doing was bad enough, but she wouldn't make it worse by ignoring her girlfriend begging for mercy. But she was also worried that she would miss it, as she was so captivated by the sight of that strap-on sliding deeper and deeper into Robin's butt. Maybe especially when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing every single inch of her dick was buried deep within the other girl's bowels. Which actually got a surprising reaction.

"Wait, did you just moan?" Nancy questioned softly, in utter disbelief. Unsurprisingly, there was no reply, as Nancy tested that theory, by curling her hips, moving the dildo around inside of Robin's rectum, and somehow getting the same response, "Oh my God, you did! You like it! Oh fuck, you like it already. Fuck! Here I am, terrified I'm hurting you, and ruining things between us, and you're fucking loving it. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Robin Buckley loves it up the butt. God, I don't know why I'm even surprised? Ever since we started having sex, you've been such a shameless little slut for me. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, Robin Buckley is nothing but a shameless bottom. My anal loving bottom, who's now going to get her perfect little ass fucked!"

Which was another example of Nancy's mouth running away from her, while poor Robin was too overwhelmed to respond. Something that didn't exactly help, as with a wicked grin, Nancy leaned herself down while she was talking, so that her tits were pressed into her lover's back. Something which was distracting enough for everyone she had been with, but especially when she gave them a 'reach around' too.

In this case, she reached around with one hand to fondle Robin's boobs, while with her other hand, she went to the other girl's pussy. Although to be fair, the combination of all these things was mostly as a way to distract her girlfriend from the pain and discomfort she was very clearly still in, before officially starting to butt fuck her. The fact that she wasn't allowing her to respond was simply a bonus.

It was becoming extremely unlikely Robin would've asked her to stop, even if she could. Oh yes, her hot little bottom was whimpering, crying out and even moaning in what was very clearly mostly pleasure for all of this. And that was the case, even when she started fucking her again. Oh fuck, even when Nancy officially started fucking another girl in the ass, that girl made happy sounds. Fuck, what a slut!

Nancy had always struggled to believe that anyone could actually enjoy being ass fucked, but here she was, pumping her hips back and forth, causing her cock to slide in and out of that tight little hole. Her cock! That's what it was. Yes, it wasn't flesh and blood, but in that moment, it was still a part of her, claiming Robin Buckley so thoroughly, that even her butt hole was something that Nancy got to use for her pleasure. Which honestly, made Nancy almost too overwhelmed to think.

Robin was extremely thankful for whenever she was stimulated to the point of not being able to think, as her insecurities could be truly exhausting at times like this. However, unfortunately for her, this was one of those times, as she was overly aware of everything in that moment. Especially the part where she was enjoying it. Oh God, Nancy was right about her.

She wasn't just a bottom, but a slutty one. Who could even like something as twisted as getting her ass fucked. And by like, she meant instantly loved. More or less. Because sure, being robbed of her anal cherry had been painful, and so had the butt stuffing. But it had been done in the most slow and gentle way possible, and now, she was in sub heaven.

How could she not be, when Nancy fucking Wheeler was touching her everywhere. Her pussy, her tits and even her ass were being played with, all at once like never before, with that perfect body pressed against her back, making her feel surrounded and overtaken by pure Nancy Wheeler. AKA, the kind of feeling that she lived for.

And for some reason, found herself receiving on daily basis. God, what had she done to be rewarded like this? Fuck, if the only price to pay was her ass hole, Robin would happily spread her cheeks every single day. Okay, she gave up on spreading her cheeks shortly after the sodomy officially began, but she could do better. She would do better. She would be the perfect anal loving lesbian slut for her woman. Something she needed to let her know.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssss, I'm a slut! I'm your slut, mmmmmmmm, your ass slut!" Robin blathered deliriously, "I'm yours. Oh Nance, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk, I swear, I'll be a good little slut for you. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, I swear, you can have my ass, whenever you want. You can have me, anyway you want. My ass is yours! All my holes are yours! I'm yours. Yeah I am, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, ah shit! I love being yours! And I love it up the butt! I'm a nasty fucking anal whore for Nancy Wheeler!

I swear, I'll be a good little lesbian bitch, for you. All for you! Oh my God, I love it. Mmmmmmmmmm, I love it in the fucking ass, and I fucking love you. Love you so much! Oh fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me FUCK ME FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Sooner than Robin was expecting, she was rewarded for her words, by Nancy slowly pushing a finger into her pussy, leaving it there for a few long seconds, before starting to pump it in and out. AKA, starting to double fuck Robin. Oh God, this was so crazy. Yes, it was extremely rare for her to receive anyone from the stimulation, as Nancy was a big fan of kissing her while fingering her.

Or sliding her lips over her body, like her neck, her ears, or whatever else she could reach. Then, there were all these wicked words, which the seemingly prissy girl clearly adored bombarding her poor girlfriend with, until ultimately, it just became too much for her. Something they were getting very, very close to now, the lesbian right on the edge, to the point that she couldn't even think.

Meanwhile, Nancy was eerily silent for once, Robin just about able to look back to see the crazed look in her eyes, like she was just as overwhelmed as her girlfriend was. Which of course, at this point, was really, really saying something. Then it finally happened. Nancy Wheeler added a second finger into Robin Buckley's cunt, while beginning to rub her clit with her thumb.

Which was now the most common way she found herself cumming, except this time, there was also a big strap-on dick pounding her ass hole. And instead of being off-putting, it only made her cum harder. Especially considering the brunette increase the pace of that as well, overstimulating the redhead to the point where she couldn't think coherently. And of course, Robin's last coherent thought was how lucky she was to be the anal bitch of this 'priss'.

Nancy was determined that was exactly what Robin Buckley would be from now on. She didn't want it, she needed it. She needed to own this ass. To own every single part of Robin Buckley's body, and use it however she wanted, whenever she wanted. And for better or for worse, she was confident that she didn't have to try to get it. At least not anymore.

Because from her girl's reactions, she already had it. Oh yes, she had fucked another girl into submission, to the point where she was even giving up her ass hole for their mutual pleasure. Just like she'd given up every other hole she had, in every way that Nancy had wanted. But at the same time, that wasn't quite enough for her.

In that moment, Nancy wanted to put an explanation point on her total conquest of Robin Buckley. And while the fingering was very effective, it wasn't the only thing she was doing as fast as possible now. No, she was brutalizing the other girl's butt hole. Pounding it at least twice as hard as she thought would be possible for Robin's first time taking it in the butt.

Something which made her feel guilty, and she was listening out for cries for mercy. But instead, she only made this anal slut cum harder, which really drove Nancy crazy. God, she really was dealing with a shameless bottom. One who took everything she was getting, and more. Who, she gleefully laid claim to her every movement, and eventually with her words.

"Mine! You're mine, Robin! All mine!" Nancy snapped into Robin's ear, probably way too loudly, "You're right, you are my nasty fucking anal whore, and I'm glad you love it, because we're doing this every day from now on Oooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I'm going to fuck you in the ass. And in the mouth and pussy. Anytime I want, any hole I want! Because their mine! They're my fuck holes, and I love them. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I love you too, Robin. And I especially love this ass.

Mmmmmmmm fuck yeah, it's my favourite. My new favourite toy, given to me by my personal lesbian bitch. Who's now my anal bitch! Oh yeah, that's exactly what you are! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, cum for me, you whore! Cum just like that, with a girl dick up your lesbian bottom. Like the lesbian bottom you are! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Her own words always had a certain effect on Nancy, but never more so then in that moment, when the mental high of what she was doing was so overwhelming. Also, there was the fact that the other end of the dildo was rubbing her clit, and Robin Buckley's big fat ass was jiggling against her thighs. Those things combined to make her cum wonderfully hard and frequently.

Not nearly as much as Robin, but it was so very impressive. As was the fact that she was able to push herself through it, to maximize the pleasure for them both. Sadly though, it was the beginning of the end, as even after everything that they had been through, there was a limit to their stamina.

Of course, it was easy for Robin. She was basically just lying there at this point, face buried in the bed sheets, to at least somewhat muffle her screams of ecstasy, as she became nothing but a couple of holes which Nancy Wheeler was using for her pleasure.

Then just one hole, as Nancy pulled her fingers out of the other girl's pussy, straightened up, and concentrated on just trying to literally make sure that Robin Buckley would never be able to sit down again without thinking about her. Thinking about the woman who owned her ass. Which was a thought which left the 'priss' feeling very guilty, when she finally ran out of steam. Something she tried to make up to her girl, by gently stroking her body afterwards, and cooing softly, as they both came down from their highs.

"It's okay, it's okay. You were sooooooooo good for me." Nancy praised, in between soft kisses to Robin's neck, shoulders and face, "Such a good girl. Mmmmmmmm, I'm so proud of you. You have no idea how happy you just made me. Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, you were a perfect little bottom. And God, I loved it so much. And so did you! Oh yeah, you did. Don't try to deny it. I saw how hard you came."

"I did. I loved it." Robin admitted dreamily.

"I knew you would!" Nancy beamed happily, although she couldn't keep the relief out of her voice. She then tried to hide it, by getting carried away, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I told you so! Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, I told you it was natural for a total bottom like you to take it up the butt. And fuck, your ass is even better made for that than I thought. Which is good, because I promise Robin, we're going to do this all the time from now on. Ooooooooooh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmm, I'm gonna be fucking this big fat ass of yours every single day. Constantly remind you that you're the perfect anal loving bitch. And you'll fucking love that too, won't you?"

"Probably." Robin quipped with a grin, and then stopped Nancy when she tried to pull the cock out of her, "Wait! Can, can we just stay like this? For a little while? Please?"

"Robin... I..." Nancy said hesitantly, "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Please?" Robin pleaded, blushing as she further admitted, "I... I like it."

"Wow..." Nancy murmured in disbelief, and then grinned wickedly, "You really are an ass slut."

"Yours." Robin whimpered in agreement.

"Damn right you are." Nancy beamed, "Mmmmmmm, and my perfect little anal loving bottom."

"And you're still a priss." Robin quipped, earning her a stern look, and hopefully so much more, from her top.

"A priss, who just fucked you in the ass?" Nancy questioned dryly, before they both laughed.

12