Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something which she welcomed. She truly did. She just wished she could have lasted longer. That she had the strength to slow things down. Instead, she started grinding herself down on Robin's pretty face, pushing herself closer to climax with every passing second.

That did at least make her feel like she was in control, just a little bit. However, she then felt very much out of control, as she was bombarded by easily the hardest climax of her young life. Again, a lot had let up to this moment, something she would analyse more directly after this, and maybe for the rest of her life.

But for those blissful moments, her mind went completely blank. There were no monsters, lost loved ones, or any confusion about what she wanted or needed. There was only pleasure. And the need for more of it. Which was easy to get, given that the little tongue below her was doing everything it could to give her everything she craved, and more.

Robin wished she could've said it all came naturally to her, and to be fair, a lot of it did. However, she was ridiculously out of her depth. Like she was literally dropped into the ocean, while only having a vague idea of how to swim. But thankfully, Nancy was nice enough to throw her a lifeline, by rubbing herself against Robin's face, which was apparently enough to push the other girl over the edge, and cover that face in even more delicious liquid than before.

Something which should have been impossible, but apparently it was, and of course, the shameless lesbian couldn't get enough of it. And because of the face fucking, she was able to concentrate on swallowing that precious liquid for a few moments.

After that she tried her best to get back into the rhythm of eating pussy, but Nancy was moving so much, ultimately Robin just settled for attacking her clit. That was more or less easy to do, and for a while there, she was even able to suck on it. Fuck, that was fun, especially because of the heavenly sounds Nancy Wheeler made. God, had Robin mentioned that she wanted to do this forever?

Fuck her own enjoyment, she just wanted to be Nancy Wheeler's pussy pleaser. Hell, she was pretty sure she came again, without anything touching her pussy, simply because of this overwhelming experience. One which she desperately wished could last forever, but even at it's best, she knew that she was on borrowed time.

To try and make this last just a little bit longer, when Nancy started to slow down, Robin grabbed the other girl's ass, and pushed that pussy more firmly down onto her face. It was hard enough to breathe properly before, but in those few long seconds, it was impossible. But that was okay, because Robin didn't need to breathe. Pleasing Nancy Wheeler was the only oxygen she'd ever really need again.

But like before, her hands were slap out of the way, and even pin down to the bed sheets. Which reinvigorated the 'priss' into fucking her girlfriend's face to another orgasm, making it so worth it. Even if that was the ending to the fun, at least for now.

Once she received that climax, Nancy stopped to savour it for a few long seconds, and then finally lifted herself off of Robin's face. As a result, the redhead could breathe properly again, and gasped for breath, even as she whimpered in disappointment. She wanted to go back to when her entire world had been pussy, and pleasing another girl with her tongue.

This girl. This wonderful girl, who she had misjudged so terribly before ever really knowing her. Robin wanted to devote her life to making up for that fact, and would've said as much, if she had the energy. Instead, she just lay there, as Nancy laid down beside her, and gently held her. Which in turn way, was heaven. At least until she was teased.

"So..." Nancy questioned hoarsely, almost conversationally adding, if not for the grin on her face, "Nancy Wheeler is such a priss? Huh?"

There was a brief pause, then Robin groaned, covered her face, and grumbled, "I hate you, Steve Harrington."

12