Nancy's Descent Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Any time she thought about the coming Tuesday, nervous little chirps sounded off in her heart. Some part of her, a part she hadn't given voice to yet, was excited. What would come next for her? What new tortures and thrills were in store for her? Flutters and warm pulses kept her fidgety all day Monday, and when Tuesday came, they were worse. She had trouble concentrating, and she also kept having uncanny urges to pee. She didn't know if that was nerves or something else, but she couldn't give it much thought. Her stomach was doing flips on her way to Mr. Hoyden's house.

When she parked across the street and looked at that damnable red door, her heart seemed to plunge right down into her stomach. She took several long minutes trying to breathe away her nerves. The last time she had been so nervous had been in grade school when giving a final speech for Speech class. She prayed that whatever depravities awaited her, they would at least stay inside the house. She had a thought then that seemed to gurgle up from the depths of her unconscious, and it sickened her.

Then be a good girl.

Fighting in the long game was no question, but at a certain point, she had to let go of the resistance to some extent. She had to try to be pragmatic about the situation, no matter how absurd. The fact was, once she was in his presence, there seemed to be no way to not obey. And anytime she had found a way to disobey him or even hesitate to comply with his demands, he had begun upping the stakes where her punishments were concerned. And they always involved humiliating her.

So while this nightmare was still in progress, she decided, it was the rational thing to do to comply. For now. At least that would keep this sick little game between the two of them, and not invite any more passersby to observe her degradation. She found this sudden decision actually calmed her nerves, considerably. Perhaps it was only a comforting way to look at things, but she found a morsel of control by choosing to submit, for the time being. She may turn into his mindlessly submissive toy once she was with him, but she was still of a considerably sound mind on her own. And she felt she had come to this conclusion on her own. She could minimize the amount of humiliation by acquiescing to whatever his perversions might be.

She only hoped that whatever his plans were did not extend to sex; that would simply be too much. The thought of letting a sadist take her virginity was almost overwhelmingly dreadful.

She suddenly took a moment to close her eyes and, in a sort of inward prayer, she drove into her brain not words, nor specific directives, but the most intense, stirring feeling she could muster. Had the feeling words, they would have been this:

Your virginity belong to you and NO ONE ELSE.

She drilled this concept into herself, sending it with feelings of strength and the vitality of her youth and intelligence. But above all, she sent it with love for herself.

When she opened her eyes, she could almost feel it in her; an indelible mark, like the patterns of heartwood. She felt the strength of it, and it gave her additional ease. By the time she was at his door, she had left feelings of prideful anger behind, prepared to deal with whatever came. She found strength in her surrender.

Mr. Hoyden could see the difference, immediately. He greeted her, led her inside, and stood in the foray with her as usual, with a curious tilt to his head all the while.

So she was beginning to understand, he thought with a smile. He held out his hand for her blouse, and her hands only hesitated slightly before unbuttoning it. He watched her thoughtfully, taking it when she handed it to him and placing it into his wardrobe. When he turned, she stood with her arms at her sides, her breasts bare. She held her chin high, but apparently she couldn't do anything about the blush creeping up her chest and face. Her pink nipples became peaky in the air conditioned house and he led her to the couch and took her into his lap.

They talked for awhile, and he would leisurely caress her breasts and play with her delicate nipples from time to time. The touch was arrogantly casual, and a small flare of her anger returned, but she quickly reasoned with it.

There's nothing to be done about it, now. Not now...

She eyed the bench that was right in front of the window, nervously. It hadn't been there before, and she could only assume it was a bench, or perhaps a narrow table. It was lovely in a way, but then she saw the eyelets along the edges, and her heart fluttered. Mr. Hoyden watched her and smiled, taking her chin in his fingers.

"Are you wondering about that, Nancy?" he asked, and she swallowed before nodding.

"We're going to take your obedience training to the next phase, today. Are you ready?"

She closed her eyes and he tisked her. She reopened them and took a deep breath.

"If you're not ready yet, we can always give you a nice long spanking first to get you into the right mind-set. So would you rather have a spanking and then try out the table? Or do you think you're ready for the table now?"

She nodded, and he hummed.

"Let's have a proper answer."

"I'm ready for the table, Sir."

"There's a good girl."

He helped her to her feet and led her to the table. She stood next to it not knowing what she was supposed to do, until he began unfastening her pants. She balled her fists at her sides and let him.

"Step out," he instructed, and she complied. She stood in only her panties and shoes now. Somehow still wearing her shoes made her predominantly nude appearance feel all the more odd and apparent. She watched him put her pants away in the wardrobe and sighed.

He then took her shoulders and positioned her back to the end of the table before helping her sit up on the edge. Her legs dangled the same way as when she was sitting and waiting in a doctor's office. He smiled at her for a moment, before putting his arms around her and laying her back like one would with a baby. Her legs still dangled awkwardly from the knees, and she wasn't sure what she was to do with her arms, so she just tucked them in at her sides, her fists still balled.

Mr. Hoyden came around to the side of the bench and looked down at her a moment. Nodding in approval, he looked at her face.

"Alright, now I'm going to explain the position you're to take when I lay you down on the table. First thing's first. I want you to put your arms up so that your hands are on either side of your head...that's right, palms up. Relax your hands. There you go, good girl. Hands always stay right there, do you understand?"

Nancy looked up at him feeling more vulnerable than ever. She nodded, "Yes, Sir."

"Good. If I see your hands slipping below the position of your neck, it is an automatic spanking. Clear?"

Nancy had become almost dizzy with nerves and arousal, but she managed another coherent answer.

"Yes, Sir."

"Very good," he said, smiling. This smile was different, she decided. The arrogance was still there, but he looked down at her as though he was proud of her. She wasn't sure if it was more or less repugnant.

"Okay, now for your lower half," he said, moving to the end of the table where her legs were still hanging off. He ducked down for a moment, and she tried to raise her head a bit to try and see what he was doing. Soon enough, she felt part of the table lowering down like an end-leaf. The point at which it lowered at a right angle was right beneath her bottom, and she suddenly had to engage her abdominal muscles to keep from sliding off of the table, and her legs automatically rose. Confused about what she was supposed to do with her legs now, she sort of brought her knees close to her chest and tucked her feet under in an attempt to cover her hindquarters. At least she was still wearing panties, but she had a feeling she might not, for long. He stood up straight again and regarded her with amusement.

She looked at him waiting and more than a little bashful, before he took her ankles in one hand and lifted her legs up for a moment. With his other hand he took her panties from beneath her ass and slid them up until they were around her ankles. Nancy had closed her eyes and turned her face away, red as ever.

"Okay," he murmured, and then pushed her joined ankles down, forcing her knees open. She resisted it involuntarily and he paused.

"Nancy," he warned. She sucked her lips into her mouth, nodding with her eyes still squeezed shut. He helped her position her knees until they were spread, each knee leaning toward a hip, her feet joined loosely still by the now stretched panties around her ankles, as he let go. Her pussy had never been so exposed, and she could feel the cool air of the air conditioning against her open slit and she released a shaky breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

"Very good girl, you did well, Nancy. I'm proud of you. Go ahead and open your eyes, though."

She did so begrudgingly, but she did it. He still stood at the end of the table facing her naked pussy, which he was looking at, appraisingly. He put a warm hand on her inner thigh and stroked it back and forth, and looked at her face.

"You have a very pretty little pussy, Nancy," he said, and she felt her ears grow hot, again.

"Nothing like a young, pink pussy," he said almost to himself, before coming around to the side of the table to regard her. He reached out and took one of her nipples and began pulling and rolling it between his fingers.

"I want you to concentrate on what this position feels like, because it is the position you will take anytime your obedience training takes place, here. Understand?"

She nodded, looking away, unable to meet his gaze. "Yes, Sir," she mumbled.

"Look at me," he said. "Good girl. Now..." he said, readjusting his grip on her nipple in order to pull and pinch a little harder. She moaned and whimpered, her hips squirming a little on the table. He watched her legs for a moment to be sure she didn't close them, before looking at her face again.

"Did you break up with your boyfriend this weekend like I told you?"

"Yes, Sir," she said, quietly.

"Good girl," he said, letting go of her nipple. She watched him anxiously as he returned to stand in front of her open legs. He began stroking her inner thighs again with the back of his hand.

"Now, here's the deal. If you can show me how obedient you can be, I'll think about giving you a little treat. Would you like that?"

It wasn't hard to tell what she was expected to say. "Yes, Sir."

"Good," he purred. "All you have to do is hold your position, be sure to keep your legs open. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Okay," he said, and peered down at her slit. The hand that stroked her thigh continued, while the other pinched the tuft of pubic hair left above her lips. He tugged it upwards. To Nancy's disbelief, this simple movement made her feel even more exposed.

"Nancy, Nancy," he said. Her eyes had been closed but she opened them. He had bent at the waist and was looking at her pussy up close. She shuddered.

"You have a very, very wet little pussy, did you know that?" he asked her, glancing up at her with a smirk.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir," he repeated, "I like a nice wet pussy before we begin. Good girl," he said, releasing her pubic hair.

His fingers were soft when they began touching her lips. She jumped a little, and he looked up at her with a warning look briefly, before looking back at her heated center.

For what felt like many long minutes, he simply touched her here and there along the perimeters of her slit, but not her clit or her vagina, directly. Only feeling the smoothness of her open lips, occasionally caressing her pubic hair, pinching it and lifting, only to release it again and start over. At a certain point, she felt something tickle her beneath her opening and then down into her bottom.

"Mmm," Hoyden said. He glanced up at her.

"You're so wet you're dribbling, now. Would you like it if I touched your little bud? It's awfully swollen."

Nancy had never been so aroused in her life, and she did not notice her descent into a place that lied beneath thought or judgment. All she knew anymore was how desperately she needed stimulation. She licked her lips and nodded quickly. "Yes, Sir," she said, and meant it.

"What do you say?" he asked, his voice suddenly arousing in and of itself, low with a slight metallic rasp.

"Please?" she said, uncertainly.

"That's right, please. Very good."

He gently pressed two fingers against the entrance of her pussy and she nearly gasped. He rubbed soft little circles there, wetting the tips of his fingers, before dipping first one finger inside of her, then removing it and replacing it with another. Both times his finger slipped out, she could hear a small, wet sound. She shuddered again, and his fingers repeated the motion five more times, until she thought she might actually cry.

Finally, he slid his two, slick fingers up her slit and gently squeezed her swollen clitoris. Nancy made a sound, something between a whimper and a moan. It was a sound which came completely involuntarily and she didn't notice. Mr. Hoyden did, and looked down at the squirming, naked young woman lying prone and vulnerable before him, and felt his erection pressing uncomfortably against his underwear and trousers. His pupils dilated, and he continued a sort of milking motion on her clitoris, until only minutes later, he sensed her precipice. He released her clit and placed one finger slowly inside her pussy and Nancy cried out, in frustration.

"Sssh," Mr. Hoyden said, and Nancy's eyes fluttered open to look at him. Her lovely eyes seemed to plead with him and ask 'Why'? He smiled at her and removed his finger again, replacing it with the other. He wanted to be sure her hymen stayed intact, for the time being. As much as he would enjoy finger fucking her belligerently, it wouldn't do, at this juncture. No...only soft, gentle, maddening teases. It was always what broke down the last of anyone's defenses.

"Be a good girl, and I'll give you a treat. Would you like me to let you come?" he asked. She nodded adamantly, and Mr. Hoyden chuckled.

"What do you say?"

"Um...please."

"Before that."

"Yes, Sir?" she was nearly panting.

"That's right. All together, now. Would you like me to let you come, Nancy?"

"Yes, Sir. Please," she whispered, her breasts moving with the quickness of her breath. It was quite a sight for Mr. Hoyden.

"Good girl!" he encouraged her, taking her clit between his fingers again, and resuming the slow, milking movement. Nancy groaned and gasped.

"Keep those legs still, now. No more squirming, settle down," he said. She scrunched her toes inside of her shoes, finding it helped a little with not squirming. She felt in that moment that nothing had ever been so challenging.

He kept her there, in a tortured place, stopping his ministrations any time he saw the slightest movement in her body, even the curling of her fingers. He would release her clitoris, and very gently probe her pussy with only one finger. Then he would make her say please for more, only to tease her again and stop for some minute movement. Nancy was so close at one point, that she thought she might have a ruined orgasm just from his stroking her inner thigh. Finally, the torture stopped, but she cried out in frustration and despair.

"Hush, now. That's enough. Maybe you'll get to come next time."

"No," she said so quietly, she had almost sub vocalized.

"Now, now. Don't be a brat. This isn't all about you getting to come. Do you understand me, young lady?"

She whimpered and, still trembling with her legs open and her panties around her ankles, nodded.

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he said. "Now, you stay just like that, understand? I'm going to go make us a couple of drinks, and if I find you've moved an inch, it's straight over my lap. Got it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl," he said, and left the room.

Had he not brought her to a state of such heightened arousal, it may have felt twice as odd lying in such an absurd and vulnerable position. She felt like she was lying on her back like a puppy begging for a belly rub. The fact that her thighs were beginning to ache a little also detracted a bit from the oddity of the moment. Either way, she managed to hold the position until he returned.

She rolled her head to the side and watched him place two glasses on the coffee table, and then return to her side. They were both quiet as he helped her to sit up straight, and he took a moment to massage her thighs, before helping her to her feet. He pulled her panties up to just below her bottom, and then led her to the coffee table and took her into his lap.

His own glass had whiskey in it, but hers had only water. She considered that she could really use a glass of whiskey in that moment, but elected to say nothing, taking the glass when he handed it to her.

He had positioned her comfortably enough, her legs draping over his, and she leaned into him, her breasts settled against one another as she drank her glass of water. He stroked her thighs as she did, once pinching her small patch of pubic hair and giving it a playful, little tug. When she was finished drinking, he took the glass from her.

"You did very well today, Nancy."

She looked at him, her eyebrows slightly knitted.

"Oh, don't worry about not getting to come. It's no matter, you still did very well. Very obedient. I'm proud of you," he said, pinching her chin. "But," he said, giving her outer thigh a gentle slap, "It's time for you to get going. Yes?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Alright."

Once she had all of her clothes back on and she stood in the foray with Mr. Hoyden, she turned toward the door and Mr. Hoyden chuckled behind her.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he asked.

She turned around anxiously, and saw that he was holding his dry cleanering. She actually found herself scoffing at herself, and smiling. He smiled back at her as she took it from him.

At the door, she turned around to look at him, unsure if she was to do or say anything.

"Have a good afternoon, Nancy. I'll see you on Thursday."

"You too, Sir. See you on Thursday."

Nancy hung his dry cleaning in the van and hopped into the passenger's seat. She could feel a warm, wet spot in the crotch of her panties, but had almost begun to feel used to it. There was very nearly always a warm wet spot, these days.

At home, she poured herself a glass of rum and coke, before sitting down on her couch to reflect on the events of the evening. It had been the most thrilling, disgusting, perverse, delicious sexual experience she had ever had. She was still rather irritated that he had still not let her come, and she shook her head at herself, worrying about her shifting priorities. However, at the very least, their game had stayed within the house. Her humiliation had been reduced to be in his presence, alone.

Nancy took a sip of her drink, wondering at how she had come to feel relief at the thought that her descent into submission was for Mr. Hoyden, alone.

That night, she dreamed of him. The dreams were choppy and didn't always make sense, but she kept suddenly finding his fingers on her. Touching her, teasing her, and at one point, his mouth was on her nipples, sucking and sucking and sucking and...

She had woken with a start and covered in sweat. She lie still and quiet for some time, her thighs still squeezing together. And alone in the dark, Nancy smiled, both in satisfaction and triumph.

It had been as real as any other, it had been whole and complete, and most importantly, she had done it of her own free will, somehow. And she had to wonder what the implications of such an event could mean...