All Comments on 'Nancy's Tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well told, but hurried at times

The real question is, "Where is this story going?"

Is there a part 2, or is it stand alone?

I liked it enough to give it a "5," bot only a "4" because you left the doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

A very nice story with many possibilities ! Its now time that Bobby and his sister-in-law get together as start to settle in and they now should be screwing a lot after the divorce if official. Dennis should just go away with or without Janey....... Many opportunities exist for Bobby to be taught how to be a great lover etc. Arousing and thanks.

BH54BH54over 7 years ago
Interesting supporting family dynamics

I'm not surprised that Dennis' mom wanted Nancy to try to work it out but I guess Nancy's mom liked Janey better than Nancy because Janey's betrayal of her sister was really unforgivable. I'm not surprised that both dad's were on Nancy's side because they obviously had some moral fiber and Dennis did not live up to their personal standards. As for Dennis, they had no kids, why not just divorce and see Janey out in the open. Maybe he knew that his dad would fire him for being such an asshole but at least he would have been honest. It's no sin to get divorced - I should know. Oddly enough, my ex-wife's dad also sided with me but that's a different story.

AzureAshAzureAshabout 3 years ago

I wish Nancy and Bobby nothing but the best-est of the best. Thank you for this brilliant story :)

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

WOW! You sure do make interesting twists in your stories. Yes, I could see it coming a mile away, BUT ---to see in print what my mind was thinking was super. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rotten ending with no resolution at all. This had the potential to be a 5 star story but dropped to a 1

because you couldn’t take the time to finish it. What a disappointment.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it a 5 even though you ended it to fast. There was room for at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incomplete gets 1 star.

CookiecreamyCookiecreamy11 months ago

First let me state this. You are my favorite author. That being said, this one ended pretty quick and almost felt like you didnt want to finish the story. It had huge potential. But anyway, if you decide on a part 2, we'll all welcome it. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Bobby and his best friend stop by.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...