All Comments on 'Nanny Sarah'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments (Page 2)
gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

love the slow burn. Best story ever

FandeborisFandeborisover 1 year ago

It is nice to know that Connie came around to Sarah’s way of thinking. With Sarah’s father passing, you would think it would be downhill all the way. Thankfully it was the spark that set everything in motion. Even Sarah’s mom found happiness in the union.

I found your reference to Ocean Breeze Soap. (Had to Google it). Watched the YouTube even. Not going to spoil it. Your readers can look it up themselves. Still no bonus points, darn.

This is an excellent story with lot of self-discovery, romance, humor and love. Can’t do much better than that.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

What a lovely story so far…beautiful characters… looking forward to the next part…though the title worries me a lot…

Thank you

Ri4f

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When you can make a straight old fart tear up, you have to know you have written a fantastic story. Looking forward to the rest of the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Recently have reread some of my favorite stories on this site. I have many favorite romance stories. But this is still my all time favorite. Thank you!

S9808S9808over 1 year ago

great storey, well written and very relatable. loved it especially at this time of year.

xtrail65xtrail65over 1 year ago

Such a warm uplifting story. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, well told. I loved the gradual build up revealing more about the characters. Thank you for sharing it.

Tom1402Tom1402over 1 year ago

I can't believe how this made me feel. Your talent for writing is nothing short of amazing. I can't wait to read the rest.

Flawless_InteractionFlawless_Interactionover 1 year ago

I absolutely love it. Perfect story! So curious for the continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coming fresh from some of your other stories, I'm blown away by how every one manages to bring something new and refreshing. You have an astounding knack for writing lovable characters.

LissyWLissyWover 1 year ago

Wow, this is a slow-burner! Nice story though. Lovely characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Briliant writer

Rapier875Rapier875over 1 year ago

Great start, very loving - and touching !

Rapier

dumdondumdonabout 1 year ago

How can I give the story more than the 5 stars?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I feel the same; 5 stars are not enough. What a beautifully written story. I think I know what Heidi's wish was. I'm looking forward to finding out if I got it right. Would that real life could be so fantastic.

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun12 months ago

Yes!! As all your sequels this one too deserves at least 10 points… world class writing! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ShyTink61ShyTink6110 months ago

You are an extremely talented storyteller!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story writer. This hits all points. Home, heart and love. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Apologizing ahead of time for the TMI, but I usually come to this site to take care of "personal needs." This story was so lovely & beautiful I quickly lost focus on that & became enraptured in the story! Reading your story gave me the same cozy feeling I get from snuggling on the couch in December & watching a Hallmark holiday movie. You're an incredibly talented & skillful storyteller!

Beejay3Beejay39 months ago

Lovely heart warming story of developing love..

So anxious to read the following developments.

Thanks for this

Great romantic story. Lovely characters.

shayneoneshayneone8 months ago

funny i never thanked you 😊 its not the first time iv read this you have had some great comments so be happy well and safe a fan shayne

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is from page 3. As I lied in bed thirty minutes later, alone with my thoughts, I desperately tried to work some things out with myself.

(LIED is past tense for LIE a verb, I think what you are looking for is laid or lain in bed)

mikko_lainenmikko_lainen5 months ago

I am reading this 2nd time around, it's 22nd December and I am going to spend 1st Christmas ever without my nearest and dearest close to me. Even if that's by choice, this part of the story is touching me to the core.

Thank you,

FernVillaFernVilla3 months ago

Such a lovely story I found myself crying along with Connie as she was hanging the Christmas decorations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love all your stories. They have the perfect balance of romance and eroticism. And usually they are flawless. But in the first part of Nanny Sarah you said that Sara’s sister was named Rachel and in the following parts her name is Rebecca.

Just a comment.

Loved all the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was the first of your stories I discovered 4 years ago. It remains my favorite. I hope you will write again for us sometime soon.

LiberalMindsLiberalMinds25 days ago

Never get tired of reading this story. It’s so beautiful!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES