All Comments on 'Nanny Sarah'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 128 Comments
foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Perfect

I have just read this story and it was excellent reading and cannot wait too see Connie and Sarah become lovers and maybe get married because they deserve each other brilliantly written and I have just read this to-day and hope they become lovers for ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
story

Well done good story at last which i could meet someone like connie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love this. LOVE IT.

Thanks for such a wonderful and tender story. Looking forward to Part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I’m a cry baby...

... and this sure didn’t help. So adorably sweet and loving. You are truly a talented writer. What’s more, despite the fact that you’ve already written the end I won’t accept any other ending than a happy one!

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesabout 4 years ago
Phenomenal beginning

Only the start, and you've outdone yourself JC. I'll be watching the space anxiously.

Thank you

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I don’t usually read long stories.

But I’m hooked on this, I can’t wait to see Connie and Sarah fall in love and see how their relationship develops.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

Loved Nanny Sarah....

Hate to push, but can we please have Part 2 asap please.......

Pretty please with lots of sugar on it ;)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed this first installment of your fine romance. I am looking forward to your next offering. I am hoping for a Christmas, a New Year's, a wedding, and a child of Sarah's own.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 4 years ago
Absolutely wonderful

I loved this story, I don’t usually read longer stories but I’m totally hooked on this.

I can’t wait to see where this leads and hopefully the love of Connie and Sarah will flourish.

More please.

Sexy_Submissive1Sexy_Submissive1about 4 years ago
Amazing story

This was truly amazing! Your writing is fantastic and Connie’s family is about to grow! I can feel it! Waiting on the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Just one word, brilliant, naturally 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sarah and Connie

Wonderful story; could not put down. Hope next piece arrives soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Yes

You're definitely talented at drawing me into your stories. Excited for the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Excellent writing. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Intriguing

First off I loved this as a whole and cannot wit to see just how and where ti all goes in the next instalment. Sure there are a few things that might need a bit more polish (like some errors here and there and a sentence or two that didn't make sense in my head), but overall the execution was perfect, the characters have real life in them and the story is relatable and easy to follow. The only "complaint" really is that I have to wait for part 2 (or even 3)...

A clear 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Brilliantly written. Love how you put so much thought into the little details such as the Xmas' decorations descriptions!

I'm eagerly waiting for the continuation (mean of you to use such a cliffhanger) :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I was beginning to give up hope of finding any more slow-burn, romance stories, but then I found your latest offering. Thank goodness for you JC! I am loving Connie and Sarah’s story. You have a talent for writing romance and I cannot wait for the next instalment. Please don’t keep us waiting too long. Much love and many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Your story made me tear up a few times. ZaZu’s petals! Yes keep it coming!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Heartwarming

"Someone to laugh with, a shoulder to cry on..." The absolutely perfect motto for any kind of loving relationship, regardless of orientation. This heartwarming story just begs to become a favourite for all readers; lovely characters, lovely situations (and more to come). Great work, JC.

thehitmancumeththehitmancumethabout 4 years ago
Amazing!

I am really enjoying this story, and I cannot wait for the next installment. I fell in love with both of the main characters, and I am curious to find out what happens to each of them as the story continues....

boaman007boaman007about 4 years ago
You have an amazing talent!

This is a fantastic start to a great story. I can't wait for the rest of the story. Your ability to weave all the characters together is truly a wonderful gift, thanks for sharing it with us.

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 4 years ago
Beautiful

You have written one of the most romantic chapters I’ve ever read on this site. The story so far is simply beautiful. You developed your characters perfectly. You made it so easy to fall in love with Connie, Sarah and little Heidi. However, I’m really cautious of reading the next chapter with the hanging statement you left us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Absolutely Outstanding

Read it straight through and didn't even care there was no real sex. Gorgeous writing ( type-o's aside) really falling in love with your wonderfully relatable characters and expert pacing. Awaiting the next installment(s) with baited breath. Please, dont keep us on this cliff too long;) Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent. GOD bless

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54about 4 years ago

Amazing!

I'm in awe of your story. I can't wait to see the rest of the story. I really hope it doesn't end badly.

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 4 years ago
Brillant

One of the most romantic stories I have ever read on this site of anywhere. Your character development from Connie and her friends and family to her daughter Heidi and her playmates to Sarah and her parents it all plays out beautifully. The fact that Connie and Sarah have not even shared a kiss just makes this even better and me wanting to read Chapter 2, 3 and however long it might go. Thank you for the brilliant submission.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Except for your tenses, It is lay in bed, not lied. Can't wait for the next one. It had better end in a wedding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🥺🥰

This story gave me the feels in all the good ways. A slow love story to build up and see where these two go. I love it, and can’t wait for more to read about them. Also loving the longer pages, def gives and keeps me wanting and reading more. Thank you.

Maddie624Maddie624about 4 years ago

There are a few authors on Literotica who simply take my breath away...It's like they are always able to find the perfect combination of ingredients to create something wonderful. I want to be able to convey what I think and feel about your work(s) and yet I find that I am unable to find the right combination of words to do it properly. Needless to say, I can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So perfect, more please

I absolutely loved this first part of the story! Please continue it. These slow burn stories are my absolute favorites. Waiting anxiously for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for your time and effort. This is exactly what I needed I feel so invested and excited. Your writing is wonderful, I can not wait for more.

Thank you

Xena75Xena75about 4 years ago
Amazing

You have me hooked can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great story but...

Loved the story - it works, Only negative is that the proof reading is lacking and for some it detracts from the enjoyment. Can't wait for the rest of it. Thanks!

enjoy2talk2uenjoy2talk2uabout 4 years ago
looking forward to the next part

Excellent beginning really enjoyed it.

DiTo_DDiTo_Dabout 4 years ago

JC, Thank you for a restless night. Didn't sleep at all. Yawning all day!! I really couldn't stop reading.

I am sure the next part will keep me awake as well. So I will probably read that one in the morning....

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing story.

Can't wait for part 2!!! I will check Literotica every day!!! Please, publish it soon :-*

BookwormmomBookwormmomabout 4 years ago
More

I know how often I get comments asking me to write faster.. and how sometimes I just can’t.. but I’m about to be that reader.. more please!!!

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago

What a beautiful story so far and I cannot wait to read the next chapter

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 4 years ago

This is the first story I've read after being gone for several months and I fell totally in love with it. I can't wait to see how Connie and Sarah's relationship progresses. Five well deserved stars.

steviecapsteviecapabout 4 years ago
*impatient finger tapping*

Just finished...now i need the last parts

Thank you!

PickeringPickeringabout 4 years ago
Excellent!!

Well written. Excellent believable dialogue. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more Please

Love the story. It could be on any Hallmark channel. Hope to see more real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Now!

You better decide if you want a two or three part story soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This is a well written story with excellent character development. Love the slow build but admit I can’t wait til their first kiss. Every page I read made me wanting more to read. Can’t wait til the next part comes out, hopefully it will be a happy ending!

Thumper3340Thumper3340about 4 years ago
Great start 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Can’t wait for the next chapter to find out how they become a complete family.....loved your writing...thanks for sharing

KaripetKaripetabout 4 years ago

Wonderfully written tale. There's nothing that lifts my heart more than a good lesbian romance or romance in general.

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneabout 4 years ago

OK, I haven't even read this yet, but I rushed right to the comments to tell you how thrilled I am that there's another JCMcNeilly story to read. I obviously can't comment yet on the content, but I have complete confidence that it'll be wonderful.

OK, I'm going to stop gushing now and go back to the beginning to savor this slowly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
There is one a mile ahead others - this is that one

A fantastic story, written so beautifully. Has gripped me from the moment I started reading..... Just cannot wait for the 2nd helping.

Well done and thank you.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenabout 4 years ago
Wonderful!

I really loved The Tennis Pro, and think this story is fantastic as well. I can't wait for the next part to be uploaded. Thank you for sharing this with us!

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
Exquisite!!

Nanny Sarah just warms the heart, as Connie's & Sarah's relationship develops from work to friendship and hopefully lovers. I feel that Heidi will be "all in for Mommy" having Sarah as a very special friend. I am breathlessly awaiting part-2, since now being completely enamored with the introduction.

Please continue your "great story telling" and Nany Sarah Was Definitely 5*-Star Reading!!!!

ShadplankingShadplankingabout 4 years ago
So good!

I loved the story so far! I can’t wait to see what happens next. I am worried that you aren’t going to let them be together. But hopefully you will let their love grow!

Also you could be writing romance novels! This was beautiful and I felt the pain and excitement. Can’t wait for part 2!

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago
One of the best

stories I’ve read so far. Please post the next part soon!!!! Also I really hope they’ll end up together. I would be devastated if it’s not going to be the case.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story...

very well written, waiting or the rest of the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome story

First time leaving a comment on a story. Well worth the effort.

Love the writing style and the characters.

Oh, and Muppets Take Manhattan.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A beautiful story!

Wonderfully written and the details are amazing! Thank you!

jsmangisjsmangisabout 4 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

A very tender love story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

A really wonderful story. Wish there were more than another two parts to look forward to.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I fell in love with Sarah and Constance and most especially with wonderful, wonderful Heidi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
AMAZING

OMG!!! I love Sarah and Connie...and Heidi of course. Can't wait to read the rest of their story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Engaging

Your ability to add detail and such an emotional depth make this story frighteningly real and engaging. I’ve already finished all three parts, but came back to comment and say I can’t wait for another story by you. You really have a talent for pulling people’s heart strings. And making a girl’s basement flood!

CaptainAmericaCOCaptainAmericaCOalmost 4 years ago
Writer extraordinaire

This is some incredible writing, with so much emotional depth. All I can think of to say is thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
what a wonderful story. So well written.The characters are alive and lifelike. Well done

What a wonderful story. So well written.The characters are alive and lifelike. Well done *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Other than some trouble with correct pronoun usage, well done.

Remember to use the same pronoun in the plural form as in the single form.

Give the book to me. Give the book to her and ME. Not: Give the book to her and I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really excellent

Great story well told. Lots of depth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful, warm and heartfelt story of 1 woman, Connie searching for love and another, Sarah searching for acceptance. Hopefully they will find what they long for with each other and throw little Hidie into the mix and you have a great family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where to begin?

I have no idea how to properly convey how wonderful this story is. The slow build of Connie and Sarah's relationship is an absolute delight. They're both realistic characters, so much so that Connie's anguish and hurt is your anguish. It's so easy to lose yourself as Connie, especially if you've been in a closeted/unknown situation.

Seeing how Sarah acts prior to her parents' arrival is incredibly authentic, you can feel her internal panic. The forced distance, the pain that both are feeling is so palpable and then the makeup breakfast, letting the readers know that things will be ok. It's truly a delightful read, I love all three parts of this story.

tygztygzalmost 4 years ago

Too many feels, my eyes are blurry but I can't put it down *sniff*

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love it.

This is a wonderful story. It has made me laugh, smile and show other emotions. I'm currently reading it instead of sleeping (haha).

Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a fantastic story. Had me giddy, had me teary-eyed, couldn't wait to get to the next page and now the next chapter. You are a very talented author. Thank you for writing this. Just wish it was closer to Xmas when I read it.

FriskyMindFriskyMindover 3 years ago

I wouldn’t change a single word. Wonderful!

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
On the story so far...

I've only read the first chapter (so far), I like slow and gentle the way the story is unfolding. There is time spent on getting to know the characters, so that you start to care for them.

This is what I would call a real "Erotic" story. It's not a story of people having sex. But, a story about the people who have sex (???)(I've only read chapter one and it is full of romance).

I can not wait to read the following two chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Nicely done. Good pace. Paints a very nice picture.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved the story, hated the ending,

otherwise it would have been 5 stars. It’s aside you just gave up with the story, got bored with it or something.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Creeping deep down

Wow .... What a storie and quality ..... Very lovely .... Thank you

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Adored this, simply wonderful, so much so that after giving it five stars I am going in to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pronouns and names

Well said previously: use the same pronoun whether it is by itself or paired with another.

“having an animated discussion about Sarah and I.” One would say “having an animated discussion about me” so one should say “having an animated discussion about Sarah and ME.”

Mommy and sweetheart and other words when used as names need to be capitalized and when used as simple nouns are not capitalized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You are my favorite writer! Some people may complain about pronouns and such, but your story is loving and tells a complete tale. Please keep writing!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

When the stories are consistently as good as yours are, it not only illustrates the talent of a good writer and storyteller, it reveals a depth of commitment to produce a best effort. I already love your storytelling for its clarity, and depth of emotion. Recognizing that higher level of care and dedication to your craft makes me appreciate your stories even more.

Thank you for sharing all this with us.

Her_PleasureHer_Pleasureabout 3 years ago

Great story, couldn’t stop reading.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

You are a gifted writer...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, JC.

My only criticism is that Heidi doesn't talk or behave like a 3-year-old, but a much older girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Perfect

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 3 years ago

Well, Connie did say that Heidi was precocious.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

Oh you know how to end a chapter!! Can hardly wait to move on but have to do something except read today. 5 stars

HeartlandHarlotHeartlandHarlotover 2 years ago

A wonderful read. My first story of yours - won't be the last. Great emotion and details.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

Wonderfully done, Ms. Cliffhanger! Supreme Romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am *terrified* of reading chapter 2, because the capsule synopsis mentions tragedy that could destroy the budding romance between a nanny and her employer, and what immediately pops to mind is the death of the employer's child.

Am I going to read chapter 2 anyway, yes. But maybe not today.

ker63469ker63469over 2 years ago

Wonderful. Outstanding. I only hope chapter 2 does not bring heartache (for me or the characters)

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Okay that was wonderful, just wonderful, but that ending line has me extremely worried.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

I rarely get teary eyed but the part on decorating the tree almost had tears running as it made me rember past Christmases of my youth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The story was well written, great details and emotions. But for my reading time it was not worth the wait to not get the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's prefect. A long read, but so worth it.

Through_Burning_EyesThrough_Burning_Eyesover 2 years ago

"But everything changed one week later."

... when the Fire Nation attacked?

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

Wow. Just wow. Loved the time and effort you put into world building on this story. Look forward to seeing what happens in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, but had to agree with a previous comment, felt it was too long. Without any conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love how this story progressed. It’s a slow burn, but very sweet. By the time I get to the end I care about the characters and I’m rooting for them. And this being a subsequent read through, I know the details about the characters pasts and family dynamics plays a part on future interactions. The plot is well planned out.

ReesertonReesertonabout 2 years ago

I still love the romance of this story.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Great story and despite the detractors opinions that it’s too long, I don’t think that at all, it’s a slow ratcheting increase in tension and (hopefully) mutual attraction. I suspect that given JCM’s other stories we’ll have a happy ending, but as any seasoned traveller will tell you, it’s all about the journey, not just the destination, HEA’s have to be earned after all. 😉

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Adorable story!!!! I am totally engrossed. They characters are a Total delight. Truly Wonderful and definitely one of my favorites. Thank you!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This site needs a "sweet" and "wholesome" tags for stories like this. Keep up the great work.

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

A beautiful and heartwarming story, I really really like it.

thank you very much

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES