Naomi and Molly Gets Blacked

Story Info
A lesbian couple gets interested in a BBC mans equipment.
3.6k words
4.32
19.3k
48
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Siswede
Siswede
455 Followers

This story involves two lesbian that try out BBC. As a bisexual I understand the attraction and love between two females, but as a non-lesbian I cannot totally look at this from a lesbian perspective.

So if any lesbian feel offended I apologize, but remember that this is a fantasy and not a description of reality. With that said, let's get the story started!

__________________

Naomi was walking up to the apartment where she and her girlfriend Molly lived. They had lived together for almost four years in their apartment and were still very happy with each other.

Being a training instructor she had a very fit body, with blonde hair and face that many said was similar to Jennifer Lawrence. She skipped the stairs two at the time soon encountering one of her neighbors called Jason. He was a big black man in his thirties. Just as Naomi he liked to work out meaning he had a very fit body.

"Hi there Naomi, done with your training yet?"

"Not today, been too busy instructing to actually train."

"That's too bad, just been there myself so excuse the sweaty smell."

"No, worries! I am used to that smell and you don't smell bad when you are sweaty."

"Ahhh, quite the charmer. If you didn't have a girlfriend I might think you where hitting on me..." Jason said jokingly.

Laughing Naomi said goodbye as she reached her apartment. As she tried to find her keys she couldn't stop herself from looking at Jason's crotch where the tight clothing revealed his gigantic cock. She blushed as she felt some kind of attraction not felt before and she quickly tried to look away.

Jason didn't seem to realise where she had looked and continued to walk up the stairs. Naomi went into her apartment and tried to figure out her attraction to Jason's cock.

Later that day as Naomi was cuddling with Molly. Molly, unlike her girlfriend, had a more rounded body as she didn't train as much and worked as a chef meaning she had an extra kilo or two on her body. With red hair, green eyes and pale skin many took her for coming from Britain.

"Ummmm, I think I might need to confess something for you Molly. Today I got a look at our neighbor Jason's crotch and couldn't help myself as I got aroused..."

"What do you mean; you got attracted to a guy?" Molly asked surprised.

"No...no it wasn't like that. It's more like I got attracted to you know his thing..."

"Thing?"

"His cock I mean...it looked so big and intimidating and I couldn't help myself from looking."

"Oohhh, I see. Humm, I guess I understand what you mean. As long as you still only love me I can't blame you from looking. It's not like we don't ever look at other ladies."

What Molly meant was that the couple liked to watch lesbian pornography together and that they sometimes visited night clubs where there were live shows between females. They had however never been with any other and they didn't plan to do that either.

"If you like I could get the strap-on..." Molly then whispered to her girlfriend.

"Fuuuuuck, you do know what makes me hot!" Naomi said loud.

As Molly got the strap-on Naomi got into her favourite position to get fucked, which was doggy style. Molly got behind her and pushed the plastic cock into her wet cunt. Soon Naomi was moaning out her pleasure and she quickly approached her orgasm. As Molly realised this she leaned forward and put her mouth close to Naomi's ear.

"Cum on my black cock!' she whispered in Naomi's ear who quickly screamed out her orgasm.

"Now, lick my pussy!" Molly told her girlfriend.

Naomi quickly started to lick her girlfriend who didn't take long to cum. As they lay close together in the aftermath of their sex they couldn't avoid talking about what had just happened.

"Soooo, how did you like what I whispered in your ear as I fucked you?"

"Mmmmm, I can't deny it got me straight over the edge as you whispered it. But I think it might have been that it was you that did it that made it so hot."

"Mmmm, next time I want to try to be the one getting fucked, ok?"

"Sure, anything for you sweetie."

After this night everything was pretty much back to the usual except that the strap-on was used more than before. But one Friday night a couple of week's later things evolved even more when it came to big black cocks.

A little tipsy from a bottle of wine the girls got extra cuddly in the sofa and decided to watch some porn on the TV. Usually it was from some of their favourite places which focused on lesbian sex, put this time Molly searched for something completely different.

Naomi didn't understand what was happening at first, but got a look of surprise on her face when she saw that Molly was looking for interracial sex involving men with BBC.

"What are you doing?" she asked Molly.

"Weeeeelllll, I thought that since you brought the idea in to this household we might explore it a little more. And looking at it will tell us both a lot about what we think about it."

Naomi didn't know what she thought about it, but went a long with the idea. Soon the screen showed hardcore interracial porn for the first time in their apartment and both girls was very fascinated and also aroused by it. Soon they both had a hard time not to show it for each other. Finally Naomi paused the clip and a frozen image of a white girl getting spit roasted by two black men could be seen.

"Ok, I don't think there is any idea for me or you to deny its effect on us...but why? I have never had any attraction to men whatsoever and I don't think you ever had it either, right?" Naomi said.

"You are right on all accounts... I don't know about you, but I don't think it's the men that arouse me but the effect their actions have on the ladies that make it so sexy."

"Mmmmmm, you might be right. They look and act like it's so good. I know they probably are acting but they can't be acting that good right or they would be doing normal acting gigs..."

"Hmmmm...Well I don't really care about why and whatnot right now. How about I get the strap-on and we get it really hot in her?" Molly suggested and the fact that Naomi got on all four was a clear answer to her question.

As Molly started fucking Naomi they both looked on the screen as the action continued. Soon it was Molly's turn to be fucked and they changed their role until both where too tired to continue.

From that day on interracial pornography had a given place when they looked at porn together. Although they didn't say it loud, they couldn't deny that they got most aroused from that kind of porn. Maybe it was because it was a little forbidden or that they never had been with men that made it extra kinky.

One day Molly came home extra flustered and when Naomi asked why, Molly confessed she had taken a look on Jason's tight pants as they met in the stairs. She now understood why Naomi had had a hard time looking away.

"Jesus he is big down there!" Molly said.

"I know, probably bigger than most of the men we have seen in the movies..." Naomi answered.

"I wonder what it feels like... I mean not that I want or anything like that..." Molly said as she blushed from what she had said.

"I get what you are saying... I mean it would be something to feel it inside yourself and you know...how it felt when it moved out and in?"

"Any other people saying that and I would question their sanity, but I know what you mean. And it's not like any of us will leave one another for him anyway."

Both girls looked at each other bit unsure what to make of all that had been said. Finally Naomi broke the silence.

"You remember that time when we smoked pot together and realised it was nothing for us...we'll maybe this is one of them things that you gotta try to know it's no good?"

"What you mean is we try it once and then we know if big black cocks only looks good in movies but don't do anything for us?"

"Exactly, and as you say even if we did try it once with him we wouldn't risk our relationship. And he might not even say yes to do it, it's not like he has shown interest in us." Naomi said.

They decided that it might be best to play it subtly and only ask him if he wanted to come over from some coffee, that way they could see his reaction to what the conversation lead to and they could easily back out of it if any of them wanted to.

As Naomi and Jason had texted before about other things it would also not be suspicious if she sent him the question. Very nervous they asked if he could come over the next day, and after a couple of minutes he replied thanking them for the invitation.

The next day both girls were nervous but both wanted to continue with their plan. When Jason arrived they quickly served coffee and started chatting with him about mundane every day stuff. Soon however they could not stall it anymore and it was time to ask.

"Soooo Jason, we have a question to you about a thing." Naomi said.

"Oh yeah, and what's that then?" Jason replied.

"Well, you see lately me and Naomi have been having a new kind of thing we have become interested in and you are kind off part of that..." Molly's sentence kind of faded out but Naomi continued.

"A month ago or so I got a glance at your thing under your tight shorts and it kind of got us interested in black men. And yesterday Molly also could see the outline of it."

"And here I was certain that you where diehard lesbians."

"We are! But we kind of also want to see how it feels with a real BBC at least once." Molly said.

"Alright, let me get this straight. You are lesbian, but due to me you want to try it with a man? And why me then? Not that I am saying no, but one does get curious."

"There are a couple of reasons, we know and trust you, we know you are big and it was kind of your fault we started to get into this. So what do you say?" Naomi asked.

"Hmmmm, I guess I could get on with this idea, but if you ever change your minds you gotta say it immediately. Ok?"

Both girls nodded.

"And if I agree to it I want a little show from you two stripping each other and making yourself horny without cumming."

The girls smiled when he said that and started to make out with each other as they removed each other's clothes. Soon they were all nude and Molly started to lick on Naomi's breasts. Jason thoroughly enjoyed the show and was slowly stroking his enormous cock.

By now Molly was licking her girlfriend who could not remove her eyes from Jason's hardening cock.

"Remember she should not cum Molly! Wanna give it a try Naomi?"

"Yesssss..." was all that the slim blonde could say.

Molly stopped licking and Naomi lay down on her back and spread her legs.

"Just remember to be careful!" she said.

Jason slowly inserted his cock. Naomi had never been as full as she felt right now. Although a little painful it was also the most pleasurable thing she had done sexually. Soon she couldn't contain herself but squirted her juices as she came on his cock. Not missing a beat Jason continued to fuck her until she once again came hard on his cock.

Molly on the other side was sitting beside them playing with herself and was getting more and more aroused. After Naomi's second orgasm she begged Jason to fuck her too.

Jason quickly pulled out of Naomi and the girls switched places. Taking it slowly at first Molly soon understood her girlfriend's reaction to the cock as she came harder than ever before.

The black stud knew he was getting closed and warned Molly about it. Instead of making him pull out she was so high from the sex that she hugged his body with her legs preventing him from pulling out. With a big roar he came deep in her cunt as Molly almost fainted from her orgasm.

As she realised what had happened she started to get a little worried. The girls of course weren't on any birth control as it wasn't needed normally but now she had a pussy full of cum.

"It's easiest to get it out with your fingers and mouth." Jason said as he saw her reaction. Although a little true, he also liked the idea of watching Naomi clean her girlfriend's pussy.

Naomi a little reluctantly went down on her girlfriend with fingers and mouth. Mixed with the wonderful taste of her loved one's pussy juices was a totally new taste of male cum. Prepared for a bad taste she was surprised that she quite enjoyed it.

After a couple of minutes cleaning she had gotten all the cum she could reach out of Molly's pussy and both girls looked at Jason's flaccid cock. Influenced by all the interracial porn they had seen both girls surprised Jason when they started to clean his dick up with their mouths. With the wonderful treatment it didn't take long for Jason to get hard again.

"You want another round or are you done with your research?" he asked the girls.

Although it was meant to probably just be a one time thing both girls wanted more.

"Please Jason give us another load." Molly said.

It was Molly who started the fucking, this time riding on his big black cock. It didn't take long for her first orgasm and before Naomi made her get off his cock she had came three times. Naomi started riding him and just like Molly she was soon shouting out her orgasm. The orgasm never really stopped but continued for a second and a third. Jason could hold back longer this time but finally he felt the orgasm approaching.

"You better jump off Naomi or your girlfriend will need to clean you up too!"

"I wanna feel how it feels when you cum inside me!" Naomi said and continued to ride him until Jason filled her pussy.

With shaking legs she slowly got off Jason and lay down on the sofa. Molly was fast to start the cleanup of Naomi and just like her girlfriend she was also surprised about how good Jason's cum tasted.

By now it was late but the girls invited Jason to stay for dinner. The conversation returned to more normal things as they all prepared the dinner. After dinner Jason was ready to leave but was interrupted by Molly.

"Can't you stay just for a little more, maybe give us one more round?"

"Sure, but afterwards I think we should talk more about this."

"Let's get into the bedroom, and when you're done with us will have the talk!"

As the girls walked to the bedroom they stripped off their clothes. In the bedroom they both got on all four next to each other giving Jason a wonderful sight as he saw Naomi's tanned slim butt near Molly's paler round ass.

"Please Mr. Clay we have been bad girls and need a good fuck." Naomi teased him as she gave her ass a spank.

Jason soon was nude and climbed onto the bed.

"You girls have been very bad indeed and will get pounded hard!"

Jason pushed his cock into Naomi's wet cunt and soon she was moaning like crazy. Molly muffled her moans by kissing her.

"Mmmmm I love this and I love you!" Molly whispered in her ear.

"I love you to sweety!" Naomi moaned back.

Jason decided to change girl and instead fuck Molly. For half an hour he took turns in their cunts as both girls had multiple orgasms.

"Now you bad girls, this time I'll cum on your faces!" Jason said as he pulled out of Molly. "Get on your knees with your heads close to each other."

Although both wanted the feeling of cum shooting into their pussies they obeyed him and were on their knees in a heartbeat. A moment later Jason finally shot five big strands of cum onto each of their faces.

Without saying a word both girls lapped the cum of each other's faces before cleaning up Jason's cock as he lay on the bed.

"Ok Jason... let's have the talk, can you just give us a couple of minutes to talk about it by ourselves."

"Sure, I'll wait in the living room."

Jason took his clothes and walked to the living room. About 10 minutes later the girls walked in to the living room dressed in bath robes.

"So we have talked about it now. It's all so new to us, but we feel like we are attracted to your cock and what you can do with it but not more. We still both only want each other in the relationship but your cock made us feel things we could not have felt otherwise.

We would love to do this more times, but you have to understand that it will only be a physical thing. And we understand if you aren't interested in a thing like that." Naomi said.

"I never had any thoughts that I would turn you straight, so I realised this would be only a physical affair. As for interested, I want a real relationship but since I am single at the moment I can continue being your friend with benefits until I am in a real relationship. However, this mean I'll look for other girls and might fuck others to. Are you ok with that?"

"We would be selfish to demand anything like you being only with us when we have our demands. But we seem to be on the same page then."

After this they talked a little more before saying goodbye to each other. Jason promised to visit them soon again.

The day after both girls made sure to start taking birth control pills, but didn't think about the risk that it may be too late. When both their periods were late they however realised their mistake. A couple of pregnancy tests later confirmed their suspicion.

Jason was not entirely surprised about what happened and said he would step up if they decided to continue with the pregnancies. After much consideration they decided to not get abortions, but they asked that Jason would keep his silence about that he was the father.

To their family and friends they said they had gotten an anonymous sperm donor, and Jason played the role of kind neighbor that helped them when they got more and more pregnant.

The pregnancy had another effect on Molly's and Naomi's life, which was that their hormonal changes kicked their sex drive into overdrive. Jason had much work to do to keep up with them but he soldiered on sometimes being used by the couple for hours.

Nine months after that first encounter they both gave birth to two healthy boys, with only a week between their births. As promised Jason helped them with the babies as much as he could, although he played the role of the cool "uncle" rather than that of a father.

After the birth much changed meaning that they had little time to think about sex, but a month after the birth Naomi's parents said they could take care of the babies and the couple was given a night at a hotel to be by themselves.

In secret they invited Jason to the hotel as they wanted to thank him for everything he had done. Although big and muscular he was also a big anime fan and was a leading translator in the country of Japanese anime. Therefore they had found sexy versions of two of his favourite female characters and as they made him wait on the bed they changed into their attire in the bathroom.

To say he was surprised and aroused was an understatement, as he quickly lifted them to the bed with him. They also had another surprise for him. When he lifted their short skirts he could see that they had written "free anal" on their asses.

Both girls had shown no interest in anal sex before, but as a big thank you for given them two kids that they loved more than anything in the world they wanted to give him their anal cherry.

Jason was quick to accept their offer and soon had the ladies on all four next to each other. None of the clothing had been removed as Jason simply moved their thongs to the side and after some preparation he was inside their asses.

Just like he used to do before he switched from girl to girl making sure both got their share of his cock. Hours later their fuck marathon was done, and all three was exhausted but satisfied.

Before they drifted to sleep Jason asked them about if they had thought about siblings. Because if they did he knew some black male friends that might be interested in having a gangbang with them to impregnate them again. The ladies smiled at him and said he sometimes had the best ideas!

Siswede
Siswede
455 Followers