Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses

Story Info
Naomi plans more rendezvouses, and gets filmed again.
6.9k words
4.57
12.5k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's Continued Rendezvouses

Author's Note: To all the naysayers from the previous Naomi series, these are fictional stories. If it isn't for you, there is no need to read it. So if you read on and then leave a negative comment, I'll know that you just haven't owned that you genuinely want to experience something resembling the story.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the continued story of Naomi. Thank you for taking the time to read, and as always, feel free to leave a comment about what you would like to see in future stories.

After the release of the third video with Geo, the wheels were in motion to find me another black man. Surprisingly, my husband was eager to take point on the project we had nicknamed "Project: Black Only for Naomi." He set up dating profiles and social accounts to begin sourcing gorgeous black men to fuck me.

Considering how much I enjoyed my rendezvous weekend with Geo, I was excited to try out similar meetings with other men. I did urge that my identity remain a secret, as I still wasn't sure I wanted it to be public knowledge that I was a newly sex-crazed wife for black men.

Predictably, it wasn't hard for my husband to begin communicating back and forth with several interested suitors. We worked together to cull the pool of men with the criteria of being close by, attractiveness, and picture proof of their impressive endowments. Many of the men my husband presented to me also seemed to make online interracial content, which I took to mean my husband also enjoyed that aspect of my weekend with Geo. Video capabilities then became another criterion that we used to select the first of what we both hoped would be many black men to fuck me.

All in all, the process only took two weeks to find my next black man. My husband found him on Reddit, and after initial contact, we set up a time to meet up for a shoot at a downtown hotel in our city. His name was Don, and he had an OnlyFans account for which he filmed content and used Reddit, Twitter, and other online porn sites to promote it. I looked over some of his previously filmed content and was turned on by what I saw.

I didn't need much convincing. All that needed to be ironed out were general ground rules for how everything would play out. I ensured that it was okay to wear some type of eye covering to help protect my identity. Don had no issue with this. He asked what I was okay with doing with him regarding sex. I informed him that after viewing his content, I had no objections to anything he had done with other women in his videos.

Don wanted to make sure because he had some things his fans had been asking for that he had yet to do but wanted to try. I assured him that I would be open to almost anything and that the more aroused I got, the more open I typically became.

Once we set a meeting date, all I had left to do was prepare. Preparations primarily meant watching Don's content over and over. In doing so, I caught on to the prominent theme of a black man's domination over a white woman. He liked pushing the idea that a white woman's role was serving a powerful black man, which caused me to become more eager for our meeting.

With the theme of Don's videos serving as inspiration, I went shopping for the perfect outfit and mask for our meeting. The mask was easy; I selected another face decal from the same company I purchased my third "mask" for my videos with Geo. The style was called "swirlyqueue" and consisted of flirty swirls that circled over my browline and under my eye.

The outfit I chose proved a little more time-consuming, as I wanted to ensure it would ooze sexiness while exuding an aura of submissiveness. After extensive online browsing/searching, I decided on a seductive lingerie set from Bluebella. Their Calypso Black Gold set perfectly met my criteria, and I took no time punching in my credit card to order it, even though it was pricier than I was expecting to spend.

There was not much to the lingerie set; a sheer mesh bra, matching g-string, and a simple body harness/garter belt, but the look when all together shouted, "I need to get fucked." The features sold me on it were the gold link details and how the garter belt harness doubled to look like a thin collar. It was a subtle nod at being submissive and was ideal for my video with Don. I would wear my black leather spike heels to finish the look.

My husband and I agreed that meeting Don at the hotel alone would be best as there would be less uneasiness among everyone. Of course, staying home meant my husband would have to wait until I returned and the video's release to find out what happened. Though, how turned on and excited he got from my three videos with Geo assured me that he was okay with this arrangement.

I also had my husband book me a separate hotel room from the one we agreed to secure for the meet-up. I could get myself ready in my chosen attire and mask without driving to a hotel or doing it all in the room with Don waiting for me. My husband wasn't too keen on spending double the money on the rooms, but he conceded after some subtle sexy teasing.

While searching for the next black man to have sex with me and all the preparations for my meeting with Don, I held to my idea that I was now for black cock only. I reminded my husband what he had agreed to during our viewing session of my final video with Geo and denied him any sex with me. However, I wasn't ruthless; I gave him a few handjobs while he pleasured me with his mouth. Unfortunately, those handjobs, somehow, always ended with ruined orgasms for him for some unknown reason. "Wink."

The day of my rendezvous with Don came, and I kept correspondence with him leading up to the date. I let him know the room for the night would be under his name and I would meet him there at six p.m. We had agreed to the general outline of how the night would go, and he flew a few ideas past me. I didn't want him to give away too much, and I told him so by indicating that I would be open to anything.

After all, I had been religiously watching his content and felt confident about what I would be experiencing with him. Therefore, it was no surprise that in my separate hotel room, I found my pussy practically leaking arousal as I got myself ready. My arousal grew as I looked myself over in the mirror and saw just how sultry and seductive I looked in the minimal lingerie.

I was going for the vibe of a submissive sexual vixen, and I pulled it off. The face decal to serve as my mask was a subtle addition and did little to hide my identity. However, at that point, and after three videos already published by Geo, I was no longer that concerned. My sole focus was enjoying whatever the evening had to offer.

To avoid being too embarrassed walking the hallways of the hotel from my room to the one Don was in, I put on a kimono robe-style cover-up before leaving my hotel room. I only brought my phone and slipped my room key into my phone's case. As I walked, the click-clack of my heels on the tiled floor hallway made me feel both mighty and naughty, further focusing on what I was there to experience.

My room was on a lower floor than Don's, meaning I had to ride the elevator. Usually a meaningless event, but when dressed as I was, a lift ride with strangers brought about a higher-than-normal level of awkward silence. When the doors opened onto my floor, I was presented with the presence of two younger couples already inside.

I stepped inside, trying my best not to blush. The two couples seemed embarrassed, too; at least the women did, but someone broke the tension by asking me what floor button to push. Replying, the person pressed the appropriate button, and the elevator doors slowly rolled closed.

No one else spoke as we rode until we neared their floor. Just as the elevator slowed, one of the women broke the silence and asked, "I like your eye decoration; what is it exactly?" Caught somewhat off guard, I took a moment to register her question before replying as the elevator doors opened.

"Oh, thank you. It's like a body decal I got online from a company called Face Lace."

As I moved to allow them room off the lift, the woman said, "interesting. I might have to look into them. They certainly give you a mysterious look."

When they left the elevator, I thanked her again for the compliment and watched them walk away. I was left alone on the lift beaming with even more confidence as it rose higher into the hotel. If only those two couples knew what I was about to engage in, they probably would have had even more questions.

Reaching Don's floor, I confidently exited the elevator and walked the hallway to his room. I knew he would be filming when he opened the door, and I wanted to ensure I was as mentally prepared as possible. Taking a deep breath, I removed my robe before I knocked on the door and laid it on the floor next to the wall.

When Don opened the hotel room door, his and his camera's first view of me was clad in my minimal lingerie set. He showed no sign of being shocked; I was the one stunned. Don stood before me without a stitch of clothing, and his erect ebony shaft jutted straight out from his lean, trim body.

Don did not have the muscular mass that Geo had, but he was taller. He had a fit physique with defined, toned muscles. He was also darker skinned than Geo. I believe that instinctively, I licked my lips as I took in his form.

Don broke me out of my lustful stare by saying, "here's my newest white slave; I see she knows how to dress appropriately. Let's see if she is good at following orders."

My body flushed at his words, but I didn't say anything in return. Instead, I awaited what he would say next.

"Give me your phone and get down on your hands and knees," Don ordered.

Stretching out my arm, I handed him my phone. He snatched it from me with his free hand, and I dropped to my knees first, then placed my hands on the cool tile floor. In the instructed position, I looked back up at Don.

I witnessed Don looking at my phone before he said, "Let me see something real quick." He then reached out to me with his hand holding my phone. With the screen facing me, I watched my phone unlock with the facial recognition software. Don pulled his arm back to look at my phone and seemed happy to find it had opened. "This should prove fun," he said to himself as I remained on my hands and knees in the hallway, and he navigated through my phone.

My phone unlocking from facial recognition further solidified that my eye decals did little to conceal who I was, but I did not fret as I focused more on Don and the massive ebony pole pointing straight at me.

"Follow me, slave," Don commanded while slowly returning to the room.

I was happy to comply, knowing I would soon experience Don's mighty cock. Though, I was slightly concerned about leaving my cover-up in the hall. As we progressed into the hotel room, that worry faded as I marveled at how much nicer his room was than the one I had just left. My husband and I had splurged on a suite for the meet-up before I requested a second room to get ready in. Upon seeing the extra space, I was happy we did.

We stopped in front of the room's couch, and Don indicated I was to rise to just rest on my knees before him while he set my phone down. As I did, he stepped towards me and held his thick manhood in his hand, inches from my face. The head was a rich, dark purple that resembled a plum in color and size.

"Are you ready to serve a powerful black man," Don asked.

I replied quickly, "Yes."

"What's your name," he asked next.

Without hesitation, I answered, "Naomi."

In a blur of motion, he slammed his hefty cock into my face. Slapping me with his manhood forcefully. I could feel the warmth of the impact spread across my face.

"No, you are my white slave and will now be known as Slave," Don corrected me before adding, "so I'll ask again, what is your name?"

Understanding what he wanted, I replied, "Slave."

"You want my dick, Slave," Don questioned.

Again, I answered simply, "yes." With my response, Don began to plop his cock onto my face with tiny soft slaps. He smacked his purple cockhead onto my forehead, cheeks, lips, nose, and eyes as he spoke.

"Are you going to serve me and my mighty black cock? Show me just what the worth of a white woman is. Are you going to show everyone the true role of a white slave?"

Between impacts, I replied with a sense of desperation in my voice, "yes."

Don then began to hold his cock flat on my face and slide the long shaft across my features. Occasionally, his bulbous ball sack would hit my chin or graze my lips, adding to the degradation and fueling my desire for him.

"Here, get my cock in your mouth. Show me what you can do," Don instructed.

I moved my face back to comply and grabbed his thick erection to guide it to my mouth. Don stopped me, though, "no hands slut," and I dropped them back onto my lap. Using my tongue, I snaked it out to secure the bulbous tip and locked my lips over the glossy surface. Instantly I could taste his precum and desperately wanted to taste all of his seed.

As I started moving my mouth up and down on his shaft, using my tongue to bathe it as I went, I took his length further until it hit the entrance to my throat. I attempted to back off instead of trying to deepthroat him at that time, but Don had other ideas. His free hand gripped my head and pulled it into him. Feeling his cock begin to cut off my air supply, I instinctively reached my hands up to hold him back.

Don let up but then spewed out, "I told you, slave, no hands." He then pulled his cock entirely away and walked towards the bed. I watched him retrieve something from the mattress before turning back and returning.

Rather than stand in front of me, he positioned himself at my back. "Hands behind you," he ordered. Obediently, my hands went to my back in a flash.

I could feel him pull sturdy plastic loops onto each wrist. Then a zipping sound filled the room, and the loops were tightened around my wrists, securing them together.

"That should keep you from using your hands," Don said, returning to stand before me.

I glanced over my shoulder and confirmed he had secured my arms behind me with zip-tie cuffs. Testing their strength, I confirmed I wouldn't get out of them without them being cut off. Turning back to look at Don, I was instantly presented with his throbbing member. He pushed it into my mouth without delay and again grabbed the back of my head to pull me further onto him.

Trying to relax, I focused on my breathing as he fed his engorged shaft deeper. As Don's cock reached new depths, my throat began to spasm involuntarily. My body tried to dislodge the invasion, but Don's firm grip on my head meant only spittle was ejected, coating the remainder of his shaft and my face.

"Yeah slut, let me have your white throat. Take my superior black cock into your pathetic hole," Don spouted out at me as my eyes bulged and watered.

Seconds later, he relented his efforts and pulled his now saliva-coated snake from my mouth. Again he rubbed it all over my face, using my hair to guide me. I was soon coated with a sheen of sticky saliva and pre-cum, further adding to my humiliation and degradation. I had only arrived minutes ago, and already Don was using me more forcefully than Geo ever had. My pussy flooded with the realization.

"That's how a black man should use a white slave. What makes it better is that you are married, isn't that right, slave," Don asked, still rubbing my face into his cock.

I replied as Don moved my face to his balls, "yes."

"Haha, yeah, and your husband is a little white boy. He doesn't use you like this, does he," Don further questioned.

As I answered, "no," Don released my head and again began slapping his stiffness into my face.

"Of course, he doesn't. You wouldn't let him. It takes a powerful black man with a big black cock to put you in your place," Don responded. "You love it, though. You love being a submissive slave for a big black cock."

Don then suddenly turned away and reached for my phone. He again held the screen before my face so it would unlock. "Suck on my balls," Don instructed while looking through my phone. Dutifully, I did as he wished and took one of his oversized testicles into my mouth. His heavy organ rested on my face as I worked and usually obstructed my view.

After some time passed, I realized Don was holding my phone lower than before, closer to my face. This action confused me, but then he began to speak, "do you think your younger self would be surprised to see you now?"

I pondered his question momentarily and then replied, "Yes, she would. It took a powerful black man to reveal what I am."

His thumb swiped over my phone's screen before asking, "So you are no longer that little naive white girl?"

My curiosity about what Don was doing on my phone grew, as it seemed he was purposefully making sure he recorded what he was doing along with me still sucking his black balls. I pushed my thoughts aside as I answered simply, "no."

"You have awoken to the power of a black man and his cock, and your role to serve him as a white slave," Don added, swiping his thumb once more on the screen of my phone.

Kissing Don's sack, I responded, "Yes, I must serve a black man."

"Is that what you are thinking about when you take selfies like this," Don asked while turning to show me what he was looking at on my phone.

To my shock, it was a picture I had taken of myself for my husband. I was topless, but using my arm to cover my breasts and posing while smiling brightly. Before I could understand what I was looking at, Don swiped the screen again and asked, "or this one?" It was another selfie; however, I was fully dressed this time.

Turning my phone away from me again, Don continued, "you seem to take a lot of selfies. You must love performing for the camera." He continued swiping through my photos, revealing my many pictures to his recording camera. I knew this meant he was exposing my identity, but I said nothing as his actions further fueled my desire to serve him dutifully.

(I would later learn that Don planned to edit this portion of the video to keep it out of the version shown to his everyday fans. He would offer the full unedited version to his highest-paying fans, thus limiting the chance of being so easily recognized.)

Don, seemingly finished using my phone, tossed it behind him onto the couch. He then reached down and gripped me under my armpit to lift me to my feet. With a nudge, he directed me toward the bed. As I reached it, I noticed other cameras set up on tripods, and my pussy tingled with excitement.

"Climb up onto the bed," Don ordered from behind me.

I did as commanded, getting onto the bed and kneeling with my back to him. Don pushed at my upper back, and I fell face-first into the mattress. Swiftly, he spun me around so my head was pointed toward him, and then he flipped me onto my back. It was a whirlwind of motion, and I was, of course, caught off guard.

I was pulled down to let my head hang off the end of the mattress, and Don said, "now it's time to show how to use that white mouth of yours properly." He then pushed his rigid member into my mouth and thrust his hips. In a matter of seconds, Don was fucking my face, and with my hands restrained under me, I had no means to prevent him from doing so. Not that I wanted to stop him.

Don relentlessly plowed into my mouth and throat, eliciting vulgar noises and causing fluids to flow. He also continued to comment to further add to the degradation and humiliation of the skull fucking. In addition, he began to manhandle my breasts, slapping them as they jiggled and twisting my nipples.

The face fucking went on for nearly five minutes, with only the occasional break to keep me from passing out. When Don finally stopped, my face was coated with sticky saliva discharge, and my breasts and nipples were red from his abuse. I was only allowed a moment of reprieve before Don turned around and pressed his ass into my face.

12