All Comments on 'Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 1 year ago

The plural form of rendezvous is rendezvous. Perhaps they will permit you to change it?

syn4321syn4321about 1 year ago

Excellent. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good little tale, and I loved rendez-vouses. Sounds like someone taking the piss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

laughing so hard at 'rendezvouses' I almost didn't stay long enough to comment. Then I saw bbc, cuckold and anal tags, and realized it's just that British men are all brain-dead.

subcuck52subcuck52about 1 year ago

Very nice - Naomi seems to have "done it all". She needs to bring her adoring submissive cuckold hubby further down the rabbit hole with her. I would like to see him join her - being her submissive while she is being a submissive to her black bulls.

GettingItDoneGettingItDoneabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments everyone. As for the title, I know the normal plural from of rendezvous is rendezvous. However, I also found that rendezvouses is also acceptable though rarely used. Upon learning this I couldn't help but use that option as this is a story of fantasy which rarely reflects reality.

That is why we are here reading erotica is it not. To fantasy about things that for the most part we can't experience in the real world?

dougy2018dougy2018about 1 year ago

I love the entire series, please keep going. She needs to be used, maybe by more than one black man and maybe add in a balck woman and hubby needs to taste a cream pie.

googo112googo112about 1 year ago

I want too see some story like 'school ground'

did you have any plan to write story like that again in the future?

Elena90Elena9011 months ago

As much as I would have loved to see how the fourth video with Geo would have expose Naomi for what she is... I also love this "side-quest" hihihihi.

Love the fact that she keeps going on after Geo, and hopefully will go all the way down the rabbit hole of a hot wife. Also like the supportive Hubby who is helping her to encounter new heights of ecstasy <3

Can't wait for her first full fledged gang bang live stream with ten thousands of old and new fans watching and commenting on her <3

Love your work and naughty mind.. please keep up the great work <3

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Geo will own Naomi as his own and send here husband to bond with gay blacks much to the amusement of Naomi as she prepares for her insemination as they start a new family together. About becoming a teacher Geo shows her his income stream as Naomi feels better raising black children than teaching white children with a judgmental staff surrounding her.

Naomi would have loved to see interracial changes happen to her old school as white women learn to submit to a very strict black woman as the new principal who takes great pleasures in humiliating white women by denying their request for transfers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous