All Comments on 'Naomi's Big Bang'

by happilymarriedguy

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Friskee_cplFriskee_cplalmost 17 years ago
BLOODY BRILLIANT

One of the best written stories here.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
joyless, loveless

They're kind of fooled into a bang and the guys, 3 of whom don't even know her, tell her what to do, bitch. It's almost like kind of enjoying the taste of your food but you're not hungry. Sometimes she looks over to sort of get approval, sometimes she looks over and she's really not communicating with him, just looking around.

<p>

The most emotion he seems to show is wondering a couple times if she's about to be raped and it he should do something. But it would have been okay. She was prepared to be anally raped.

<p>

I've experienced more enthusiasm reading newspaper articles than they seemed to get on average from the whole experience down to their let's just get out of here.

biwife70biwife70almost 17 years ago
Read a lot of stories here

Never commented before but I just had to say Anonymous I think your being a bit unfair, u need to get over to the Loving Wives section if your looking for love &joy. your not going to find it in a story about a gangbang that tells it like it is unless u think there hippy love ins or something. This story sounds pretty real to me. My husband & I have been swinging for 5years & done a few gangbangs. I like it but let me tell u, theres no love just animal lust & thats the whole point, so is letting a guy fuck u that u just met 5 minutes ago, its exciting. Even if u do know all the guys it gets a bit scary at times when you've got 3 or4 on your at once but thats exciting 2. its not about feeling safe its about getting wild. I know lots of swingers like making friends but some of us are just into it for the SEX & we dont want to be wined & dined, we just want to fuck & get a little wild &go home without someone judging us. maybe u should stick 2 reading your newspaper articles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous