Naomi's Box of Naughties

Story Info
Naomi's brother discovers her perv side.
1.4k words
4.24
12.6k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers

After breaking up with my boyfriend, I rented a studio apartment. My brother, Caleb drove over. "Naomi your apartment feels weird with your bed right there in the middle of the room. And it's covered in bras and panties. Sis you're such a slob."

I flipped him off. Caleb laughed and pulled out a bottle of Jack Daniels. "Sis, here's a housewarming gift." He poured two glasses, and we toasted the apartment. Caleb noticed a pink box. "Hey sis, why this box is labeled 'Naughties.' What's in it?"

"DON'T OPEN THAT--IT'S PRIVATE!!!"

Caleb lifted the lid. "Well I'll be damned." He pulled out my naughty panties. One pair was crotchless... one pair read 'LICK ME'... and the last pair was edible panties-- Don't ask. "Naomi, you're such a perv."

"I AM NOT!... I just get really horny."

My face burned when Caleb pulled out my dildo. "Hey sis, what's this long black tube? Are those your pubes?" He giggled as the dildo vibrated. Then Caleb found my nipple clamps and my naked twat selfies. He stared at the pics of my spread-open pussy.

"Stop looking at my cunt hole!" I grabbed the box away, wishing I could crawl under a rock.

"It's all right sis. I get naughty too."

"I-I can see that... Holy fuck Caleb, you got a boner lump the size of a boulder. Is that because of me?"

"Um...yes sis. I remembered that time in the lake. When we had that tickle fight."

"Jerk, that wasn't no tickle fight! You groped my tits and my twat. You even got your finger in my hole." I stared at my brother's throbbing crotch lump. The damn thing made my pussy itch.

"Naomi, why are you looking at my bulge like that?"

"I WANT TO SEE IT. You saw mine now show me yours." To my surprise, Caleb dropped his shorts. And my jaw dropped. There it was...my brother's monster prick jutting up and out. I couldn't resist grabbing it.

Caleb flinched. "Naomi, don't do that." I stroked his shaft with my soft hand as my brother groaned. "Sis, we can't do this." His prick stuck up, pointing at my lips. Caleb said NO, but his cock said YES.

Leaning forward, I took his cockhead into my lips. My brother grabbed my head and pushed his hips up. His dick was so fat I could barely fit it in my mouth. It gagged me!

After a few more sucks, I felt his shaft pulsing. I knew my brother was in desperate need of a blowjob. Like a good sister I sucked deeper, bobbing my head on his cock. I sucked from base to tip, sliding his prick deep into my throat while tugging his hairy balls.

"Yes, that's it sis. You're making me cum!" My teeth nibbled along his shaft like an ear of corn. Caleb's knob swelled bigger--A sudden shot of ball juice flooded my throat! More ball juice gushed out of his fire hose dick. "Uck!"

Sticky cum poured down my chin as I gulped and swallowed. After the last cum blast I pulled away, panting, trying to wipe sperm off my face like a lady. "That was awesome." Caleb kissed my head, and I thought he was done. But Caleb lifted me up by my arms.

"Hold still sis."

I didn't move as his big hands stripped off my clothes. When my bra came off Caleb gobbled my tits, making my nipples poke out. Then my panties came off. I blushed when my brother stared, and my sparse pubes and glistening pink slit.

Caleb carried me to the couch. He spread my thighs and I didn't resist. His rigid dick felt like a sword cutting through my pink flesh. My brother pumped in and out slowly. Too slowly.

"Caleb I'm not a virgin! Fuck me like you hate me!"

"Take it bitch!" My brother hammered deep as his balls bounced off my ass cheeks. Gripping his hips I pulled on his ass. Caleb humped harder and sucked my tits. When he tickled my clitty I nearly fell off the couch.

"Holy shit... that feels good.."

Caleb pinched my clit, and my pussy muscles went into spasms. I clawed at his back as my brother's head flew back. "Oh sis! I'm cumming!" Caleb screamed, shooting hot jizz deep into my fuck tunnel.

My cunt muscles contracted around Caleb's cock, squeezing out every drop of baby batter. "Wow bro, I've only had two boyfriends and you screw better than both of them... you really rocked my boat."

Caleb pulled his prick out, and a large gush of cum dripped down my crack. Cupping my pussy I ran to the bathroom, wiped out his goo, then returned to the sofa. My brother covered his face. "I'm so sorry Naomi, I didn't mean to...fuck you."

I laughed. "Don't cry over spilled sperm." We kissed like lovers, not brother and sister. Our tongues twisted together in an erotic dance. I wanted Caleb as my brother-lover. To fuck me whenever and however he wanted.

That night I was so horny I had to fuck myself with my long black dildo... But plastic prick ain't REAL prick. The next day I put on some naughty panties and drove to my brother's. He opened the door... I stood there naked except for my crotchless naughties.

He smacked my butt. "Naughty Naomi get your ass in my bed."

In his bed I went down on Caleb, sucking him stiff. I pushed Caleb on his back and mounted his pole. "Bro, I'm gonna fuck you to death." My hips pushed down until his thick knob pierced my gash. "Gawd, your cock's HUGE!" I bounced on his prick and got into a fuck rhythm.

As we humped Caleb sucked my tits and pulled on my nipples with his teeth. "Bite 'em!" He did and tickled my love button. "Ahh, yes brother!" I jolted up in orgasm just as my brother spewed, giving my pussy another load of hot cum. Wiggling my cunt I milked his prick.

Caleb pulled out his cell and wanted me to pose naked with that black dildo in my holes. For the last pic he stuck it up my ass. "Now smile sis!" I did and took some nasty pics. I saved one in my naughties box.

The next morning I woke up with a mouthful of jism, and my brother giggling. "Did you just jerk off in my mouth?"

"Yep, but I thought you liked eating cum?"

"Of course I do, but next time wake me up first. I pulled back my covers. "Bro, it's your turn to eat me." He looked at my 'LICK ME' panties. "Ready for breakfast?"

"Yes Ma'am!"

Ripping them off, he buried his face into my squirming twat. Caleb lapped away while shoving two fingers into my hole. I ground my hips up to his sucking mouth, and his tongue dug into my crack, nibbling at my hard clitty. Taking my nubbin in his teeth, he stretched it out--Hard!

"Holy Shit!" I climaxed in Caleb's mouth. He kept lapping like a dog as my pussy squirmed in another powerful orgasm. "Dammit Caleb, now I need cock." Mounting his prick again, I rode him like a wild woman...and fucked his balls off.

Later that day, my brother wanted to play with my sex toys. He put the nipple clamps on my tits and the dildo up my twat. Then he bent me over and shoved in the butt plug. "I'm loosening up your ass sis."

"Loosening it up for what?" Soon I found out. Caleb plowing his powerful dick up my asshole while working the black dildo in and out of my twat. "Ouch you frickin' pervert!"

"Take it bitch!"

"Don't talk to me that way!" I tried to kick him. But Caleb smacked my butt and fucked harder. Wow, getting double-dicked was nasty. It felt like I was my brother's whore. Soon his dick plunged deep and spewed, flooding my bowels with gooey jizz.

I collapsed on the bed while my brother took pics of my cum filled, gaping asshole. He texted one to me... for my collection.

After a month of crazy screwing, I moved into Caleb's place, bringing along my OTHER box of naughties. Leather sex toys, a stun gun, and a strap-on with a ten-inch dildo.

Yes sir, I couldn't wait to zap my brother... and screw his ass the way he screwed mine.

"Take it bitch brother!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers