Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 02

Story Info
Wife meets and records 2nd vid while at her convention.
5.5k words
4.59
9.6k
29

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's Convention Rendevous: Video 2

Over the week, as I waited for Geo to drop our next video, I replayed the second meeting continually in my head. After seeing how he had released the first video and promoted it, I tried to think back over everything, trying to account for any additions he would add to the second video. Because we had discussed the possibility that I may have a subconscious ambition to reveal my true identity, I focused many thoughts on the mask I had chosen to wear for that meet-up.

The mask I wore for the second encounter with Geo was a more traditional masquerade style. It was black and made of a lace applique tied securely at the back of my head. However, it was smaller than usual, and the mask's had large eyeholes. I remember looking at myself wearing it in my hotel room before I left to meet Geo. I didn't even try my phone's face recognition as I had with the first mask, as it was apparent the cover would not affect its ability to unlock. I could easily see my entire eyes, parts of my eyebrows, and even the lower half of my nose.

The only parts of my face genuinely covered by the small mask were the upper portions of my cheeks and the lower area of my forehead. Knowing what I know now, I may not have worn that mask, but at the time, I reasoned that I had already worn a similarly revealing mask once, and therefore it shouldn't be any different the second time. In addition, my sexual desire pushed me to experience more of the out-of-this-world sex I had experienced the first time.

Reflecting on the second night, I regretted agreeing to meet for drinks before returning to his hotel room. In doing so, I would be in public with him, in the city of the convention I was attending, and would not be wearing the mask. He indicated that he wanted to get footage of us together out on the town and that he would do his best to keep from recording my face while doing so. He also assured me that, in the editing process, he would make sure my face wasn't visible during that portion of the meet-up. I remember initially being concerned when he first proposed this idea. However, as he explained his intentions and reason for doing so, I became more and more aroused by the plan and began to look forward to it. I even bought a dress specifically for the occasion.

It was a backless, satin, midnight blue minidress tied around my neck and had a high slit up the left leg. One hundred percent, this was not a dress I would wear in my everyday life, but my reasoning for buying it was that I would not be living my typical life; I would be living a secret slutty life. Geo had indicated that he didn't want me to wear any panties to put me more on the sexual edge. The short hem length and height of the slit meant that forgoing panties risked exposing my sex to more than just Geo, but that, too, turned me on when fantasizing about it. In addition, because of the open back, I would not be wearing a bra either. I would only have one minimal piece of clothing covering my body.

I completed the look with a pair of clunky ankle black boots and gold hoop earrings. When I left to meet Geo, I felt somewhat nervous about walking through my hotel dressed so scandalously, but thankfully, no one I passed on my way to my Uber mentioned my appearance. Of course, I did notice a few second glances and felt some stares, but rather than putting me off; they fueled my fire further.

My Uber ride dropped me off at the predetermined location; a cocktail bar a couple of blacks away from Geo's hotel. I only had a small clutch that held my cell phone, I.D., debit card, and the mask. It wasn't quite dark yet, and plenty of people were out, as it was a Friday evening. Again, I felt the eyes of strangers on me, taking in how little I had on. My pussy warmed from the attention, and my body shivered with nervous excitement.

I found Geo sitting at a table, waiting for me inside the bar. It was a high-top table just across from the main bar, which meant I would have to be as careful as I could to keep from flashing my naked sex to everyone. Though I knew that was why Geo had chosen that table, he kept me on the sexual edge as much as possible. It was working.

As I approached, I saw he had already ordered us both drinks, which I was thankful for, as I felt a little liquid courage would be helpful. He greeted me with a warm embrace and a passionate kiss, not at all concerned about the others patrons. I nearly melted in his arms at that moment, and though it was very bold, I was thankful for his hand gripping my ass as it kept my knees from buckling. We sat after the affectionate greeting, and I had to take a long sip from my drink to help steady my nerves.

Geo didn't wait long after I arrived before he pulled out his cell phone to record me discretely. He did it in such a way as to limit the amount of attention we got from others. However, I felt he was holding a spotlight on me, broadcasting to the world that I was a slutty wife who was about to get ravaged sexually by a large black man. All of which was true, but it wasn't that apparent to anyone else. His line of questioning fueled that feeling.

"Damn, you look sexy in that dress. Did you dress like this all for me," Geo asked while pointing his cellphone camera at me.

With a little tremble, I answered, "Yes, just for you."

"I approve, but from the looks of the dress, I can't imagine you could be wearing a bra or panties. Would I be right," Geo pushed on.

Looking at him and then at the camera, I replied more confidently, "You would be."

After answering, I took another drink from my glass as Geo panned the camera toward my lap. He then placed his sizeable free hand on my exposed thigh before asking, "last night, you told me you are married; do you dress like this for him?"

Geo knew how to keep me on the edge of being sexually excited and uneasy about being scandalous. I answered him honestly, as I told myself I would, "No, I have never dressed like this for him."

"So, you only dress like a slut for a big black man who is going to fuck you," Geo asked, stroking my leg with his hand.

His words made my pussy gush again, and though I should have been appalled at saying I was dressed like a slut, I couldn't lie to myself; he was right. Therefore, I replied, "I guess that is true," and then finished my drink.

Geo removed his hand momentarily to signal the waitress I needed another drink before replacing it on my thigh and asking, "did you think about last night while you were at the convention today?"

"How could I not? It was an amazing night, and I enjoyed it so much," I answered.

"Do you think anyone there could tell that you had the fucking of your life," Geo questioned?

The idea of others knowing caused butterflies in my stomach, but I knew no one would have noticed anything, and I replied as such. As I answered, the waitress came over and dropped off my drink. Geo left his hand on my thigh, and I saw the waitress did a double take when she noticed. She seemed flustered after this and stumbled over her words when asking if she could get us anything else.

Geo indicated we were all good, and then as she walked away, he asked me, "do you think the people here know that you will be coming back to my hotel room to get fucked?"

He wasn't mincing his words, and while I was shocked at how direct he was, I didn't back down as I answered, "Oh god. I don't know. Maybe."

"You can't wait for that, can you? You can't wait to get back to my room and get some of my dick again," he said.

Because it was hard to deny, I replied honestly, "No, I can't. I really can't wait to feel you retake me."

~~~~~~~~~~

Geo and I continued with this back and forth over another drink each, and through it all, he made sure to explain and have me confirm what we had previously agreed on that this encounter would entail. He did this to make me speak publicly about the level of eroticism I willingly decided to rise to and capture it all on camera. When I finally watched the second video, this conversation dripped with naughtiness. Though I was aroused while watching our bar interaction, I was uneasy at how cavalier Geo had been while filming me. In real-time, I had no way of knowing what exactly he was capturing, but watching it back a month later, the same ball of nerves I got from the first video came rushing back.

While most of the video in the bar was focused on my body or Geo's hand moving seductively on my thighs, there were moments when he would shift or move, and my face would be seen. Of course, these moments were few and far between, and in each instance, it was brief, but I felt it was another instance of Geo pushing his narrative that I secretly wanted to be seen. Again, I couldn't lie to myself. Though those fleeting moments caused nerves to bubble up, they also sent pulses of arousal through my body.

Both reactions intensified when the video transitioned to our walk back to Geo's hotel. Rather than asking questions along the few blocks we walked, he instructed me to do different things, daring things. For example, multiple times, he asked me to pull up the hem of my dress to flash my bare ass or pussy to him and the camera. Some of those instances were moments of privacy with no one around; other times, we were behind people, and I had to be sneaky. There were also moments in which Geo would fondle me during the times he had me lift my dress, and of course, all of this made the short walk take a considerable amount longer, not that I was complaining. However, watching the walk back in the video, the number of times my face appeared on the screen unobstructed seemed to grow and, at least to me, lasted longer.

Geo had added at the beginning of the video opening screens of text which undoubtedly fueled my nervous feelings. Just like the first video, there was the same title screen at the beginning; however, this time, it wasn't just words on a black background. Instead, the words were on top of short clips from the first video. After the title scene finished, Geo added more screenshots of text messages between us. They started with the older ones of us discussing what he wanted to do for the video, which showed my compliance with everything that would follow in the video. More screenshots of our text conversation after the previous video was released followed the first ones. These, of course, showed me almost admitting to wanting to be recognized as he urged me to be honest with myself. Following the screenshots, Geo once again added a section of text:

"As you can see, Naomi is coming closer to terms with the real reason for

filming these videos with me.

It's not just about sex.

She wants to be seen acting like a slut.

She wants to be recognized."

The opening segment and the number of times my entire face was visible were concerning. I knew it would take much convincing to get Geo to pull it down, so I did not text him immediately. Instead, I watched the rest of the video, which was very exciting and began to make me believe he might be right.

~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to Geo's hotel, he had me put on my mask in the elevator. Everything started to pick up upon reaching his floor as he guided me out of the elevator, stopping just outside. I waited as he glanced down the hallway before surprising me by reaching up to my neck and pulling free the tie holding my dress up.

I let out a startled squeal as I felt the top half fall. My hips and ass kept the dress from dropping away wholly, but Geo had no intention of leaving it that way. As I stood before him, shocked, he walked around in front of me with his phone capturing everything and said, "Take it off. Let me see that sexy body of yours, and show me how daring you can be."

Of course, I understood that someone could come out of their room and see me at any moment, but my state made the decision easy. I said nothing as I did as he asked and removed my dress the rest of the way to stand before him and the camera completely naked. Geo reached out and took my dress from me before leading the way to his room.

Inside his room, I saw his cameras were again set up, just as they had been in our first meeting, and he quickly began directing me into position. Geo had me remove my boots and climb onto the bed, so I was on my hands and knees, my head facing the top of the bed and my ass pointing towards the camera at the end. As I got myself in position, Geo began pulling out pieces of equipment we had spoken about in the bar. Components that, when applied, would bind me in place and leave me open to him and his intentions.

I had already agreed to this, so Geo began attaching leather cuffs to my wrists and ankles. Each was a wide strap secured with a belt-like fastener and included a D-ring with an attached clip. Geo ensured each cuff was secure before grabbing and connecting the following piece: a spreader bar connected to my ankle cuffs.

The bar effectively kept my legs open at his desired position, exposing me to him and the cameras. Satisfied with the bar, Geo moved to my head, showing me an object he had not mentioned in our previous discussions; a ball gag.

Before I could ask about it, he pushed it into my mouth and fastened it behind my head. In mere moments, I was effectively immobilized and silenced. He didn't stop there, however.

Starting with my left arm, Geo pulled it underneath me and attached it with my wrist cuff to my left ankle. The same was done with my right arm causing me to be face down on the mattress with my ass high up in the air. It was a very vulnerable position, but rather than being scared; I was excited about the possibilities.

Geo knew he had endless possibilities; we had discussed many of them prior, but he was not eager to jump into any of them. Instead, he seemed to want to have me stew in my arousal and anticipation while talking to me.

"Is this what the slut wife wanted when she asked me to tie her up," Geo asked while holding a camera in my face smashed into the bed.

Because of the gag, I could only moan in response. "Did I surprise you with the gag," Geo asked. Again, all I could do was moan, and as I did, the first bit of saliva slipped out from around the rubber ball.

"I have a camera pointed right at your ass. Everyone watching this will be able to see your wet cunt and puckered asshole," Geo started before adding, "does that turn you on to know? To know that countless people will look right at your most private areas, and you have no way to cover up."

This time I let out a long, drawn-out moan, imagining how exposed I was to the camera. People, strangers, would see parts of me only my gynecologist could see. I don't even think my husband has seen me so open and displayed.

"They will watch as I stuff your pussy full of toys and my cock. Whatever I want, I have all the control," Geo continued.

I could feel my pussy flood with more arousal from his words, and when he finally did touch me, my whole body quivered.

"Yeah, I know you love this. You love being a slut; my slut. You love showing off," Geo said, plunging two fingers into my slit. My hips moved to indicate I wanted him to keep going.

"You're so wet slut. My fingers are sliding in so easily. I already know my cock will sink right in, but you have to earn my cock again," Geo proclaimed, still plunging his digits into my eager sex. I tried to talk, but the ball gag muffled my words. I tried to say, "anything. I'll do anything for more of your cock."

Geo must have understood what I was trying to get out as he responded, "Oh yeah, you'll earn my cock, because you are a desperate married slut who wants to show everyone how much of a slut she can be."

He kept this up for some time, finger fucking me and speaking degradingly to me and the camera; all the while, I moaned and trembled in response. Eventually, he stopped and left me for a moment; my pussy was open and puffy. When Geo returned from the other room, he didn't say anything, but I felt him strapping something to my left thigh. It felt like a pole he was securing inside my thigh, with the end barely making contact with the top of my slit.

I then heard a click and instantly understood what he had done. Geo had strapped a wand vibrator to me so it would constantly make contact with my clit. Again, long, drawn-out moans ensued as the vibrator hummed away.

"There, that's nice. I'm sure you'll like that slut. At least, until you can't stand it anymore," Geo said with a laugh.

Then, SMACK!

Geo slapped my left ass cheek and said, "God, you got such a smackable ass for a white wife."

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Three more slaps on my ass cheeks, each with enough force to make my ass jiggle and cause me to yelp behind the gag.

"You like that slut? You like getting your ass slapped," Geo asked.

I could only moan in response. Being tied up, having my clit vibrated, and Geo spanking my ass drew me near to my first orgasm of the night.

SMACK! SMACK!

"I'm gonna make it hard for you to sit tomorrow," Geo proclaimed.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

I was now wailing behind the rubber ball in both pleasure and pain. My orgasm rolled through me, and my body twitched and spasmed; all the while, Geo kept smacking my ass, and the vibrator kept buzzing.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"What a good slut. Cumming while I make her ass red," Geo said while I rode my orgasm into another. "I can see your little asshole winking at me as you cum. I think it wants some attention."

The idea of Geo and the camera watching my most private area, "wink," as he said, was embarrassing, but it also powered my orgasm even further.

"What do you think? Should I play with your asshole, too," Geo questioned.

As my second orgasm faded, I could only nod my head. We had talked about the potential for ass play, and I had said I would let him know at the moment. At that moment, I was all for it.

Geo pounced on my approval and said, "Of course you do. You're a naughty slut wife and want to show off how naughty you can be."

He left me alone again, but the vibrator kept me company. When he returned, I felt the cooling sensation of liquid drip on my lower back, and then his fingers guided the slippery substance toward my puckered hole. I have casually played with my ass in the past; the occasional finger as I pleasured myself, or a Sharpie if I was courageous, but nothing too advanced. I knew that would soon change as I felt Geo lubing up my tight ring.

"Yeah, you're going to like this, I can tell," Geo said, massaging the liquid into my asshole. "Plus, I gotta get you ready to take my cock in your ass before this weekend is over."

I purred at his statement. The thought of taking his big black cock into my virgin ass seemed impossible but also extremely exciting. My breath was erratic as Geo slipped, first one, then two of his ebony fingers into my tight hole. The stretch was both intense and satisfying.

As he had done in my pussy, Geo began plunging his fingers in and out of my ass. I began to adjust to the new sensation and felt the pleasure of anal attention. In my state, my body seemed to accept whatever Geo provided, which brought more gratification.

"Look at that. Your ass is loving this. You had no problem taking my fingers," Geo spoke. "I should try something a bit more substantial. That way, I can truly loosen you up for my dick."

Surprisingly, Geo's fingers did not leave my puckered hole. Instead, he set the camera he was holding down on my back and then reached with his other hand to grab something off the bed. I couldn't see what he was doing but heard the splurt of more lube and understood he was lubing something else to use in my ass. His fingers then slipped out, leaving my ass with an open, wanting feeling. This sensation was soon replaced by the touch of a cold metal object which initially slipped past my pink ring with little resistance. However, the thing quickly flared, and my asshole had to stretch wider to accommodate.

12