Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just relax, and we will have this plug inside of you in no time," Geo said.

Now the flaring of the object made sense; Geo was pushing a butt plug into my ass. I, of course, have heard of butt plugs but never envisioned I would experience one. Even though the stretching was a little uncomfortable, I found it enjoyable. It was a relief when Geo finally pushed the widest part past my tight opening and when my hole relaxed to close around the neck of the plug. The strange feeling of a foreign object resting in my ass was something to get used to, but it wasn't unpleasant. I would find out later just how much time I would get to get familiar with the plug.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"That looks so damn good. A little jewel twinkling out from your asshole," Geo said after slapping my ass a few more times. He then wasted no time stuffing his thick manhood into my slick sex. My third orgasm erupted almost instantaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~

As he had in our first meeting, Geo fucked me long and hard into the late hours of the night. The only difference was that I remained locked up and gagged through the ordeal. When I was finally released after Geo deposited his load into my worked-over pussy, my joints ached, and my body was spent from the near-constant orgasms. The orgasm I had upon watching the video of that night wasn't nearly as explosive, but satisfying nonetheless.

The orgasm also helped clear my mind. I could focus on the issue of my visible face at the start of the video. Grabbing my phone, I sent a text to Geo, even though I knew he could screenshot it for the following video.

"Just finished watching the new video."

To my surprise, Geo replied quickly. Almost as if he was waiting for my text.

"Great! What did you think?"

I didn't want to start with my apprehension, so instead, I responded, "It was so sexy. I have never seen myself like that."

Geo's return reply indicated others were expressing the same thoughts.

"Yeah, my fans are raving about it already. Everyone loved seeing you helpless and giving up your ass on camera."

Hearing what his fans were saying about me had the instinctual reaction of causing wetness to build in my pussy. Thus why I sent my follow-up text.

"I'm happy to hear that, and I can't lie; it turns me on too."

Geo jumped on my remark, not allowing me to express my concern.

"There you go. See, you are starting to come to terms with what you want with these videos."

Because I wasn't quite sure what he meant with his reply, I sent a return message asking for clarification.

"And what do you think I truly want from the videos?"

Geo's answer oozed with cockiness.

"You want others to see just how slutty you are. You don't want to hide your true self anymore, and these videos are your way of doing that."

I half expected him to say I wanted to be recognized by everyone, but he kept his reply from going that far. In all honesty, he was right. I wanted to let my inner freak out and show off on the videos. It was incredibly sexy to do so, and I wanted others to think so too.

"Yeah, I guess that is true, but I'm still uncomfortable with the potential of being recognized. My face is evident a few times at the beginning of the recent video."

Again, Geo is dismissive of my concerns.

"Hardly. It only seems like that to you. No one can tell it is you, and even if anyone can, is that such a bad thing?"

Geo's reply made me self-reflect again; he had a point. What if anyone saw my face in those brief moments? I could still deny it, and it would be exciting to have that secret. Before responding, Geo sent another text.

"Plus, the lack of coverage by your masks the last three nights only further confirm the theory that you subconsciously want to be recognized."

I couldn't deny what he said about my masks. In each meeting, my masks covered less and less of my face. When purchasing and planning, I thought of hooking up with him and pushed myself to be daring. However, now I regret being so bold.

"God, I know. What was I thinking? What am I going to do?"

Geo did not attempt to push away my fear with his response.

"Just let everything run its course, and I believe you will enjoy whatever the outcome may be."

I could have pleaded with him not to release the other three videos, but I knew I wanted him to post them. I wanted to see them.

"Yeah. Okay. I'm so nervous and excited."

Geo replied, "As you should be."

~~~~~~~~~~

Just as I had after the first video, I watched it on the bed with my husband the night it came out. The week between the two videos, we fucked like teenagers daily, as he constantly asked me questions about the first video. He would even plead for more information about the other videos, but I didn't spoil anything.

Also, like with the first video, I didn't let him touch me as we watched my debauchery together. Though, I repeated my teasing of his erect dick and whispered naughty commentary in his ear. I explained how daring and aroused I was to be in public with Geo. How turned on I was to be wearing a mini dress without panties and flashing my nakedness on the walk back to the hotel.

"I bet everyone in the bar knew I would be fucked by the big, powerful black man..."

"He could have told me to remove my dress, and I would have done so..."

"I am amazed that no one saw me flashing him my pussy on the street..."

When the video transitioned to Geo and me in the hotel room, I let go of my husband's throbbing prick. I wanted to leave him vulnerable like I was about to be in the video. As he watched me be tied up, I reached over to my nightstand to retrieve a pair of handcuffs I had stashed.

At first, he didn't notice what I was doing as he focused on how open and exposed I was in the video. However, as I clicked the first cuff onto his right wrist, he turned to look at me. He saw what I was doing but didn't say anything; he allowed me to lift his arm, feed the chain of the cuffs through the bedrail, and then secure his left wrist. All the while, he could not pull his eyes off the sight of the screen. Seeing his wife connected to a stretcher bar with her pussy and ass exposed for all to see, open to the will of the large black man with me.

Leaving my husband's straining cock untouched, I resumed teasingly whispering in his ear.

"I was so vulnerable. He could and did whatever he wanted with me..."

"Yes, I let him use my ass, baby. I wanted him to. It felt so right..."

"It was this night that I realized black dick needs to be a staple in my life..."

That last comment caused my husband's erection to twitch rapidly and his head to snap to look at me. "Yes, you heard me right," I told him, "I want to experience black cock more often now." I let that revelation sink in for him for a moment before adding, "you know you want that too."

He didn't respond but instead turned back to watch the video, which now showed me taking Geo's black cock balls deep while I was still retrained. I took my husband's lack of response to mean that he did want the same thing; for me to experience more big black cock. I moved my hand to gently graze his stomach, tantalizingly close to his raging hard-on and began teasing him again.

"His black cock felt so good inside me; I will have to set up another meeting with him..."

"Maybe I can find other black guys with big black dicks to fuck me too. That way, I won't have to wait long to get more..."

"Sorry baby, but your wife has become a slut for black cock. It feels so good to give my body to the power of a big black dick..."

"Your penis is okay, but big black cocks are so much more. Bigger. Thicker. Better..."

With that, my husband's dick exploded with a violent orgasm without me even touching his member. His sticky eruption shot into the air and arched back to land on his belly, chest, and legs. It was the most I had ever seen him cum, but looking at the screen, it was nothing compared to the amount Geo coated me with as he blew his load all over my open pussy and ass.

After my husband recovered from his powerful but, most likely, ruined orgasm, I gave him a peck on the cheek and swung my leg over to straddle his chest. Pushing my wet sex towards his face, he understood what I wanted, and I felt his tongue lapping up my nectar. I finished watching the rest of the video as my husband devoured my sex and gave me an orgasm. My husband's penis got hard again, but I paid no attention to it. My focus was on watching Geo's massive organ gape me open.

Once the video ended, I got off my husband, gave him another peck on the cheek, and cleaned up in the bathroom while leaving him cuffed and cum covered. When I returned, his dick was still hard, and I smiled while giving it a playful slap to watch it bob up and down. I uncuffed him and told him to go clean himself up. As he got off the bed and headed to the restroom, I stopped him by saying, "I meant what I said about wanting more black cock."

Not surprisingly, he replied, "I know, and I want that for you, too," before turning into the bathroom. I laid back on the bed and smiled brightly, reaching for my phone to text Geo and set up a Tinder profile.

Video 3 is coming soon.

12