All Comments on 'Naomi's Pride'

by Girochen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
I enjoyed your story

I am glad you used the Mature category so that the ending was a surprise. Thanks

CHL88CHL88about 7 years ago
Nice story

I liked the ending, since the first 75% was completely unbelievable. It made the story nicely sentimental.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
very good

I really enjoyed the story. Surprise ending was goodE

oldermale1948oldermale1948about 7 years ago
VERY NICE

Loved it all. especially the twist ending

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Read***

Did not to much like the ending, but i liked the story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
credibility?

Knots per hour ,is weird for even US "English"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Credible, not

Ten minutes after you pull a cold, wet woman out of the water, and she lets you shag her. Not! She would be freezing her ass off. A gent would get her into really warm clothes, maybe let her sleep for a few hours till the adrenaline was burned up, or at least get her a hot chocolate and listen to the tale. Save the sex for the next day . . .

Knots per hour. Clear giveaway that you aren't a boater.

GirochenGirochenabout 7 years agoAuthor
Response: Credible Not

Thanks for your comment. If you read to the end you will see why she shagged him a few hours out of the water. There is a reason. I grant you, the knots per hour was incorrect, I am not a lifetime boater. You were not the first to mention it either. I do appreciate your comment though.

auwingerauwingerabout 7 years ago
Sailor's dream!

This is a work of fiction, so the details of the boating speed and stuff didn't matter to me, but the story is the stuff that keeps young men going to the sea! I didn't even mind the other-worldly twists at the end of the story. Nicely done, keep it up, Girochen!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous