Narcissus Smiled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy appreciated that Susan made her bed; Pam had rarely made her bed. Pam laughed at Sammy when Sammy made his bed almost immediately after rising.

A few moments later, Susan returned with a wooden tray with two mugs of coffee, a small carafe of cream and a little plate with sugar cubes and four piping hot croissants. She had removed her bulky sweat shirt and baggy sweat pants and now wore a white bustier with matching thong panties. At five feet, three inches, Sammy guessed that Susan Morrison weighed one seventy five to one eighty five. In such a risqué outfit, Susan Morrison was one sexy woman.

"I have had that bearskin rug for two years now and I've never made love on it," Susan suggested as they finished eating the delicious pastries.

"That needs to be taken care of. Right now," Sammy said, pulling the woman into an embrace.

The hair on her crotch was slightly darker than the hair on her head. The thick jungle of blonde curls did not hide Susan's heavy inner lips or her fat clitoris. Sammy licked and fingered Susan to two screaming, thrashing orgasms before she grabbed his long hair and demanded he give her his cock.

They both groaned when Sammy slid himself into her. Susan's hefty legs wound around his hips and her chubby arms wound around his chest. Susan's well-manicured fingernails dug into Sammy's back as he pistoned in and out of her very tight pussy.

"Condoms?" Sammy thought to ask.

"Hate the way they feel," Susan wheezed, thrusting up to meet his down stroke.

Sammy tensed and pumped a load of semen into Susan. She managed another orgasm as she felt him pumping his semen into her.

"Another thing I've never done?" Susan gasped out when Sammy rolled off of her. "Never done anal. I, you like anal?"

"I don't like anal," Sammy said.

"Oh. Well, not everyone..." Susan said, disappointed.

"I love anal," Sammy said and Susan slapped his arm.

Susan handed Sammy a brand new tube of lubricant. He had her get onto her hands and knees on Mr. Bear and Sammy almost blasted his load, looking at her very ample buttocks.

"I, oh, I, I think I like anal!" Susan gasped and grunted as Sammy used two, then three fingers to lubricate her rectum.

"Aw mother fucker Jesus yes!" Susan screamed out as Sammy forced the fat head of his cock past her sphincter.

Within moments, Susan was thrusting back to meet Sammy's forward thrusts. She cursed, wailed and screamed in orgasm. Her scream jumped up an octave when Sammy reached around and grabbed her swinging 38C breasts and gave her fat nipples a hard pinch.

"Yeah, I think I like anal," Susan gurgled when Sammy collapsed on top of her. "You know, the bed's a whole lot more comfortable than Mr. Bear."

The rain stopped a few hours later. By Sunday, it was dry enough for Sammy to paint his newest project, but Sammy did not leave Susan's bedroom. By Sunday night, Susan softly kissed Sammy and said her pussy and ass were too sore to stand one more fuck. But if he promised to behave himself, she would give him a blow job in the morning.

"I have a nine o'clock session," she sleepily said, curled up next to his nude body. "I need to be well-rested. Good night; I love you."

A moment later, Susan's beautiful brown eyes popped open and her mouth opened in a horrified gasp. Sammy kissed her softly, squeezing her naked body in an embrace.

"Love you too," he whispered, then kissed her again.

Four months later, standing on the Clarkston County courthouse steps, Sammy decided he'd managed to buy three houses; he was done for the day. As he approached the table to pay for his purchases, he heard the auctioneer call out 1711 Cottonwood Drive. Sammy paid for his winning bids, then listened as a few people bid on his former home. One young man was bound and determined that he would get the house; Sammy suspected the other two bidders were intentionally driving the price up out of malice.

The other two bidders had ceased with their fun when it looked as if the young man was ready to quit bidding. Sammy made note of who they were and determined the next time they bid on anything, he would drive the price up on them. Sammy wondered if Pam would be interested to know that 1711 Cottonwood Drive went for seventy seven nine.

Sammy wondered if anyone knew how to get in touch with Pamela Hutchinson. He had not seen nor heard from her since that afternoon in Sylvia Cox's office, signing on the closing of 1711 Cottonwood Drive. He had heard that Jeremy had won primary custody of their daughter; Sammy genuinely hoped that the girl was happy, was thriving under her father's loving direction.

Sadly, Sammy suspected that Estelle would not see her mother again. If Pam was not one hundred percent in control of the child, then Pam wanted nothing to do with the child.

'Franks?' Sammy saw the text message from Susan Coleman pop up.

'In 10 minutes. Is Momma Bear hungry?' Sammy responded.

'Momma Bear is very hungry,' the therapist responded.

Spotting his wife waiting in the long line, Sammy walked up and kissed her. His hand dropped to the slight baby bump. Leaning against him, Susan whispered that her one o'clock appointment had cancelled; could Poppa Bear think of anything they could do to fill an hour?

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

Pam Hutchinson is a minor character introduced in the 'Wealth' series. At the conclusion of part 2 of that series, she is pregnant with her daughter, Estelle Frances Hutchinson. Her career as a real estate agent is briefly mentioned in 'House Of Mei, part 3' in the Interracial Love category.

Jason, the manager of The Captain's Table, as well as the bar The Captain's Table are introduced in 'Painting Pearls' in the Lesbian Sex category.

Sammy's buddy Chad Campion, where Sammy bought the carpet for 1711 Cottonwood Drive and the paint for the same location is also introduced in 'Painting Pearls' in the Lesbian Sex category. Chad is the helpful and friendly hardware store proprietor that helps Priscilla start up Pearl Painters.

Blair Waitley, Sammy's attorney is a principal character in the 'Watching TV Rots Your Brains' series.

Werner, Franklin & Associates, the firm Pam hires to handle her divorce is mentioned in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category.

The Ubelhauser family are introduced in 'Lipstick Prints On The Window' in the Incest/Taboo category. The Ubelhauser Investments Ltd. occupy many of the floors of the Ubelhauser Building where Susan Morrison, now Susan Coleman has her office.

Bobby Setter, the customer Sammy sees in the waiting room of Susan Morrison is a character mentioned in 'Evidently...' in the Loving Wives category.

Sylvia Cox, the young attorney that handles the closing of the sale of 1711 Cottonwood Drive is briefly mentioned in '99.5 KLRV, The Leader in Rock' in the Anal category.

And that's it. A sad tale about a failed marriage. Marriage is supposed to be give and take. Both partners give what they can to the union. Marriages don't work if only one partner gives while the other partner takes. Even if that one partner doing all the taking is convinced that they are right and that everyone would be happy if only everyone would simply acquiesce to their demands.

I know there are some that will claim this belongs in some other category. I maintain that Pam had been unfaithful to her marriage vows from the moment she uttered the words. Pam is incapable of loving, honoring and cherishing anyone but herself.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.