Narrative 03: Yellowknife

Story Info
A new roommate proves to be full of surprises.
4k words
4.69
10.1k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the third instalment in the Narratives series. Each piece is limited to 5,000 words or less, and is based on a real-life experience. This isn't one of my usual 'slow burn' stories. It's just a raunchy retelling of an encounter that I had in Yellowknife a number of years ago. There are no redeeming values here... just pure smut. Enjoy!

*****

Our marriage of convenience broke up in Yellowknife.

We'd been together for about three years. She was Swiss-French, and I was English-Canadian.

Meeting in Indonesia, we'd travelled together for two years, overland through Asia to Europe. Then a year in Switzerland working at a ski station. Then six months in the Baja living on a beach in an old Volkswagen van.

When we started running out of money, we drove back up to Canada. Rumour had it there were jobs in the north. We ended up in Yellowknife, and things didn't hold together for long.

Up at 6 a.m., work construction, then home by 6 p.m., wondering what the fuck had happened to the day. This was no longer a grand adventure: this was just bullshit.

Like all good relationships, it came apart quickly when there was no there there anymore. I moved out soon afterwards.

________________________

I'd been couch surfing with friends for a few weeks now, and my welcome was wearing thin. I needed a place to live.

At a Friday night party, I was introduced to Beth. A contract accountant, she moved where the work was: mining companies, parts suppliers, you name it. I couldn't think of anything more mundane to do for a living.

Like her profession, on first impression Beth seemed a bit... bland. Medium height. Medium weight. Non-descript brown hair, large breasts, large hips, medium belly. But she needed a roommate. Perfect, I thought. No complications here.

I took her up on the offer, and moved in the next day.

_________________________

It was now about two weeks since we'd started sharing her apartment. With our conflicting schedules, we'd hardly seen each other. This was the first Saturday that we were both off at the same time.

Sitting at the kitchen table, we sipped our coffees. We'd both been out the night before, but on different circuits: I liked hard blues; she liked country. Obviously, we went to different clubs.

Still rolling hard with our hangovers, neither of us felt much like talking. Bleary eyed, I looked at Beth. She looked back at me, pretty much feeling the same way. We blathered on, making morning-speak, talking about everything and nothing. We quickly seemed to run out of things to say, and finally settled into an awkward silence.

After a few uncomfortable moments, Beth leaned in, looked at me, and said, "I have a bone to pick with you."

Oh great, I thought. Now I'm gonna get an etiquette lesson from a bookkeeper.

"Hmmm?" I responded.

"A bone. To pick," Beth countered. "With you."

"Uhhh... OK."

"So - you're neat, you're clean, and you're quiet". She looked at me. I nodded.

"An OK roommate. But you're just way to tight."

"Tight?" I asked. I had no idea what she meant.

"Bland. Conservative. Ordinary."

What the fuck? I asked myself. That was me describing her.

"Sorry?" I asked, completely confused.

"I thought you'd be more fun," Beth replied, "And that I could be more... me."

"More you?" I repeated stupidly.

She looked down at herself, sitting at the table. "Less... this," she said pointing at her black yoga pants and white t-shirt. "I just hate this," she finished.

"You hate what you're wearing?" I ventured, now completely lost.

"I hate that I have to wear it," Beth countered. "Before you moved in, I wore what I wanted. Or didn't. Now, when you're around, I have to put this stuff on all the time, and I just fucking hate it."

I took another sip of coffee and looked at her. I shrugged. "So do what you want," I said. "You don't want to wear something, then don't. No biggie for me." I meant it. I really didn't care what Beth wore. Jesus.

Looking hard at me again, Beth said, 'Perfect. Welcome to my place." She stood up, pulled the t-shirt off over her head, and then stripped the yoga pants down her legs, stepping out of them.

She stood in front of me, hands on hips. All she had on was a pair of slightly frayed, peach-coloured panties. Everything else was on display. Large, pendulous breasts, broad shoulders, wide full hips, a small belly, and an obviously luxurious bush that pushed against the thin fabric between her legs. Bland no more, she looked totally sluttish. I was shocked. And strangely turned on.

With her pants gone, I could now clearly smell Beth's sex. I think she was enjoying this.

"Perfect," I said, trying to sound nonplussed.

"More coffee?" she responded, turning towards the stove, her lovely, broad ass on full display.

_________________________

Things went on much like this for the next few weeks.

Beth never wore yoga pants - or a t-shirt - in the apartment again. Whenever we crossed paths there, she was always dressed essentially the same way: lace panties (blue... pink... white...), and nothing else.

I actually started getting used to seeing her walking around naked. She began to look odd to me when she got dressed to go out.

Beth had also started leaving her bedroom door partly open at night. When I'd first moved in, it was always pulled tightly closed when she went to bed. Now, it was usually left open a foot or so.

As I lay in my bedroom down the hall - my door now open as well - I could hear the sound of Beth's eager masturbations. She seemed almost insatiable: it was now a nightly ritual. Sometimes twice a night.

Rhythmic, slippery noises regularly came from her room. The sound of a cunt being well fingered, and a clit being well flicked. She always finished with a deep, moaning growl as she climaxed. Conjuring up images of my ex, I often silently masturbated along with Beth, spurting into my hand as I listened to her come.

_________________________

Another Saturday. Another set of hangovers.

We were seated at the kitchen table again, nursing our caffeine. As usual, Beth was naked except for a pair of white panties. Her large breasts hung seductively over the table as she leaned forward to talk to me.

"I need a pick-me-up," Beth murmured.

"What kind of pick-me-up?" I asked, not really interested in her answer.

"Fun ones. I need some new toys. I'm going to go shopping. Wanna come along?"

I nodded vaguely. I was bored and not really listening to what she was saying. A toy store. Sure. Anything would be better than another claustrophobic Saturday in the apartment.

_________________________

We ended up in Yellowknife's only adult toy store. My mind boggled at the walls of shrink-wrapped dildos, butt plugs, handcuffs...

Beth (fully dressed) wandered down the aisles, looking for inspiration. Walking up to me, she asked, "See anything interesting?"

I'd already been thinking back to my ex. She'd collected toys. Large dildos, small dildos, dildos with built-in suction cups that would stick to the floor, cock rings, vibrators... you name it, she had it in her magic toy box. She'd been so European.

I pointed at a familiar blue rabbit vibrator on the display wall. "My ex loved that one," I said. "It grinds and flutters at the same time."

Not even stopping to look at it, Beth grabbed the package and headed to the cash. I trailed along behind her.

Slapping the vibrator down on the front counter, she pointed at a jar of lube and an 8" black silicone dildo. "Those too," she said, pulling out her credit card.

_________________________

Back at the apartment, Beth wasted no time in hurrying off to her bedroom. Shedding her clothes as she walked down the hall, she called back over her shoulder, "I'll give you a progress report..." She disappeared into her room, bag of goodies in hand. She left the door wide open.

Two minutes later I heard the tell tale sound of the rabbit coming to life: the peculiar grinding noise of the rotating shaft, and the distinct 'bzzzz' of the rapidly fluttering ears.

Thirty seconds after that, an unmistakable "Awww... fuuccck..." came from Beth's bedroom. The grinding rabbit suddenly became muffled. I assumed it was now buried deep in her pussy.

Giving in to temptation, I paused in the hallway as I walked past her bedroom. I caught a glimpse of her, lying spread-eagled on the bed, her head up, watching herself in the mirror as she buried the bunny in her cunt.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck," she panted, the rabbit ears shimmering on high speed over her clit as she fluidly stroked the vibrator in and out of her opening. "Mmmmm..."

For the first time since I'd met her, Beth was genuinely turning me on. She had a gorgeous pussy: totally unshaven, with thick lips and a crimson clit the size of a hazelnut. She looked like she'd smell deep. Salty, and musky.

My right hand snaked down to my groin. I grasped my cock through my jeans, and squeezed myself.

"Enjoying the show?" Beth called out, still watching herself closely in the mirror. She could see me reflected, standing in the background.

I froze, no longer fondling my prick.

"Ummm," was all I could mutter.

"Well don't be shy, for fuck's sake," she panted. "If you want to watch, watch. Uhhnnh... But don't just stand out there in the hallway. You're cr-creeping me out."

Feeling almost trapped, I stepped into the room. Beth swiveled her head away from the mirror to look at me in real life. "Unzip it," she ordered, continuing to thrust away at herself with the rabbit.

I slowly unbuttoned my jeans and pulled down the zipper. My cock immediately sprang out at a 45-degree angle. It was red, and swollen, and very hard.

"N-nice," Beth said, studying me closely. Her rhythm sped up.

"Unnnn.." she panted, the vibrator now making slick wet sounds as she pumped it. "Gonna cum soon... this thing is amazing... yeah..."

I was standing beside her, watching her writhe on the bed. Getting into the spirit of things, I started jacking myself for all I was worth.

"Good... good... cum on me, cum on me, cum on my tits..." she chanted, staring at my cock.

I stepped closer to her as I felt my balls tightening. And then I came hard, spurting spunk out across the bed, onto her breasts, and her belly, and her neck. I moaned loudly with the release.

"Fuuucckkk," Beth stammered, squeezing her eyes shut, now totally concentrating on bringing herself off. And then she exploded as well, uttering that now familiar deep growl.

I'd never seen a woman squirt like that before - an arc of clear liquid shot out from between her legs as she came. A high-pitched whine followed the growl as her contractions continued.

Gradually, her body relaxed, and she lay back on the bed, exhausted. Her legs were splayed wide apart, with the now silent dildo still buried in her cunt. She looked like she was falling asleep. Uncertain what to do next, I quietly pulled up my pants, and backed slowly out of her room.

Well that was a bit unexpected, I thought to myself.

_________________________

Beth's open sexuality quickly became the new norm around the apartment. It wasn't unusual for me to walk in and find her on the couch, watching some XXX movie, gently fingering herself. She loved being watched, and, quite frankly, I enjoyed obliging her. There was something wonderfully sluttish about her.

In a way, we were perfectly suited to each other: she liked to perform, I liked to observe. We'd never slept together, though, or even touched each other for that matter.

_________________________

About a month later, Beth let me know that an old college friend would be coming to visit over the long weekend. They'd be sharing Beth's room.

Giselle arrived late on Saturday afternoon, just as I was preparing to go out for the evening. As she walked into the apartment, I was taken aback. In her late twenties, she was a stunner: tanned, fit, and well toned. She wasn't an athlete, but she was close.

I was running late. After being introduced to Giselle, I wished the two women a good evening, and headed out. I could feel them staring at me as I walked away.

Three hours later, now half in my cups at a local blues bar, I received a text message from Beth. It simply said: 'Emergency. Please come home. Beth.' I tried calling her, but it went directly to voicemail. Not sure what was up, and not really enjoying the band anyway, I headed back to the apartment to see what the problem was.

I walked in to the sound of giggles coming from the bathroom. Poking my head around the corner, I discovered both women lying in the large soaker tub. It was full almost to the brim with hot water. Surrounded by candles, they were sitting at either end, facing each other. Their heads were thrown back, faces flushed with the heat. Their legs were raised and spread apart as they slowly fondled themselves. The bathroom smelled equally of scented oil and sex. I stood there, gawking.

Beth opened her eyes, looked at me, and murmured "So... welcome to our emergency," as she continued fluttering her right hand over her clit. Giselle turned her head to look at me. Like Beth, she didn't lose a stroke. "Mmmm," she agreed, dreamily.

"What emergency?" I blurted out.

"No cock when we need it," Beth lazily replied.

My heart lurched in my chest. Fuck.

Taking that as an invitation, I stepped into the bathroom, looking down at both women in the tub. Beth's body I knew; full breasted, broad hipped, with a thick, dark bush. Giselle was totally new to me: athletic but well proportioned, she had medium, firm breasts, a slim waistline, and a perfectly manicured triangle that ended just above her folds.

"Strip," Beth ordered. Looking at the massive bulge in my jeans, she murmured, "It looks like it wants out anyway..."

Without saying a word, I kicked off my shoes, pulled off my t-shirt, and dropped my pants and underwear to the floor. I stood beside the tub, now stark naked, with my prick waving eagerly in the air.

Both women looked at me, and then at each other. They smiled almost hungrily.

"Join us," Giselle whispered, her fingers now working her clit more emphatically.

I stepped into the middle of the large tub, standing over them as they continued to fondle themselves. Their pace had picked up noticeably since I'd dropped my pants.

"Join us," Beth echoed, nodding at my cock. Suddenly understanding what she wanted, I took my prick in hand and began pumping myself. Soon, all three of us were happily masturbating away, rapidly approaching release.

As if on cue, both women suddenly stopped what they were doing. I paused in mid-stroke, not sure what was going on.

Beth tentatively reached a soapy hand up to me, touching my cock for the first time ever.

"Nice," she said. "You have a lovely prick. I've been wanting to do this for awhile." She wrapped her fingers around it and gave me some preliminary strokes. It felt marvellous.

At the same time, Giselle's hand slid up between my legs from behind, and gently cupped my balls. I was only seconds away from coming, and they knew it.

"So..." Beth crooned. "First a quick release, and then a nice long shag?"

I swallowed, nodding silently.

Beth's pumping motion sped up, her hand becoming almost a blur on my cock.

"Come on, come on, come for me, cum..." she muttered, fixating on my shaft.

Giselle's hand moved gently over my balls from behind, caressing them. Her thumb stretched up to lightly rub my asshole. That sent me right over the top.

Arching my back and thrusting my hips forward, my sperm spurted over Beth's hand, onto her breasts, and into the water. She continued to jack me, slower now, almost milking me for any remaining spunk.

"Mmmmm..." she hummed. "That was tons of fun." She and Giselle giggled. "I told Giselle you had a lovely cock..."

Letting go of me, she dipped her cum-coated fingers into the water, rinsing them off. Suddenly, she slid completely under water, and then quickly stood up. She looked at me, and said: "You finish your bath. We'll meet you in my room." She stepped out of the tub, with Giselle following close behind. Wrapping themselves in large bath towels, they left me alone, still standing in the soapy water trying to catch my breath. My cock was now drooping at half mast.

"How odd," I thought to myself.

_________________________

Five minutes later, now washed and dried, I walked naked into Beth's bedroom. I'd been listening to the two women getting it on while I sat I the tub. My prick was already hard again.

They were stretched out on the bed, deeply entwined in a 69 position, their faces buried in each other's pussies. There was an overwhelming smell of sex in the room. My pulse sped up, and my cock throbbed. If anything, I was now even harder than before.

I stood, watching them tongue each other. They were definitely enjoying themselves.

Sensing me standing in the room, Beth pulled her mouth away from Giselle's cunt and looked up at me. Her lips were shiny with juices. "Aaaaannnd... he's back," Beth announced. Giselle kept her head between Beth's legs. I could hear the squelchy sound of her tongue thrusting into Beth's opening.

Rolling up on top of Giselle, Beth thrust her fulsome ass up into the air towards me. "Cock, please," she said.

I looked between her spread legs. Giselle, now on her back, had moved her tongue to Beth's clit, and was flicking at it rapidly. Beth's vagina, soaked with her own juice and Giselle's saliva, was now wide open, searching for company.

I eagerly crawled up onto the bed, positioning myself behind Beth on my knees. The tip of my cock was only inches from her opening.

"Now..." Beth moaned, pushing her hips back towards me. "Please..."

Jesus, I thought. That's the first time I've ever heard her use the word 'please'...

Anxious to oblige, I moved forward, touching the head of my cock to her opening. "In... in..." she panted.

I thrust forward, sliding in between Beth's sopping wet lips, right to the hilt. "Ah yessss..." she hissed.

Giselle's tongue skittered across my balls. She let out a giggle. "Well hi there," she said.

That was all I needed to start pounding my hips up against Beth's ass. We started rutting like mad - Beth pushing back at me eagerly, me shoving forward with everything I had. Giselle had turned her attention back to Beth's swollen bud, and was matching our intensity, lashing at Beth with her tongue.

"Fuck... so close, so close," Beth moaned deeply. Her rhythm picked up even more, and she began slamming into me.

"Now... now... nownownow," she cried, as her muscles suddenly clenched along the entire length of my shaft. She squeezed once, twice, and then unleashed a torrent of liquid from between her legs. Jesus, I thought, I hope Giselle's okay...

"Ummmm..." a muffled voice said from underneath Beth. I could hear the sound of Giselle happily smacking her lips. I guessed she was actually fine. Enjoying herself, in fact.

Now spent, hips still quivering, Beth pulled away from me, slipping my cock out of her with a soft sucking sound. She rolled away onto the bed, panting.

12