Narrative 03: Yellowknife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now looking down at Giselle, lying on her back, her legs pointing away from me. She tilted her head backwards, and looked up at me kneeling on the bed, my cock pulsing in the empty air.

She quickly rolled over onto her stomach, pushing herself up onto her elbows. Her mouth was now only inches from my cock. Her face and hair were drenched with Beth's cum. She looked like someone who'd just won the lottery.

"You need a cleaning," Giselle observed. She slid the tip of her tongue over her lips. I shifted forward, more than happy to oblige.

Reaching up with one hand, she grasped my glistening shaft, and began slowly pumping me. Moving me towards her mouth, she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, and started sucking, twirling her tongue, and then sucking again. I was in ecstasy.

A minute later, I felt Giselle jerk, and then take me deeper into her mouth. Looking up, I saw Beth rubbing the large black dildo down the crack of Giselle's ass. Giselle spread her legs wider and pushed her hips up into the air, now kneeling almost doggy-style as she continued to work my cock.

Beth slid the dildo further down Giselle's ass, and then in between her engorged folds. "Mmmmpfhhh", Giselle moaned, her mouth still full. She moved her legs even further apart, readying herself for Beth's onslaught.

With no further ado, Beth began slipping the massive dildo into Giselle's cunt, stroking it in, then pulling it out, then stroking it further in each time. For a moment, I thought Giselle was going to bite down on me with excitement. The thought must have crossed her mind too, because she quickly pulled her mouth away, now panting loudly.

"Harder..." she begged Beth. "Please... faster."

Beth quickly picked up the pace, slipping the dildo rapidly in and out of Giselle's cunt. Reaching down with one hand, Giselle began urgently frigging her clit. Enjoying the show, I sat back on my haunches, erect cock in hand, stroking myself slowly as I watched Giselle move towards release. It wasn't going to take long, judging by the sounds she was making.

Suddenly looking up at me, Giselle smiled wickedly, pulled her hand away from her clit, and pushed on my chest. "Lie back," she said. I did. Pulling away from the dildo, she skittered down the bed over top of me, now straddling my waist. "Atta girl," I heard Beth murmur.

Reaching down, Giselle grabbed my stiff prick, raised herself up, and then quickly impaled herself on me. She literally squealed with delight as she slid down my shaft.

I glanced over at Beth, who was watching us avidly. She had rolled onto her side, cocking one leg up in the air. The dildo that had been giving Giselle so much pleasure a minute ago now found a new home, buried deep inside Beth's cunt. She was slipping it in and out of herself, languorously, breathing heavily.

I looked back up at Giselle. She seemed lost to the world, eyes closed, rising and falling and rising on my prick. She was gripping her breasts with both hands, tugging roughly at her swollen nipples.

"Huh... huh... huh..." she grunted, her orgasm barrelling towards her. I watched Beth staring at the view from behind: Giselle's foaming, swollen lips sliding up and down my shaft.

Unable to hold back any longer, I let go. My balls and prick contracted, and I unleashed deep inside Giselle. I was amazed at how much I came. My head spun, and I felt close to passing out.

Feeling my cum spurting up inside her, Giselle orgasmed seconds later. She uttered a long, high-pitched whine and then bucked forward over me, her hands landing on the bed on either side of my head. Her spasms went on and on. I couldn't remember a woman ever coming like that for so long. Unlike Beth, there was no squirting; but like Beth, when she came, she really came.

_________________________

We spent the next two days in the apartment, putting everything imaginable into every available orifice. We never bothered to get dressed. We ordered in take-out food when we were hungry, and called Dial-a-Bottle when we wanted a drink.

I still wonder what the delivery boys were thinking when one of us answered the door. The smell of sex must have wafted out into the hallway like a London fog.

It was heaven.

12