Naruto: Surprise at Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Naruto went home too early.
5.5k words
3.39
46k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m3n4sk3r
m3n4sk3r
12 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or its characters.

Hi, this is a rewrite of my first fic after I noticed how much of a mess it was.

There are probably mistakes, but hopefully is better than before.

I'll publish the chapter of the last poll winner as soon as I can; Studying takes all of my free time.

X --X -- X -- X -- X

The day at the office was exhausting, the documents just kept on coming his wrist hurts from signing too many papers. Naruto just wanted to get home and eat a delicious dinner made by his wife and relax watching television with her.

Boruto's on a school trip and Himawari's sleeping at her grandpa's house, training to wake up the Byakugan.

Finally getting home, he opened the grating that separated the street from the garden, and walked through it until he reached his home's door.

"I'm home!" The Hokage announced loudly his arrival.

No one answered, so the blond thought his wife's gone. But that seems unlikely, the light's still on and the pots weren't empty, with dinner half cooked up.

"She's probably upstairs." Naruto mused, walking up the stairs; maybe she's sleeping, or felt a little under the weather and wanted to rest a little.

As he approached the second floor, strange sounds caught his attention and finding it weird, he picked up the pace. Being a few inches from the door of his room, he heard moans coming from inside.

It's his wife voice.

Naruto's maybe clueless most of the time, but he's not as stupid as he acts. He knows very well what is happening in their room, but far from feeling angry or indignant, these sounds made him have a hard on.

Turning the knob very gently and pushing the door so delicately that not even the wind moves when doing so, the shinobi left a small opening to see though the door, to watch what's happening inside.

X -- X -- X -- X -- X

"Ha...yes...deeper...please." Hinata moaned, mounting her lover and feeling his pale hand on her breasts, molding them as he pleased. "Harder...Toneri-kun."

The man just smiled, pinching her nipples and drawing out a bigger moan, his penis stretching her womanhood just right.

She really shouldn't be doing this, cheating on her husband, but she just can't stop.

It started as a whim, back when she was tired of him never being home, always busy, not paying attention to her. It's been so long since he's touched her, and she felt lonely. Her needs overpowered her...

And now she finds herself bouncing up and down on the white-haired man, not for the first time and certainly not for the last.

X -- X -- X -- X -- X

She's not really sure how exactly this affair with Toneri started, a moment of weakness that even now she doesn't regret. One day he appeared out of the blue, to give her son advice about his special eyes. She invited him to her home, and they just started to talk.

His handsome face, his sly words and the loneliness she felt were a bad combination. One moment they were calmly talking, the next she was on the table, spreading her legs as the Otsutsuki filled her to the brim. He dominated her; his rough hands handled her body as if she was a whore, filling her pussy with his cum.

Hinata felt horrible, and kicked him out right after that, trying to think what she would tell her husband. Luckily, for her, Naruto had a problem at the office, and didn't come home that day, and her children were with her father training. The bluenette didn't sleep that night, trying to forget everything, ashamed about what she did and that she enjoyed it.

"I'm horrible." Hinata thought glumly, hating herself. But her biggest problem was that as she remembered her tryst with the man, her hands went on their own for her vagina, already wet for the naughty thoughts.

When Naruto arrived home the next day, she practically attacked him, tearing his clothes apart. Hinata screamed as they laid together like when they were just married, the blonde impaling her on his big dick, just as lustful as she felt.

After they fucked, for the woman couldn't say they made love, she rested atop his husband, wondering why she didn't feel guilty anymore.

Toneri visited her again, and again, and always when she was alone. And she always welcomed him into her home, enjoying the thrill.

The Otsutsuki's just as good as her husband, with the stamina to match. They did it everywhere, from the kitchen, to the living to the bedroom. He took her ass for the first time in the shower; her screams muffled by his mouth, while he pinned her to the wall, her ass jiggling with each thrust.

Of course, she tried everything they did with her husband, who luckily was oblivious to her infidelity. Now that she didn't feel neglected, it's like a whole new world just opened its doors for her, and she needed to continue exploring.

X -- X -- X -- X -- X

Hinata was really happy with this new routine, her lover on the day and her husband on the night, fulfilling desires she didn't know she had.

Now, as she bounced her hips up and down, the man's thick prick filling her pussy, she thanked the gods with this chance, her lover wrapping his arms around her and drawing her towards him, French kissing her, his hips slamming upward, balls hitting her round bottom.

"I won't ever get bored of this ass." Toneri moved his hands downwards, grabbing her asscheeks and spreading them apart, marveling at their softness. "I hope you prepared yourself because..." He gripped them, hard. "I will fill your little asshole with my cum."

"Don't be...so-so..." The gorgeous Hyuuga said between moans. "...so crude."

"You say that but I feel your cunt tighten around my cock." He spanked her a few times, enjoying the look of ecstasy on his princess. "Tell me what you really want."

"I wan-kyaa!" she tried to say something, but Toneri hit a pleasure spot and made her shriek.

"Tell me Hime..." The man stopped thrusting, content with letting them woman take the lead.

And take the lead she did. Hinata bounced up and down on her lover, all while staring at her lover in the eyes, working up the courage to say what she desires.

"My butt." She then began to roll her hips, still impaled on his thick cock. "Please, Toneri-kun..." She kissed him in the jaw, getting shivers when his hands left her backside and massaged her back. "Fuck my ass."

Too absorbed in their pleasure, neither descendants of Hamura noticed the person peeking at them through the door.

X -- X -- X -- X -- X

Naruto was shocked to find this, his wife cheating on him with a strange man. Though, noticing the paleness of the man made him remember an old foe-

"Wait, its Toneri!" The Otsutsuki who kidnapped Hinata a few years ago and fought him on the moon! That same Otsutsuki has his cock up her wife's cunt right now!

Now, the normal thing would be him being furious and attacking the asshole that caused them so many problems in the past, but his legs didn't move and his hardening manhood throbbed in his pants. His mind was divided, he didn't feel betrayed like he should have, and He mused that he will b concerned about that fact later.

His hand disappeared under his pants, and the blonde slowly jerked himself off, staring at his wife's bouncing ass.

- Ah! Ah! It's so good! Ahhh! - Hinata moaned while moving her ass up and down frantically, her warm hole taking the long prick with ease.

Toneri's hands gripped her rear hard; marking her asscheeks with his fingers as his hands switched from her ass to her back, the voluptuous woman kissed him as she takes every thrust the man made.

"Hinata..." Naruto whispered, masturbating at the sight.

Naruto had never expected to see his wife cheating on him with another man. Sure, she was getting a lot more active recently in bed, and he thought she enjoyed their coupling, her screams and orgasms couldn't be faked, but...

The Shinobi couldn't recognize his wife, she looked like another woman, or maybe...he didn't pleasure her as she wanted?

"No." He discarded that thought, never having been a person with low self-esteem. He would talk with Hinata later, but he's a hard on to take care of.

So, Naruto being who he was decided to act instead of think, and hearing her wife wanting a cock in her puckered hole...

With a mix of anger and excitement, he opened the door and, taking advantage of his great speed, He ran to the bed before either of them could react and pinned down Hinata against her lover.

"Na ... Naruto-kun!" the woman shouted a little surprised but mostly scared. "This is not what it...! Let me explain!"

The worst thing happened! Her husband just found her cheating on him, what will he do?

Hinata's surprised when he didn't scream at them upset, and rightly so, but her eyes widened when she felt a thick cock poking at her rosebud. Naruto spread his wife's cheeks with his bandaged hand to have an easier access and bottomed out in her ass with a single thrust, filling her like never before!

"Fuck, oh gods!" Hinata screamed very unladylike, feeling filled to the max, her holes feeling every inch of the men's dicks. Her arms lost their strength for a moment and she fell on her lover, who wisely stayed quiet, knowing the situation they're in.

The room went silent, only filled with the woman's moans, breasts rubbing Toneri's chest with each deep breath the woman took.

"Hinata..."The Hokage began to say, pretty calm all things considered; as if his wife isn't on another' man cock, and his cock isn't invading her insanely tight ass. "We'll talk later, alright?"- Grabbing her chin, the man turned her head to look into her eyes, and seeing the lust in her pale orbs. "Now...you'll be a whore for me, so start moving."

Really surprised, Hinata moved her hips again, now having Toneri's cock in her cunt and her husband's in the ass. Both the ninja and the alien rammed into her hard, as if they're competing with each on who makes her feel better.

"Do you like it?"Naruto whispered into her ear, pressing his chest to her back, pinning her against Toneri. "Having two cocks at once?" Neither man has any intention of slowing down, so she's overwhelmed by the dual sensations.

"Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes!" His wife replied, moaning loudly and discarding the fear that Naruto may be upset at her "It's...ha...ha...it feels so good!" She will worry about her marriage later. "I love your dicks!" Now she will just enjoy the double fucking.

The hokage just grinned, feeling her ass grip his prick like a glove, trying to milk him dry. It's weird feeling another man's cock, separated by a thin membrane, but he will worry about his old foe later.

Apparently, the alien didn't feel any resentment towards the ninja either, and showed it by grabbing Hinata's asscheeks and separating them a little to allow the blond better access to the Hyuuga's tight ass.

Naruto kissed his wife's shoulders and neck, marking her with hickeys. For his part, Toneri brought his face to her big tits and kissed them, sucking on her nipples like a baby.

"Nnghnn." Hinata complained, although, maybe complaining is not the right word, since she is enjoying herself as she never had before.

And not only her, both men were grunting while they picked up the pace, now used to her tightness, fully intent in screwing her brains out.

Seizing her by her large breasts, the blonde pulled her toward him, muffling her screams with his mouth. The albino was annoyed at the action, having been enjoying the Hyuuga's round tits, but rolled with it and joined his former love rival in molding the fleshy mounds.

Hinata screamed loudly in her husband's mouth, still bouncing on their cocks and feeling their hands manhandle her breasts, until she felt the blond pull out of her abused asshole.

"Wha--?" Suddenly, the love of her life stood on the bed, dick proudly displayed in front of her red face.

"C'mon dear." He lightly slapped her face with his cock. "You know what to do."

The woman didn't hesitate. Still riding the Otsutsuki, who now had her tits all to himself, swallowed the dick in her mouth, whipping up and down, taking the cock deep into her throat.

"Hinata, Don't forget about me."Toneri said, slapping her breasts and trying his best to ignore the sight of Naruto's balls above him. "You know why I came here for."

Hinata understood what he wants, and she rose a bit, pulling the Otsutsuki's dick out of her twat, lubed by her juices, and guided it with her right hand at the crack of her bum, sitting on his manhood and taking his whole prick with ease.

"Damn, you really like it up the ass Hime." He commented, smirking at her while he

She didn't answer, with her mouth filled with her husband's length, but slapped Toneri for the cheeky comment, not really denying it. The woman forced her way down on the prick, taking every inch on her bum as she moves up and down.

Hinata hugged her village leader by the waist, swallowing his dick until the tip of her nose sinked into his pubic hair and her lower lip came into contact with his testicles. Moving her head from front to back at full speed, the kunoichi moved between the two dicks as much as she could.

"Hinata...today you're...you're just amazing." Naruto praised her, truly surprised, since his wife had never given him a blowjob like that. Though she came to love anal sex, she was always quite shy with the thought of oral pleasure, and felt embarrassed just by the thought of it.

That was not the case today.

Hinata took on both cocks like she was a skilled whore from Kumo, or the former Mizukage on a normal weekend. The mother of two licked the cock in her mouth while she deepthroated the blond, and bounced on the cock in her ass as hard as she can, helped by the hands of her loved on her healthy hips.

"I'm gonna do your cunt now." Naruto declared, and Hinata complied immediately.

Still aroused, Hinata stopped riding her lover and kissing the prick's tip in front of her, and then she got up and moved to the side, getting on all fours to suck her lover's dong to the hilt, drawing a groan out of him.

Her husband quickly got behind her and filled her needy pussy, making her moan around the dick in her mouth, with the Otsutsuki caressing her hair and patting her cheek.

"Damn Hinata, you're such a slut." The Hokage said, surprised to have insulted his wife in that way, but not really regretting it.

To his surprise, Hinata didn't seem offended by it, and just kept moving just like seconds ago, maybe even faster, spitroasted by her two men. Naruto took that as permission to not only fuck her like a whore, but treat her like one. Still pounding her cunt, The Uzumaki spanked her hard and rubbed her clit, making her shiver and choke on Toneri's dick.

The time to cum came for both men, who couldn't resist anymore, and both did it at the same time, weirdly so.

The Otsutsuki's cum filled the ninja's mouth, who swallowed it all, while her husband's released his load into her ass. Hinata's eyes rolled to the back of her head while she squirted all over the bed and her lover's legs.

With both men pulling out of the satisfied woman, the three remained still for a couple of minutes, trying to regain their breaths and get a second wing after such intense orgasms.

"I can't resist anymore." As if she was his woman, the Otsutsuki grabbed Hinata and quickly put her on the bed facing him.

He sat on top of her stomach, putting his dick between the woman's big tits, using them to pleasure himself; his balls hit her breasts with each thrust, making the woman giggle and help him, pressing her breasts together to press his cock.

"Be gentler, those tits are mine to fuck." Naruto joked, amused at the action, knowing that his wife does have great knockers. Not wanting to be excluded, he spread his wife's legs and quickly sinked his cock into her wet pussy, matching Toneri's rhythm as the albino moved between the bluenette's jugs.

"I hope you forgive me for fucking your wife." The Otsutsuki jokingly said to the Hokage, without turning to look at him, or stop thrusting into the woman's chest. "She's is just amazing." Hinata licked the tip of his prick, shrieking each time her husband hit a sensitive spot.

Naruto didn't give him the satisfaction of replying back, but admitting that he's right, Hinata is the best. Two sounds rumbled in the room, the one produced by the pelvis of the ninja crashing against the thighs of Hinata and the one produced by the pelvis of the alien hitting those round tits of her.

Just like before, both guys couldn't continue anymore, and orgasmed at the same time, again. Hinata received her husband's jizz inside her womb for the second time, and yelped when her lover's cum bathed her face.

The kunoichi, still sensitive, shivered as her juices mixed with the blonde's cum, falling on the bed when he pulled out.

Anyone would be tired by this point, but they aren't; the heirs of the sage and the guardian had more than enough energy to keep going...and Hinata needed cock now.

"Open your mouth." Toneri demanded, while on his knees next to her head.

Hinata immediately sucked his long penis, gagging with every thrust the man made. Her appetite for cock was voracious at this point, her lust overwhelming her, and she didn't see how she could go back to being the pure wife she was.

Naruto hardly recognized her anymore, but that's not a bad thing; On the contrary, he liked the change, seeing Hinata as whore starved for cock was something he didn't know he wanted but damn, does he need it.

"Look at you, sucking his cock like that, what a bitch my wife is..." Naruto told her, worked up by the sight. His wife didn't answer, mouth busy and all, but she turned her eyes towards him and smiled, clearly happy.

The Hokage came closer and, sitting on her chest, he grabbed his wife's milk jugs and rubbed his thick cock with them, uncaring of the fluids covering them.

Hinata felt the hot and hard phallus of her husband sliding between her breasts and she couldn't be happier; she had the chance to have sex with another man, and then her husband joined them as the men double team her.

The ninja didn't realize, but now her sexual desires are as big as Naruto's chakra and now, there are so many things she would like to try.

"Hinata, do it yourself." Naruto said, letting go of her tits and taking hold of her shoulders to thrust into her bust.

The woman grabbed her knockers and shook them around his prick, while still blowing her lover off, closing her eyes as both men get rougher and rougher with her body.

Naruto, holding her by the shoulders, moved his hips faster, his dick hitting her chin as he panted. "Ha....fuck...I love your fucking tits!" he said between gasps.

"Yeah, her tits are the best." Toneri commented. "But her mouth is great too." He patted her cheek, muffling her gasps with his dick deep in her throat.

The Otsutsuki took her by the back of her head and pressed her beautiful face against his crotch. The Hyuuga's eyes widened as he picked up the pace, fucking her face as if her mouth was a pussy. "Damn, I love your pretty mouth." he whispered.

Hinata didn't feel much pleasure from this, but if she could make her men happy, then so be it. Closing her eyes, she moved her mouth to give Toneri a better blowjob, and tightened her grip around her boobs, and made her husband yelp for the sudden pressure.

After a few minutes, both men decided to exchange places. Getting up, the blond moved to the other side of Hinata's head and slapped her face, showing his cock like it was a treat.

Hinata devoured her husband's dong, while the alien's went and rested on her stomach, exploring the space between her big tits. All of them were sweating madly; making her breast have a delicious friction for the Otsutsuki to enjoy, while she worshiped her Hokage's prick now that she got used to have a cock in her mouth.

m3n4sk3r
m3n4sk3r
12 Followers
12