Naruto: Surprise at Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should have...done this...ha...before." Naruto told Hinata, who just grinned on her treat. "God! You had never sucked me like that!"

Toneri wasn't idle either; while Naruto pleasured himself with his wife's throat, the man switched between thrusting into Hinata's cleavage, and pull on her nipples and slap her breasts, fascinated on how his fingers mark the woman's skin.

But he still isn't satisfied; he wanted to fuck her ass all night long, so that's what he will do.

"Hey." Naruto complained when Toneri suddenly lifted Hinata, getting her on her knees between the men. Hinata's hands quickly found their cocks to jerk them off, quieting the blond's complaints.

Both men quickly grabbed their tits, sucking on her nipples and making her giggle, while she played with their cocks and balls, feeling hands groping her butt and teasing her anus.

Toneri quickly lied on the bed, dick up, ready to continue with the fucking.

"Come here Hime." He ordered, making Naruto chuckle, amused by him demanding something on his house, and slapping Hinata on the rear, the blond let his wife mount her lover.

"Don't be so rude, Toneri-kun." The woman said amused, while she cleaned her chest and face of cum. After doing that, she mounted the white-haired men reverse cowgirl style, biting her lips when she felt his cock rub her lower lips.

"You say that but you seem so wet." He said in her ear, teasing her with his prick. "Does it excite you to have your husband watching get fucked?"

"It seems that way." Naruto laughed. "My wife is a little slut."

"Mouu, Don't tease me." Hinata said. "I don---"

Whatever she wanted to say was interrupted when Toneri suddenly grabbed her by the hips and impaled her ass with his thick penis making her scream in a mix of surprise and pleasure.

The woman fell onto his lover, her rear clinching around his cock as her back pressed against his chest. Hinata tried to move, but Toneri grabbed her breasts and squeezed them roughly, keeping her in place, so all Hinata could do was wiggle her hips, lightly moaning.

Naruto slowly jerked off watching his wife in such an obscene position, and she smiled at him. The Otsutsuki grabbed both legs of the Hyuuga with his hands, joining both hands behind the head of the kunoichi, giving the blond a clear view of her filled ass and wet pussy.

Hinata giggled as Toneri thrusted into her, slamming his cock deep into her bottom, pale eyes watching with lust as her husband jerked off at the sight of her being fucked in the ass, balls hitting her womanhood with each thrust...

Until Naruto approached them and got between her knees, the blond quickly thrusting his dick into her cunt.

"Ha! Gods yes!" The woman screamed for the double penetration, feeling both dicks thrust into her as deep as they could, her men matching their speed to ram into her at the same time.

Both men didn't have anything else to say, clenching their teeth as the tightness of Hinata's holes made them feel too good to last much fucking her.

But they do; the room echoed their grunts and her moans as the three moved as one, with the pale man releasing her legs enjoy her tits with his big hands as both guys gets balls deep into her lower holes, with the woman shaking as she tries to move between her men, marveling at how her petite body is taking on two big cocks at the same time.

The Hyuuga's eyes rolled to the back of her head when Naruto squeezed her neck, making her shiver and yell as she orgasmed, both of her abused holes tightening around the men big cocks.

Seeing how exhausted she looked, the men pulled out of Hinata and laid her on the bed, while getting on either side of her to slap her perfect breasts with their dicks.

"Oh my..." She laughed weakly at their love for her chest, feeling the cocks tremble when the rubbed against her sensitive nipples. "Please don't cum on my breasts boys..." Hinata requested them, making them look at her with the same puzzled expression, getting a giggle out of her.

"Ohh, you have a better idea then?" Naruto asked his wife, who winked at him.

"I sure do dear." Hinata replied. "I have a mouth really wanting some milk."

Both men looked at each other, bewildered at what Hinata just said. They certainly didn't expect a proper lady like Hinata to refer to their semen with such a vulgar term.

But in hindsight, no proper lady would enjoy a double fucking like Hinata just did.

"Hime, you're such a kinky minx." Toneri said while both guys moved to either side of Hinata's head.

"Yup, she sure is." Naruto agreed, done with trying to understand how slutty his wife could get; He'll just enjoy it for the night.

She smiled and opened her mouth as wide as she can while closing her eyes, both guys jerking off with her in the middle until both released their pent up cum into her pretty face.

Hinata tried to swallow all she can, and did take most of their sperm into her mouth, but part of it covered her face and hair, but she didn't mind, focusing more on not spilling any of the cum of her men.

"You know, maybe I won't kill you later teme." The blond said to his former rival in love, who just smirked at the Hokage.

"Worried that she loved my cock more?" The Otsutsuki nettled back, knowing he's playing a dangerous game, but having the first Lady of Konoha swallowing his cum does wonders for self confidence.

"Please, we both know she came because of me." Naruto's not one to concede at anything. "Your little cock was only useful as foreplay."

The man continued to take shots as Hinata was swallowing the last of the semen in her mouth. After she did that, the tired woman took a deep breath while watching the men argue like little kids and could only sigh.

How will she deal with this?

"They look so handsome." Hinata swooned when she looked at them, admiring their lean forms and their cocks still hard as both start to release a little of chakra, glowing and making her even more wet. "Oh my, I'm acting sinfully."

Still she needed to stop them before they fight and ruin the best night of her life. She had an idea she heard from Tsunade, but that's too dirty for a Noble clan's former heiress, but...

She already did everything a proper lady shouldn't do, why not do a fantasy of her?

"Guys, please calm down." Hinata said, while getting on all fours and crawling towards them, knowing they would notice her. "I know a way to see whose best at love making." The woman went for their balls, fondling them and staring with pouty lips. "I want..."

She mouthed the words, and they couldn't believe it.

"No way." Naruto immediately declined. "I won't do that." He was getting angry, as he remembered that he should be mad at her, not enabling her wishes. "You better change---"

Hinata didn't let him finish, knowing the best way to handle her hothead husband; his cock. She suddenly took his dick in her mouth all the way to the hilt, causing Naruto to groan and stop whatever he was going to say.

She didn't ignore Toneri, now jerking his cock off and pausing to caress his prick's tip with her thin fingers.

"Why not?" Toneri shrugged. "It sounds fun, unless you're scared of lacking behind?"

"Fuck you." The Uzumaki absently replied, thrusting into his woman's mouth. "As if that'll ever happen..."

"Great." Hinata said smiling, but feeling pretty nervous. "You ju-just ha-have to let me be on-on top and...I'll do the re-rest." Such was the second thoughts she's having that her stuttering was back for a moment.

But backing out is not a choice; she just had both men agree to something they normally wouldn't do, so she will take the chance.

Listening to her last request, the heirs of Hamura and Hagoromo glared at each other, but complied with her whims.

They both lay on the bed and crossed their legs with the other man facing each other. Their testicles were touching and their cocks separated by a few inches made them uncomfortable, a lot.

The Hokage's wife paid them no mind, as she steeled herself and crouched above their crotches; taking both members in one hand, the Hyuuga directed both pricks to her back entrance.

"No regrets" The woman took a deep breath and slowly lowered herself on their cocks, taking both in her asshole. "Damn, it feels so good!" Biting her lips, she took more and more of their lengths, almost passing out when she impaled herself fully on their thick dicks.

""FUCK!"" Both men swore at the same time, feeling the other guy's dick touching the other, but that was overshadowed by Hinata's too tight ass.

While it's difficult to move, since it was her first time doing this, none of the three can deny that it's a surprisingly pleasant experience, her asshole stretched like never before as she began to move.

"Fuck! Fuck! I have you in my ass!" Hinata lost all of whatever composure she had as she bounced up and down.

The bed was shaken by her movements, the screeching overshadowed by her screams and shrieks of pain and pleasure, as she rode both guys as fast as she could, considering her arms are shaking like a leaf.

Her two men watched her huge boobs bounce and shake, hitting her face with the strength of her movements, as she let out loud screams of enjoyment.

"Ah! Ahh! Fuck me fuck me!" She lost all reason, squirting all over her bed and the chakra users. "Naruto! Toneri! I love your...I love your cocks!"

Each of the men grabbed one of the woman's thighs, arched their backs and forgot all about the competition, deciding on just enjoying the ride. Her ass felt too good for them to last, and they kind of guessed that Hinata's not in any condition to decide who fucks her better.

Exploding in pleasure, Hinata grabbed her tits and plunged her fingers into them, massaging and squeezing them until she scratched them with her nails. She bit her lower lip, trying to drown her screams, but it was a futile effort.

Her pussy didn't stop squirting over the two warriors, but they ignored it, entranced by the woman, who shakes as she fell, both dicks bottomed out in her rear.

"God! Shit! Cum inside me!" Hinata rolled her hips, drawing groans out of them. "You two ... you bastards...fill my ass!" She didn't have energy to bounce anymore, but that was enough.

The tightness of her ass and the unexpected words coming out of the gorgeous woman drove them to the edge. Screaming at the same time, both guys released their milk on her sphincter, holding her legs to keep her in place and take everything they had.

The woman's ass received the biggest amount of jizz it ever had, causing her eyes to roll out of her head and her tongue hanging, until both pricks stopped twitching and releasing their sperm in her abused hole.

Hinata slowly rose, albeit with shaky legs, a large amount of semen falling from her gaping asshole as both guys pulled out of her hole.

The guys separated and lay on the bed, with Hinata falling between them, all of them completely exhausted.

Well, almost all of them.

Hinata slowly and gently jerked them off, trying to bring their cocks back to life.

"We're not done yet boys." Hinata smiled, not noticing how drained they looked. "We still have to see who's a better lover, don't we?"

Both men gulped.

X -- X -- X -- X -- X

AN: You're welcome to comment, or criticize, and I hope you liked the rewrite.

12