Nasal-X Trials Begin Ch. 01

Story Info
Blocking female and magnifying male pheromones begins.
1.9k words
4.13
5.5k
4
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

There are several products on the market that claim to amplify pheromones for the purpose of attracting a member of the opposite sex. The market for those seeking to attract the same sex has been ignored...until now. I, Doctor Steven Black, have identified an untapped market with the potential to make me both wealthy, and very sexually satisfied. As a gay male fond of fantasizing about my straight male colleagues, I have found a way to turn straight men gay. I care not for the rumblings of homophobic chants regarding a 'gay agenda'. My only goal is to attract the hot men that I am personally attracted to. Whatever happens with my discovery once it is marketed is not of my concern. I see that you are interested in what I have to say. Good. Relax, then, and learn about the pheromone trials that are about to begin. I will take you with me on this adventure. There is no charge to you...although the cost to you may be more than you are prepared to pay!

"Yes, Dr. He's in the waiting room."

"Thank you, Chad." Chad is my rock when it comes to keeping me organized and on topic. He came to my practice a year ago as a new office hire. I only hire men who get me turned on from the moment we meet. Chad is that kind of man. At 24, his gym toned body practically strains at the seams of the uniforms I supply him. The sleeves hug tightly to well muscled arms. The low neckline reveals his masculine chest with wisps of young body hair that sets me on fire. Slacks of stretch fabric cling tightly to his full rounded rump; and the cut of the crotch allows his package to fill that void in an almost obscene way.

"I don't think Mark knows why he is here, Dr. Steve. He seems a bit nervous."

"I simply asked if he would be interested in joining my latest trial, Chad. He knows that my experiments are...unorthodox, but has no clue as to their intent. He and I have discussed sexual preference mapping techniques; and I know that he identifies as straight. He will be my first challenge, Chad. Ask him to join me in my office, please."

"Hello, Steven." Mark will be my first to experience the joys of becoming free of his sexual boundaries.

"Good to see you again, Mark. I have a new product with great potential. Since you and I already have a rapport in talking about things sexual...I thought it prudent to give you first crack at being on my new team."

"What's the product, Steven?" He is relaxed now, unaware of what awaits.

"Take a sniff of this." I am holding a spray mist vial that clearly shows the milky white substance within. Mark takes the vial from my hand, studies it for a moment, then atomizes it into one of his nostrils. "Good. Now do the other one." So trusting.

"It smells good. What is it?" Mark is not the first I have practiced on, though he is the first for me, personally. Last week, confident of my discovery, I went out to a local gym, dressed for a workout. My workout was geared to testing my serum on several of the young studs at the gym. Two seemed especially ripe for my test.

"Sure, for fifty bucks I'll snort anything. What does it do?" Clint and I are in the locker room. He is as straight as can be. Not an ounce of gay anywhere in his well muscled body.

"It's kind of like a refreshing nasal wash to perk up your sense of smell. Squirt some into each nostril and breathe it in deep. Sit with me for a few minutes while it takes effect." We are currently alone here. I had my eye on one other on the gym floor; and I hope that he will join us as the gym closes soon. Clint grabs the vial from me and quickly squirts some up his nose. His chest heaves slowly, as I watch half the air in the room get sucked into those mighty pecs. Before he can hand the vial back, here is Barry coming to join us.

"Dude. He's paying fifty bucks for a quick snort of a new nasal spray." Clint is handing my vial to Barry. That was easy.

"Sit together, boys. Let's give the spray a few minutes to take effect." I am on one end of the bench. Clint and Barry are sitting next to each other. Not too close. Not yet. I observe them both. It suddenly becomes obvious that the serum is taking effect. Out of character, Clint sidles close to Barry, turns his head to the other, and takes in a deep whiff of Barry's sweat soaked body. Barry is turning toward Clint and looks confused. As he reaches out to grasp the back of Clint's neck, I have all the proof of efficacy that I need. Slowly standing so as not to startle the two, I announce my departure. "Good to meet you both. Enjoy the rest of your day together." Clint and Barry are deep into a most passionate kiss, their pheromones raging at each other in an unstoppable and irresistible flood of sexual passion. I am uninterested in the remainder of their make-out session, for I now have proof that my serum works in the field. The next test will be of a personal nature for me. I have my eye on turning Mark. Then Chad.

Part 2 -

My serum permanently deadens a males ability to sense female pheromones. It then activates the growth of male pheromone receptors to take the place of the lost ones...and magnifies their abilities by a factor of ten. I have seen these cells grow very large in petri dish trials. I wish I had taken the time to examine the nostrils of my gym 'buds'...but then, I do have Mark here with me, patiently awaiting his 'turn'!

"Steven. Your serum. Does it have something to do with...with...My God! What have you done?" Now this is an interesting reaction. I had not contemplated the possibility that a subject might process his change with dismay. We shall see. Let's give him some more time to adjust.

"Whatever do you mean, Mark? Explain yourself, please." He is just staring into space.

"I...I don't know, really. It's just that you...you and I..." Mark is rising from his chair and walking toward me. The five feet of space that separates us is soon a thing of the past, as is Mark's heterosexuality. He has me in an embrace, clutching my shoulders as his face rubs gently over my head, ear, and now my neck. I hear him take in deep and deliberate breaths, filling his strong chest with my scent, my pheromones. His mouth finds mine and his kiss is needy, emphatic, and commanding. In this moment of triumph, the door to my office swings open.

"Oh. It can wait." Chad backs out and softly closes the door without delay. I hear his key turn in the lock. Mark and I are in the throws of passion. Between breaks in kissing, we undress and undress each other in a frenzy of anticipation. His body glows with 36 years of solidly built muscle. The man has body hair that sets me aflame. I have not had the pleasure of seeing Mark naked until now; yet was certain of his tone and stamina. This may be new to him, but he seems to be adapting fast. I am delighted to be the object of his new found desire!

"Mark." It comes out in a whisper. "The couch." He backs us up to the couch, and rests himself on top of me. I know what I want; and it seems that Mark does, too. His eyes are flaring with desire. His mouth is full and wet. There is a twitching of his nose not unlike that of a dog. He seems set to devour me whole. I can't wait!

"I'm going to breed you now, Steven. Nothing I have ever done has been more important to me than what I am about to do, to take you as mine." I nod approvingly as my legs are lifted to bulging shoulders. A slurry of saliva is flowing from my lover's open mouth; and it coats my penis and testicles dripping languidly downward. He moves to massage the slippery fluid to my perineum and anus. Mark is blessed with a manly penis, I would say seven and a half thick inches at the very least. My body aches for him; and is ready to take his gift. "Uhh." Playing with Mark's member will have to wait. As my gaze goes from his deep blue eyes to his thick bush and erect member, the sight of his cockhead, wet with precum, is brief. His thrust into me has begun.

"Yes. Take me, Mark. Breed me. Make me yours." The head pierces my ring with ease, and without any pain, on its plunge deep into my willing channel. The man is on a mission. His blood is boiling, his rod is thick and hard, his testicles heavy with a load that will soon be all mine. He is such a good man. Such a good gay man. My gay man. Mine.

Part 3 -

Do I allow you to keep my company for a while longer...or have you had enough of my story? Should I make you wait to experience the ecstasy of my triumph with Mark...of my conquest of Chad? Very well. I know what it feels like to be engorged with need. To have every vesicle within one's crotch fairly bursting at the seams with fluids and sperm. Your hands work quickly to tug and massage the torrent of cream from inside. I know.

"Oh...yes, like that." My own nipples are surprisingly prone to become erect when titilated. They are otherwise rather small - not the size required for piercings, I am afraid. But the teats on Mark's chest are large and thick, befitting a stud of his stature. Make that a gay stud of his stature. Maybe I'll get him a nipple ring! I reach up and return the favor, tweaking his teats and pinching them mercilessly.

"Fuck! You're gonna make me...oh, man. I can't...I...here it comes! Fuck. fuck. Fucuucccckkkkk!!! I can actually feel his penis convulse within me. The walls of my rectum are straining to contain his engorged member; and our flesh is connecting together as one. I watch in awe as his torso twitches and heaves; as it rocks with each rope catapulted into my guts. Is this river of man milk his natural stream, or has my serum unleashed an unsuspected additional benefit? I grow concerned for his safety. I can see his heart beating under thick chest muscles, nipples erect and red, moans of pleasure and pain careening from his mouth.

"Give it all to me, Mark. Drain yourself into my body." His orgasm has no end. His skin is flushed and red. He breathes through an open mouth, desperate to fill his lungs with air. There is a look of overexertion on his handsome face, as if each rope that tears through his penis causes him a kind of delicious pain. At last there is the final thrust; and a holding of his member deep within me. A smile slowly spreads on his face; beads of sweat dripping to my thighs. I am well bred this day. I am over the moon with what lies ahead - a new lover, a new product launch, and a power few men have ever known.

And then there's Chad...

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers