Nash 01

Story Info
Nash has a 27 hours long day.
7.4k words
2
1.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nash 01

Hey there, hey, I'm Nash, I am not from Nashville, my hair is finally getting longer, it's sandy and low lighted, parted on the left because I'm right-handed, straight and uncurled and sometimes when I wear boots, I only tie up the right boot all the way.

I like my Denim, long and short and I always clip two small carabiner keychain clips on the front two belt loops of my Denim, without keys or anything else on them, of course and I switch them out regularly since they make them in so many colors, but the silvery colored ones are my "go to" dangling clips.

There was never ever anything between my friend Kevin and myself and I can't believe that he lived through all of rumors back then, but he did and he's doing well down at Coastal and even though he had witnessed me fully dressed the most back in the early days, that's all it was.

I have a fantasy in my head that has me showing up at his dorm room door with a pizza in my hand and announcing out loud to his frat brothers who answer the door "hot pizza or a hot Trap" in my extremely short white pleated skirt and a white thong and then giggling my butt off and then taking advantage of the photo op, but I somehow got the wrong dorm room door because I actually acted on that fantasy and I barely got out of that situation.

After a few moments of the photo op. But then I ran out and Kevin never even knew that I had visited his campus. I think.

I have a sexual component about me just like everyone else and hopefully like everyone else, it's a work in progress and I would rather you call me a flirt than a tease if you don't mind, please and thank you.

[Attention. Hi, I'm his friend Vicki. He's nice enough and cute enough, but he's needy and a total flirt. The end]

So, because I'm finally approaching the age of 21 and have learned to put a few things behind me, as it turned out, the family who raised me was not actually my family, which turned out alright since I had a pretty good raising through my childhood, but and I'm way past this now almost plus, plus, I mean, ugh, as it also turned out, Madame Mey-Mey X, the Tarot card reader on the Strip, well, she's actually my real grandma, which would be fine, except for her practice of reading topless because she finds that it calms men down, so, I may or may not have saw my grandma's boobs once. No further comments since I finally got past that. And in Madame Mey-Mey X's defense, she didn't know either since I interviewed with her for a summer job dressed as Nash. I worked the clear fish lines for the effects.

Anyways, I'm a good height, my body is fit and trim, I never want to see a pair of upper 50 something boobs ever again and I'm apparently never going to have any real curves, so I bring fit and trim to the party and I think my skin tone is my best feature, but that's for you to decide.

Oh, according to the frat boys who allowed me to escape without getting wrong dorm room gang banged, my rear cheeks have an allure to them when peeking out from a short skirt. And that's not for you to decide because that was the first and last time that I wore a short skirt. Also, if one of you readers happen to be one of those frat boys, thank you, thank you, thank you, Troy for getting me out of that wrong dorm room after 30 minutes or so, but, ahem, I've since learned a few things about the way you shuffled me down the hallway! And maybe I liked it, so you should have called me, especially since I have my eyes somewhere else now. Not that, that is going anywhere.

[Attention. It's Vicki again. He has his flirting eyes on my step brother, Mickey! The end]

I shouldn't engage back with the older geezers who fag hit on me, but sometimes I do just as long as the situation has an escape route. I mean, it's fun as long as it's safe and it's not all the time anyways.

So, as I'm about to move on with my story and because I want to be fair and truthful with everyone, back in the early days when nothing happened between Kevin and myself, some of that may have been because I thought my hair back then was a perfect gender-neutral style. Looking back, it was more of a train wreck, but those days are long behind me.

[Attention. Oh, everybody suspects that Kevin did plenty after Nash wiggled and wagged his little ass out of Kevin's front door!]

And speaking of train wrecks, well wait, I've never posted a nude selfie, but I gathered the nerve about three months ago to post a selfie while wearing only a quite sheer pair of maroon Butterfly laced undies.

Anyways, speaking of train wrecks, that's sort of where my train wreck of a story starts, with a train, the SC Am Train.

So, here's how my 27 hours day of a Friday went recently and just like how I can't believe that Kevin survived the rumor mill for years about he and myself, I can't believe I survived that extremely long day! But I did. Just barely, but that's the power of being just barely 21, I suppose.

Anyways, the back story has a few elements to it, so I may not have these in perfect order, but here's the outline. Kevin crashed his car down at college, his uncle had it towed back up to Middleton to be repaired, Kevin's dad took his sweet ass time paying for the repairs, but it finally happened and then his uncle, Uncle Sal, came up with a way to deliver the repaired car to Kevin at college and everyone would live happily ever after. Not!

The Plan: I would drive Kevin's car down to CC and drop it off in the dorm parking lot and then Kevin's Uncle Sal would follow me, which he does anyways, drive me back to Middleton, well after dark, in his windowless and unassuming white cargo van, after dark on the dark highway, loaded with who knows how many rolls of duct tape and winds of rope, along the dark highway after dark and everybody lives happily ever after. Nope! I called that Plan Z+Z+Z+Z+Z. Plus, two more Z's when I caught Uncle Sal smirking so much.

Now, I do have this other fantasy type thing in my head about being somewhat controlled during a sexual encounter, but only in a mutually agreed upon role playing situation way and not by the way of Wyoming after hours and hours of being tied up and duct taped in the back of a cargo van. Also, you have me wearing a ball gag as a part of your control over me and I whimper a lot in my fantasy, so, whatever as that's just a fantasy. A maroon red gag ball, please and thank you, since maroon is my color.

Anyways, for my Plan A, right? The only plan that was going to happen.

My Plan A had Kevin's mom dropping off his repaired car at my place since we lived in a reasonable walking distance of each other and while the Franklin family men were safely at work and yes, Kevin's dad fags over me too, then have Mrs. Franklin accent my eyes with Cleopatra curled points, finish getting dressed while my slightly older brother gives Mrs. Franklin the doggie pounding that she needs, twice, because my slightly older brother is a horn dawg and Mrs. Franklin is married to a faggot and needs some sex, not peek, peek, peek once more, allow Mrs. Franklin to stuff gas money in my pockets her special way and head out on the highway with a return SC Am Train ticket in my hand! All in daylight hours!

And that was a good plan, folks. A sneaky two hours drive down to CC, hang out with Kevin for a few minutes, ahem, without a hot pizza in my hands, but dressed as a hot Trap, say our tootles and catch the last SC Am Train to Middleton for a smooth 40 minutes or so cruise on the rails, all in daylight hours and just in time to freshen up and hit the Strip!

What could go wrong, right? Well, a few things went wrong and the first thing that went wrong was that the windows of a modern train don't open so you can throw a stupid faggot out of it, but I don't want to jump ahead that far. I mean, if the windows would just slide half open, right?

Anyways, the guy on the return trip train was 30 something and he was my first 30 something flirter and I appreciated the attention, yada, yada, yada, but still, schmooze me and beat around the brush a little guy! Sheesh! But that's still jumping ahead.

So, with my safe plan of delivering Kevin's car well in progress, I hit the road and since I was driving alone, I let my leg coverings in my backpack.

[Attention. Wait, so, if Nash's older brother gets Mrs. Franklin pregnant from all the MILF doggie sex and they get married, then Nash and Kevin become step brothers or something, so what's weirder, the fact that Kevin has been whacking off over his step brother's body for years or for how Nash spent an entire summer staring at his unbeknownst grandma's flappy boobs from behind the curtain? Signed, Vicki, Nighttime Investigator]

And I only peeked into the trunk of Kevin's now repaired sedan because obviously, Mrs. Franklin, being the loving and caring mother that she is, most certainly filled it with a care package of goodies, right?

And that was a jackpot! Goodies galore! Which I only snatched just enough to keep my belly from growling during the two hours long drive, but jackpot!

However, as I was moving the bags around, I found something interesting, which I assumed was left over from the repair shop, but still interesting. It was a fairly new roll of silver duct tape, which isn't too unusual, except for it was obviously meant for some Tranny named Janie Jaye Jane since that was the name that was written on it with a Sharpie.

Which I returned to the auto repair shop since the repair shop was just before the highway entry ramp.

"Ahem! What is the meaning of this? I happen to know that Janie Jaye Jane works the, I mean, hangs out in the Cottonwood Street alley and submits for paper, so what is the meaning of this roll of duct tape with his name on it, hmm?"

[Snatches the roll of personalized duct tape]

"Give me that! I was wondering where that got off to! Also, tee he, you're barely half dressed, so, are you sucking cock this afternoon then, sweetie, huh?"

"Oh, I am not sucking dick this afternoon, faggot and I'm properly dressed for a solo drive to the coast! Although if I pull into any of the rest stops, well, maybe I didn't think it all the way through, but I have some leg coverings in my backpack, so?"

"You're hot."

"Thank you, but that doesn't answer my question about what the meaning of this highly personalized duct tape is all about! I demand an answer!"

"Relax, it's all mutual. Some nights, Janie Jaye Jane likes to role play that he was experimenting and practicing DIY home self-bondage and then he does too good of a job and then I catch him bond and helpless and then I have my way with him while he's bound face down on the floor and other nights it's just for lining the plywood glory hole that we may or may not have constructed in the back of the shop, so, it's mutual, it's almost all controlled and nobody gets hurt, so?"

"Oh, okay then, so, well, does Janie Jaye Jane whimper back and stuff? Well, never mind, carry on then."

Well, I could see the makeshift glory hole plywood wall from where I was standing and I totally didn't see the point of that at all. I mean, the guy could just lean forward and peek over it since it wasn't very tall, but whatever. As long as everything was mutual. And then I was finished with the repair shop crew and turned to continue my journey.

[Attention. What's weirder survey cancelled since there are way too many foot notes with each vote that claim Kevin always, always, always, ewe, tasted himself just after he whacked his wood over Nash's round butt! I'm going back to bed. Vicki]

"Ahem!"

"What? I just said that I'm not engaging with you or your side worker! I mean, I can see that every Tranny Ho from the Cottonwood Street alley has their number scribbled on that piece of disgusting plywood! I am not that way! I'm a flirt tease, not an alley worker looking for a situation!"

"Well, I see a bad situation in your immediate highway future if you exit that car at a rest area with those bare legs, so?"

"Oh, well, I just thought of that too and it is a long drive, but just because I have fishnet leg coverings in my backpack and just because your makeshift glory hole plywood wall is just about the right height for me to change behind with some modesty, that doesn't mean that I'm going to make a quick change right here and right now! I mean, just because your side worker just now rummaged through my backpack and just now handed me my spare leg coverings, that doesn't mean that I'm going to stand behind the stupid half wall and wiggle and waggle in and out of my shorts in front of you!"

"We'll stand behind this yellow line, promise."

Huh, I thought that was a yellow parking line for the cars that were in the shop for repairs, but after giving it a second look, huh, it was the "waiting in line" mark for the next up at the stupid glory hole!

"Well, am I supposed to also give a verbal play by play as I wiggle down my shorts, which causes me to bend over like this and then fiddle around with fishing the fishnets up my legs, which seems to take forever to wiggle them up my legs and causes me to maintain a leaned forward position like then and all the while the two of you are just going to stand back behind the yellow line, which is still close enough for you the two of you to peek over at my body and you're just going to whack off then, is that it?"

[Fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap]

Oh, that was totally it!

"And I suppose I should make sure that everything is straight and smoothed and use my hands like this to do that, all the while you two fags are still whacking off your wrenches over me and trying to peek at me through the little glory hole opening that I completely forgot about, is that it too?"

[Fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap]

"Hmm, I really like it when my fishnets extend past the waistband of my shorts like this, guys, do you?"

[Fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap, slap, slap, slap, fap, fap, fap]

"Okay, okay, guys, I'm not experienced this! When does it end?"

[Sploosh, splash, sploosh, splash, that's a lot of air! Sploosh, splash]

Well, the older geezer made a good point about the rest areas, so, so what? I was still a virgin. I think. But I may have been like a Cottonwood Street Ho since I took the time to pick up the paper rain drops that they scattered around on my side of the plywood wall, but only because I wanted to leave the shop clean and tidy. Oh, my glory hole area clean and tidy. That mess that hey flayed all about was on them!

Also, for how nobody touched anyone but themselves, that was a lot of paper rain drops! Or I might be missing out on a cash cow, for short.

Oh, and I did scribble my name and number on the piece of plywood with a Sharpie, but you won't be able to call or text me unless you can crack code. The code being to reverse the "96" into "69" in the suffix of my number, of course, but I don't answer unknown caller ID's, so, well leave a message with your name! Or I never said that, so.

And I did not pull into a rest area. I mean, I pulled in, looked around, found it to be full of people looking for an early Friday date and vroomed back to the highway and OMG, after what seemed like forever, I finally pulled into Kevin's dorm building parking lot and parked it!

And then, I mean, my first mistake was not to show up in a guy's dorm building dressed like a hot Trap. It was not showing up with something in my hand like a pale of dirt! Mixed with some rocks.

[Knock, knock]

"Oh, I don't know you, but if I paid you to finish my geometry homework, well, it's Friday night, so I need my beer and I'm a little short this week for the other important things in life, so? Also, why don't I know you then?"

I mean, I was shaking in my shoes for needing to use the bathroom!

"Um, I'm Nash, I'm Kevin's friend from back home, I drove his car down here, packed with goodies and if I don't get to your bathroom literally within seconds, there is going to be a problem!"

Yeah, I didn't wait for his answer. I mean, it was a two-hour drive! And since I drove like an old lady, it took me almost three hours!

[Attention. Nash has a thing about being caught and spied on as he stands and uses a urinal. It has not happened yet to my knowledge, Vicki]

Lol, and I used my foot to flush the toilet!

[Flush]

"Hey, wait a minute, Nash, who is Kevin's friend from back home, you're a, I mean, you're a, ooh, you're a guy! Right?"

"Oh, person who hasn't introduced himself yet, I am a guy, this is how I live, this is how I dress and I find it almost disgusting that what I see around me is how you live, so? Name?"

"Oh, Todd. Um, have a seat then. Um, Kevin's Chem Lab has a chem experiment in process that they have to complete before they can leave the lab or the entire coast line will melt down into lava, so, um, I don't really know much about this, so, um, have a seat!"

Well, I've sat on a dirty and pebbly river beach before, so.

[Brushes away dirt, rocks, old and cold pizza, beer cans, etc.]

"There's not much to know, Todd. I'm different, but I'm happy, the end, so?"

"Yeah, but?"

"OMG, Todd, I have fancy eyes, gleaming lips, nipple rings jewelry, no body hair and I have a dick, which is not all that and which is something that I've never shown before other than one risqué selfie in sheer Butterfly maroon undies, the end. Also, maroon is my color, so?"

[Tap, tap, search, search, tap, tap, scroll, scroll, oh, file, save]

"Todd, did you lie to me just now about Kevin being delayed by a chem experiment then, hmm?"

[Bouncing one leg over the other creating a wind induced dust storm]

"Oh, no, no, Nash, if Kevin and his lab partners don't control the mixture rate of the gooey blue liquid with the watery thin yellow liquid, the reaction will be that of a maroon red lava meltdown and we will all have to move to Wyoming, so?"

"Oh, I mean, I've heard good things about life and sex in Wyoming, so that's cool. And I'm not coming on to you, Todd, by saying that I like your "just woke up" bushy hair style, which I assume you wear 24 hours a day and we are going to have to talk about the room doors situation that I see around here, but I like your unkept hair, so?"

[Still leg bouncing a dust cloud up]

"And I'm not coming on to you, Nash, when I ask you to share a secret with me, like your fourth fantasy then, which are usually the best, so, go."

"Oh, I haven't made it to a fourth fantasy yet, Todd, but on my way up the flight of stairs I noticed on the bulletin board..."

"OMG, OMFG, "Hot Pizza, Hot Trap", that's you! Or that was you!"

[tap, tap, text, text, hot Trap, tap, text, no pizza, tap, text]

"Ahem, Todd, that's enough with the texting. It was me, it was basically a thing that kind of went wrong, everyone survived and lived happily ever after, the end, so put the phone down, please and thank you."

[Attention. Hot is a relative term, but his facial features are in his favor, Vicki]

"Alright, Todd, listen, I have an SC Am Train to catch back to Middleton and I already judged how long it's going to take me to walk to the train station just down the sidewalk, but listen, don't you guys believe in doors on your bedrooms then, hmm? Or at least purchase real drapes because they sell real drapes!"

"What, you don't like our shower curtain doors then, hmm, Nash?"

"Well, Todd, I would prefer duckie stickers on a wooden door over on white vinyl, but what the hell do I know about dorm room privacy then, so, I must go to catch my AM Train, I'll toss Kevin's keys on his bed and it was nice to meet you, Todd. Also, Kevin does have a bed, right?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Nash, I'm not gay or a faggot, but I like what I see, so, I mean, can I have sex with you or from you or however that works then, hmm?"