Nash 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LOL, college dorm life, right? Also, nope!

I mean, I explained to him, again, how I had to catch the last train out of town and I told him about how I may or may not be trying to talk with this guy, Mickey, maybe, but I told him that we could continue to communicate via text and maybe see each other over summer break.

[Attention. Trying to talk to my step brother, hah! Love, Vicki]

And whew, Kevin did have a bed and I took a few minutes to make it tight enough to bounce a coin off of it. And I only checked his night stand drawer to make sure that he condoms since that seemed to be the theme of life in dorms.

He had more wash clothes than condoms and three photos of me and I only left a pucker kiss on the side angle photo, which he snuck when I didn't know it, but since that photo made it seem like I had a good angle, well, I left things alone.

And I tongue lashed Todd good bye.

Todd did not complain and since Mickey struggles to engage back, it was all cool.

[Attention. Whew, I was worried that there may have been more moments than I thought, Vicki]

Todd did go on a "Hot Trap, No Pizza" texting frenzy and I had to trot to the train station, but I made it.

Almost.

"Um, don't you owe me for saving the day a while back then, Nash?"

"You got your reward, Troy! I mean, you took your reward and it's going to be my thing soon to have that done to me in a bed or up against a wall without clothes on, but I need to skedaddle to the train station to catch the last train out of "hot dog" city!"

"Oh, but I own and claim one your future things, then, hmm, Nash?"

Yeah, fair enough! But I had a train to catch and I did just that.

"Ahem, I work at the university during the week and then I take the train back to Middleton on Friday's, so?"

"And not to be rude, I didn't ask, so?"

"Oh, we regular trainees often chit chat with small talk, so?"

I mean, I propped up in my seat and glanced around and that was not true. Like, not at all true.

"Well, I'm tired, so, well, must you press your leg against mine like that then, hmm?"

He did not make any effort to release the pressure he applied against my thigh. Which is code for I'll spend the extra $31 for an upgraded train car next time.

"I mean, you're sexy and there a couple of hidden places and cubby holes on these train cars, so?"

Um, going back to the beginning of my story when I mentioned how it's such a shame that the windows on modern train cars don't actually open, yeah, that's where we are in my story. And I did not point the small travel size nail file that I had in my back pocket at him. I actually just started to file my nails.

"This nail file might be small, but my money is on that it will penetrate your neck before it bends, so?"

[File, file, file, file, bounce leg, file, bounce leg, file]

"Oh, I mean, tee he, that's my usual seat over there, somewhere behind us, so, tee he, enjoy your train ride!"

And I was happy that worked!

"Beverage service, it's a short trip, so beverages only, beverage service anyone?"

"Oh, Miss, a short ice tea, please and thank you, so?"

"Hmm, one short ice tea for one short, yet cute, boyish person then."

Oh, that was so much better than other things that I have referred to as!

[A short ice tea glass is placed down]

"Look, we don't know each, but I've seen you on hanging out on the Strip before a couple of times, so?"

"Oh, was I shaking in my shoes and trying to hide in the shadows then, Miss, um??"

"Shelia. And you were mostly shaking in your shoes and hiding in the shadows, but I think I caught your eye two Friday's ago, so?"

"Oh, alright, that did happen and I remember it because you wore your train conductor service uniform, which I just going to say we could work with, but it seems you already popped one extra button already, so [sip]?"

"Well, it's a short 40 minutes train ride back to Middleton and it's the last for the night, so I need my nips, I mean, I need my tits, ugh, I mean, I need my last tips, so?"

[Blink, blink, a mutual quizzical, yet whimsical stare down, blink, blink]

"Anyways, my boyfriend has heard that the witch woman who has you wrapped might be pulling together a nighttime investigation soon for the old Hanging Tree and..."

[Attention! Shelia's on my list now!]

"And since I like to do things with him to keep him happy, I mean, I wouldn't want to have to worry about any amateur investigators getting lost in trees for seven or eight minutes, so?"

"Oh, oh, Shelia, I mean, I support Vicki and her work, but there is no way in hell that I would ever go anywhere near the Hanging Tree since the legend has it that the Johnston family kept hanging the wrong people from being bad Moonshine poison drunk!"

"Well, they say that bad Moonshine makes you blind, so, anyways, Nash, since there is only about 15 minutes left to the route, the old geezer in seat 4A would slip me an extra two hundo if you spent the las of trip sitting in seat 4B so he could get a whiff of your perfume, so? Also, the old geezer already slipped me the extra two hundo, so, would you mind?"

See, folks? I said it above somewhere! I'm missing out on easy cash cows somehow! And since it's such a small world, LOL, he was the retired founding father of the car repair shop! And thankfully old age limp, but he slipped me two hundo too! I mean, have you seen the prices of perfume these days?

And my 27 hours Friday continued! I was running out of gas, but I was sticking with it!

"Grandma, Grandma, are you decent?"

[Hands over eyes to not repeat history]

"Come child, what fortune or disaster can I read for you today then, hmm? And stop running your cute mouth at the family gatherings! It was innocent."

"Grandma, Grandma, I mean, Madame Mey-Mey X, will Mickey ask me out tonight for an Icy Freeze and a burger? I've had a busy day and I'm horny, I mean, hungry, so?"

[Flips a Tarot card, flip, flip, flip, flip, flip]

"Ahh, the icy and snow-capped mountains card! I see, I see, I see an Icy Freeze in your future then!"

"Grandma, Grandma, I mean, Madame Mey-Mey X, will it be frosty blue Icy Freeze then?"

[Flips a Tarot card, flip, flip, flip, flip, flip]

"Ahh, the masters of the earth, the deep blue oceans, you will have your frosty blue Icy Freeze tonight then, my child. Now pay up double and skedaddle because my tits just pop out naturally these days!"

Oh, it was not all that natural since I worked there already and knew which fishing lines to pull that were hooked to three of her flowing robes! And I got fired when I pulled the fishing lines that were somehow attached to her wig.

But I paid up and left and walked right past a line of men, waiting to have their fortunes told the natural way. Men, right? Let out a pair of boobs and they don't care that you have been reading and predicting fortunes and disasters since, well, since last June, LOL.

"Oh, am I hungry and thirsty then after the Friday morning and afternoon that I just had, I mean, whew, right, tee he?"

"Oh, Nash, let me start then. Just like the ghost investigator lady on TV always has a few moments of feeling queasy in every show, you have a lame excuse for something and just like the ghost investigator lady on TV always sees a ghoulish, yet in its entirety spooky ghost lady for a moment that none of her camera crew ever see or captures on video in every show, you want something and just like the ghost investigator lady on TV always then gets touched, poked, bumped or brushed against when no other investigator experiences that in every show, you have a way to buy me off or to buy my silence, so?"

"Vicki, it's not like that all this time! I mean, I heard from one source that your step brother said I was like a tasty snack and I heard from another source that he said I was like a cup cake, so I should know the truth about that so the worrying doesn't kill me and it's not like I want to know if Mickey finished my chain belt, but it might kill me if he doesn't make it just like the vision in my head and oh, here, I have these three gift cards for you from the NITEHDTCS, the Nighttime Investigation Tactical Equipment Heavy Duty Travel Container Shop just down the strip and they expire at midnight, so?"

"Oh, I see that they expire at midnight tonight, you know, written over "good for one year" with a Sharpie in very suspicious hand writing!"

Well, I mean, folks, I was not trying to buy off Vicki's silence! Her approval would have been nice, but silence, that's a big LMAO plus LOL together! Just between us, of course.

[Attention. Nash might get a black eye! Also, he is and has a cupcake, love, Vicki]

"Oh, and now you're just going to hand me the Sharpie that was used for suspicious hand writing evidence then, Nash, hmm?"

[Closes eyes and leans forward]

"Twelve freckles, please and thank you, Vicki, six on each side of the bridge of my perfectly perky nose in a staggered zig zag downward diagonal line formation and in speckles, not splotches and don't let the line extend much past the center of my retinas, please and thank you."

[Attention. Now available on Chang Market, one needy, but cute cupcake girly boy for pawning off on or for fair trade, submit inquires to Vicki]

"And this is why I don't want children! Sheesh."

[Speckle dot, speckle dot, speckle dot, speckle dot, speckle dot, speckle dot, splotch, oops]

There, they look nice, right folks? Twelve speckle spots! Anyways, I didn't ask Mickey for a crazy chain belt. I just wanted it to be as small as possible in terms of the links, but not those thick twisted wire link chains that seem to be popular with smaller sized chains, so, you know, a miniaturized regular chain link belt. Apparently, LOL, not available in normal stores.

[Mwah, ummah, smack]

"Hmm, hi, Mickey, were you able to come up with anything for my belt then, hmm?"

[Mickey looks to the right and then to left]

"Nash, I'm going to give you three weeks to stop kissing me like that in somewhat public!"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, smack]

"Well, your boner says something else, Mickey, but what did you come up with then, if anything for my crazy belt idea, hmm? Wait, wait, wait!"

[Mwah, mwah, mwah, ummah, oomph, mwah, smooch, smack]

"Oh, my bad, Mickey, tee he, I thought your blood pressure had dropped and then I was wrong, so?"

"Ugh, you and I are in the alley soon, Nash!"

"Hah! Alley, bedroom, river park, traffic light! I've been hinting for three months that I like you! or are you one of those guys who don't like their dick sucked off, huh? I'm so ready, Mickey!"

Well, so what if I liked Mickey then, hmm? He never took me up on it anyways, but I would have gone with the flow!

"Alright, enough, Nash and listen up because this assignment / request / puppy dog eyes / crotch rub / trickery wasn't easy."

Well, it was more of a rubbing back while giving Mickey my best puppy dog eyes while asking him, as the handyman of the crew, to make a chain link belt for me, but I like him, so what?

"I came up with two types of chains. A decorative type that is used in ceiling lamp chandeliers and a artsy decorative style from an arts and crafts website, so, listen carefully, the chandelier type has a nice color, but the links are less than the standard link that I think you're looking for and the artsy style look exactly what I think you're looking for, but they are barely made of metal and not very strong and they both came in standard lengths, so we need to size them up because if I snip either one short, well, that will be that then, so?"

"Well, I insist that you string each around me personally, Mickey and make that measurement! And it's just a belt, I'm not pulling an ATV out of the mud, so?"

Oh, he was right that the artsy decorative chain looked much more like the real and light weight, but I let him size me with both anyways.

"Oh, I'm posting that I was just felt up by my un-named boyfriend!"

"Hold still, Nash. And this is how I would feel you up if I were really feeling you up!"

[Pat, squeeze, squeeze, rub, slide, rub, slide, pat, pat, squeeze, squeeze, pat, pat]

"I still like the artsy chain for its silvery color and all you have to do, Mickey, is to get over your own issues! But that was a pretty good start."

"You're very tempting, Nash!"

"And you're totally ready for some relief, Mickey!"

Well, he was. He's a guy and we were, um, talking close up, so. And I like Mickey, so what?

[Attention. Since that sneaky little SOB snuck in a very risqué, yet bad ass, nighttime investigation leotard battle suit, complete with a whip ass vest that has cool ass wide nylon straps, buckles and pouches, boots to die for, the perfect medium grey battle tights that will stretch almost sheer and a fancy flash light, the pawn off or trade sale has been cancelled]

"What happens if we cross that line then, Nash, hmm?"

I mean, Mickey fiddled with the waistband of my jeans, off in the dark, so.

[Oomph, slush, oomph, slurp, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, ooh, gag, ooh]

"We'll find out, Mickey."

[Thrust, oh, pump, ooh, thrust, oh, push, oh, thrust, OMG, pump, pump, pump, thrust, push]

"[Inhales air!] Oh, okay, whew, let loose, Mickey."

[Oomph, slush, oomph, slurp, gasp, oomph, slurp, oomph, suck, oomph, gasp, gag, ooh, gag, ooh]

Well, guys, right? They only listen when you tell them to let loose!

[Sploosh, splash, blast, squirt, squirt, blast, blast, squirt, sploosh, splash, gush, gush, gush]

"[Gargling, gulping, inhaling] I'm with you, Mickey. I'm passing out, but I'm here!"

[Gulp, gag, gulp, swallow, swallow, gulp, jeez, jeez, gulp, gag, gag, gulp, oh, swallow, gulp]

Well, I passed out. But I stuck with him.

Also, that wasn't easy, but I knew it was coming and I prepped for it and I like Mickey, so what?

And when I opened my eyes, I spied him milking his ooze out, but that might be normal for a normal guy, so since he was not milking his ooze and drizzle out on me, I let it go. And watched. And I had been totally doing it wrong all this time!

"So, Mickey?"

[Scrambles a little bit]

"What? I wasn't doing anything and you're supposed to be passed out anyways, Nash."

"Hey, relax, Mickey, I mean, we're doing what we just did again someday, but if you ever want to um, well, jack off on me and I mean, directly on me, I mean, just give me a little hint so I know not to wear anything new, so?"

And apparently, that's how you get a guy to kiss you first! And I would do that for Mickey. I mean, all couples have a "thing" in bedroom and I like Mickey, so what?

Also, LOL, yeah, he gave me a hint. For next time. In between his next blow job from me and before he takes me the other way. His words, not mine. But good luck getting me to give it up the other way just yet. Besides, come on, three times? He's Mickey, not Super Mickey, so. Um, right?

But I like him, so what?

"Um, James, what's all the fuss on the Strip then right now, huh?"

"Hmph!"

"James, listen, I recognize that you half heartly asked me out and I appreciate that, but I'm struggling enough to talk to one person, let alone play the field, so, I'm happy that you have an interest in me and I won't soon forget that, but for now, let's just put a pin in it, okay? And what's all this fuss and bother about then?"

"Fine, Nash, I'll sit on the back burner then and whack off over your good angle photo that is circulating and trending on Chang! Anyways, there are like three fusses going on. First, Vicki slipped into the Lava Java Coffee Shop and changed into some wild ass investigation uniform in the Ladies and that caused a fuss when she came outside. And then there was another fuss when she started her recruitment for new investigative followers for her investigation of the Johnston family at the Hanging Tree and then there was yet another fuss when Peacock Penny elbowed her way through the crowd and started squawking. Also, Peacock Penny is looking for you, so?"

"Oh, James, I've already told like six people that there is no way in hell that I will not go anyway near that damn Hanging Tree for fear on the Moonshine vendor tent at the Hanging Tree Festival! Well, I might go up to the investigation starting point to help Shelia adjust her bosom, so? And don't make fun of me for saying bosom, James! I struggle saying boobs since, well, exactly what good angle photo of me is circulating and trending then, James, hmm?"

[Phone, scroll, scroll, scroll, SOB, that sneaky ass Kevin!]

"Ahem, coming through, excuse me, ahem, excuse me, coming through."

[Pieces of colorful feather bits were flaying and floating in the air]

"Nash, here is the expenses bill for the promo petites that you just hired to promote Vicki's nighttime investigation down at the Hanging Tree, so?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] Peacock Penny, when did I hire, OMG, eight petites in total to promote something I won't even go near? When did I hire all this then hmm?"

"Oh, when you were loving on your boyfriend, Mickey, just now, that's when! So?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] well, what's this line item then, Peacock Penny?"

"Oh, all eight Lil Ladies will need matching battle investigation uniforms to match with Miss Vicki and just for you, the petites will stick with your grey and black color scheme. Not mine, of course, which be blue, green and accented with red, but still, so?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] and this line item then?"

"Oh, flashing LED leg garter belts for the Lil Ladies, in peacock colors, of course, so?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] and this is the total for the promo weekend then? This looks bigger than the city of Middleton's River maintenance budget!"

"Well, it can't be called a big bag of money if it isn't chuck full of money. Also, I approve of you and Chuck as a good one weekend match up, so let me when you want that to happen, so?"

Well, I was speechless. Also, the petite Lil Ladies have a habit of leaving people speechless.

"Hmm, I can tell that you're speechless, Nash and I like it that way and I already know that you have a mental issue with the Hanging Tree investigation over poisoned Moonshine and that's okay just as long as the big bag of money that I am responsible for stays fat with cash, Nash, so? Also, get past being speechless and say "hey" to the Lil ladies, Nash."

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough, gulp] oh, um, hey there Lil Minnie Mimi Maye, Lil Lannie Leah Lynn, Lil Sandi Sassy Suzie, Lil Brandi Bibi Babs, Lil Mar Maye, Lil Jeannie Jaye, Lil Lilly Lia and Lil Kisha Kaye, so?"

"You will not be disappointed, Nash. Even though it sounds like you won't even be there."

Well, it was like nine to one and Lil Minnie Mimi Maye already plays unfair anyways with masterfully planned out poses and stances, so.

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] well."

"Well?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] well, what is your role then, Peacock Penny, hmm?"

"Oh, I manage the big bag of money, the extra flash light batteries, squawk, reject all guys who ask to see my peacock's nest, swing my crazy colorful hair around and shake my peacock tail feathers around to fill the air with feather pieces so people cough and spit, so?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] well..."

"See? Just like that! You're under my charms now, Nash, so that's that!"

I mean, Peacock Penny made it seem like it was thirty to one, so.

[Attention. [Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] what I said earlier about hot being relative may not be true if you can see me in this whip ass investigation uniform! [Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] I'm just saying, any of you Lil Ladies, who might want to make Nash a coffee in morning! Love, a blind eye turned, Vicki]

Well, my 27 hours day was about over anyways. My facial hair is a total waste of time, but it does poke through after a while here and there, so that was my long, yet eventful day and I like Mickey, so what?