Nasty Cassie

Story Info
Bitch of a Sister-in-Law gets the banging of her life.
5.8k words
4.28
201.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers

The sun, red and angry was just starting to set. I stopped pacing long enough to look out over the city. My wife, Jill and I had a wonderful view from the eighth floor of our hotel room but I wasn’t really in the mood to enjoy it. My brother-in-law, Conrad had been nominated for a regional music award and I had just learned he had given my ticket to the event to an old friend of his.

“So, what’s the big deal” Jill called out from behind the bathroom door. “You didn’t want to come in the first place, in fact, I thought you would be happier..”

“Well, have a nice time” I muttered, glaring out the plate glass window.

“Why don’t you just call up a friend?” Jill asked, choosing to ignore the sarcasm “It’s not like you don’t know anyone here”.

I realized she was right. I pulled out my wallet and fished around for a slip of paper I knew was buried deep within. As Jill came out of the bathroom I picked up the phone and began dialing.

A loud knock on the door meant Conrad and Cassie had arrived to take Jill to the awards show. Jill opened the door to reveal my in-laws, waiting impatiently.

Cassie’s lithe body was sheathed in a strapless, white lace evening gown. Starched, scalloped lace at the mid-calf hemline and along the plunging bodice contrasted with her smooth, darkly tanned skin. I savored every inch from painted toe to carefully coiffed, honey blonde hair. A long string of gumball-sized white pearls hung at her throat and disappeared into the dark crevice of her cleavage. My worshiping was broken as I noticed, from the corner of my eye, Jill waving goodbye. I waved back halfheartedly and continued staring at Cassie. The four inch heels of her white sandals accentuated her thin calves. The slim straps wrapped tightly around her petite ankles and feet. As she pivoted to turn her firm thigh and long lean legs flashed in the side slit of the dress. A cascade of smooth blond hair was framed by the expanse of warm, inviting flesh from the middle of her back to the top of her delicately sculpted shoulders.

Cassie leaned away too far and reached suddenly to Conrad for support. It was only seven o’clock and she was already inebriated. Our eyes met and I realized Cassie was sneering, at me. Jill slammed the door behind her as a voice on the phone called out to me.

“Koffi, please” I asked and waited as the receptionist tracked him down.

A few minutes later and Koffi was on the phone. I explained my situation to him and he agreed, wholeheartedly to coming over after his afternoon shift, for a few drinks.

I hung up the phone and thought about the last time I had seen Cassie in an evening dress. I couldn’t imagine anything comparing to that memory. But as it turned out, I was wrong.

At nine I left the room and went down to the hotel lounge. The mellow sounds of a live jazz band greeted me. As my eyes adjusted to the dim light I realized the place was almost empty. I chose a booth in the back corner and ordered a highball from the disinterested waitress.

I had been waiting for about a half hour when a flash of dark flesh and white fabric caught my attention. Cassie teetered into the lounge, heading straight towards me. Her long slender neck and wide, soft shoulders perfectly complimented the simple elegance of the white evening gown. The figured cloth clung tightly to her and I enjoyed the silhouette of her shapely figure. Her firm, pointy breasts pushed out sharply against the material. She came over and sat down heavily, a pained look on her face.

“He didn’t win, did he?” I asked carefully.

“No” Cassie said looking sullenly at my drink. “They gave it to some eighteen year old bimbette.”

I stifled a laugh. That bimbette was the best talent this city had produced in the last fifteen years.

“Let me guess, you made a scene, and they politely asked you to leave?” I was pretty sure I knew what the answer would be.

“Not so politely” she muttered, still eying my drink.

“Can I buy you a drink Cassie?” I finally asked “It’s Mai-Tai’s you like, right?”

She nodded and I waved down the waitress for help. I stared at Cassie from across the table. She had pinned her long honey blond hair up away from her face, away from her light blue eyes. She eyed me suspiciously but smiled back, her brilliant white teeth framed by full, deep red lips.

“That’s new, isn’t it?” I asked, referring to the dress but taking the opportunity to stare at her breasts.

“Are you alright?” she asked with contempt.

“Yeah I’ll be fine” I said, hoping I wasn’t staring too much. “I was just thinking about the last time I saw you in an evening dress.”

Cassie rolled her eyes, irritated.

“It never happened” she said firmly.

“Yeah, okay…” I said, unconvinced.

The discussion ground to a halt as the waitress set the drink on the table. Without a word of thanks or acknowledgment Cassie brought the straw to her lips, her cheeks sucking in deeply.

My eyes were once more locked on to her ample cleavage when a familiar voice boomed out from across the room.

“Bob?” I looked up, annoyed at the interruption.

A dark figure of a man closed in on us.

“Bob, how are you?” asked a deep voice with a heavy accent which was hard to place.

“Koffi?” I stood up and shook his outstretched hand.

He was exactly the same as when we had met, a few years earlier. He was still a stocky black kid with a warm, friendly disposition.

He had shown up one morning looking for work at the shop I was managing. He seemed like a good kid who needed a break, so I hired him. It turned out I had done him a bigger favour than I had known. His working status was running out and if he hadn’t found work on that day he was going to be sent back to Nigeria. He told me later, if he had boarded the plane, a death squad would have been waiting for him to touch down on the other side. Less than a year later business had slowed down and I was forced to lay off Koffi along with a dozen others. He found work elsewhere but would drop by the shop from time to time. He always felt he owed me for helping him.

“Are you with someone?” he inquired, his eyes sopping up Cassie.

I introduced him to my sister-in-law and he flashed a bright, wide smile. He wore dress pants and a pressed white shirt, his skin, the color of black velvet.

“Would you like to join us?” I asked him, watching for Cassie’s reaction out of the corner of my eye.

Koffi looked Cassie over, waiting for her response, his broad smile growing and infectious. Cassie smiled back, so I quickly nodded for Koffi to sit. Over the following hour we all got to know each other better and enjoyed more drinks. Cassie was fascinated by Koffi’s hands, I must admit they were huge, a feature I had never noticed when he worked for me. We kept Cassie’s Mai-Tai’s flowing.

At one point I needed to relieve myself and when I returned I was surprised to find Cassie and Koffi sitting closely together.

“Koffi was just telling me, where he comes I would be treated like a Goddess” her voice was a little slurred but she sounded excited too. The condescension she had regarded me with earlier seemed to be waning.

We talked some more of Koffi’s land before Cassie got bored and started fidgeting restlessly.

She nuzzled into me, cheek to cheek.

“He’s very sweet” she said softly.

She was beginning to regard me like a trusted conspirator, once again.

At that moment I was willing to take a chance to find out just how much confidence she had in me. And I wanted to know just how excited she was. I casually placed my hand on her bare leg.

But she surprised me by immediately extending her hand to Koffi.

“Would you care to dance?” she asked him quickly.

Koffi looked at her with his dazzling white smile before sliding out. I sat back and watched my tipsy sister-in-law trying to dance with a black man, a stranger to her. Even in heels Cassie was just a little shorter than him. They moved closer together and Cassie tried to take the lead.

They stayed out on the dance floor for a few songs. After each one they would stand a little closer, grind a little harder. Koffi was an awful dancer. He just couldn’t seem to find the beat. Cassie kept trying but I could tell it was getting painful. They gave up completely when a faster song started. Koffi led her back to our table, her hand completely enveloped by his. They sat together closely and I had to move over to get next to Cassie. I set my hand on the top of her hip, which was exposed by the slit in the dress. Slowly I moved my hand closer to find out just how wet she had become. I was shocked to find Koffi’s hand there already, softly caressing her. Cassie looked over at me and smiled helplessly.

She leaned over and began gently nibbling on Koffi’s ear lobe, then rimmed the edge of his ear with the tip of her tongue. I closed my eyes.

“Can he come upstairs?” She whispered over to me softly.

I was helpless to do anything but nod, first to Cassie and a moment later, when she wasn’t looking, to Koffi. He grinned back happily.

I announced it was time to go. I had dropped a bundle on drinks and I wanted to make sure I had enough energy to live every single moment of this evening to its fullest. Koffi and Cassie went out together while I stayed and signed for the tab. They were talking by the elevators when I went over. Cassie was fidgeting with her room card. We went up silently to the 9th floor, Cassie standing close to Koffi. When the elevator doors opened Cassie stepped out and down the hall. Koffi and I both watched how gracefully her body moved in the white dress. We shuffled out together, both staring at the strides formed from her long legs.

Once we were all inside her room Cassie snuck over to the hall closet and pulled something off a hanger. Sheilding us from seeing it and giggling she excused herself to the washroom. I walked past the dimly lit lamps by the double bed to the large window and opened the curtains to reveal the lights of the city.

“Fantastic” said Koffi behind me.

“Yea, it looks so perfect from up here doesn’t it” I stated.

“I meant Cassie” Koffi said quietly, smiling.

I went to the mini-bar and pulled out a bottle of chilled white wine, it was domestic but I knew it would still kill Conrad when he saw it on the bill. I poured three glasses and sat at the foot of the bed waiting for Cassie to come out.

The bathroom door opened, Cassie stepped out, still in her heels. She was naked beneath an unbuttoned, long grey fur coat. The pearl necklace still glimmered on the supple skin of her shoulders and breasts. When she moved, the coat parted to expose the silk lining and her naked figure from throat to toe. I held my breath.

“Is this what you wanted?” she asked, reaching for her glass.

She wasn’t asking me but I nodded, speechless. I could feel my heartbeat throbbing in my ears. Cassie took a mouthful of the wine and set the glass on the dresser. She wrapped her arms around Koffi’s neck and kissed him deeply, pushing the wine from her mouth into his. They stood together for a few minutes, holding each other. Reaching inside the coat, Koffi’s hands started flowing over Cassie, starting at the tops of her shoulders, moving down over her breasts to her flat stomach and onto her hips, and pulling her closer to him.

Cassie reached down the front of his pants and raised her eyes in surprise. She slid down him until she was on her knees. She pulled Koffi’s pants down to his ankles and impatiently helped him step out. She ran her hands up his dark legs until they rested on the waistband of his boxers. Pulling these down to the base of his well muscled thighs she was rewarded as his prick rose up to greet her. She grunted with approval before she leaned back, opened her mouth and slowly engulfed as much of him as she could. Slowly savoring every second she pulled back before plunging forward again. Koffi gasped and reached down to hold her face in both hands. He pumped his hips forward, uncertainly at first but then with greater confidence. Cassie licked and swallowed his long black cock, the effort producing a noisy, slurping sound. Koffi pulled her face up and Cassie, still on her knees unwillingly released his cock from her mouth gazing up at him with those big blue eyes. She moved her head back, waiting for his kiss but Koffi leaned down and spat into her upturned face and opened mouth. She closed her lips and swallowed down his spit before opening her mouth again, wide.

Cassie was soon moaning once more as she went back to gobbling down his cock. Koffi reached down to pull himself away but Cassie didn’t want to stop. He encircled her throat with both hands and lifted until she was standing. With one hand still around her throat he reached out and clawed the long coat off her shoulders and away from her body. He hungrily sucked and chewed on her bared breasts. Finally he pushed her roughly back and onto the bed. I moved to lie beside her. Koffi fell between her legs and began assaulting her pussy with his hands and mouth. Cassie’s head lolled toward me, spit and pre-cum smeared on her lips and face. Her eyes were closed and I kissed her fully as she began to moan loudly. His thumb rubbed her nib as he forced two then three thick fingers into her, as deeply as he could. The bed was shaking from her thrusting into Koffi’s hand. Her face twisted, her body tensed and I knew he had brought her to orgasm.

“Congratulations” I whispered in her ear “Looks like someone’s a winner tonight.” She gazed over at me with a serene smile.

Koffi rose up and begin to position himself between her long legs.

“Wait a minute” she said, suddenly awoken from her reverie. Extending her arms to hold him back she continued, “I’m not on the pill anymore; you’ll have to wear a condom”

She looked over at me for support but all I could do was smile sheepishly. Meanwhile Koffi looked at us both with a mixture of confusion and frustration.

“I have a box in the overnight bag in the bathroom” she whispered to me urgently. “Go grab them, quickly”.

Suddenly feeling protective of Cassie, I pulled myself off the bed and hustled into the bathroom. In the overnight bag was a box of extra large condoms and I wondered if those could really be for her husband, Conrad. I ran back out into the room but Koffi’s cock was already poised at the entrance to Cassie’s pussy. I scampered up to the bed and pushed the box into Koffi’s face.

“Here” I said, too sharply “you have to wear one, there’s no way in hell she’s having a black baby.”

Koffi stared over at me, hurt. Still staring he lunged forward. Cassie grunted beneath him helplessly. She grunted again when he pulled all the way out before plunging all the way back in. Utterly speechless, I shook the box in his face. He pushed himself up onto one elbow and without losing rhythm he reached for the box and threw it across the room.

“Now wait just a God damned minute” I said, running to retrieve the box.

I turned around and watched as he placed his enormous hands on Cassie’s breasts, almost completely containing them.

“Harder” she moaned “squeeze them harder”

The muscles in Koffi’s arms flexed as he squeezed and pulled on Cassie’s breasts. His whole body suddenly started to contort as his back, thighs and ass tightened and he began to quickly come, deep inside Cassie.

He continued plunging into Cassie clawing her breasts to pull himself in deeper. He remained until he was covered with a thick sheen of sweat. He pulled out slowly and with him came a large clot of his seed which ran down between Cassie’s ass cheeks. She only had eyes for Koffi.

He pulled himself up and sat in the desk chair, his legs splayed wide, his cock glistening and still semi-hard, twitching in time to his slowing heartbeat.

Cassie took a deep breath, got up and kneeled down at Koffi’s feet putting his shrinking cock into her mouth, cleaning it as she rolled it around. Her upturned ass was calling to me and I realized this was my chance. I pulled down my pants and dropped my underwear with my cock stuck to it with pre-cum. I positioned myself behind Cassie’s ass and prepared to enter her, as excited as a school boy. But Koffi put up a big black hand.

“Don’t forget the condom” he said laughing.

He was right, damnit. I looked behind me for the box and frantically tore the package open and removed a condom. I pulled it over my cock and the condom slid off, landing on the rug. I looked down in astonishment as Koffi laughed loudly. I picked up the condom and once more pulled it onto my cock, it was a bit like trying to wear your father’s galoshes but I used one hand to hold it on as I positioned myself behind Cassie.

I slid inside her easily, very easily, she was wet and nasty and as I probed her Koffi’s cock started to come to life. Cassie was focused on it and I’m not even sure she even knew I was having sex with her. A few more strokes and I realized this wasn’t working.

I pulled out, slipped off the condom and raised myself up with my cock poised at the tight ring of her ass. I pushed forward gently and Cassie peered back at me with a scowl. This was better, at least I had her attention. Koffi reached down, placed one hand on each of her ass cheeks and firmly spread them wider for me. I pushed forward, gently but steadily. It was such a magnificent sight, my cock, once more buried to the hilt in Cassie’s smooth white ass. She was trying to say something but Koffi’s cock effectively muffled her. I pulled out slowly and began to use her tight ass in earnest.

Her body rocked back and forth, skewered on our cocks. Her breasts, still red from Koffi’s rough handling, rocked back and forth. I don’t know how long I lasted, it seemed like only moments but I know it was more. I finally pushed my cock into her as deeply as I could and tried to give her a Bob-enema she would never forget. When I was done, I could feel my shrinking cock being pushed out of her. I scanned the area hoping to find something to clog the nasty flow I knew would follow. Koffi understood my need and quickly undid the clasp holding Cassie’s pearl necklace. He let the necklace roll down her back toward me. I regarded it skeptically. But he was right; the pearls did the job in the end, literally. Spent and exhausted, I collapsed at the foot of the bed.

Koffi stood up and towed Cassie by his cock over to the window. A short, dangling tail of glazed pearls wagged happily with each movement of her ass. He pushed her down so she was on her hands and knees on the rug, her filled ass facing him. She moaned for him as he swept aside her long legs and entered her pussy again, forcefully. Cassie was panting as he pushed himself back onto her.

Koffi’s ass repeatedly rose and descended to drive into my sister-in-law. Cassie’s tiny feet were curled up, her red, painted toes clenching every time Koffi drove in. My hand reached down to grab the condom box but I realized it didn’t matter, I wasn’t going to be able to get him to wear one anyway. After a few minutes she let out a long low moan and came again, the lips of her used pussy contracting over and over. Koffi wasn’t ready though. He used her until she collapsed spread-eagled on the rug and still he carried on. Finally Koffi drove forward and froze, his cock completely buried in Cassie’s pussy before driving into her maniacally over and over. White juice ran out around his cock down over Cassie’s engorged clit before soaking into the rug. Koffi collapsed forward, staying on and in Cassie. I watched, fascinated as his cock twitched inside her. I got up and saw them smiling at each other, their faces inches apart. He kissed her on the lips.

“Have you had enough yet?” he asked earnestly.

“No” Cassie shook her head playfully.

I did a double take. We had just given her more sex in an hour than she could get in a month and she wanted more?

Snowfish
Snowfish
12 Followers
12