Nasty Letter

Story Info
Dom sends her sub an erotic letter, only to reenact it later.
5k words
4.53
8.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree was exhausted. Usually, she would jump out of her car once she pulled into her parking place. But today, she turned off the ignition, leaned her head against the door, closed her eyes, and just remembered how warm her bed was. How the smell of John, made her heart race. How the heat from his body soaked down to the very core of her being.

She sighed as she stretched her legs, god she needed him. No, she had to have him claim her, make her remember who owned her. Bree slung her bag over her shoulder and forced herself out of the car. The October sky was soft, streaked with the first threads of sunlight. A slight breeze ruffled her blond hair as the cool breeze passed. Her long sexy legs carried her across the parking lot into her office building.

Passed the main entrance and down a long corridor, Bree walked into her office, private, lockable, and a place she'd had planned to use to hide from the long morning ahead. Bree sighed as she brushed her hair from her face. Last few weeks John and she had not been themselves. Work and family life had overrun their time together.

Jesus, when was the last time she and John had sex? It had been so long she could not even remember when. God, she needed his strength, the feel of him claiming her, the feel of his hand molding her to his every need. She sighed at the thought and made a mental note to make sure she reminded him tonight she was his to have.

As she walked into her office she noticed a gray envelope on her desk, on it was the name Firefly. Bree's heart fluttered as she saw this. John must have left this the other day. Quickly, she slit the envelope, pulled out the folded paper, and skimmed the opening lines.

I will take you in your office this afternoon. It's where I'm taking my girl.

Blood rushed to her face as she collapsed into her chair. She really should wait and read this later, yes that is it. After all, it had been a while since he sent her something like this.

Slowly she slid down in her chair and began to read the letter.

You've had a long day, and you don't think anyone else is around. You kick off your heels and roll down those stockings exposing your long sexy legs. You don't notice I've been waiting for you, watching your every move, until I reach around you and start unbuttoning your shirt. You gasp as my hands caress your full tits until your nice tailored shirt falls on the floor. You need this right now, say it.

John left her a hot letter as a surprise. She slammed the letter down on her desk. Got up from her chair and quickly locked her office door. The normal early birds were walking in, surely she would have time to at least read a little bit more. Then she leaned back in her chair and began to read again.

When I unzip your tight skirt, you feel my hard cock pressed against your ass. I pull your lace panties down, inch by inch, over your smooth thighs. You're already wet, biting your lip, but you don't turn around. Not even when I unhook your bra and run my hands all over your incredible tits.

Breathe. She told herself to remember to breathe. The office was suddenly twenty degrees hotter.

Your nipples are so hard for me, your body obeys my every whim. And your pussy is beyond wet for me, as you feel moisture dripping down your creamy thighs. When I slide two fingers into your experienced cunt, sliding in as a moan escapes your lips. You're already so close to cumming on my hand.

You love me doing this to you, don't you, Bree? You're holding onto your desk now because you can't take all the pleasure. But my whore can take a lot more than this, and you will.

God, he is evil. Her cheeks were hot. Her nipples rubbed against her bra. She let out a lite moan as the ache between her legs was getting stronger.

You've been around, and you've had your share of men. You may know the feel of a man's body but only I own you. Finally giving in to the pleasure of knowing your rapture is coming. Your ready when my big cock parts your lips as your pussy latches on, quenching the hunger it has longed missed. A moan escapes your lips, as I force you down over your desk. You begin to move your hips back into me, begging to take you faster. Squirming, knowing what is about to come I caress your head. Shh, just relax, Firefly. I'm taking you for a ride.

The paper crumpled in her hand. Her head felt light...

At ten minutes past six, the office was dead. Most of the doors there were locked, the only real light came from Bree's office. John had texted her earlier to be ready to go at 5. He knew what he was doing. Making her wait may have been wrong but the end result would be even sweeter. When John had talked to her at lunch Bree was breathless. He knew what was bothering her, she could not get past the letter. After everything they had been through, he knew how deep her feelings were.

John lightly knocked on her office door. After waiting for less then a few seconds, he pushed it open and closed it behind him.

Therewith her head down on her desk was his Firefly. She had been too tired to enjoy anything lately and somehow fell asleep waiting. Bree was sprawled in her swivel chair, breathing heavily through those luscious peach-colored lips. Her long golden blonde hair scattered over her shoulders. Her tailored white blouse and long black skirt clung to her ripe curves. As he walked up closer to her, his eyes roamed following were she had thrown off her heels and traveling up her long lightly muscled legs. In her sleep, her knees had fallen apart just enough for John's mind wandered up to her creamy thighs and to her wet hot pussy.

As he looked down at her he could feel his dick aching to be unleashed. John could not help but smile as he knew what was to come. Bree could never say no to him, after all, he owned her. Not because he was her dom, no that would never be what made her give herself to him. It was all of him, yes he owned her, heart, mind, body, and soul. Neither would have it any other way.

He gently moved some of her hair from her ear. "Firefly", he said softly.

Bree stirred, let out a moan, and then relaxed again.

John brought his face down to her ear. "Firefly, it's time to wake up."

Eyelids fluttered, then her green eyes opened wide.

Bree peered up at him as she brushed the hair off her flushed face, aware that he was watching every move. She could not help but bite her lower lip, as her eyes wandered over his body and down to the bulge she desired. So obvious was the two ripe bids pressing through her dress. Her green eyes locked with his almost begging for him to take her.

"Fuck, I ache to bury myself inside you, Firefly." He said as he reached out and gently brushed back a strand of her golden hair. When his hand caressed her face her eyes began to flicker. Her skin was so soft. John could feel his balls tightening as if to warn him that it would not be denied.

Reaching up, her hands cupped the back of his head, feeling the softness of his short hair in her hand. She stretched up towards him, her lips parted. Her other hand found his muscled shoulder. John's hand slowly found its way around her waist. She started to lean in, about to kiss the man she loved.

"No,' he whispered as his finger went and pressed against her lips. "That is not going to happen, Firefly."

She stared in disbelief, what the hell was he doing to her. He had teased her all day, promising this moment. Now he was not even letting her love on him?

"John, please. I have been wanting this." Her full lips were so close, her perfume was intoxicating.

"No, Firefly."

"Nothing at all? Not even one kiss?" she raised an eyebrow and pouted to tease him.

"Turn around," he said in his commanding voice.

She bit her lip, she could hardly contain the excitement. She could feel her nipples aching under her white satin bra, and her wet panties beckoned her to hurry. Even still she tried to tease him by slowly turning around to face her desk but John was not having it. He took hold of her and firmly turned her around.

"I'm taking you in this office," he said softly. "It's where I am taking my girl."

Bree sucked in her breath. The note, that is how it started. She had been glancing at it all day, it had practically burned itself onto her brain.

"You've had a long day" John continued, "and you don't think no one else is around. You kick off your heels and roll down those stockings exposing your long sexy legs. You don't notice I've been waiting for you, watching your every move, until I reach around you and start unbuttoning your shirt."

As he took off his shirt and throws it in front of her, Bree's body begins to quiver. "You gasp as my hands caress your full tits until your nice tailored shirt falls on the floor. You need this right now, say it."

Her nipples were hard, pushing against the fabric. God if only he would slip his hand up my thigh, he would see what he does to me. Instead, John's hands slowly went down her shoulders, rubbing them lightly. His gently caress on her chest had her skin prickling. She could feel the heat of his body from behind her. When he did start to slowly unbutton her, she couldn't hold back a gasp.

"Yes, John. I need you," she moaned. Saying this only made her pussy pulse. Juices gushed into her panties.

Hands pulled down her white blouse over her shoulders and slid quickly to her breasts. John's soft hands squeezed her tits through her bra, slipping inside her satin cups. Her breasts were so full and round, with her nipples ripe for his touch. Bree let out a whimper.

Squeezing her thighs together, Bree gripped the edge of her desk. No matter what he said about kissing her, hot lips were now teasing her neck. She could tell he was almost ready as she felt his hard throbbing cock, twitching against her ass. She let out another moan as her mind raced thinking of the promise that was coming.

"You need me right now," he whispered as he licked her neck. "I know you do. Don't you, Bree?" His hands were full of his teacher's luscious tits, soft flesh spilling between his fingers. Her nipples were puckered with excitement. He gave the tight buds a firm pinch, and she gasped. "I'm sorry. Did you say something?"

"What do you think?" she said as she was squirming under his touch, her ass rubbing against his cock.

"I think.." he whispered into her ear, right before nipping at her neck, Bree jerked with excitement from it. "I think, that you are my slut. But if you want to tease and make this even longer. I can wait, can you?"

She practically came from this alone. No, she needed him. "No, John, please. Let me be your whore and cum slut. Please fuck me, Master! I need this, God I fucking need to be used." She could feel his cock twitch at what she said. All she wanted was for him to use her.

"You are going to be my cum slut. You need this." He rubbed his cock into her as he said it. "I promise you by the end of the night you will remember what it is like to be my monogamous slut and whore. I will break you down until all you can do is worship this." He gave her breasts another squeeze to bring his point home.

Rubbing her nipples between his thumb and index fingers.

"Yes, Master!" she gasped, thrusting her ass back into his erection. She squeezed the edge of her desk even tighter as a ripple of nerves ran down her body.

He unzipped her long black skirt and watched it slowly fall revealing his perfect girl. She was so dammed hot, ripe, and ready to be plucked. The muscles in her legs were taunt, the curves in her hips made him want to grab hold of them and bury his hard cock deep into that wet hot pussy.

"God you are so hot, Firefly."

She could feel the bulge from his cock through her thin panties, completely soaked... she felt the hot skin of his chest as he leaned in and nipped at her neck. She began to buck her hips against his crotch.

"Do that again and I won't continue this." He said as he traced the lines down the front of her panties, cupping what was his and slowly going over bare skin back to those breasts. Bree shivered under his touch. All she could do now was moan.

His hand slid between her legs, as she gasped. He slid under the satin panties and into the slow-burning fire that he had started. Sweat ran down his chest, his cock beckoned him to hurry as it hunger for its prey. She groaned as she lifted her hips, inviting his finger into her. His middle finger was covered in her before it even went in all the way. His other hand slid from her breast and went to her clit, tease, and playing. Her cunt began to quiver around his finger.

"Hmm, you're already close to cumming."

"Master," she rasped. "Please fuck you whore."

He was almost startled from what was coming from here. He had never heard you so lost in it. Sure he had enjoyed in subspace, even relished it when he turned her into a wild lustful beast. But to have gotten here so fast, his cock twitched bring him out of his head. She was rolling her hips back and forth, doing everything she could to get more out of his hands as whimpers and gasps of pleasure past those sexy peach lips. He placed one of his legs between her thighs to wedge her in place, he was not going to allow her to waste the pleasure of anticipation. After all, this was not some simple passionate fuck that came on a spur of the moment. He had deliberately teased and taunted his girl for weeks on end, and while even he had thought about giving at times, he never broke. So he would be dam sure his whore was not going to waste what he had planned. His middle finger reached even farther inside her, after all her clit was ripe so her g-spot was going to be picked.

"Oh, fuck," Bree growled. "Yes."

Bree's pussy spasmed, tightening around his finger, as her ass fluttered. She arched her back offering her pussy up for her Master's hands.

John's cock began to throb under the assault from her ass. She liked it, no she fucking loved it! She needed his cum, she needed him to mark her with it.

Pleasure began to course through her body, like sparks of electricity. God she had missed his touch, she needed this now. Her hands reached back, squeezing and rubbing his cock through his pants. "Mmm...so good."

His hands quickly grabbed hers and forcefully put them back on the desk.

"Master, please..." she moaned.

"I said no, we can stop right now, with me tying you up so you can't finish what I started," he said in a low voice.

"Oh, god, please..." she moaned with a little fear in her voice.

"Stop, Master is talking. Or you can be a good little whore and keep your hands on that desk." His breath was hot on her neck. Is it no wonder she loved this man, she would do anything for him. "Well, I asked you a question."

Her pussy writhe from just his words. Fuck, he was so hot, beyond hot. She could only groan a response as his thumb began to work its way into her ass. She moaned as he slowly began to work his thumb deeper in her ass. His other hand was still assaulting her clit and pussy.

"I'll be a good whore," she whimpered as her pussy and ass quivered around his fingers. Warm cream covered his hand and slowly trickled down her thigh.

"That's my good lil Firefly," he told her as his assault on her began to get stronger. Bree whimpered, all she could think of was what was coming. Him fucking her, of him squirting ribbons of his hot sweet cum on her. She was not going to be able to hold out much longer, she needed him.

"You love me doing this to you, say it?" he whispered into her ear, his hot breath on her neck. She was putty, ready to be molded by her Master's hands.

All she could do was make a sound in response. Hell yes, she was. She was now clutching on to that desk moaning and crying out. Her eyes squeezed shut, her mind drifting off to slowly become the sex-craved beast that he created. This was beyond insane, how much longer was he going to make her wait, her only thought was his cock.

"But my whore can take a lot more than this, and you will." He said as he one hand pushed on the back of her neck, forcing her down.

She felt the cool air on her skin, now both hands had left her. She tensed up, but this time her hands did not dare leave the desk. Then she heard it. The scrape of a zipper coming down, all the muscles in her body released and she began to quiver from desire.

"You've been around," her Master said softly. A warmth rubbed over her exposed pussy. She gasped when the head of his cock traced her clit and lips of her pussy. "And you've had your share of men."

She arched her back as she felt the head of his cock trace down the sides of her lips. She could feel her lips opening as hard flesh gently pushed against her soaked cunt.

"Yes," she rasped, breathing heavy. She could feel her hard nipples as they sent tingles each time she inhaled.

"You may know the feel of a man's body but only I own you."

"Yesss, Master..."

And fuck, feel was all she was getting. His hot thighs pressing against hers. His hand firmly holding her hips. The other holding her pussy open while a thumb continued to sway back and forth against her clit. His hot hard cock driving her insane, pressing against the entrance of her cunt. Her senses were going wild, the smell of his body, the feel, and hearing her own heart pounding over her ragged breathes.

"Finally giving in to the pleasure of knowing your rapture is coming. Your ready when my big cock parts your lips as your pussy latches on, quenching the hunger it has longed missed." he dug his fingers into her hips, sexy lustful heat opened around his throbbing cock, as he sunk it into her wet cunt. Her pussy surrendering to his thickness. "A moan escapes your lips," no more like growling, this caged sex beast had finally been released, Her tight ass pushed up against him, needing all of his cock, "as I force you down over your desk. You begin to move your hips back into me, begging to take you faster. Squirming, knowing what is about to come I caress your head." Her cunt came to life grabbing his cock, squeezing his cock with her pussy, trying to milk him as he continued his own assault and her tight pussy. "Shh, just relax, Firefly. I'm taking you for a ride"

"Fuck me harder, Master" she said as she looked over her shoulder at him. Fiery green eyes full of lust met his. Desire jolted through her body. He looked at the woman he loved and how now in her place a wanton whore. No his sub, his love, his whore. He smiled at what he did, smiled at the fact she was all he wanted. But more than that proud that she was his one.

Her stomach tightened, her pussy spasmed around his cock, as he grunted. He suddenly slammed into her as hard as he could. Bree shrieked, as breath left her body in gasps now. Fuck, yes. He was withdrawing his cock inch by inch only to slam it back into her cunt, again and again. With each action growing stronger and fast than the next.

"You've been working too much, we have not spent much time together." He said as he pulled out of her again. "You need to be fucked." He muttered breathing heavy.

"Yesss, Master," she was shaking with excitement.

"HARD," he accentuated the word with a deep hard thrust.

"Please, Master..." she sobbed, her eyes begging for more.

He pinched her clit while his thumb entered her ass, and his thrusts into her cunt drove Bree over the edge. She was shrieking and squealing in lustful delight, lust had taken hold of her body.

"Cum for me whore." he whispered roughly as he pounded her for all he was worth.

"Master!" she screamed as she arched her back. His whore's cunt convulsed around the thick shaft spearing her again and again. She slumped over her desk, dripping in sweat and moaning in waves of pleasure. Her head was spinning until all she could feel was her Master's cock piercing her steamy dripping wet pussy. Dam she was still cumming, her cunt quivered on his cock, as he flexed his hips, easing himself in and out of her tight warm pussy.

12