Nasty Letter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tried to thank you, but she was past talking. All that came out was a moan. Fuck she was his submissive goddess. Her round hips had just the right heft to fit perfectly in his hands. He slid his hands up her stomach to cup her round perfect breasts. Her breasts were like ripe firm melons in his hands.

"Ohhh...Fuck...Firefly, I am gonna...Uh," he grunted as he impaled her on his cock.

Bree moaned at the sudden thrust. Her body shuddered in pleasure as her Master shot squirt after squirt of cum deep into her eager cunt. He pinched her clit, causing both of them to jerk as ripples of pleasure rocked their bodies.

Bree's breathing slowed, as the office came back into focus, her head still drowning in lust. He looked down at her, her skin glistening from the sweat of her lust. Her hair messed up from their lustful journey, god she was so fucking hot.

Pulling her up to standing position, he quickly whirled her around and grabbed hot whore flesh. It took a minute for her to focus on what was happening as he stood there drinking her in with his eyes.

Luscious full lips covered hers in a hot passionate kiss. Her head still spinning as his tongue dove into her eager mouth.

She moaned into his mouth in response. His hand was now pulling her hair back, as her hand roamed up his body to the back of his neck, while another went further south. Her Master had such an amazing cock. She wrapped a hand around it, loving the feeling of it. She then dropped to her knees, ready to worship her Master, the only way she knew how. Looking up at him for approval, she then quickly opened her full lips and took her Master's cock into her mouth in one eager glide.

"Hmmm, good girl, Firefly."

He braced himself back against the shelves, his eyes closed. Her hot tongue swirling over the sensitive underside of his cock, while one hand stroked his shaft. She caressed his balls, cupping them in her soft silken hand. She slowly sank his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmm," she hummed sending vibrations of pleasure through his cock as she licked her own juices off it. Passion heated her flush red face and wide eyes that were smiling with pure pleasure as she looked up at him, enjoying what she was doing for her Master. While his happiness matter at this moment it was the thought of being filled again with his cum that egged her on. Her tongue bathed his throbbing cock in steamy heat, as she relaxed her through to take him deeper before she pulled back to breathe.

With a pop, full lips left his cock, her hand still firmly holding the shaft. "Use me as a cum whore Master, fuck me face."

John balanced himself, then with firm hands he grabbed both sides of her head. His fingers wrapped around golden strands of her hair and he sand his cock into her mouth. Bree groaned in arousal with each thrust of her Master, filling her mouth with his hard flesh. Juices trickled down her chin and fell onto her thighs. One of her hands was still fondling his balls. Her succulent full breast bounced, her Master's eyes were locked on hers, his hands were tightly holding her head, and with every plunge, she sucked his throbbing hot cock as best she could.

"Oh, fuck. Firefly," he grunted.

Bree's eyes lit up, she was a wild whore, licking faster and faster urging her Master on. Warm cream exploded into her mouth as she eagerly sucked and swallowed every hot stream of rope that came from her Master's cock. Slowing her licks, she used her tongue caressing over his cock through every last twitch.

"Hmm, Master. Thank you'" a whisper as she eased her mouth off his cock and gave him a sexy loving smile.

Bending down John guided her with his hands, turning her to a position that would benefit both of them. She lay there sprawled on the floor, completely lost in her own euphoria, a little small on her face. He stretched out next to her, his eyes surveying all he owned.

She moaned softly as his hands explored his territory, stroking her shoulders, caressing her long sexy neck, hefting her breasts, and slowly tracing his hand down her stomach. His hand finally found the treasure it was looking for as it slipped between her thighs, opening wet juicy lips and drinking in the flushed folds of her hot aroused pussy. His fingers slide along the path of her lips until it found her rosy clit. He pulled back the hood with one finger and gently brushed the exposed tip. She jumped, shuddering wracking her body from head to toe.

A gasp left her mouth as his tongue dove into the hot silky flesh. His tongue stroked over her swollen lips. Delicate little licks and sucks teased her clit. The arousal sent waves down her body. She cupped his head in her hands as her Master's skilled soft tongue sent waves of heat through her thighs.

"Master, mmmm..." she moaned. The moans we coming in waves now.

He hummed into her slick folds. She tasted tangy and sweet, like the peaches they would go pick in late May. He tongued her juicy cunt harder, exploring the lips of her pussy inside and out. Her body responding heated body thrusts against his mouth with every lick, nuzzle and nibble he made. When his lips finally closed around her sensitive swollen clit and sucked hard, she shrieked, digging her heels into his back.

Bree was lost in the sensations from the attacks of his tongue, her head was spinning. She gasped as her pussy suddenly contracted round something, he was fingering her. Need clutched her body as pleasure from him continued to sharpen until she came in long deep waves of spasms. Her head was fuzzy as her entire body was lost in the afterglow of her Master.

Vaguely she was aware of Master grinning down at her, his face smeared with her sweet juices. She weakly reached out as he came in to kiss her. She could taste her sweet sex on his lips. Her body was so hot, so wet and open, melting from his touch. Warm thickness slid between her ever opening pussy lips. Sweet fuck, he was taking her again.

"Hmm, Master. Deep. Harder. Please..." she was whimpering.

Lifting her hips as best she could, he went deeper. He was no longer her Master he was simply a man claiming what was rightfully his. He growled now making as much noise as she was. His neck was so soft, her luscious breasts rubbed against his chest as he slowly grew faster in speed, impaling her deeper and deeper on his cock. Her pussy was alive with need and excitement, her cries ear-shattering, echoing off the walls of her office. Her pussy latched on to his cock, trying to milk the hard flesh.

"Master," she whispered in a breathy voice. She was at utter peace.

Minutes passed and she opened her eyes to the feel of something familiar in her pussy. Dazed, she half rolled her head, looking up at Master. His brown-Green eyes were on hers.

"Master" she said almost as if to ask a question.

"Yes, Firefly, it is. I intend for more tonight. After all, we can't waste my cum, can we?" he said with a grin on his face. "Now get dressed, we have sushi to go pick up and a few things at the store we need before we continue our journey tonight."

A weak smile was all she could give in response.


12