Nasty Stepsister turns Sadistic

Story Info
Stepsister punishes two guys.
2.7k words
3.85
24.8k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funsman
Funsman
9 Followers

Stepsister turns sadistic -- Day 2

This is a follow-up to "Nasty Stepsister and Two Guys"

The following day was hell. All morning I was worrying about what John's stepsister, Rozanne was going to do to us when we meet with her at three PM. She had spied on John and myself when we were playing with our cocks in the shower two days before. She had promised to punish us every day of that week, or land us in great trouble with our parents. John and I had just turned 18, but lived in fear of crossing our parents, as they were very strict and conservative. The day before Rozanne had punished and humiliated us, and I was worried today might be worse.

I arrived at John's outside room just before three. Very nervously I knocked and stepped inside. Rozanne was already there, sitting on the bed with John standing in front of her. I could not believe my eyes when I saw that she had lost the ugly green tracksuit from the day before, and was wearing very skimpy, very short denim hotpants. She was sitting cross-legged on the bed, and although she was slightly chubby, her strong, smooth, pale white legs and bare feet were actually quite sexy. The hotpants were pulled all the way up, displaying a thick camel toe, with a few whisps of pubic hair sticking out. A tight white tank-top clung to her large breasts, with her nipples hard and pointed under the thin fabric. Her dark hair was tied in a ponytail, and there was pale pink lipstick on her lips. Her dark eyes were accentuated by eye-liner, and she looked very different from the frumpy old Rozanne that I knew.

She was 3 years older than John and myself, and she still had that superior attitude. Rozanne now stood up and closed and locked the door.

"Both of you, get your clothes off, now!" were her first words. John and I were standing side by side, and we glanced at each other, not knowing what was going to happen. There was no choice, so we both got all our clothes off and stood in front of her with our hands covering our privates. I was sure there was some big trouble coming.

"Mike, on your back on the floor", she instructed. I quickly did as I was told.

"John go down on all fours over Mike", was her next instruction. I suddenly realised that she wanted us in a 69 position, with our faces close to each other's cocks. John started to object, and without a word Rozanne picked up the heavy leather belt from the desk. Before John knew what was happening, she was already swinging the belt with all her might and it connected with a loud whack high up on John's butt. As he yelped and grabbed his stinging buttocks the next swing was already coming, hitting him very hard on his cock and balls. John screamed as his legs buckled and he fell to his knees on the floor. He was whimpering loudly as his hands cupped his hurt privates. John glanced up at Rozanne just in time to see her raise the belt again, and he quickly moved himself into position above me. Still moaning softly. His large limp cock and balls where hanging inches from my face, and I could clearly see the dark red welt growing on his cock.

"Now grab each other's cocks!" I immediately, with a shock, felt John gripping my cock around the shaft. I could not believe the situation I was in, and could not bring myself to touch John's private parts.

"John, take your hands off his cock!" Rozanne instructed. Just as I was thinking that the game was over, I heard the belt swishing through the air and the next moment incredible pain exploded in my cock and balls where the belt mercilessly connected with them. It was the worse pain I could imagine and could not stop a deep loud groan shooting out from deep inside me.

Rozanne did not wait: "As I said, grab each other's cocks!" This time I knew she meant business, and I put my hand around John's now growing cock. I grunted as John took hold of my deeply stinging cock. My balls were still throbbing with pain from the belt stroke.

Rozanne was now standing above we, and I could see all the way up her legs, with the thin strip of material from the hotpants covering only the middle of her pussy, with her outer pussy lips visible on both sides. She clearly was aware of what she was displaying and actually shifted her legs apart some more. She was still holding the belt in her right hand, and her left hand went down to gently rub her crotch. She was obviously enjoying her sense of power over us. I could feel my cock getting stiff in John's hand, while his cock was becoming heavy and semi-erect in my hand.

"Both hands," she instructed. "One hand to wank the cock, and the other to pull the balls!" I Started to gently move my hand up and down around John's now near erect, huge cock. I gripped his ball sack and felt the huge balls in there. John gave a little shudder and then I felt him doing the same to my tender cock and balls. Causing a shudder in my abdomen.

With every up and down stroke of John's cock his big, mushroom shaped, shiny cock head emerged from under his large foreskin. Now Rozanne said "Harder, faster!" I glanced up at her, still in position standing where I could look all the way up her legs and see how her hand was still gently rubbing the crotch of her hotpants. I could feel my cock was now very hard and getting warmer from John's hand gripping it hard and wanking me. Rozanne crouched down for a closer look. Her legs were wide open and her crotch was very near my face. I could see her hairy pussy lips pushing out from the crotch of her hotpants. I started to work John's cock harder and faster, and it started to make spams in my hand. John was moaning softly.

"Ok, that's enough touching! Let go!" Rozanne instructed. Just in time because I was very close to cumming. I let go and John's cock spasmed on its own, inches from my face, the big cock head now shiny and red and fully exposed. A few drops of pre-cum were forming at the tip.

"Stand up and face me!" We both got up and did as she instructed. We could not hide our huge erections from her, and stood there sheepishly facing her.

"Looks like you enjoyed that punishment," she said. "Well you won't like the next one very much."

Rozanne sat down on the bed.

"Mike, over my lap!" I lay down carefully on top of her thighs as she directed. She moved me until my cock was between her sturdy thighs, and she clamped her thighs together so my cock was now squashed between her thighs. She was remarkably strong. She moved around a bit until my balls were also clamped in a painful position between her thighs. My butt was entirely exposed and at her mercy.

"I am going to give you a proper spanking! John, you stand there and watch, it's your turn next!"

I didn't have time to feel any embarrassment before the first slash from her palm hit me on the right buttock. Then she went crazy spanking me as hard as she could. The blows rained down on my butt and the stinging got worse with each blow. Rozanne was squeezing her thighs together while spanking me, and my hard cock was getting hotter from the movement. This must have continued for at least 3 or 4 minutes, and my butt was stinging like hell, while my still strangely hard cock could feel the pressure from her thighs. Although it hurt I started to feel an orgasm building up. I glanced at John and saw he still had a huge erection watching this,

Rozanne suddenly stopped and ordered me off her lap. I stood up shakily, rubbing my stinging butt. Glancing down I could see my now red and throbbing cock had a dribble of pre-cum hanging down. Rozanne was taking a close look at this, seeming very satisfied with herself.

Now it was John's turn. Rozanne wasted no time to get him on her lap, and I could see how she positioned him to clamp his cock and balls between her bare thighs. John's exposed cock head was clearly visible sticking out underneath her thighs. Rozanne started spanking John very hard, and as he was squirming from the pain his cock was moving up and down between her clamped thighs. Her big breasts were bouncing while she spanked him, and her nipples were super hard beneath the thin white shirt. She glanced up occasionally from John's reddening butt to my cock, which was still hard. Soon I could see drips of pre-cum oozing from John's cock, while he whimpered and moaned. After some time Rozanne stopped and ordered him to stand in front of her. She closely inspected his oozing cock, nodding to herself in satisfaction.

"Mike, kneel down in front of John!" was her next command. I did and his huge wet cock, still hard, was in my face.

"Now open your mouth!" She was standing next to us and grabbed my hair, shoving my face closer to his cock. I had never tasted a cock before, and kept my mouth firmly closed. Suddenly I heard the loud swish of the belt, and the whack as she swung it right onto the middle of my back. The explosion of pain was shocking and I screamed. At that moment she shoved my head into John's cock with such force that it filled my mouth right to the back of my throat, choking me. I gagged, but she had me firmly by the hair and rammed my head forward, forcing the huge cock into my throat. When she pulled my head back I was gagging and spluttering, on the point of vomiting.

Without waiting, Rozanne ordered us to change positions. I was standing in front of a kneeling John, still gasping from the last shocking experience.

"Well that brought that nasty little cock down, didn't it" and she pointed down at my now semi limp cock. Grabbing John by the hair and shoving his face into my crotch, she now reached down and grabbed my cock by the shaft. Mercilessly she began slapping John on the face and mouth with my dick. My erection instantly began to grow.

"Open your mouth John!" Rozanne commanded. She pulled my foreskin all the way back, and forced my now semi erect cock into his mouth. "Now suck!" My knees nearly buckled from the sensation as John sucked on my cock, which had now grown throbbing hard. Rozanne grabbed me by the balls, squeezing so hard that I grunted from the pain. She still had John by the head, and slammed his face forward, my cock hitting the back of his throat. When he gagged, she pulled us apart, watching John gagging and trying to catch his breath.

"So you think that's over?" Rozanne asked. I was truly hoping that it was. However, Rozanne had some other plans for us.

"Mike, lie down on your back on the floor, arms above your head!" I quickly obliged, seeing that she had the dreaded belt in her hand. "Legs wide apart! John kneel down at his feet and hold his legs down!" John did so, moving quickly while he eyed the belt.

Rozanne now stood open legged over my face, lowering herself into a crouching position, with her heavy legs pinning my arms down. Her crotch was right in my face, with her pussy lips bulging out on the side of the hotpants. I could see that the pants were slimy and wet, and a trickle of pussy juice was running down her thigh. It was such a sight that my cock instantly became hard. I was lying there helpless, throbbing cock and balls exposed.

"Now you will get 12 strokes from the belt as your final punishment for the day!"

"Open your mouth!" she commanded me. As I did so, she lowered her crouching wet crotch hard onto my mouth. A heady cocktail of pussy juice filled my mouth.

I heard her say: "John, you count the strokes aloud!" And with that I felt her body move and I heard the swish of the belt. The loud whack sent a searing pain through my left thigh. I tried to get away, but was firmly pinned down. She was grinding down hard with her hot crotch in my face, rocking backwards and forwards. The next stroke fell on my right thigh with incredible force.

John counted: "Two!" Three more severe belt strokes fell on my lower belly, into my pubic hair just above my cock, which was still throbbing hard despite the pain.

The next minute was a hell of pain as Rozanne now focussed her target on my cock and balls. Without mercy the sixth stroke wacked into my balls with a searing deep pain explosion. Then in quick succession the last six strokes rained down on my cock head and shaft. The pain was unbelievable, but each stroke made my hard cock spasm and drops of pre-cum ooze out. Rozanne was rocking on my face throughout and at the last stroke I heard her moan and gasp aloud as she shuddered and my mouth and face were flooded with a salty squirt, causing me to gag and cough for air.

She raised herself up and breathlessly said: "Now change positions!" I could see the fear on John's face as he I staggered up. John slid his head under her crotch and she immediately pushed down her soaking wet crotch forward and backwards on his face. As I grabbed John's ankles, my balls and cock were throbbing from the intense pain. Rozanne immediately raised the belt and swung it down with her full force. I could see it randomly come down without mercy in John's groin area while he gave smothered screams. Rozanne started to shudder from the first stroke, her eyes glazing over as she was riding John's face crazily. Most strokes hit his cock head, shaft and balls, while his cock was jerking up and down as the leather tip savagely contacted it. By the sixth stroke John's legs spasmed and a long spurt of white cum shot into the air from his abused cock. Rozanne kept on hitting him, sending sperm flying in all directions, while her body went into a convulsive spasm and her white grool smeared John's face as she grinded her crotch into his face. John spluttered and gagged as huge amounts of liquid made it down his throat.

It was such a crazy sight that my painful cock got rock hard with the head exposed and bruised. Suddenly Rozanne, while still convulsing, without warning lashed out with the belt and hit my throbbing cock head with the tip of the belt. By the third stroke my body convulsed and I lost total control while a deep orgasm took over. My sperm shot onto John's legs and abdomen, while further belt strokes just made me shoot masses of cum everywhere, the belt strokes made it fly in all directions.

Rozanne slowly got up, with a dazed expression on her face. John and I were shivering and breathless as we tried to compose ourselves. We inspected the damage to our genitals, which were full of dark bruises and red welts. My cock head was throbbing with pain from the final strokes.

As we slowly sat up, we could clearly see Rozanne's crotch and inner thighs were totally soaked. She had composed herself, and said quietly: "See you here tomorrow at 3!" She turned around and left the room, with us glancing at each other in an embarrassed way.

I cleaned myself up in John's bathroom and left without a word, too embarrassed to talk.


Funsman
Funsman
9 Followers