Nasty Tales 05: A Movie Night

Story Info
Not the romantic kind.
3.5k words
4.05
14k
9
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories made of pure fantasy and imagination with all characters over 18 years of age. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

**********************************

"A piece of cake, as usual," she thought as she sneaked through the dark hallway. Everything was going just as planned.

*THUD*

Without a warning, somebody attacked her! She and her assailant crashed to the floor, and with adrenaline pumping through her veins she fought like a lioness - but it appeared that whoever assaulted her was much stronger. In no time she was face down on the floor and felt a heavy weight on her back and an iron grip on her wrists, which were now bent behind her back. Her heart was nearly pounding out of her chest.

"You're under arrest," said a male voice, and she felt handcuffs tighten around her wrists.

She was pulled up and taken to what appeared to be a kitchen. The man who had snatched her placed her on a chair and switched on the lights.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in. It's rare to see a female cat burglar," said the man with a wide smile.

Still blinking in the bright light, she looked at her assailant. He was bald, but he looked fairly young, maybe in his early 30's. Besides that stupid smile on his wide lips, he had bushy eyebrows and ice-cold blue eyes. He had dark, short eyelashes that softened his features a bit but he was by no means handsome. Rather, he reminded her of a cave man. His torso added to this mental picture. He was muscular: not really toned but not really bulky either. He had large hands which could perfectly well hold a stone axe. His clothes were clearly meant for home use only: a faded blue T-shirt, worn out gray sweatpants and no socks.

The man opened his mouth again, "I have to say, I've seen all kinds of idiotic criminals in my life, but never one that breaks into a house of a cop."

"A cop?! Fuck fuck fuck!" she thought. So the 'you're under arrest' was literal. Now she really was screwed...

"Betcha you spied on my house and thought I was going on a holiday with my family, but I just drove them to the airport and left my car to be fixed. You didn't count on me returning without a vehicle," said the cop with a smug expression on his face. He went on, "You also probably thought my house was an easy target with no electrical or other alarms. Wanna know why I never installed any alarms?"

The cop went on, answering his own question, "Because I know every trick any burglar might have. I know how they break in, I know from where they search for valuables. I could hear you cracking that window open from a mile away. Actually it was almost fun to ambush you," chuckled the police officer with a stupid expression on his face.

"Anyway, I know you won't have any ID on you, so what should I call you?" asked the cop.

"Fuck you!" she shouted.

"Alright, lady, I shall call you 'Lizzie'. I've always loved that nickname. I'm Mike, by the way," he said.

"But now," Mike said with a drawling, lazy voice, "I really don't feel like spending half of my weekend back at work writing reports about your little stunt. So how about we make a deal?"

"What the fuck? Why would I trust a pig like you?" she spat.

"Well, Lizzie," he said and gave her a meaning look, "you have two options: either you play my game or I'll take you back to the station at once. Bet you have some record already, probably will be serving some jail time... It's your choice."

"And how will I know you won't send me to jail anyway?" she asked provocatively.

"...You don't," Mike replied and burst into a hearty laughter. She was now certain he was the 'fun guy' among his colleagues at work.

"But, " he said with a more serious voice, "I swear your chances of getting off will be much better if you agree to play my game until tomorrow morning. If you agree, I let you go, but you only have my word for it."

"And what is this game, smartass?" she retorted.

"The game is simple: you do everything I order you to do. I want full, unquestioning obedience."

"So I would be like a slave?"

"To be a slave for a day or a little lion in a cage for years, it's up to you," he said nonchalantly.

She pondered her options. Both of them were bad. So far she had avoided jail, and she'd very much like to keep things that way - but if she agreed to this copper's game, she would most likely be humiliated and abused and might end up being arrested anyway. On the other hand, it occurred to her, she could make certain his wife and kids would hear about the deal if she got arrested afterwards. She had a trump card after all. Besides, she might be able to escape if she just stalled and pretended to agree to his game.

"Fine. I'll play your game," she said with little enthusiasm in her voice.

"Excellent. Now, from this moment on you will be Lizzie and you shall address me as a 'sir'. Who are you?" Mike asked her and looked at her with a sudden stern expression on his face.

"I am Lizzie, sir," she replied neutrally.

"Lizzie, I will remove your cuffs now. Don't even think about escaping. My house might appear as easy to break in, but the trick is, it's definitely not easy to break out of," he chuckled, clearly amused by his own clever line. Then he got more serious and said, "Let's start the game," looking her straight in the eye.

I To serve...

"Go to the bathroom, which is at the end of the hallway. Remove all your clothes, put them in this plastic bag and take a shower. Use the disposable razors and the shaving cream you find in the cabinet to shave off your excess hair. Everywhere, except your head, is that clear?" Mike said demandingly.

"Yes, sir," she, 'Lizzie', replied.

She made her way towards the bathroom and heard him hollering, "Shout out to me when you're ready!"

"Yes, sir!"

'Lizzie' entered the bathroom, removed her black polo shirt and black trousers. Then she lowered her black panties to her ankles, stepped out of them and finally removed her black bra, releasing her full breasts. She put everything in the plastic bag and found a razor and shaving cream from the cabinet. Then she stepped into the bathtub behind a shower curtain. 'Lizzie' shaved herself as meticulously as she could and then turned on the shower. While she showered, she pondered what kind of sick fuck the cop must be. He had a family! But clearly his wife didn't put it out often enough, she thought rudely.

She didn't dare to linger too long, she guessed Mike might get upset. She turned off the shower and realized there was no towel in sight.

"Sir? I'm ready, sir!" Lizzie hollered, already adapting to her part.

From behind the shower curtain, she heard the bathroom door open and Mike's voice said,"All your clothes are in the bag?"

"Yes, sir."

"I will leave your clothing for tonight here on top of the washing machine and here's the towel," he said and tossed her a towel over the shower curtain rod.

"I'll see you in the living room."

Lizzie dried herself and stepped out of the shower. All she could see on top of the washing machine was a long, thin, white nightshirt. She might have guessed. Lizzie put on the shirt and noticed at once that it was at least two sizes too small. Clearly the cop's wife was a petite one. The shirt had a few buttons on the top, but she barely managed to button them, the shirt stretching tightly over her chest. And even though the shirt was clearly meant to be knee-length, it barely reached to her mid-thigh. However, she didn't have a chance and wearing the shirt as instructed, she timidly padded to the living room.

Mike was sitting on the couch with a beer in his hand and watching TV. He turned towards her as she approached and smiled.

"Really nice, Lizzie. Now bring me another beer and I'd like to have it served between your breasts."

"Sir?" she replied, not quite understanding what he meant.

"Just put the bottle between your breasts and don't touch it with your hands," Mike said with clear annoyance in his voice.

"Yes, sir."

Still a bit confused, Lizzie went into the kitchen and got a cold beer from the fridge and opened it. She had to open a few of the top buttons of the shirt in order to accommodate the beer bottle between her breasts. Then she had to mash her breasts together with her hands in order to hold the bottle in place.

"So fucking stupid, " she thought, "he just wants to humiliate me but that's what those pigs like to do."

Lizzie went back to the living room. Without any further instructions, she knew she had to kneel in front of Mike in order to offer him an easy way to grab the bottle.

"That's a good girl," Mike said as he grabbed the beer even without looking at her.

Lizzie really wanted to snap back at him for treating her like a pet, but she just bit her tongue and kept her expression neutral as Mike sat in front of her, regularly sipping from the bottle and placing it back between her breasts. He finished the bottle and then she had to get him another one, in the similar way of course.

Mike finished the second bottle and suddenly asked her, "Lizzie, I've been wondering, what is your cup size?"

"It's a C, sir," she replied.

"Really? Put your hands behind your head so I can have a closer look," Mike ordered. Lizzie complied. She was still kneeling in front of him and he leaned closer, reaching his hands towards her. He massaged her breasts through the thin fabric, then unbuttoned the shirt and revealed her breasts.

Mike ogled her bare breasts for what felt like an eternity. Then he cupped them in his large hands and rolled his thumbs over her hard nipples. Lizzie couldn't avoid seeing a large bulk in his sweatpants.

"Really nice breasts, Lizzie. My wife has nice ones too but they're only an A cup. And your nipples, have they always been this perky?"

She didn't reply.

"I asked you a question, answer fully and properly," Mike said with a warning in his voice.

"Yes, sir, my nipples have always been sensitive and get erect easily," Lizzie said, blushing both from anger and humiliation. She was no angel herself but how did he have a nerve to refer to his wife while he was technically cheating on her? And to force her to answer to these perverted questions?

"And when especially your nipples become engorged like they are now? I want a comprehensive answer," Mike went on teasing. He was clearly no first-timer with interrogations.

"My nipples become engorged when they are exposed to the cold and...and when a man touches them with his hands or... licks or sucks them, sir," she unwillingly replied.

"Fair enough. However, I was watching a movie and it seems those titties of yours have distracted me and disturbed my movie night. How do you think you're gonna repay that?"

"I don't know, sir," Lizzie replied, knowing full well what was coming.

Mike stood up, and from this point of view his strong erection was even more obvious.

"Suck it," Mike ordered, with a cocky smile on his face.

"Yes, sir."

Lizzie knelt in front of him. She had experienced many things in her life, but somehow she felt nervous and her hands were trembling slightly as she moved them towards the waist-line of his pants. As she removed those ugly sweatpants, she couldn't help to notice Mike's firm buttocks. Certainly this cop did some training in order to keep up with the physical requirements of his work - and no doubt he was turning heads when he walked around in his tight uniform...

Lizzie snapped back to reality and the task at hand. She slowly removed Mike's boxers and had to admit that the cause of the bulge wasn't any less impressive than the cop's well-developed posterior. She took his thick cock in her mouth carefully, not sucking very deep and caressing his balls with her hand at the same time. Then, a bit more bravely, she licked the tip of his penis and took him deeper in her mouth. She could hear his heavy breathing now. She started to jerk him rhythmically.

"Oh yeah... That's the stuff. Keep up," Mike moaned and started to face-fuck her slowly, sinking his fingers in her hair. After a while he sped up, grunting.

"Just suck it deep...," he growled and placed Lizzie's hands on his buttocks. The cop was face-fucking her rapidly and she couldn't do much more than to receive his thrusts and try not to gag. Eventually he came, almost drowning her in his cum. He let her go, cum still dripping from the sides of her mouth.

"Lizzie, now I finally want to watch a movie and I want some popcorn," said Mike, changing the subject abruptly.

II Freaky Friday

"I want some popcorn now, mommy!" Lizzie muttered to herself when she went to the kitchen to fulfill the big baby's wish. She rinsed her mouth with some water and took a swig from a bottle of apple juice she found in the fridge. Then she microwaved a bag of popcorn, counting from ten to one in her head.

"What took you so long?" Mike said with that stupid wide smile on his face he seemed to wear more often than half of the time. He had put his sweatpants back on and sat on the sofa as if nothing had happened, whereas her shirt was still open with her tits hanging in the full view.

"I'm sorry, sir," Lizzie replied, gritting her teeth.

"Lizzie, honey, I have a special mission for you. You see, this living room table is kinda low, and it's not easy to reach the popcorn. Gimme the bowl and put your hands on the table, facing the TV."

"Yes, sir", she replied, wondering how many times before he had said something similar to a suspect.

Lizzie handed him the bowl and obediently put her hands on the low table. In this position the hem of the shirt hiked up, showing her bare slit to him.

"Good. Now keep your back straight, keep quiet and let me watch my movie," said Mike and placed the bowl of popcorn on her back.

Lizzie cursed the cop to the lowest level of hell but didn't say anything. She was basically reduced to a piece of furniture. Yet, all she could do was to stand still and watch whatever movie was on. It appeared to be a 1960s movie about a group of men who decided to do a daring heist.

"Oh, the irony," Lizzie thought as she stood there, ass high up in the air.

--

At least a half an hour passed and commercials came on. Lizzie was starting to feel numb and started to fidget restlessly.

"Didn't I tell you to hold your position?" Mike reacted immediately.

"I'm sorry, sir, but my legs are starting to feel numb," she defended herself.

"Fine, I'll allow you to spread your legs a bit, but keep that bowl in place," he said, as if allowing her to move her legs once would help.

Almost as soon as Lizzie spread her legs, she felt the cop's large hand caressing her buttocks and inside of her thighs. Then she felt his hand sliding along her shaved pussy.

"Lizzie, I think you missed one patch there, I can feel some hair," Mike, the wiseguy, commented.

"I'm sorry, sir, I have been careless, sir," replied Lizzie and inhaled deeply as his fingers brushed over her clitoris.

"And how come you are so wet, Lizzie? I don't think my wife has ever been this horny," Mike said, and kept on alternating between sliding his fingers along her slit and putting pressure on her nub.

"Oh sir, I...," Lizzie tried to say, but couldn't find any words. This time, Mike let it go. He just kept on teasing her.

Lizzie knew she had passed a point of no return. Her pussy was drenched and her thighs slick with her juices.

"Unfff...," she moaned. She opened her legs a bit more and bent her back in order to push herself closer to Mike's hand.

*CRASH* The bowl of popcorn clattered to the floor.

"Awww, that's too bad. Just come over here, Lizzie," Mike said, and he didn't sound mad at all.

Lizzie wasn't sure she could trust his suspiciously calm demeanor, but she turned around and approached him. Mike pulled her to his lap and, surprisingly gently, slowly pulled off her nightshirt, completely revealing her naked body. Then he removed his own shirt and Lizzie could see that even though he had some 'dad bod' kind of softness, he hadn't slacked off in the gym either.

The cop kissed her softly and moved his hands on her naked breasts. Lizzie responded. She slid her hands along his almost hairless chest. They kissed passionately for a long while. Lizzie was genuinely surprised by this sudden 'boyfriend experience'. However, she was constantly reminded of the reality of the situation, as she felt his iron rod pressing against her through his sweatpants.

"That's enough," Mike finally growled, and while Lizzie was still sitting on his lap, he wiggled out of his pants. He lifted her by the waist and lowered her on top of his rock-hard pole. Lizzie inhaled deeply as she felt his thick shaft penetrating her. She was so wet it didn't feel bad - actually quite the opposite. Mike pumped his hips steadily and sucked her breasts greedily now and then. It didn't take long before Lizzie was moaning out loud.

Soon Mike lifted her and positioned her on her back on the sofa. He put his hands on both sides of her and again started buck his hips, fucking her. His powerful buttocks moved up and down, and his thick cock entered her like a power drill. Lizzie moaned and whined.

Eventually Mike pulled her sideways and fucked her in the scissors position. His powerful buttocks were clenching rapidly now, and he was grunting and panting loudly. Lizzie couldn't even moan anymore, she was breathless. Whatever this man did to her hit some secret spot she didn't know existed.

"Ohh... OHHHH!" Lizzie felt her pussy clenching in the most powerful orgasm she ever had. Mike still pumped her, but it didn't take long before he grunted loudly and finished with a few long, deep thrusts inside of her. She felt his cum fill her.

Mike panted for a while, then pulled out of her and stated matter-of-factly, "Take a shower and then come upstairs to the bedroom."

"Yes, sir."

Lizzie felt his warm cum ooze out of her as she walked naked towards the bathroom. She knew he was looking. After taking a long shower, she was reunited with Mike in the bedroom. He had taken a shower too.

Mike patted the bed, "Come on now, I feel like taking a little nap now."

They were laying on the bed naked. Mike started to breathe softly soon, but Lizzie wanted to make sure he would be properly asleep before she tried to sneak out.

Lizzie woke up in the early hours of morning when she felt a hand touching her pussy from behind. "Goddammit!" she thought. She had fallen asleep after all, and now it was already too late. The cop was fingering her and, unfortunately, she was already reacting to his touch. She was damp between her legs.

"Spread your legs, Lizzie," Mike ordered.

"Yes, sir."

As soon as Lizzie did as she was told, she felt his hard cock slide inside of her. This time he fucked her in the spoon position and again, to her humiliation, she had a strong orgasm. Mike kept on pounding her until he, too, let out a satisfied grunt, his cock pulsing inside of her.

-

They were standing on the porch of his house.

"Yeah... Gotta get my car soon," Mike said as if this was a normal conversation between two neighbors or acquaintances.

"Yeah, I'm leaving now."

"You can break into my house any time you want," he said, and slapped her on the ass.

"Fuck you, cop," she replied and left, humiliated but free.