Nasty Tales 08: A Sub is Born

Story Info
Lynn's first experiences in her village.
6.9k words
4.29
9.2k
2
0

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a series of separate fictional erotic stories, but this particular one is an independent prequel to the 03 part of the series, the domino game and the part 07, what she's best at. If you want to follow Lynn's story in chronological order it is parts 08, 03 and 07. The series includes themes such as: dominant male, humiliation, non-consensual sex, exhibition and bondage. If you are not into these themes or find them offensive, please do not read further. If you are into these things, please put your hands in your pants and enjoy.

******

NASTY TALES 08: A Sub is Born

A young woman sat at her desk in her room. The sky outside was cloudy, leaving the room dimly lit. Lynn had just finished writing her diary. So much had happened these past few weeks. For one, she had lost her virginity.

Lynn looked out the window and reminisced her first time again. She had done it two weeks ago with Kent, the most popular boy in her village. The experience hadn't been painful, but it had been awkward. Lynn re-read what she had written: "Dear diary, yesterday, at the age of 18 years and two months, I lost my virginity! As I wrote before, I was surprised that Kent, of all people, asked me to accompany him to the village spring festival. He looked so handsome when I met him there (those green eyes and blonde hair...) and we spent all day together, looking around the festival area. He complimented me about my dress many times. In the evening, when both of our parents and most of the elderly had gone home, he took my hand and led me behind the barn. Then he kissed me and I kissed him back. It felt good. Kent also touched me from many places. Quite soon, he laid me to the ground and pulled down my panties. I would have liked to kiss more, but somebody could have stumbled upon us at any moment so in that way I understand why he was in a hurry. When he pulled down his pants, well, it was the first time I saw a penis in erection. I didn't know they point upwards that much."

Lynn frowned a bit when she read on: "When Kent came on top of me, I was a bit scared, but spread my legs anyway. When he took my virginity it didn't really hurt and I didn't even bleed. He pushed his penis inside a few times and then I felt him ejaculate. I felt nothing. I'm a bit disappointed: is this how sex is supposed to feel like? Yet, it was the first time and I guess like with all things you need practice. However, it won't be with Kent because we decided to stop seeing each other. I guess he was just as embarrassed as I was."

One of the reasons Lynn's first time had been so hasty was that in their conventional village premarital relations weren't approved and especially young women easily lost their reputation if there was evidence of premarital sex. Losing reputation was a serious issue because it would ruin the changes of being wed to a good family, and in the simple, poor Brutopidian village a good marriage was a lifeline securing your future and survival. Of course, in reality, most young adults in the village had sex before marriage. The boys learned the best places to sneak out to, and the girls learned to cook a drink from a plant they called "love root" in order to avoid unwanted pregnancy and scandal. Unbeknownst to them, this was exactly what their parents and grandparents had done in the past.

Lynn finished reading the entry and her thoughts shifted to a smaller event earlier in the spring that still made her blush. It was so embarrassing she didn't even want to write about it in her diary. It had been shortly after her 18th birthday. The girls had been swimming at a nearby lake. As usual, most of them used old clothes for swimming; worn t-shirts and faded shorts were a common sight as only a few lucky ones could afford to a swimsuit. Lynn lived nearby so she just always left her actual clothes home and wore her "swimsuit", her sister's old T-shirt and shorts all the way to the lake and back. That day, on the way home, she had encountered her father's friend, John, who had greeted her happily and chatted with her about the weather for at least ten minutes. Color rose to her cheeks as she thought of that encounter. How she could have been so stupid?

The day after Lynn had shared her feelings with her best friend, Elvira. Elvira was a year older than her and more experienced in every way. She had seen the world outside their village because she worked in a nearby town. Elvira was also more experienced sexually. She was popular with men because of her pretty face, beautiful curly red hair and brisk, straightforward attitude. Without her, Lynn wouldn't have known anything about the relationships between men and women.

That day Lynn had mentioned the encounter with her father's friend to Elvira. Lynn cringed as she repeated the conversation in her head.

"Elvira, I have to tell you about one thing that was weird. My father's friend, John, you remember him, one with really blue eyes and gray beard, yesterday I met him on the road back home from swimming. Usually he just grunts something when I greet him and goes his way, but this time he actually came talk to me! I wonder why that is?"

Elvira raised her eyebrows, sighed and looked at Lynn with a disappointed expression on her face.

Then she asked, "So, you were walking there wearing only shorts and your sister's old wet T-shirt that is way too tight for you and you wonder why John was suddenly so eager to talk to you?"

"Ummm... yeah?" Lynn replied, still oblivious about where the conversation was heading.

"It's because of your massive knockers, you numbnuts," sighed Elvira.

In a way, that moment had marked the end of Lynn's sexual innocence. She had been extremely conscious of her large breasts since she was a teenager, but at that moment she had truly realized what kind of sexual effect they had on men. True, the boys had teased her about "melons in her shirt" already at high school, but it had been a really childish, innocent way of teasing. If there had been a sexual undertone before, she never had noticed it.

Now, as Lynn sat her desk deep in her thoughts, she was painfully aware that even men her father's age and even older could look at her "that way". After Elvira's outburst she had become increasingly self-aware of how tight her hand-me-down shirts and dresses inherited from her sister actually were and how her tits and long nipples stretched the fabric even through her bra, leaving no secrets about her body shape. She also started to notice small things. Like how the older men of the village would stare at her as she was rushing around, running errands for her father's store. Or how many of her old classmates would approach her eagerly if they met her at the market and tried to keep up the conversation as long as they could while standing unusually close to her. And - at this point Lynn felt a weird feeling in her stomach - how John would visit her father and ask her to pour some coffee while shamelessly keeping his eyes fixed on her chest.

Finally, Lynn's thoughts returned to the present. Only a week after the awkward tryst with Kent, she had found a new romance in the most unexpected place. She had gone to borrow some eggs from the neighboring Johnson's farm and had ended up in a rather steamy kissing session with Clark, of all people. She had known Clark all her life, they were the same age and to her he had always been a boy next door. Yet, both had grown up and when they met each other that day in the farm's kitchen both had liked what they were seeing. Quite spontaneously, they had taken the chance to explore each other, kissing and touching each other over the clothes. And tonight, she would have a rather risky meeting with him.

I Neighbors with benefits

Lynn was still laying in her bed, but her heart was already pounding fast. She was waiting for her sister, Lilian, to fall asleep. However, accidentally waking her sister up while sneaking out wasn't her main concern. She knew Lilian would never rat about her as she had done exactly the same thing a couple of years ago - and more often than once. What concerned Lynn more was that Clark wouldn't be sleeping alone in his room either.

The Johnson brothers were jokingly called "the Latino Brothers" in the village, because both of them were quite dark-complexed naturally, had curly dark hair and dark brown eyes. Most of the girls and women didn't mind the nickname though, because both brothers were tall and had strong physique due to working at their family farm.

Because of their similar looks the Johnson brothers were often mistaken for twins by strangers. However, they couldn't have been more different inside. Ian, the older brother, was quiet and it seemed as if he had an intrinsic mistrust of people as he usually stared at them with a suspicious, almost intimidating look. He was also all too well-known for his short fuse. Clark, on the other hand, got along with everyone and always greeted people with an open, friendly look in his brown eyes. It was gossiped that he would be the one inheriting the farm despite him being three years younger than his brother.

However, tonight the secret meeting between Lynn and Clark relied on another characteristic of Ian: his infamous talent of sleeping like a log through anything; thunderstorms, drunken villagers yelling during the Harvest festival and even a jug of water poured on his head. Lynn heard her sister's peaceful breathing now and looked outside. The full moon was high up in the night sky. It was time to go.

Lynn felt wet grass on her bare feet as she scurried across the lawn. She was only wearing a long white T-shirt she used as her night gown and a pair of panties underneath. There was no need to dress up as she would be undressing soon enough. Lynn felt a tinge of excitement as she finally arrived at the Johnson's house. She and Clark had decided that it would be safer for her to sneak in through the small upstairs window rather than for him to risk sneaking out through the front door. The upstairs window was open. It was a sign that the coast was clear.

With utmost care, Lynn climbed a ladder next to the window and stepped into the room like a shadow. The room smelled like - well what one would imagine a small room inhabited by two young men would smell like. Lynn stopped and looked around. In the moonlight, she could see the shapes of furniture quite well. Everything was quiet except for heavy breathing from the bottom bunk bed. Ian seemed to be sleeping soundly. Still, Lynn's heart pounded like a caged bird as she tiptoed across the floor and climbed the small ladder to the top bunk as fast as she could.

"Hi, honey," whispered Clark with a slightly breathless voice and planted a long kiss on her lips that shortly turned into a passionate French kiss.

Lynn could make out Clark's face and bare chest in the dim light of the room. Wasting no time, he pulled up her shirt, exposing her bare breasts and perky nipples that had already turned hard in the cold air outside.

"Oh god," Clark moaned as he put his hands on Lynn's breasts.

"Your tits are just divine."

Lynn didn't quite know how to respond to that, and she didn't have to as Clark whispered to her with urgency in his voice, "Could you please touch my dick now!"

Lynn slid her hand along Clark's bare chest until she felt the top of his boxer briefs. She slid her hand a bit lower and felt a large bulge stretching the briefs. She touched him, feeling the shape of his rigid penis through the fabric. Suddenly, she felt a large wet stain forming under her fingers.

"Oh god, I'm so sorry! I-I just got so horny," Clark groaned and went on, "Can we start over?"

"Of course, it's okay," Lynn comforted him.

Clark shifted even closer to her, looking her in the eye. He seemed to have gained back his confidence.

He whispered in her ear, "Maybe this time I could pull off those panties you still seem to be wearing."

Lynn replied with a smile and Clark needed no further prompting. He pulled down her white cotton panties while she assisted him by lifting her ass. Lynn was laying on her back with Clark by her side when he cupped her sex, carefully feeling her with his middle finger. His finger traveled along her moist slit, briefly passing by her clitoris (or her "pearl", as Lynn called it). Then he carefully pushed his finger inside her. Lynn felt a bit uncomfortable by this invasion.

Gently, she took his hand, and whispered, "Touch me here, if you want to make me feel good."

Lynn guided Clark's fingers over her clitoris. Clumsily, he started to massage her. Lynn decided to return the favor. Once again, her hand found his briefs and this time ventured inside. She could feel that Clark had cummed a large load inside his pants, but she didn't let it bother her. Instead, she pulled down his boxers enough to reveal his already semi-hardened penis. Using his cum as a lubricant, Lynn started to move her hand along his member. Clark's breath grew heavier, and she could feel his penis get rock hard in her hand.

However, Clark obviously had no idea what he was doing. Lynn guided his hand several times and tried to tell him what to do while avoiding being too overbearing. Finally, she could feel herself getting more aroused. Clark smiled at her and took her nipple in his mouth. This was new to Lynn, but it felt amazing. She let out a deep sigh as she felt him licking her engorged nipples.

Clark was getting hornier. He was bucking his hips, in essence fucking her hand while she still kept on working on him. He was breathing heavily in her ear. Lynn was getting more aroused as well, but she still was far from an orgasm. Then she heard something that almost made her heart stop. Someone was breathing rapidly and she also heard a sound she didn't recognize. Those noises were coming from the bottom bunk.

Clark seemed to be so engrossed with his own pleasure that he hadn't noticed anything, and Lynn couldn't alert him as Ian could hear her as well. Several thoughts flashed through her head. Had Ian noticed Clark wasn't alone? Did he know it was her? Most likely. What was he doing? What if he alerted their whole family?

Suddenly, Lynn realized what Ian was doing. From what she had heard from Elvira, she knew boys could "jerk off" themselves. Now it was apparent that this was exactly what the older brother was doing. While Clark was still breathing heavily in her ear, Lynn imagined what happened right at that moment below them: how Ian was listening to their sex noises with his hard dick out, stroking it with his hand. As if to confirm this, she heard an audible groan from the bottom bunk and heard the fapping sound intensify.

Clark gently pushed two of his fingers inside her. Lynn discovered she was soaking wet now and his fingers made an embarrassing slurping sound as he started to finger-fuck her. Clark also rolled his thumb over her clit at the same time. The young man seemed to have found a way that was rapidly bringing her closer to an orgasm. Also Clark himself seemed to be closer to the edge as he was letting out noises that signaled approaching release.

Lynn didn't want to orgasm now that she knew Ian was fully awake, touching himself. She could hear the sound from the bottom bunk increase in pace. She assumed the older brother heard Clark's now audible moans, and she also imagined him hearing her heavy breathing and the moist sounds made by Clark's fingers moving inside her. Clark rolled his thumb intensely on Lynn's pearl. Despite herself, she let out an audible moan. She was so close. But, she must be quiet, and more importantly, she shouldn't cum.

"Ohhhhhhh..."

Despite Lynn's best efforts not to, she orgasmed intensely, her pussy clenching forcefully around Clark's rapidly moving fingers. Clark moaned out loud and she felt warm liquid in her hand and on her thigh. But, what was far more worse was that at the same time she heard similar noises from the bottom bunk. Maybe it was just her imagination, but it seemed the air in the room was heavy with the smell of...sex.

"Oh baby, that felt so good," Clark whispered to her, as he withdrew his fingers that were now soaked with her juices.

He clearly hadn't noticed his brother being awake. Lynn was really anxious now. How could she carefully signal to Clark that his brother was awake? And more importantly, how could she sneak out now?

Lynn turned towards Clark, planning to whisper to him. But, Clark seemed to have fallen asleep in an instant. She tried to nudge him awake several times, but it seemed that not only the older brother had a talent for sleeping in their family. Lynn decided her best course of action now was to wait until Ian had fallen asleep.

The moon was still high up in the sky. For Lynn, it felt like she had been waiting for two hours, but in reality it might've been less than an hour. Eventually, she heard heavy breathing from the bottom bunk. She decided to wait for another half an hour or so. She had pulled down her T-shirt, but hadn't been able to find her panties. Either Clark must've rolled over them or they had fallen off the bed. Everything was quiet except for the sound of two young men breathing peacefully. Finally, Lynn decided it was time to go.

She had just stepped on the floor when a hand caught her wrist. It took all her willpower not to scream.

Ian pulled her closer and said in a low voice, "Fuck me."

"Ian, please don't - "

"Would you rather me to wake my parents up?"

"...No."

Ian roughly put his hand under her shirt, forcing her legs further apart and felt her wetness.

"Mount me," he said bluntly.

Lynn could do nothing but nod in agreement because the alternative was far worse. In the shadow of the bottom bunk she could see Ian laying naked on his back. She also could make out a silhouette of an erected penis. Her heart was pounding fast.

Carefully, Lynn positioned herself over him, her legs on both sides of his waist. She could feel his chest hair in her hands. Without a word, Ian pulled off her shirt, tossing it aside. Lynn's large breasts were like full orbs in the dim moonlight. Completely naked now, she felt for his penis and carefully touched it. It felt solid like a rock and she felt a drop of liquid at the tip. She slid her hand along it, feeling its girth. To her, Ian's cock felt massive.

"Put it in, now," Ian said and despite the darkness of the bottom bunk she could make out his eyes which glimmered in the moonlight, staring intently at her.

Somewhat tense, Lynn lowered herself on Ian's cock. It felt thick, filling her completely, but it slid inside with ease. Ian groaned and took her breasts in his hands. Lynn had never been like this with a man, with her on top. She leaned on Ian's sweaty chest with her hands. She didn't quite know what to do.

Somehow Ian must've guessed what she was thinking and instructed her with a low voice, "Just grind your hips. You've seen how dogs in heat hump. Just do it the same way."

Carefully, Lynn started to move her hips. Soon she got into a rhythm, grinding her hips. Somehow it felt - natural. Ian started to respond to her movements, bucking his hips up slightly.

Lynn was sweating. She was leaning back on her hands now and Ian was gripping her ass from behind, assisting her movements. She was grinding her hips so fast her tits were bouncing. Her pussy gripped his shaft tightly. She had never even thought of that a cock inside her would feel so good - so good that she felt an orgasm build up inside her. She moaned out loud.

"Shut up! Do you want to wake the whole house up?" Ian hissed.

Lynn was both extremely aroused and horrified. She felt like the moist sounds of fucking echoed through the whole house. What if somebody heard them and would come into the room to check? She didn't even know where Ian had tossed her shirt. She would be caught completely naked, with her tits bouncing, her wet pussy on the eldest son's dick. Or what if Clark woke up? There was no way he would not hear his big brother fucking his new girlfriend. He could just take a peek at them from the top bunk and confirm that Lynn was wiggling her ass wildly, older brother's dick deep inside her.

12