Nasty Tales 08: A Sub is Born

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn felt dirty. At the same time, Ian's cock felt better and better. He pumped even faster and more intensely. Lynn focused all her energy on not moaning out loud. Then she came, her pussy pulsating around his cock, milking him and sending him over the edge. Lynn felt his warm cum fill her. Lynn rode the orgasm instinctively, grinding her hips, prolonging her convulsions.

It took a moment before either of them spoke. They just stared each other in the darkness.

Finally, Ian tossed her a small towel and her shirt, and told her, "Clean yourself up and get out. And remember, not a word to anyone. I will get back to you."

Without a word, Lynn hastily cleaned herself, put on her shirt and sneaked out of the window. Despite a million thoughts that crossed her head, she was so exhausted she fell asleep at once as soon as she was back in her bed.

II Riding dirty

Over a week had passed, and Lynn had heard nothing from either of the brothers. It was no wonder as it was the high season of farm work and most people were busy working in the fields. Lynn was cleaning up the kitchen. Her father and sister were tending their store and her mum and younger brother were out in the fields. Suddenly, she heard someone step inside. Ian stood in the doorway.

"I need to borrow some tools," Ian said in the most casual way.

"My dad isn't at home," Lynn replied, trying to keep her voice from wavering.

"Is anyone else at home, then?"

"No, my mum is in the fields and- "

"Good," interrupted Ian and stepped close to Lynn. He put his hand under her simple dress and squeezed her panty-clad butt.

"Next Saturday, come to the bus stop by the main road at noon. I expect you to be there or otherwise the whole village will know about what kind of girl you are," he spoke to her in a low voice.

"What makes you think they would believe you over me?" Lynn was brave enough to challenge him.

"Well, firstly, you are just a silly young girl. Secondly, I don't think anyone would believe that those dirty panties of yours I have are stolen from a clothes line. Would you really take a change of me passing your used panties around? I bet many men in the village would love to sniff them," Ian made an artistic pause, "- especially John."

Lynn was sickened by Ian's words, but she also had to admit the facts. Even if half of the village didn't believe him, a half still would, and that would be enough to ruin her reputation for good. She had no choice but to agree.

Ian instructed Lynn further about their upcoming meeting, and after that he slapped her firmly on the ass, remarking with a serious expression, "There was a fly there."

Then he left.

The Saturday arrived warm and windy. Walking to the bus stop took longer than Lynn expected. It was actually quite far from the village. She had told her family she was going to pick some berries, and she was allowed to go because she had already done all housework for the day. She was wearing her usual clothes: her brown modest dress and brown shoes. However, she was carrying her best dress in her backpack - just as Ian had instructed.

Despite the long distance, Lynn managed to reach the bus stop by the appointed time at noon. It didn't take long before she heard a sound of a motor. Ian arrived with his moped. A moped was still a rarity in their village, but Ian had managed to save money for it because he had been working in a nearby city all winter. He pulled over beside Lynn.

"Hop on," Ian said and patted the small backseat of his vehicle.

Lynn sat on the seat and because there was nothing else to hold on to, wrapped her arms around Ian.

The wind blew her hair as she leaned on his wide back and smelled his musky scent. They drove to a direction she had never been to before. Ian kept on riding for at least half an hour. Finally, he veered off to a small dirt road. Lynn could smell the sea, and sure enough, they soon arrived at a beach. The beach seemed to be empty, but Lynn could spot some fishermen in their boats in the distance.

"Now go to those bushes and change," Ian ordered.

Lynn knew it was easier to comply, and started walking towards the thick bushes that were surrounding the beach.

"Lynn?"

"Yes?"

"Come back without your bra on."

Lynn didn't bother to reply as she walked towards the bushes and when completely concealed by them started to change. Her best dress Ian had demanded her to wear was the same she had worn during the village spring festival. It was made of a thinner fabric than her usual dress, with a white bodice and a red-checkered skirt. Its length was just above the knees, which was daring by her standards, and it had a few cute buttons down the front. Carefully, Lynn undressed her brown dress and hesitantly removed her bra. As she put on her festival dress she felt her nipples getting hard under the thin fabric.

Ian didn't say anything when Lynn returned, but he stared at her intensely. He pulled her down to sit with him on the sandy beach so that Lynn was sitting between his legs. She was sitting rigidly, with her knees tightly locked together.

"Open your legs a bit," Ian murmured in her ear.

As Lynn did as she was told, Ian went on, "Good girl," and started kissing and touching her nape and side of her neck. Soon his hand traveled over her chest. She inhaled sharply as he brushed his fingers over the fabric stretched by her erected nipples. Then his hand moved again, and he unbuttoned the top button of the bodice. Then he unbuttoned another. There were three buttons remaining.

Lynn was panicky, "Please, Ian, the fishermen might see!"

"Nonsense, they are far off at sea," said Ian and proceeded to unbutton yet another button.

"But I think they are looking at our direction," claimed Lynn and sure enough, one could make out the fishermen were facing the beach.

"Don't be silly, they can't see us any better than we can see them," Ian replied with some impatience in his voice.

Then Ian unbuttoned the remaining buttons. Lynn could feel his warm, coarse hands cupping as much of her voluptuous breasts as they could. Then his fingertips brushed over her bare nipples. Despite herself, Lynn inhaled deeply. Ian pushed the bodice aside even more. Lynn's breasts were almost completely visible now, her long nipples in full view. She tried to wiggle, but he held her in place.

"Ian, please, the fishermen..." Lynn pleaded.

"Don't worry about the fishermen," Ian said in a neutral tone.

But Lynn couldn't stop worrying. Even though the fishermen were far off at sea, she imagined that they would see her just as clearly as if they had been fishing right at the shore. They would see her exposed chest and a man pawing her breasts. They would see she was the kind of girl who sneaked out with the boys, offering herself willingly. They would see that she wasn't a good girl.

Then, to Lynn's greatest horror, one of the fishermen lifted his hand, waving at them. Insecurely, Lynn glanced at Ian only to discover he responded by waving back casually.

"Ian, please, they can see... Let's just leave, " Lynn pleaded once more.

"Nonsense, they only see a young couple admiring the sea. They can't spot any details," Ian replied.

Then he changed the subject, "Lift your ass a bit."

"Um?"

"Just do it."

Lynn did as she was told and in no time she felt Ian's strong hands on the waistband of her panties. She tried to resist, but he eventually pulled her panties to her ankles and off quite effortlessly and then stuffed them into his backbag. Then he took her by the legs, forcing her legs over his. He opened his legs, thus opening hers even more.

"Ian, please, I can't be out here like this!" Lynn whispered with a shrill voice.

"Just be quiet and stay put," said Ian with a voice that made it clear there was no room for arguments.

Lynn didn't dare to argue. She sat still, with her legs wide open as Ian begun to kiss her neck once more. She could feel his raging erection against her lower back. In this position, the hem of her dress just barely covered her most private parts. Underneath, she felt her pussy was swollen, ready for touch.

It didn't take long before Ian's work-hardened hand traveled to stroke Lynn's thigh. His hand traveled higher, making round motions on her upper thigh. Lynn inhaled deeply. Then his hand went even higher.

"You're...soaking," Ian murmured in her ear in a satisfied voice as his hand made the first contact with her bare sex.

Ian lacked elegance, finesse and attention to detail, but nevertheless his fingers managed to roll over Lynn's pearl at steady intervals. It didn't take long before his intense touch made her squirm restlessly. She tried to avoid his touch because she knew she was nearing an orgasm. She didn't want to have a shameful orgasm out here. Yet, a part of her just wanted to hump to meet his hand and explode into a bliss.

Lynn was breathless. She was gyrating her hips needily. Despite the fishermen at sea, she wanted to cum right there and then. She was so close.

"A fine day to look at the sea!" a voice shouted.

Both Lynn and her heart skipped. She probably made a world record in buttoning her dress. She and Ian scrambled to their feet quickly, Ian covering his erection with his backbag as they turned towards the speaker.

It was a pair of fishermen's wives carrying baskets, their simple, friendly faces smiling at them.

"Yes, we came to look how nice the waves are today," Ian responded, as if it was the most fun thing there was to do.

They chatted a short while. The women were from a nearby village and were taking some late lunch for their husbands. They were surprised to see someone from the other village all the way out here. Ian explained they wanted to see the well-known beach. If the fishermen's wives didn't believe him, they hid it well.

They wished good afternoon to each other and started to go their separate ways.

Lynn froze as she heard the voice of one of the fisher's wives behind her, "Miss?"

"Y-yes?" she replied, turning to watch the speaker.

"You have a really nice dress, miss."

"Thank you."

The wind felt weird on Lynn's pantiless crotch. They were riding the moped again to some direction unknown to Lynn. Ian hadn't said a word since they left the beach. Lynn felt uncomfortable, she shouldn't feel like this. The vibrations of the vehicle made her pearl throb achingly. She was still very much in need.

After a while, Ian stopped the moped and got off. Lynn hopped off as well and hastily wiped the wet backseat with her handkerchief. She glanced towards Ian and to her relief noticed he hadn't seen.

Ian finally spoke, "Come on, take my hand."

The descended a side of a cliff on a narrow, steep trail that seemed to lead to a small cove. At times, Ian held Lynn's arm in order to help her past some of the more tricky parts. Finally, they arrived to the sandy, secluded cove.

"Take off your dress," Ian said unceremoniously.

"But I don't have anything underneath, what if someone sees me from a boat? Or somebody suddenly arrives?" Lynn asked nervously.

"Nonsense. This cove is hard to reach. Even I didn't plan to come here originally. Besides, the cove can barely be seen from the sea and fishermen avoid this area because of the currents anyway," Ian explained.

Lynn's heart was beating fast. This would be the first time she undressed in front of a man in clear daylight. More importantly, it would be the first time she undressed outside like this, where anyone who stumbled upon them would see her. Ian cleared his throat impatiently. There was no more time for hesitation.

Lynn kicked off her shoes and then clumsily undid all the buttons of her bodice, revealing her tempting cleavage. Slowly, she loosened the dress from her shoulders and let it drop to her ankles while hastily shielding her breasts with her other arm and her sex with the other. Then she straightened up and looked at Ian.

Ian had already stripped off his shirt and was just about to get rid of his trousers. Then he, too, straightened his back. Lynn's eyes automatically fixed on a large bulge straining the fabric of his underwear.

Ian looked at Lynn seriously and remarked, "Put your hands behind your head."

Lynn complied. The position offered her body in the full view of Ian and thrust her voluptuous breasts even further than they normally would have been. She felt extremely self-aware as Ian stepped closer and admired her without a word, with intense gaze in his eyes. He then stepped a bit closer and cupped her breasts as if weighing them while brushing his thumbs across her hardened nipples. Then Ian lifted Lynn's breast to his mouth and greedily suckled on her nipple in a way that issued a deep sigh from her. He then repeated the process on her other breast.

Ian coaxed Lynn to turn around and bend her back, then pushed her gently in order to get her to bend her back even more. Finally, Lynn's head was almost at the level with her knees. Ian took a few steps back.

"Spread your legs. No, spread them even more," instructed Ian while admiring the view in front of him.

Lynn felt extremely embarrassed as she did as she was told. She felt her thighs being sticky with her juices, which added to her humiliation as she slowly spread her legs. She knew her awfully wet, swollen pussy would be in the full view of Ian. For some reason unknown to her being commanded to display herself and show her own arousal made her wild with lust and she felt her pussy get even more drenched.

Ian couldn't believe his luck. He had fucked countless girls while he had been working in the city, but he had never met a girl like this. A young woman who was just a regular girl next door, but whose large titties and nipples that stretched her overly tight hand-me-down shirts had been a fantasy number one among the men of the village for some time. And didn't those tits look even greater now, exposed in the broad daylight? Ian felt his cock stretch his pants almost achingly. And, Ian resumed his thoughts, a girl who was practically a virgin, standing there clearly extremely aroused, offering herself. He looked at Lynn's invitingly swollen, puffy pussy and saw that a sticky droplet of her juices was clinging from there. He really wanted to lick that droplet, to taste that delicious pussy, but there were more pressing matters to attend to.

"Stand up," Ian commanded.

A part of Lynn was disappointed, because she had really, really wanted Ian to touch her.

"Suck my dick," he simply ordered.

Lynn had never given oral sex to anyone before, but she knew enough from Elvira's stories to know where to start. Carefully, she kneeled in front of Ian and grabbed the waistband of his pants, slowly revealing his erected cock. As she had felt earlier in the brothers' bedroom, his thick cock was the largest she had seen so far. Obediently, she took it in her mouth.

Even though Lynn tried to think about Elvira's tips and instructions, her skills were mediocre at best.

"Help with your hands and stroke my balls as well while you suck," Ian grunted impatiently.

Lynn didn't reply as her mouth was otherwise occupied at that moment, but she shifted her attention towards Ian's balls. She noticed they were large and they seemed to be awfully full, yet somehow fragile. Carefully, she stroked them with the tips of her fingers while sliding her other hand rather clumsily along his shaft.

"Stop," Ian finally sighed.

Lynn did as ordered and Ian pulled her up. Then, without a word, he pushed her back against a large rock and lifted her leg. Then he pushed his penis inside her eager, wet cave.

Lynn had been waiting for this moment for a long time. She welcomed Ian's stiff cock with a needy moan. Ian fucked her rapidly from the start as they both had built a lot of pressure. However, the sandy ground was uneven and it was hard to keep balance.

Finally, Ian let her go and said hoarsely, "Lynn, get on all fours."

A bit confused, Lynn positioned herself on all fours. She didn't know people usually did a thing like this. Would they really fuck like mating animals on the farm?

Lynn forgot all about her reservations as Ian entered her open, willing pussy.

"Ohhh!" she let out a loud moan as Ian grabbed her tits and started to fuck her from behind, his hips moving rhythmically.

Lynn had had no idea that being fucked like a dog, like a bitch, could feel this good. Ian's stiff member found new depths inside her and without even realizing what she was doing she started to squeeze his cock, sucking him even deeper. Also Ian was wild with lust now. He pushed Lynn's upper body towards the ground, mashing her tits against the sandy ground and leaving her ass jutting up in the air. Grunting, Ian supported himself with his hands and fucked her with strong, long strokes. Then he sped up, clenching his butt rapidly.

"Unf unf, ooh ooh...," Lynn could only moan weakly as she orgasmed just as she felt Ian's cock throb inside her, filling her pussy with semen.

Ian pulled his penis off her. Once again, Lynn was glad she used the potion made from love root. She also felt dirty, with cum oozing out of her gaping pussy.

They laid naked on their back for a while, too exhausted to speak.

Finally, Ian broke the silence, "You know, I'm not really a bad guy."

"M-mmm?"

"I mean, when I got the possibility to control you, of all people, I - I lost control too. I got so turned on from the idea and..." Ian's voice trailed off until he went on, "Will you forgive me? Can we keep this between us?"

"Yes," replied Lynn, knowing that in reality it was in her best interest, too.

"I hope I didn't hurt you badly," Ian said, for the first time some uncertainty in his voice.

"No," and without a second thought Lynn added, " - quite the opposite."

Lynn didn't see Ian's face, but from his voice she could deduce he was smiling as he said, "You know, I'm going to study in the city after the harvest. Maybe... maybe if you aren't fully done with Johnson brothers, you could go out with Clark some time. Maybe even some day become his wife. You know, he is a good person, a good man."

"Yeah, maybe," said Lynn and smiled as she looked at the clouds trailing across the blue sky.

It was getting late. They cleaned themselves up the best they could and got dressed.

"Come on, let's go home," said Ian kindly and took Lynn's hand.

She didn't know it then, but that summer the real her was born.

12